Spanking Bri Ch. 02

Story Info
Bri learns a lesson.
1.3k words
4.09
17.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers

Bri went upstairs and I heard the shower start. She had gone to the guest bath and I knew there was no razor or shaving gear in that cabinet. Smiling to myself I quietly grabbed some duct tape from the junk drawer in the kitchen and walked into the master bedroom and waited in the dark could still hear the shower running and then the glass door open as she started shuffling through the drawers and linen closet. The sounds became more and more frenzied and finally I heard the water turn off.

I saw her through my door way, wrapped in a towel peering down the hall way to the living room where I had left the TV running. She began to walk toward my room while looking furtively down the hall. As she wasn't looking for me she didn't even notice me standing in the shadow of the door as she entered and headed toward the master bath. As I flipped in the light she yelped and spun dropping her towel to the floor.

Temporarily forgetting the game she exclaimed "God! You scared the hell out of me!" and bent over to gather up the towel.

"Master or Sir will do fine Fuck Meat, I do not need to be called god." As I said these words she froze without standing she looked up at me and then slowly dropped to her knees. I stood with my arms crossed tapping my foot and after a few moments of silence I asked, "have you attended to the instructions you were given?" She cast her eyes down and shook her head. I took a quick step forward, "I expect an answer from my slave!"

Tears started welling up in her eyes as she answered, "I'm sorry master, I'm so sorry! I haven't shaved like you asked but there was no razor in the shower or the cabinet I was trying" I actually had a pause when I saw the tears but I was surprised to find how much having her on her knees blubbering like this turned me on.

In a loud voice I interrupted her and said "Enough! I don't want to hear why you failed in your instructions. Stand up." Slowly she got to her feet peering at me from beneath her wet bangs with her dramatic blue eyes. Grabbing her shoulders I turned her around, "now put your arms behind your back and grab your wrist."

When she complied I wrapped around her two intertwined wrist with the tape I had grabbed. Then placing my hands on her shoulders I gently walked her around the side of the bed and sat her down. I pushed her gently so that she would lie down across the queen size mattress with her ass resting on the towels I had already placed there. "If you want something done right it's best to do it yourself." I quipped as I bound her ankles to the bed posts spread wide giving full access to her juicy cunt.

Her head was resting just at the far edge of the bed so she had to lift it to look at me. As she strained to do so I took a couple of pictures of her fully displayed. "We should of course have before and after shots." I walked into the bathroom and ran some hot water, picking up my brush and cup I began to whip up a lather of soap.

The sound must have reminded her that I shave with a straight razor as I heard a frightened voice, Master.. I .. Uh are you going to ... Master I am scared."

I walked out with the cup and brush and sat down on the bed between her legs, "My dear slave, you have nothing to fear. I certainly would not use one of my razors on you as I do not have training in shaving someone other than myself with the straights." I began brushing the warm soap lather on to her crotch, "Now I believe we are going to have a lot of fun this weekend, and I have given you some strict rules. But there is another rule, if you ever want to stop, you simply say 'protazoa' and everything stops. Now be careful with this, as once it stops, it is over. Done. No more Fuck meat, no more master."

She was very quiet, I looked up and she had a puzzled look on her face. "may I ask a question master?" I nodded and she continued, "why does it all have to stop if I use the word, I mean I," she shivered as the brush ran across the hood of her clit, "huhhh.. enjoy what you are making me feel. Why would it stop?"

As she was quite well lathered I set the cup and brush aside and picked up a safety razor. I leaned in and began to denude her crotch as I spoke, "Once you use the word I am no longer in complete power and authority, you have stopped the game." She tensed at first, but then as I continued to remove the hair closer and closer to her slit she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed, trusting my hands.

I could see her wetness trickling down across her rosebud and onto the towels beneath her ass. I was almost done shaving her and she was doing everything she could to keep from moving as I used my hand to flatten the skin of her outer lips while the razor did its job. Her breathing had become shallow and quick as I cleared the last bit of hair from above her button. At almost a whisper I said, "you can cum now," and that was all it took.

The lips of her cunt opened like a flower at dawn and the sweet nectar of her orgasm flowed slowly out. Her body quivered once, twice and then she opened her mouth and released a mono-syllabic tone as her orgasm took her and possessed her. Her hips slowly rocked as if she were milking the last drops out of a phantom cock. Then she completely relaxed there on the bed. Her head hung back over the edge her mouth open in a smile of ecstasy.

Reaching into a drawer beside the bed I grabbed one of the vibes my wife and I play with and switched it on to full. She gasped as I lay it on her newly shorn furrow and then laid her head back again and moaned long and deep. Slowly I teased her outer folds then it by bit fed it into her hungry pussy. I stood and switched my phone to video and watched for a good two minutes as her hips rose and fell trying to hump the vibrating toy buried deep inside her.

She was clearly enjoying herself and I needed some release. I walked to the far side of the bed and put the tip of my cock against her lips. That was all she needed and she sucked me deep inside her mouth. I bent over the bed and as she sucked began slowly fucking her face. Each stroke took my 7 inch dick a little further and I nearly lost it when I felt the breath from her nose hot on my balls.

Slowly and gloriously I fucked her throat and she started to try and moan as the vibe I had shoved up her cunt began to take her over the top. I kept my hips pushed forward as I lay over her body and bit into her belly just above her navel.

That was all it took she began to cum like a freight train and as she did I shot my load down her waiting throat. I couldn't hardly buck my hips and thrust I came so hard. Slowly I pulled my softening dick out of her mouth lying on top of her. I reached up and removed the vibe from her snatch and turned it off. It was then I felt her licking my balls and she said quietly , "I am never using that damned word."

ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers