Spanking the Teacher

Story Info
A chance date leads to some fetish fun.
2.7k words
4.58
49.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the parking lot outside the local Office Depot. I parked the car and was headed for the door when I noticed a mildly attractive woman walking toward me, on her way to her car. She was on the tall side, probably around 5'7" with short dark hair and wearing a rather plain summer dress. As she got closer, she looked in my direction and gave me a slight smile in a shy sort of way before quickly looking down at the pavement. I kept my eyes on her as we crossed paths. Again she looked toward me. I gave a nod of the head as if to say "Hi," and with that her smile broadened before she returned her eyes to the ground.

Well, there must be some sort of attraction here, I thought to myself as she passed.

I took about two more steps and stopped. I didn't have time to think about what I was doing. I turned around and quickened my pace in her direction.

"Excuse me," I said.

As she turned, her smile morphed to a look of confusion.

"You have a very nice smile and if you drive out of here, I'll never see that smile again. I don't mean to be forward, but would you join me for dinner tonight over at the Red Door?" I asked, pointing across the street.

I love this part of asking a girl out. They never know what to say!

She glanced over at the restaurant and then looked back at me with wide eyes and a half opened mouth. I wasn't going to add to her confusion by saying any more. I just half smiled and waited for an answer to my simple "yes or no" question.

"Uh.................. Yeah.......Yeah, I think I'd like that," she smiled.

"Well, I'm glad," I said, extending my hand. "I'm Dave Bristol."

"Beth Paulson," she added, the confused look still on her face.

"Beth? That's a nice name and deserves a nice dinner. Would seven o'clock be a good time?"

Her confused look turned into one of those "I'll figure it out later" smiles.

"Yeah, that would be great."

"Thank you," I said. "Now, I've got to get some shopping done. I'll meet you in the lobby at 7:00."

"Yeah...... I'm looking forward to it," she said as her shyness returned.

We parted there. I walked into the store thinking this was one for the books. I just asked a total stranger to dinner in a parking lot after a one minute conversation, she said yes.

The Red Door isn't a posh restaurant, but it is one of the better restaurants in town. I thought it best to dress accordingly. A white shirt, gray slacks and blue blazer ought to do it. A tie would have been over kill, so that stayed at home.

The last thing I wanted was to have her think I stood her up, so I arrived at the Red Door ten minutes early. I secured an out of the way table and returned to the outer lobby just in time to see Beth drive up. She was wearing a powder blue dress with white trim. I greeted her with a broad smile as she came through the door.

"You look very nice tonight," I commented.

"Oh, thank you," she said with an uncomfortable voice. "I've never done anything like this before."

"You mean having dinner in a restaurant?"

"No. I mean I've never gone out with a total stranger before."

I just smiled. "Well, maybe by the end of dinner we won't be strangers. C'mon, I got us a nice table. I was hoping to get one of those violinists to play while we eat, but there wasn't enough time."

Beth laughed. I was hoping a little humor might make her a more comfortable.

We both ordered the fish and over a bottle of chardonnay, got to know each other a little better. Beth was a fourth grade teacher. She relayed all sorts of stories on the pros and cons of dealing with ten year olds. She had a great sense of humor and by the time the meal came, we were having a pretty good time together. The fish was smaller than my computer mouse served alongside seven string beans and three carrots. If it wasn't for the rolls, I think we would have starved. Luckily I had ordered another bottle of wine, which we polished off after our "five minute" meal. The two of us were laughing so hard; I thought the waiter might think we were insulting him, as he kept looking our way.

"Would you like some dessert?" I asked Beth, looking at the menu. "They have an eight dollar scoop of vanilla ice cream with half a walnut on top."

Well, Beth lost it right there. She couldn't stop laughing and buried her face in her hands as I tried my best to ask for the check with a straight face. I paid the bill and we sat together at the table until we gained out composure.

"I've got half a birthday cake at my apartment if you want some dessert," Beth smiled.

"It's your birthday?" I queried.

"It was yesterday. My sister made me a cake and brought it by last night. We didn't eat all of it, so there's still plenty left."

"Well, It's still early," I said, looking at my watch. "Why not? I'll have to follow you though. I have no idea where you live."

"It's only about a mile. Just off Winn Street, across from the pond. C'mon, I serve bigger portions at no charge," she laughed.

I followed Beth back to an older two family house. She had her own entry up the side, which entered into her kitchen.

"This is nice," I said. "You have the whole second floor?"

"Yeah, I was lucky. One of my co-workers recommended me. She's a friend of my landlord," Beth told me as she retrieved a bottle of wine from the fridge. "Is white wine with cake okay?"

"Sure," I chuckled.

I was given the grand tour before returning to the kitchen, where Beth retrieved the cake. I must have been standing between her and the kitchen utensils as she turned and faced me. Instead of moving, I put my hand on her shoulder and leaned in, kissing her softly on the cheek. "Happy Birthday, Beth," I whispered.

"Awww," She said in that shy voice. "I really had a nice time tonight,"

"So did I." I smiled as she took both my hands into hers and placed a long kiss on my lips. She then stepped back and paused.

"Um, Oh, I need to cut the cake," she said nervously.

I poured two glasses of wine while she cut the cake, but something went wrong in the process.

"Oh, jeez!"

"What happened?"

"I got frosting on my dress. Can you take this stuff into the living room? I need to treat this stain before it sets in. I'll be right back," she said running into the bathroom.

I placed the cake on the coffee table and sat on the couch. I didn't want to start without her, so I waited the few minutes it took her do whatever it was she does to a stained dress. Within a few minutes, she came out in bare feet with a robe cinched around her waist.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't want that stain to......."

"It's okay," I interrupted. "You look just as nice in a robe."

Beth sat down next to me and pulled her feet up on the couch. We sipped wine, chatted, and laughed for almost an hour, mostly about my work as an architectural designer. She was quite impressed, but I explained that I'm only involved in the design aspect. "It's the architect and the engineers that make sure the ideas I come up with don't collapse."

"Take this place for example. It's an older home and solidly built. Back then construction techniques and materials were a lot different and, most likely, better."

"Well, I don't know," Beth interjected. "I can still hear my landlord when he argues with his wife."

"Well, If that's the only problem I wouldn't complain too much," I said.

"Yeah, but I can also hear them when they're having sex."

"I can't believe you can hear that all the way up here," I chuckled.

"Well," Beth shrugged her shoulders. "You have to go into the bedroom closet and put your ear to the wall."

I almost choked on my wine; I got to laughing so hard.

"Sometimes I have to listen to them for a good half an hour."

I'm guessing the wine was starting to catch up with us, as our laughter got out of control. I fell back on the couch and Beth landed sideways across my body. It was several minutes before we got our breath back when I finally noticed Beth's head was in my lap. She stared up at me.

"You're a naughty girl," I said with a smile. "You shouldn't be spying on your landlord."

Beth raised herself up until her lips were only inches from mine. "I'm only naughty sometimes. Are you going to spank me?" she said, applying several sensuous kisses to my lips.

"Well, maybe I should, considering you're naughtyandit's your birthday."

She ran her tongue across her lips before pressing them hard against mine. I reached around in order to give her better support, and placed my free hand on her hip. Our tongues darted back and forth and I could feel Beth's breathing getting heavier. This didn't seem to be the same shy girl I had met in the parking lot just ten hours earlier, but then again... this wasn't the time to start analyzing her. Our kissing became more and more passionate as my hand caressed her hip through her robe.

Beth backed off a bit to adjust her position. She must have noticed the growing hard-on pressing against my pants when she did. She boldly pulled her robe from under my hand before returning her lips to mine. My hand moved to the back of her upper leg and then up to her firm panty-covered ass. With the distraction of my hand caressing her firm flesh through the silky fabric, I failed to notice that Beth already had three of my shirt buttons undone and was working her way down. She pulled my shirt up to access the remaining buttons then, opening my shirt, trailed her lips from my mouth to my chest while her hand caressed my abdomen.

I pushed the bottom of her robe up to the small of her back, exposing a well-rounded butt, decorated with white lacy French-cut panties. I made several circles with my fingertips before giving her two light taps with my hand.

"Was that because it's my birthday or because I'm naughty?" she smiled and ran her tongue over her upper teeth.

"If it was for your birthday, I would have given you one for each year. If you were naughty it would have been harder. I haven't decided yet," I answered in a coy way.

Beth readjusted her position and rested her face in my lap. "Well, I've been real naughty... and I'm seventy five."

She raised her butt slightly and I responded with a few light open handed spanks.

"Real naughty!" she exclaimed while trying to push her panties down with her thumb. I placed my fingertips into the waistband and pulled them over her lily white ass. I ran my palm in circles over the exposed flesh. Guiding my middle finger the length of her ass crack, I delivered a solid smack to her backside.

"Ow! Yeah." she moaned and sucked in a deep breath.

I had never hit a girl in my life, but somehow this seemed like an appropriate time.

I dealt three or four more good spanks and her ass was raised for more with each one. These spanks were firm, but not terribly hard. I thought I'd kick the bar up a notch. I rendered three strong swats followed by six or seven quicker ones. Beth's fingers dug into the arm of the couch as she buried her face in one of the pillows. I caressed her now bright pink ass before giving one light slap, letting her know there was more to come. A dozen or so heavy slaps rained down on her now red mounds, as Beth writhed with a mix of pain and pleasure. I alternated from one cheek to the other, pausing on occasion to gently feel the heat emanating from her hot backside. My cock stiffened as I delivered more blows to her already abused ass until her free hand tried to block my attack. I stopped right away, hoping she was alright. Beth rolled off my lap and stood before me, her robe falling off one shoulder and the belt loose enough to expose a pussy covered with dark hair, yet very well trimmed.

She took a deep breath. "God, I won't forget this night," she whispered as she fell to her knees and went straight for my belt buckle. Opening my pants, she grabbed the waist and slipped them over my hips to my knees. There was no delicate foreplay here as she took my entire member into her mouth and sucked like it was her last day on Earth. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and just listened to the sound of her slurping mouth as it worked on my engorged cock. God, this girl was hot. I imagined her head looked like a piston doing seventy five miles an hour and I knew I wasn't going to hold out much longer. I pushed her shoulders back and stared into her eyes. Beth stood up and removed her robe, spreading it out onto the couch next to me. She knelt on her robe and whispered in my ear. "Just a little more." I wasn't quite sure what "more" meant, but I turned and gave a sturdy slap to her ass.

"Oh, yeah!" she exclaimed in a loud, clear voice.

I continued with several more firm spanks before I noticed the wet love juices running down her inner thighs. I stood up and kicked my pants under the coffee table. Positioning myself behind her, I gently caressed her reddened ass with the tips of my fingers before applying three more forceful blows.

"Oh yeah, yeah, oh baby. Make me a good girl."

I took the base of my rock hard cock in my hand and slapped the head of my member against her begging ass. The pre-cum was dripping everywhere and this scene, along with her lust filled moans, was bringing me to the edge. I backed off slightly and, aiming carefully, drove my shaft into her soaked cunt. With no effort at all I was in up to my balls, pounding away with reckless abandon.

"Oh, fuck." she shouted along with other mumbled words that were unclear.

Her hand found her clit as I continued the rough slamming of her wanting hole until I knew I was reaching the top. My balls drew tight and the rush of cum raced toward its goal. I pulled out in time to send a rope of cum flying across Beth's back. Spurt after spurt covered her raw ass; the sensation was so pleasurable it almost hurt. I then rubbed the hot jism into her blemished flesh while she furiously fingered her clit until her body started shaking and she gave in to her pleasure. My knees were weak, prompting me to sit on the couch. Beth collapsed next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and squeezed what few drops of cum were left in my now softening cock.

We sat for several minutes without saying a word, but I finally had to break the silence. "You know, there's nothing dumber looking than a totally naked man wearing dark socks."

Beth just chuckled.

"And a watch! I'm sitting here naked wearing dark socks and a watch. Like I'm running a tight schedule and I have to be somewhere."

Beth's chuckle turned into a laugh as she removed my watch and placed it on the coffee table.

"I don't want you to go anywhere. I know a secret place that makes a great breakfast. They give you more bacon than we had fish earlier and the bill would be less than ten bucks... my treat."

I gave her that pondering look, my tongue grazing the inside of my cheek.

"Alright," I nodded... "You're on!"