Spanking Helen

Story Info
He fulfills her needs.
14.6k words
4.6
87.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
315 Followers

Author's preamble.

Spanking Helen © is a fictional story containing graphic descriptions of the coming together of two friend and concludes with an incestuous relationship between a mother and her son. Sexually active characters are at least eighteen years of age.

Tags: BDSM, incest, lesbian sex, anal. All sexual activity herein is consensual.

If material of this nature is illegal where you are viewing it, please surf away now.

If this kind of story is in any way offensive to you, may I respectfully suggest you hit the back button on your browser and select a different category. I have no wish to offend my readers.

Having said that, I'll leave you to your reading. I hope you enjoy my story.

-oOo-

Spanking Helen

Chapter 1

"Mark, can you help me please?" were the words I heard as soon as I answered my phone. It was Helen, an old friend of mine.

"What's wrong with it this time?" This was an old joke between us; as often as not when she called, it was something to do with her computer. She might want help with a program she couldn't master, or the computer 'wasn't working right', whatever.

Helen and I met at the tennis club. She and Adele happened to be in the changing room together and Adele suggested we might all like a mixed doubles match. When they emerged from the changing rooms, Adele introduced me to Helen who, in turn, introduced us to Don, her husband. We played a set as husband and wife partners then we swapped partners for the second set. We all got on like a house on fire right from the word go. They were very happily married. Adele and I were married too, although our marriage was creaking a bit, even though neither of us was tempted to stray. That was almost 10 years ago and all four of us became friends in a strictly platonic way, visiting each other, taking in a movie, restaurant meals together, twice we even went on holiday together. Now we live just a couple of houses apart.

By pure coincidence, our daughter was born two days before their son: our kids got on famously from the moment they met, too. They went everywhere together. Jane was always a bit of a tomboy so happily matched John's adventurous spirit. We were all pleased that their friendship seemed to be heading towards marriage; they were so well matched in looks and intelligence. The two made no secret of the fact that they were sleeping together; indeed they were sharing a small apartment while in college.

Two years ago one of those virulent cancers took Don three months after the initial diagnosis and his death brought the two families even closer. Adele left me the day after June and John left for Uni. This was no surprise; she and I had been discussing it for several months. It was an amicable parting, we were both happy about the division of our joint possessions and for the past year we have still been friends - sometimes with benefits.

"How did you know?" came Helen's voice, giggling through the earpiece. "Mark, everything's frozen. My mouse and keyboard don't work."

"Switch the computer off and on again, that sometimes helps. Count to twenty slowly before you switch it on again."

"I've been working on something all day and haven't saved it. Yeah, yeah, I know, save your work frequently ... but I didn't. I don't want to lose it all. Please come and sort it out."

"I'm a bit tied up at the moment, Hel."

There was a few seconds of silence then I heard her half whisper, "I wish I was tied up." Now what the hell did she mean by that remark, I pondered. I looked over the various projects I was working on; it was coming up to 8:30 pm so I decided I could easily pick up where I left off tomorrow. "OK, Hel. Give me ten minutes. See you soon."

I closed everything down, grabbed my coat and walked past the three houses between mine and Helen's. We each had a key to the other's house so I let myself in and went straight through to Don's old study. Helen stood up from her seat in front of the computer and gestured for me to take her place. I greeted her with the standard peck on the cheek and sat down. Sure enough, the mouse and keyboard were both dead.

Something on the screen caught my eye, in bold capitals were the words 'WHIPPING THE WIFE Ch. 06'. My eyes automatically read the paragraph of the chapter on the screen:

My beloved gently loosened the cuffs which had been holding my arms stretched out, and the ankle cuffs which had kept my legs apart. I moved my stiff limbs around to get the circulation going then he took hold of me and pulled me into a sweet kiss. His hands moved to my bottom, still stinging from the whipping he had just given me but his touch was soothing and gentle. He led me to the bed; he lay in the middle so I clambered up, kneeling either side of his hips and gratefully guided his rigid tool into my depths.

I looked up at Helen. She was suffused with embarrassment. "We'll talk about it later, if you want," I said. "How did this freeze happen?"

"I don't know. I was sitting there typing when Barney (her small dog) came in throwing his toy around and jumping about excitedly. Well I had been neglecting him all day so I played some tug-rope and fetch ball with him for about half an hour then found nothing working on the computer. Can you save my work, Mark?"

I went behind the tower and traced the usb leads for the mouse and keyboard. Both went to an external usb hub. I looked for the usb lead to the computer ports: it was missing but I spied it on the floor and picked it up, showing it to Helen. "What is Rule number 1 when you have a hardware problem? Come on Hel, I've said it enough times."

"Is it plugged in?"

"Right!" I held the offending lead out to her. "Plug it in. Do you know where it goes?"

She looked at the lead, looked at all the possible ports on the computer, looked back at me and slowly shook her head. I took the lead from her hand, plugged it into a usb port and we were rewarded with the two-tone sound which said that Windows recognised something had been plugged in.

"Maybe when Barney was jumping around he knocked the plug out. Save your work, Hel."

She sat down at the computer, smiled when she saw the mouse moving again and quickly saved her work then threw her arms into the air and yelled, '"Yeah. Thank god for that. You saved me Mark. Thank you." She levered herself out of the chair, pulled my head to hers and gave me a big hug.

Looking at the screen, I saw that she had saved the file but hadn't closed it. I flicked my index finger toward the screen and asked, "Do you want to talk about this or do you want to tell me to mind my own effing business?"

Standing and picking out a folder from her desk drawer, she replied, "Let's have a drink. I need a brandy and a ciggy."

"Make mine a big one," I said, following her to the lounge. I sat on the sofa and lit two cigarettes while she poured our drinks. Both the glasses were very liberally filled. She sat on the other end of the sofa, took a gulp of the brandy, drew heavily on her cigarette and was silent for a long minute, slowly letting the smoke out as she exhaled. She took a deep breath then started to speak.

"Mark, quite correctly, none of us has ever talked about our private lives, what happened in our bedrooms and so on and I have no wish to pry into your secrets. Don and I had an unusual relationship, one that catered for a certain need I have. I can be a very submissive person, sexually, and often my need is to be dominated and hurt. Then sometimes my mood swings and I turn the other way briefly, wanting to dominate. But normally I'm submissive in the bedroom."

She paused again, took another deep drag and continued, "Since I lost Don, I have had no outlet for that side of my life so I have sublimated my needs by writing erotic stories around that theme. I have published several stories on an erotic story website." She had a proud smile on her face as she said, "I've had some really good votes and comments on my work and I spend most of my spare time writing my stories. I'm working on my next one, which is what you saw on the screen. Would you like to read one of my stories to see what I mean? I should warn you that they are very explicit."

"I've read quite a few, shall we say 'erotic', stories on such sites, Hel. I won't be shocked and I think you want me to see where you are coming from, yes?"

She opened her folder, riffled through the contents and passed me several pages stapled together. "This is about the shortest of them and one of my earlier efforts but it will give you some insight into my stories. And me."

I read the story; it was a well-written tale about a married couple who discovered that spanking spiced up their sex life. The woman, as described in the story, could very easily be Helen herself: her long, dark hair, her somewhat voluptuous figure, her small height; everything tallied. Her husband could well have been modelled on Don. She obeyed all her husband's commands and willingly allowed him to tie her to the bed and spank her bottom then make love to her while she was still bound helpless. Helen's warning was appropriate, as the sex was very graphic; so much that there were definite signs of interest between my legs.

I finished reading and passed the pages back to her. She seemed nervous; her eyes were shining and her chest was heaving but she drained the rest of her brandy then cast her eyes down submissively. It seemed she was offering herself to me but bedroom dominance was a whole new field to me so I took my cue from the story I had just read.

"Helen, take off your shirt."

Her reaction was one of relief but she quickly said, "Yes Sir," and pulled her shirt over her head and sat there while I looked at her globes covered by a red lace bra. Her nipples poked lumps into the lace, showing her arousal.

"And your bra." She reached back and her breasts sagged a little as they lost their support although they were still very lovely. "Now kneel here." I pointed to the spot right in front of me and spread my legs so she could get closer. I reached forward and gripped those erect nipples firmly. "What do you really want, Hel?"

"Please Mark, will you be my Master? I want you to use me just as you wish; I want you to punish me when I am naughty. I want to be your slave to command, Sir."

I made her look me in the eyes: in hers, I was almost looking into her soul and I realised just where she was coming from. I twisted her nipples sharply. "You really want this, don't you Helen."

"Yes, it is what I want. I need it, Mark," she gasped. "Will you be my Master and punish me?"

"For what should I punish you?"

"Forgive me, Sir; I have been very naughty. I wanted to get you over here, to read my stories, to hear me out and to become my new Master. I pulled that lead out deliberately."

"I think that deserves at least a spanking, slave. But why me, why now?"

"Mark, since we first met at the tennis club, I have loved you. Yes, as a friend but always a bit more than that. I rather think you felt the same way about me." I nodded my confirmation so she continued, "Quite properly, we have never been more than very close friends. Now Don has gone and Adele has moved out, we are both alone. I want to be more than a friend, but I need to know if you will also be my Master."

"To be honest, Helen, I certainly felt just that we were little bit more than friends. I have had some thoughts on exactly the same lines more and more, recently. Oh, not the master/slave thing - that is a completely new scene for me - but I was afraid you would be offended and I did not want to lose my dearest friend."

I raised her head and kissed her on the lips for the very first time. She met my kiss with open-mouthed enthusiasm. Her tongue pressed against my lips and quickly invaded when I opened them. We were both panting when she pulled back and almost begged, "Please punish your naughty slave."

"Perhaps you will have to coach your new Master as I have never done this before."

"My Master might order me to wait in my bedroom for him to come."

"Go to your bedroom and undress. I expect you to be standing naked for me to inspect my new slave. Kiss me before you go." I tangled my fingers into her hair and harshly pulled her face to mine. She moaned as our lips met and our tongues probed deeply. I pinched her nipples again and told her to go and be ready for me.

I watched her breasts hang down as she bent to pick up her discarded bra and shirt and them bouncing as she disappeared out of the room. I looked at the brandy still in my hand. "What the hell," I thought as I emptied the glass. I did love her very much and I saw her as very desirable, now I could unleash those thoughts. Even the thought of spanking her, although I was not sure how far down that road I might travel, was exciting me, as my growing erection showed. I reached inside my jeans and parked my equipment more comfortably then followed Helen up to the bedroom.

She was standing as I instructed, in her naked glory. Her feet were about a foot apart and the dark bush at her groin was neatly trimmed. Her pussy lips were pouting and I looked forward to tasting her down there. Her hands were held out in front and on them rested a paddle. "This will protect your hands Sir, and hurt me more."

I accepted the paddle and placed it on the bed. Grasping her breasts, I squeezed and said, "I might want to spank these."

"Spank my tits, Sir, if that is what you wish. Spank my tits and my bottom because I have been very naughty."

I took a half step backwards so I could see her ripe figure, which was all curves. Her body was a truly lovely sight and mine to do with as I wished, she had told me. Down her thighs was a trickle of her secretions. A finger in her pussy confirmed that Helen was on heat and fully aroused. I decided to keep the thought of spanking those breasts for later and told her to bend over the bed.

"One more thing, Master: this you must learn. I am your slave and you shall have your way with me but if I ever say the word 'RED' you must stop what you are doing immediately. It means I will have reached the limits of my endurance. This is a matter of the trust that must always exist between us. If I am bound and gagged, I will signal by opening and clenching my fist like this:" She demonstrated her fingers outstretched then clenched into a fist several times very rapidly. "That is the same as calling RED. It works like this; when you spank me, or hurt me however you wish, I may be crying and begging you to stop. You are free to ignore that and continue whatever you are doing. RED is the only signal to stop and it must always remain a prime imperative." With that, she bent over the bed and said, "Punish your naughty slave, Master."

The twin mounds of soft flesh quivered invitingly when I rested the paddle across them. Very well, I thought, she really wants this. I raised the paddle, brought it sharply across one cheek and saw the pink shape of the paddle imprinted on the pale flesh. The other cheek soon sported the same mark. I gave her five or six more each side and all her bottom was now pink.

I left off and scrunched her hair again, forcing her mouth to mine as I kissed her quite savagely. I stood back and ordered her to undress me. She pulled my shirt over my head and immediately bent down and nibbled at my nipple, something that always turns me on. The other nipple got the same treatment before she dropped to her knees, her fingers fumbling with the tight button before she could lower the zip and pull my jeans down. I stepped out of them after she removed my shoes and socks, then she pulled my jockeys down, kissing my tool as it bobbed in front of her face. When I was naked, she bent back over the bed.

"Please, Master, more and harder, much harder to punish me properly. Do it Mark."

So I did it harder, raining down on her arse with heavy blows. Soon she was thrashing about and begging no more, no more but I remembered what she said: only stop if I call RED. The pink was now a dark red right across her bum cheeks and down the backs of her thighs; there were one or two darker bruises starting to form so I decided it was enough. I saw her pink nether lips between her legs and was tempted. She wanted me to use her so I did just that; I gripped her hips and thrust my tool straight into her. Her pussy muscles gripped my tool spasmodically; she had an orgasm as soon as I entered. She was still climaxing as my seed pumped into her a few seconds later. I had never seen a woman come so quickly, nor indeed had I ever come so quickly, except maybe my very first time. Had spanking her made such a big difference to me?

"Thank you so much, Mark," she said as she stood up, faced me and kissed me lovingly. "That was perfect, especially for your first time."

"I don't think I have ever been so excited, Hel. Thank you for that experience. Right now I need another drink, do you want one, my love?"

"Mmmm, yes please, darling."

I left the room, refilled our glasses and returned. Helen was in the bed, laying on her side and smoking a cigarette, with another lit for me. I climbed in beside her and we sipped our brandy and smoked our ciggies in post-coital silence.

"So what happens now?" I asked after stubbing out my cigarette. "To us, I mean. Do you want us to sleep together? Was this just a one-time thing to relieve your frustrations? I hope not because I have just discovered I love you, I am in love with you."

"A one-time thing? Oh no Mark, I don't want it to be that. I have fallen in love with my new Master. I want to have you with me; I want to do this and so many more exciting things together whenever we feel in the mood. I want to share your life, you to share mine. I want you here in my bed every night - or in your bed if you prefer."

"It doesn't really matter which bed we use. I just want to be with you." I took her lovely face in my hands and kissed her long, and slow. Drawing back from the kiss I whispered, "Helen, will you marry me?"

"Oh my darling, there's no need to whisper." Then calling out at the top of her voice, "Yes, yes, yes and again YES. Yes I will marry you, that is exactly what I want."

"We will have to make some decisions but we can talk about those in the sober light of tomorrow. Right now I want some more loving from my slave."

"Yes, beloved Master."

She pushed one of her breasts up to my mouth and when I grasped it and suckled on her nipple, she groaned. Soon her hands were running all over my head, combing their way through my hair, stroking my forehead, my nose, my cheeks and my ears. One hand then went down and she was rubbing my chest, feeling out the shape of my muscles and going to my nipples, which she squeezed and twisted.

"You like my breasts, don't you, Mark? I know you like boobs, I've seen you looking and judging too many cleavages, including my own, for you not to be a tits man." I just nodded my head but with my teeth biting in, that pulled the nipple up and down, sending shivers through her body.

"Do you still want to spank my tits darling?" Helen asked, pulling my head off her breast so she could look at me.

"Yes, slave. It is not only your bottom that will be spanked in future. These ..." I slapped the nearest breast, hard, "... will receive their share of punishment, but not now; I couldn't do them justice without us both getting up again and I'm too lazy to stand up. My slave will have to find another way to please her Master."

She pushed me back until I was flat out then she started with her tongue around and in my ear before she sucked the lobe into her mouth and nibbled it gently. She gave me a searingly hot kiss then moved onto my other ear to give it the same treatment before returning for another kiss. She took my chin in her teeth and growled at the back of her throat. Her next move was to the side of my neck, which she licked, then kissed then sucked and finally she opened her mouth wide, growled and took a big play bite. The other side of my neck received the same attention before she came back to kiss me again.

merf68
merf68
315 Followers