Spanky's Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to get a good rhythm going, I heard voices. New voices. I looked up and saw four girls about twenty feet away, mouths agape, pointing and trying to figure out if they were really seeing what they thought they were seeing. They were. Linda and Valeria motioned them over, saying, "Check this out"!

They asked if they could take pics or if that would be rude, and Linda told them to take as many as their hearts desired. I knew that I was close to coming, and I was pretty sure that I could come and get the ride home, so I just kept masturbating furiously in front of these new strangers, even as two of them called friends with their cell phones and laughed with glee as they described the situation.

I got harder and harder, and stroked more quickly with more pressure. As the group of women watched intently, I shot my load in front of them. I came on the ground at their feet, and on myself as well. "Oh my God!" said one of the college girls, "That is too much! Can you believe that?" The others agreed that they could not, and after taking a few pictures standing with me, decided that they were too buzzed and tired, and walked back to their dorm.

"So," I asked, "Am I done now? I did it. I came right in front of everyone, right here on the street. Time to go."

I think that the others agreed with me, but Linda looked over to Donna, "Time?"

Donna looked down at her watch, and with great fanfare, turned it for everyone to see. "Six minutes, fifty seconds," she said.

Linda just shook her head and said, "Have a nice walk."

When I asked her why, she simply said, "Nobody ever died because they were totally humiliated, remember?" The women walked to their cars. I walked after them, but they all just laughed and echoed Linda's words.

Before leaving, Linda told me that I would be serving the drinks in the nude from now on when we partied, and I would follow her every command. After all, she not only has video of me in the nude, but also masturbating and being spanked. Donna and Barbara agreed that the neighborhood women didn't know each other well enough, but a few cocktail parties where I was their bartender (baretender?) might just do the trick. Valeria and Gina announced that their friend was turning eighteen next week, and they planned to repeat this evening, pretty much down to the detail.

As rough as that all sounds, I think that the worst plans had to be from Tammy (my boss) and Elise. They really didn't say much, just made it clear that the secretaries that weren't around tonight were going to get to see everything, and then some. Tammy apparently felt that in light of my behavior around the office, it would do me some good to let them give me a new sense of modesty and humility.

With that, they rolled up the windows to their cars and drove away. So, that is the story. Now, I am standing here naked with a pink ass, come all over me, and I have to find a way home, and that is why I am knocking on your door like this. I already ran naked past three female dorms, and I don't need any more applause. If you could lend me a towel, or a t-shirt, or anything, I would be most appreciative, and would do anything I could to thank you.

What do you mean, the sorority is having a meeting tonight? How many women did you say have to autograph my ass before you will lend me a t-shirt?

12