Spanking Ann

Story Info
A mildly amusing story of female-female spanking.
1.3k words
4.38
62.3k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers

It was a Tuesday evening and Jenny and Kate arrived for a girl's night with Ann. They always tried to meet up once a week. Ann and Jenny had been best friends since their school days. Kate was Jenny's daughter. Jenny had told Ann some time ago how much Kate liked and respected her.

"She is always talking about you and how you take so much care in your appearance. I think she as a thing for you"

As usual Jenny's husband, Ted, dropped his wife and daughter at Ann's house.

"Now you two try not to drink too much. But I am wasting my time asking aren't I?"

"Yes dear you are. We have you to pick us up so we can indulge a little. See you at ten o'clock."

The wine flowed and they were chatting and laughing. Somehow they got on to the subject of bucket lists and both Ann and Jenny said they had made one when they were at university. Kate had not made one yet but if she did she knew what would be at the top of it. She looked at Ann when she said it. Jenny had not achieved many of the things on her list. Stating the fact that she had met Ted got married and had Kate. Ann on the other hand had achieved all but one of the items on her list. They mainly involved travel and she had visited many places around the world. There was one thing she had not done but was very reluctant to say what it was. Their interest aroused Jenny and Kate pressed her on the matter. Eventually, after more wine she told them.

"Please don't laugh. It is so embarrassing. I have always wanted to be spanked like a naughty girl by a woman.

A "WOW" came from Kate followed by "I will do it for you Ann."

Jenny was speechless.

Ann. "It's silly really I could never actually do it."

Jenny. "I would never allow anyone to spank me."

Kate. "Me neither but I would really like to spank an attractive mature woman." She looked at Ann as she said this, and Ann felt her nipples harden.

They had some more wine.

Ted arrived came in and said hello to Anne. He and Jenny led the way out of the house. Kate stood next to Ann behind the half open door hidden from her parents. She ran her hand over Ann's bottom cheeks until her father called for her to hurry.

Kate whispered "You are a very naughty girl." Then smacked Ann hard.

Ann watched the young woman walk to the car. She was surprised and very aroused and she felt her nipples harden.

There was little sleep for Ann that night as she replayed in her mind what Kate had done and said. The feel of her hand on her bottom and the smack. Had it been just a dream or had it actually happened? Time and again she got out of bed and went to the large mirror. With her back to it and looking over her shoulder she could see clearly the red mark. How she wanted Kate to take down her panties put her over her lap and spank her.

The next morning Ann sat at her desk at work finding difficult to concentrate. Around eleven she received a text from Kate.

'You are a very naughty girl. When next we meet I am going to put you over my lap, draw up your skirt and put down your panties. Then I am going to spank you hard."

Ann was really in turmoil now. She was very aroused but she must tell Kate that it was just some silly thing that she thought of many years ago when she was much younger and silly. Now she was a mature woman. And anyway she looked upon Kate as the daughter she never had. Yes she would send Kate a text asking her to forget the whole thing. But Ann hesitated. There was no need to send the text straight away. She would send it this afternoon. Confusion still reigned in her mind. Ann had known Kate since still was born. She fondly remembered her as a child BUT Kate was now a woman free to make her own choices. Perhaps the text was just a joke. She wanted Kate to spank her but would it ruin their relationship, and how would Jenny react.

Several times Ann started her reply text. Sometimes indicating yes please and others no she couldn't possibly.

At five o'clock everyone started clearing their desks and leaving the office.

Ann made her decision. She would play along with the joke and see what happened.

'Kate. Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I am such a Naughty girl. I deserve to have my naked bottom spanked very hard."

As soon as the text was sent Ann regretted it. So she nervously waited for their next girls night.

Ann heard Ted's car arrive on the drive and opened the door for her guests.

Everything was as normal as they drank wine and talked about what they had been doing since they last met. Ann relaxed, it had all been a joke, now forgotten. Or had it.

Kate stood and placed a straight backed chair at right handles to where Ann and Jenny sat.

"Right you bad girl stand up."

She looked at Ann.

"You have been a very naughty girl. You know what happens to naughty girls don't you?"

Ann was thrown into confusion, was it really going to happen?

"Yes they are spanked ."

Kate sat on the chair and ordered Ann to position herself.

With Jenny watching closely Ann obeyed with her bottom facing her friend.

Six hard smacks landed and were more painful than Ann had imagined they would be. Then Kate ran a loving hand over the spanked area which Ann enjoyed. Then another six. These did not hurt so much and Ann found them very acceptable. Then the hand caressing her orbs again. This was even nicer than she had dreamt for all those years.

Now Kate eased up Ann's skirt and her black panties were on show to both Kate and Jenny. Six more hard spanks then more caressing followed by another six.

Kate spoke again.

"Ann you are a very very naughty girl. I am going to pull down your panties and then really spank you."

Now the spanks were fast and hard as Kate found her rhyme. Jenny was now getting excited and was almost shouting to her daughter.

"Spank her hard. Make the bitch suffer."

But Ann was not suffering. Her dreams were coming true being spanked was very nice. And being watched by Jenny made it even better.

It was a long spanking as if it was something that both she and her spanker needed.

Eventually Kate stopped and invited her mother to have a go.

Ann was ordered to stand and as she did so her skirt fall back into place but her panties were around her ankles.

When Ann positioned herself Jenny gave her as good a spanking as her daughter had done.

When Ann was allowed to get up she didn't know whether to pull up her panties or rub her burning bottom first.

"Thank you both. That was the best experience of my life."

Jenny apologized to Ann for being so vocal and calling her a bitch.

"That's fine Jenny. I found it erotic."

There was just had time for a glass of wine before Ted arrived. As they drank they were silent each lost in the enjoyment they had experienced.

As he drove his wife and daughter home Ted was a little surprised.

"What's happened you are both sober. Did Ann run out of wine?"

Kate replied. "No father we were to busy talking. We have such a good time with Ann I don't think seeing her once a week is enough."

Jenny jumped in. "Yes Ann is so much fun. I think we will start going to hers on Sundays when you are playing golf most of the day. She will really like that."

AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers