Spanking Bri Ch. 05

Story Info
The tables turn... a bit.
2.6k words
4.09
9.3k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers

I woke the next morning to Bri kissing me softly on the lips and as I roused and opened my eyes I found that I was wearing a blindfold and that my hands were restrained. I assumed she had tied them to the bedposts. I felt her shift and straddle me, her heavy tits against my chest as she nuzzled the side of my neck and whispered "protozoa" in my ear.

She sat back up and began rubbing her bare crotch against my morning wood. "Now, I agreed to be your slave, and oh my lord did I enjoy it. You certainly know how to make a woman cum!" I felt her shift and remove herself from the bed, "If you will let me I want to give you a present before I have to head back home this afternoon, you can use the same word you gave me to stop everything. Once I head home the game is over either way. So are you willing to play?"

I could her shifting around the room but after she stopped talking I lost track of where she was. I considered for a few moments of weather or not I wanted to play along. I had pushed her pretty hard so I decided that I would let her push me a bit as well. "OK, I'll play your game. So am I now your slave?"

What happened next was at first confusing. I felt weight on the bed to my left and a hot mouth descend upon my straining rod. Then I heard Bri to my right, "No, you are our prisoner. We will call you all manner of things and you may call us whatever you wish but you may not use my name. You may attempt to resist if you wish. We have some.. questions.. to ask you."

Who ever was sucking my dick was exceptional at the art. I decided to play along with the idea of resistance. "You won't get anything out of me but my name and rank bitch, now get off my dick!" Then as I felt them sliding down my cock I thrust my hips. I was satisfied with the short gag and gasp for air, I heard the girl curse softly as she released me from her mouth.

I winced at a sudden sting and burn as a leather cat was laid across my inner thigh. I heard Bri's voice and she was calm, "one." Then again on the other side, "two." back and forth they went down my legs and across my abs until they reached 20 lashes. My skin felt hot from the lashes, however I was surprised how turned on I felt.

I felt them both climb up either side of the bed. It seemed arranged that only Bri would talk. "Who sent you and what is your mission?" her question was punctuated by another lash on my inner right thigh.

I winced and answered, "Machinist Mate Petty Officer Second Class, Darren Redding, US Navy." I stopped and waited. Suddenly and without warning I felt lashes from both sides across my abs and chest.

After I stayed silent she spoke again, "We know you were sent here to discover our secrets." as she said this I felt the coolness of lube being squeezed out on my cock. "We can be very generous we can give you .. a comfort to help us." As she said this I felt a hand wrap around my shaft and begin to stroke. Slowly and sensually.

"Tell us what we want and we will arrange great pleasures for you." As she spoke I could hear other sounds. Soft buzzing and subtle slurping sounds. At least one of them was using a vibrator.

I used every bit of willpower I had to respond according to the game, "You fucking whores will get nothing from me accept Machinist Mate Petty Officer Second Class, Darren Redding, US Navy. Now get off my dick!" I bucked my hips to no avail.

They both stopped but I could hear soft murmurs as they whispered. After what seemed like a long period Bri spoke again. "Ok Sergeant, you win. If he won't talk.. pussy board him!"

I felt what seemed to be a fairly trim body to my left and I felt her straddle my chest. She began to shift a bit and when I felt her feet beneath my shoulders I guessed what was to come. Not but a second later her cunt was shoved hard upon my face and I began to lick and suck for all I was worth.

At first the motions were forceful and harsh, but as I began more and more to suck her cunt and clit she began following my rhythm. This girl wanted to get off. I could hear her start to whimper as she rode my face and then I felt a second pair of legs as Bri Straddled me and impaled herself upon me.

Bri was riding me for all she was worth and this other girl was grinding herself hard against my face. The tempo was at a fevered pitch for all of us as I felt Bri go over the edge her pussy clamped down hard on me and she tried to stop the movements of my hips as I drove into her.

A few moments later my mouth was filled with fluid and my face was drenced as her compatriot succeeded in "pussy boarding" me. It was so intense I had to swallow just to breath. I felt her fall forward to Bri who apparently caught her as she fell. My face and hair were soaked in her orgasm.

Our guest began to laugh, "you creamed first! You lost the bet!" she crowed "go get it bitch I'll untie him!" I felt Bri climb off and other hands begin to untie my bonds. I was calm and let her lift the blindfold.

My eyes cleared and adjusted to the light hovering over me was a trim brunet with a very nice set of c cups, smiling down at me. As the intoxication of incomplete sex wore off I recognized her, "Ashley! What.. When .. " I could not quite articulate the several questions I had.

Ashley was a contemporary of Bri and my daughter. They had been quite the pack in the day. I knew she still lived nearby however I had not even run into her in a grocery store. She put her fingers to my lips and shushed me, "Shhh Mr. R, I've been wanting this since our spring break camp out." She smiled and popped up off the bed. "Do you like? I have trimmed up a bit."

As she modeled and posed while I watched I remembered that supposed camp out. It was in our back yard. It had been Bri, Ashley, my daughter Adriana, and one more girl I didn't remember. All the moms ran off for a spa night at a Korean spa leaving me to keep watch. I had been drinking a bit and went to bed but I had the most erotic dreams and remembered them still.

As I looked at her quizzically she laughed, "You really were asleep! That's one more bet I win!" she grabbed my dick and began to softly stroke it. "We all came in for drinks about one AM. I snuck up first and saw you. You were naked sprawled across the bed with this python at full mast!"

She continued to stroke me as she spoke, "Bri sucked on the head and dared us to do more. Steph went halfway down your shaft and I sucked you for two full strokes. We almost had Adriana willing to at least put her hand on you when you rolled over snoring." I reeled in my head. It hadn't been quite a dream.

I hadn't even grasped the implications of her story when Bri walked back in with a small duffel in her hand. Ashley grabbed hard on my cock and looked me in the eye. "Keep this ready, I want some after I plow this bitch. Now if you don't mind I kinda need the bed." She began to make shooing motions with her fingers, smiling the whole time.

I sat on a chair at the dressing table as Bri hopped up on the bed and got one her hands and knees in the center. Ashley on the other hand was stepping into the harness of a rather oversized strap on. She looked up and saw Bri, "Oh no you don't! After you got me all hot and bothered talking about your first time as a gasper over the phone? I want some of that action bitch, on your back!"

Bri hung her head like she was resigned but her smile as she turned was ear to ear. Ashley leapt up and in between her legs and slammed the fake dick into her cunt as hard as she could. I was surprised at how hard and strong she could piston her hips. Bri took every bit and begin to write trying to match pace with the jack hammer action.

Ashley grabbed the pillow my head had been on, here's a little pussy juice for you try to lick it up bitch." Then she shoved the dildo in hard and stopped holding the sodden pillow hard against her face for five or ten seconds. She wasn't pushing hard just enough to keep the wetness on her face.

When she released it Bri was sucking for air. Ashley began hammering her cunt again and grabbed her by the throat. "Come on Bri, come for mommy! You know how much mommy likes to feel you cum. Cum for mommy! Come for mommy, you little bitch!"

Ashley kept up this litany as she slowly gripped Bri's throat. Bri was reduced to whimpers and small grunts of "Yes, yes, yes mommy, yes" and then she arched her back and Ashley released her hold. Bri let out a feral scream of passion as she orgasmed.

They began to kiss and slowly grind as she came down from her peak. Finally, Ashley raised herself up at arm's length, "All good buttercup?" Bri smiled and pulled her in close for a passionate kiss.

Bri pushed back on Ashley's hips the rubber cock, glistening with her juices, sliding out of her. They both sat up and Bri unfastened the buckles of the harness. Once Ashley was free of it and they kissed once more she looked over at me and my dick like a feral animal. "All right Mr R, you ready to give your captor what she demands? You are still our prisoner ya know."

She was not prepared for my response. I stood up and walked to the bedside. She turned to face me hands on her hips as Bri scooted off and started walking around to my former position on the chair.

I reached and lay my hand her cheek lightly dragging my fingertips down her neck to her shoulder. She shrieked in alarm as I quickly grasped her shoulder and pulled her forward, face down onto the bed and quickly swept her arms behind her back. "It would seem escaped prisoner would be more like it. From the way she is walking, I wouldn't expect much help from your compatriot either."

I heard laughter behind me. Ashley struggled briefly and then gave up as she was laughing as well. "Fine! Tie me up, spank me, whatever. Just for god's sake fuck me with that dick!"

I reached out and smacked her ass once for good measure. Looking around I suddenly found one of my silk ties laying on the bed beside me. "Looks like someone wants to watch you get fucked little one! However, I want to get a good look at you before I do." I flipped her over after tying her hands together. Walking to the other side of the bed I grabbed her feet and pulled her so her ass was resting on the edge.

Stepping in between her thighs I let her wrap her legs around my torso while I ran my hands up and cupped her tits with my hands. I pinched her nipples as I ground my cock and balls against her clit and leaned further forward and put my hands on her neck. "Maybe you should try it too little one."

Her body tensed and her breathing quickened. Her hips were rocking up and down she was close to cuming just rubbing on my dick. "But you might not deserve it either." I said as I stood between her legs and grasped her hips.

She whimpered as I lined up my shaft with her soaking hole and as I shoved it in she went over the top. As she screamed in pleasure I began hammering her for all I was worth. I hooked my arms behind her knees and leaned forward pinning her legs and letting me fuck her even deeper than before.

I had been pretty careless tying her hands and soon I found her hands gripping my shoulders and beginning to dig in with her nails. Grasping her thighs, I stood to my full height picking her ass up off the bed and putting me out of range of her questing hands. Instead of thrusting I held her close lifting her pelvis up and down. I was jerking myself with her pussy while grinding my dick against her g spot and her cervix at the same time.

I felt her pussy clench tight as I shot my load into her. There wasn't much to the load after this weekend but my cock kept trying weather it had juice or not. Ashley was laying limp upon the bed as I finished my orgasm and stood breathing hard my dick still buried in her.

After a few seconds she shook her head, "Holy shit I actually passed out that was so intense!" she said this as she was gasping for air. I withdrew and helped her back up on the bed and collapsed beside her.

Ashley and I caught our breath and were relaxing as I heard the shower start. She raised up to an elbow and lightly kissed my lips, "you going to come along Mr. R?" I waved my hand that she should go. I had not come this many times, is so few days, in years.

As I drifted to sleep I could hear the girls playing in the shower. When I woke an hour or so later Ashley was gone. I took my shower and shaved. When I was done Bri was at the front door with her bags. "Time to go Uncle Dare." she walked over and we kissed softly and intensely.

We took her bags out to her car and she sat down in the driver's seat. "I had a great time here this weekend. I know it has to be a secret and it can never happen again but I, I loved being your slave." She shut the door and started the engine.

Rolling down the window, "So Dare, one more question. Ashley is coming down to my place next week for a .. well ... romantic couple of days. If things work out will you come to the wedding?"

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, "I'll marry the two of you myself if that's what you want." She hugged me through the window and drove away.

I went back inside and slept for 12 hours. Then after uploading all of my videos and pics to a secure cloud server, I finally got started on a household project or two.

ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers