Spankings; But Not On My Ass

Story Info
Light bondage and titty spanking.
1.9k words
4.25
43.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks to my editor for this story Andiwant )

It is a cold, dreary, slushy, snowy, icky Saturday and the weather report doesn't say it's going to get any better as the day progresses. I get up at my normal, insanely early time. I know that if I don't go to the gym now, I'm not going to go at all. So I force myself to get dressed and head for the gym. Once I get there, I'm fine. It's just the getting there at 6:30 part, on my day off and in this kind of weather.

I work out for about two hours and make my way back home. I am looking forward to crawling back in my warm, snugly bed and getting a bit more sleep. When I walk into the kitchen, Mike is having breakfast at the table. His eyes roam over my long legs and tussled red hair and work-out clothes. He gets this mischievous look on his face and I know what he wants.

"No way, buddy boy. I'm taking a shower and going back to bed. You're on your own this morning."

Mike raises one of his eyebrows and I can almost hear him thinking 'Really? I don't think so.' But he doesn't say anything. I steal a bite of his breakfast and go to my room and turn on the electric blanket. I take a very quick shower and dry myself off. I slip on a clean pair of panties and crawl into my warm soft bed, sighing softly.

I am just starting to drift off, when the blanket gets pulled slowly away from my neck. I feel Mike leaning on the bed. He takes my wrist and raises it above my head. I open my eyes as I feel the cold metal around my wrist and hear the 'click' of the cuffs. Mike looks down at me with that same mischievous smile.

"I was just getting warm. I was just falling asleep!" I pout. I figured he was up to something in the kitchen, but I was just starting to get warm

"Too bad." He gently pulls my other arm over my head, slips the cuffs around the headboard and 'clicks' them around my other wrist.

With a flourish, he sweeps the blankets off me, and the cooler air hits my exposed body. My nipples start to get hard almost instantly. Mike slowly starts gliding his hands over my body. Down over my shoulders, my perky C-cup breasts, my stomach, down my thighs and up again. His hand finally settles between my legs as he starts rubbing my clit through my panties. Damn, that always feels good. His mouth begins working my tits, first one, and then the other. Licking, sucking, and biting until my nipples are hard as ice.

He asks if I'm getting warmer as his fingers slip under the waistband and draws my panties down my legs. Sometimes I play along, and sometimes I don't. I know by the look in his eye that he has no intention of stopping. So I'll tease him a little, just 'cause it's fun.

"I'm freezing, pull the blankets back on me."

Mike smiles and laughs a little. He slips his fingers between my legs again. I know I'm slick and wet down there, but he proves it. Pulling his finger out, he inspects them closely.

"I can't believe you'd be able to go to sleep like this anyway. Were you lying to me just then?" He presses the fingers against my lips. I let him slip them into my mouth, tasting my wetness.

In a much sterner voice he asks again: "Were you lying to me? I think you were. I know you were pressing your pussy against my fingers. I know how wet you are and I know how horny you always are. I think you were being a very bad girl just then." He pauses for a moment. "I wonder if I should punish such a bad girl?"

Now my pussy starts to tingle. Those are spanking words, and I love spankings. I'm not talking the little taps some guys give. I'm talking firm, hard, strong spanks that tingle, burn, and jolt through your whole body. Mike gives them good.

"But I was being a good girl. I was just lying here, resting." I know that's not going to work, but it's still fun to tease him.

"Look at you. Telling me 'No' in the kitchen and stealing my breakfast. Now you're lying here, naked, wet, & horny. Definitely not a good girl."

Mike plays with my body for a few more minutes, until I'm dripping wet. My eyes are closed and I'm just enjoying the sensations coursing through my body. The bed shifts as he stands up. I open my eyes to see what he's going to do next. My eyes are half closed as I watch him take his clothes off. Mike's older than me, short salt & pepper hair, average height and build. He's cute, his cock is hard, and damn, men are just sexy looking.

As he climbs between my legs, I bend my knees into the cradle position, there's not much else I can do with my hands cuffed above my head. Mike crawls forward and rubs his cock along my slit. My hips lift up on their own, trying to get things started. Mike smiles a little at this and slowly presses himself inside me.

Slowly, agonizingly slow, he presses his cock into me. This drives me nuts. I hate this and he knows it. My hips are trying to speed him up, but he just presses a hand above my pussy and holds me down onto the bed.

"Fucker! Do something." I demand/plead with him after a few minutes.

"Fucker? Did you just swear at me?" Tsk Tsk Tsk "That wasn't a very smart thing to do."

I'm in a sort of horny daze at the moment. I'm not quite thinking as clearly as I normally would. I see Mike raising his hand, and 98% of my brain gets all excited, waiting for the spankings to begin. Then the still somewhat logical 2% of my brain is thinking that my ass is nowhere near spanking range positioned like this. As I watch, Mike raises his hand, palm down, eyes on my chest, and the 2% gets louder and louder.

Transfixed on his hand, I'm helpless. I watch as it swishes downward, my body tenses, eyes wide.

SWACK!

I shriek as Mike lands a forceful spank on my left tit. The jolt shoots through my chest, down my arms, and down my stomach, right to my pussy. My hips buck upwards, and Mike struggles to stay inside me. I feel the tingle start to form as Mike raises his hands for another spank.

SWACK!

My right tit gets it this time. My back arches, Mike is still pushing me down into the bed with his other hand, trying to keep his position.

Nothing happens. I try to catch my breath as heat bloom in both my tits, slowly turning into fire. My nipples are painfully hard. I'm not sure if that is from before the spankings, or just the way they reacted to the spankings. My pussy is also on fire.

My eyes meet Mikes. He's looking down at me intently, watching my reaction.

"Are you OK?" he asks seriously. This is our safety net. I have three safewords I can use now; one to keep going, another to continue, but go slowly forward, and the last one to immediately stop everything.

I stare at the ceiling for a moment, thinking about how my body is feeling right now. My pussy, stuffed with Mikes cock, is burning and dripping wet. My nipples are getting harder second by second. My tits are so sensitive; I think I can feel the air flowing over them. Mike asks the question again. "Are you OK?"

"Green light." My voice wavers a little, but I'm sure I don't want him to stop.

"Are you sure? You were screaming pretty loud."

"Am I sure? No. But do it again and let me find out." Mike grins down at me, leans forward and kisses me gently. He whispers in my ear, "You should see the way your tits bounce. It's spectacular!'

Sitting up again, he pushes his cock back into position and presses his hand down to keep me in place. I watch as he raises his hand again. My pussy tightens around his cock, anticipating.

Mike smiles down at me, and brings his hand down again.

SWACK!

SWACK!

SWACK!

SWACK!

I lose count and just endure the pain. My whole body is on fire now. At some point Mike stops spanking my tits, I feel his cock pounding inside me. My eyes finally open and I see him above me, his eyes locked on mine. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back. I start cumming hard as he is biting at my neck and jaw.

He shifts position a little and his strokes are getting harder and more erratic. A low growl starts to fill the room. Mike pulls out suddenly and kneels over me, stroking his cock. A moment later his cock erupts, blasting warm cum all over my chest.

He is panting hard as he gazes down at me. My hands stretched above my head, helpless. My breasts are bright red, covered in pale white cum. My chest is heaving, trying to catch my breath. My legs are spread wide, my sex red and glistening wet.

Mike leans down and starts kissing me again. His hands seeking out my abused tits; caressing and fondling them. The pain/pleasure is intense and I almost cum again. Mike is talking to me softly; bring me down, comforting me. When I recover a bit, he stands and goes to get a damp cloth to clean me up with. He gently cleans my chest and between my legs. The cool cloth is refreshing again my burning flesh, but my tits are so sensitive the cloth feels like sandpaper.

Mike tosses the cloth to the floor and climbs into bed with me, pulling the blanket up and over us. He wraps his arms around me, his hand resting on one of my tits. I jiggle the cuffs around my wrists, and tell him to uncuff me.

He looks up at my arms, smiles and shakes his head. "Nope, I kind of enjoy you like this. Besides I will probably have to punish you again soon."

"No way! Why?" I'm shocked, not quite sure if I want another spanking yet.

Mike laughs. "You were swearing at me the whole time I was spanking your tits. It was non-stop cursing."

"I was not!"

Mikes voice raises a few octaves "You fucking cock sucker. Fuck you, evil bastard. God damn it, fuck me, you shit. Fuck me. Ah fuck. Ah fuck. Ah fuck" He's laughing now.

"I did not!" I don't swear too often, but as I think about it, it sounds sort of familiar. I could have been swearing at him between the screams.

"Did to." He squeezes my tit and I gasp and squirm in his arms. "Are you OK?"

I look up at him and kiss him. "It was unexpected, and it hurt more than an ass spanking, but that just made me horny as hell. I thought I was going to explode."

I did get some regular ass spankings before lunch. I didn't wear a bra the rest of the weekend, just an oversized soft t-shirt. Mike waited on me hand and foot, refreshing my drinks, and bringing my lunch to me on the couch. I even got the remote control for the TV in the living room. Mike did get to 'inspect' my tits occasionally to see how they were doing.

I'm looking forward to trying it again, someday. But not today.