Spanking Ann Ch. 02

Story Info
Ann again serves her best friend and her friend's daughter.
1.2k words
4.34
34.2k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers

In the days since her best friend, Jenny and her eighteen year old daughter, Kate had spanked Ann she had been on a continuous high running over the events in her mind and looking forward to the next time.

It Sunday morning and Ann had made a special effort to look nice. Now she waited patiently for them to arrive. What would they do to her today? Surely they would both spank her but what then? The anticipation was almost too much to bear.

At last the door bell rang.

Kate "Have you been a naughty girl since Tuesday?"

"Yes very naughty."

"I am going to undress you and you will stand before us naked like the bad girl you are."

Kate had lusted after Ann's body for some time now and now her time had come she did not intend to rush things. She sensuously stripped the other woman down to her underwear. Now the moment she had waited for had come she unclipped the bra. The large shapely breasts which for so long had been covered from her view were now proudly displayed.

Kate did not believe her luck and began to fondle them with delight.

"My you are a big girl. I am going to play with them every time I see you. What do you think Mother? Aren't they truly wonderful?"

"Yes dear but when can I try out this paddle on her bottom?"

There was clearly some discord between mother and daughter as to how events would unfold. Eventually Kate slipped her hands into Ann's panties and slid them down. She moved a chair forward to a couple of feet from where her mother sat. Then she sat my her mother.

"Now you bad girl sit on the chair with your legs open so we can have a good look at you."

Ann obeyed and listened to the comments from the other two.

"Now you rude girl run your fingers along your lips. Good girl now slip your fingers inside yourself and masturbate for us."

By now Kate's voice betrayed her excitement.

"There you are Mother I told you she will do anything we want. She's such a dirty girl."

Kate had lusted after Ann for some time and now as an adult woman she was close to her aim of getting Ann in bed. The large shapely breasts which for so long had been covered from her view were now proudly displayed. And Kate could look at Ann's shaven pussy with it's lips neatly tucked in.

Jenny before that first evening would not have believed that she would spank any woman. Let alone the woman who had been her friend since their childhood. But now the three of them had taken on a different persona. She and her daughter would control Ann and do whatever they wished to her. Jenny loved Ann like a sister. They confided in each other sharing all their secrets. But since THAT night when she had spanked her Jenny's feeling were now sexual. Especially now she was seeing Ann naked.

Ann was in dream world. So long she had imaged being spanked and now it was happening. Also she had now come to the realisation that she was a submissive and an exhibitionist. To be naked with the two women looking at her body was exquisite. She felt humiliation which was very erotic.

The three women were locked into something much more powerful than role play.

Of the three the youngest, Kate was the only one sure of her feelings. She loved Ann and knew she always had done so. Obviously as a child it was a different kind of love. She had loved her first as a favourite aunt figure who gave her nice presents. Then as she got older as someone she could talk to about anything. Ann always listened and advised. As Kate grew into a woman she noticed things about Ann that women do about other women. How she was always so well dressed, how nice her hair was and how she wore such nice perfume. Recently, now an adult woman Kate noticed other things. The size of Ann's breasts and the shape of her bottom. Yes the contours of Ann's figure excited Kate greatly. She would lie in bed thinking of Ann. When she was with Ann it was as if her body came alive and her nipples felt hard and her panties damp.

Now Ann had been totally humiliated first Kate then Jenny spanked her.

Ann was made to stand in front of the other two women.

Kate "We now know that as well as being a naughty girl you are a dirty girl as well. I am going to find out just how dirty."

Then Kate led Ann upstairs and into her bedroom and told her to lie on her bed.

The breasts Kate had dreamt about were there waiting for her hands to fondle again. The nipples stood up as if at attention waiting to be kissed and sucked.

Kate wasted no time getting started.

"Do you like the feel of my hands Ann?"

"I've never liked anything more."

It was a long time before Kate turned her attention to Ann's pussy. First fingers caressing the lips then they were inside. Kate made sure her partner didn't cum too quickly. She took her time wanting to make this first time last. When a shattering climax reached Ann she couldn't help shouting out in joy.

"Yes now I know you are a really dirty girl. As punishment to must now please me with your tongue."

Ann could hardly wait as Kate took her place on the bed. Kate lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. Sometime soon Ann would see her totally naked but not now.

When Jenny had been pleasured sufficiently she left Ann in her bedroom. Shortly afterwards Jenny arrived.

Ann wondered how different this would be to being with Kate. She was to find it very different. Whereas Kate had been very anxious to give Ann pleasure her mother was interested solely in her own pleasure. She brought the leather paddle with her. Ann was told to get on all fours on the bed and Jenny gave countless strokes with the paddle. The more strokes she gave the more excited she became. Then she fondled her friends breasts and fingered her. But she didn't have Ann lick her, she was dominant and her submissive would never see her naked.

Later that night as she lay in bed Ann tried to work out her feelings for Jenny and Kate. She liked the OTK spankings from both of them equally.

In the bedroom Kate was a tender and caring lover with a wonderful slim body. And for a woman of Ann's age it was certainly a privilege to be allowed to lick her pussy.

On the other hand Jenny was closer to Ann's idea of a true dominant. The paddling was out of this world.

Was it more erotic to serve a beautiful young woman or a woman the same age as herself?

Could she carry on serving both of them? Surely she should belong to a single Mistress. Or as a submissive perhaps it was not her place to even think about it. It was for her to do as she was told.

AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers