Sparkin' On The Ark

Story Info
Getting naked, taking photos, having sex along the river.
892 words
3.19
20.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not far from our house was a nice bike/walking path. It was paved and many people used it everyday. The path ran alongside the Arkansas River, and followed it for miles. But you only saw glimpses of the river, since the area between the path and river was heavily wooded.

Not many people knew about it, but if you got off the main path, and if you knew where to look, you could find trails that would take you down to the river. You had to work your way through the woods and down a steep and rocky embankment, but if you did, you found yourself in a very pretty and very private area.

Most of the time, except during the rainy season, once you reached the river there was a large sandbar that ran for a long way beside the river. You could actually follow it around to where you could see a large island that was out in the middle of the river. It was established enough that it had a dense growth of trees on it, and you had to be pretty determined to reach it. Once there, you were in about as remote and private of an area as you could hope for in a large city with 4 lane highways on either side of you. But from inside that area, you could not see the highway and they could not see you. You could not even tell you were near a city.

We were newlyweds, married only a couple weeks, and though we were not young kids, we had plenty of passion left. Both of us had been in long term marriages, where our mates just abandoned us and despite our efforts to reconnect with our mates, we both ended up divorced. So we had lived our lives alone, trying our best to be the people God wanted us to be. It was by a miracle of his design that we met, as we lived half way across the state from each other. It was another miracle that we fell in love and married. So, all that time alone had left us with a lot of passion to give to each other.

On this one fine day I decided to show her the secrets that I knew about the wonderful private beach, woods and island just 2 blocks from our house. While I was single, I had often walked and explored there. I usually took a camera along to photograph birds and deer and other animals I saw there, as well as sunsets. Photography was a hobby I really enjoyed.

As usual, I picked up my camera and we started out, soon reaching our own private little wilderness. As we pushed through the trees into a little clearing inside, we could both feel our "desire" starting to build. The little clearing was a secure place, being in the middle of a dense trees and brush. We were outdoors on a hot summer day, and we were totally alone.

Some rather intense kissing started, and all of a sudden I remembered the camera. I finally managed to talk her into removing her blouse and bra and letting me take a few photos. She had never let me photograph her nude before. After a few minutes of taking pictures, she really started getting into it. At first, she would not take her shorts and panties totally off, just dropped them to her feet. Before long though, the shorts and panties came off too and she was totally naked on a hot bright sunny day in the middle of a big city. I shot up an entire roll of film, and the end result was a collection of photos that I treasure still get very excited looking at, even though they were taken 12 years ago. It opened new doors for us, and I how have hundreds of nude photos of her, and a nice digital camera!

By now she was getting hot and horny and she was not the only one! I quickly came out of my clothing as well. I pulled her close and began to caress and suck her breasts, until finally she could not stand it any longer. She gave me a blowjob that made my toes curl! Then she propped herself up against a fallen log, bending over with her beautiful legs apart, begging me to make love to her. I entered her from behind and made wild and passionate love to her. Oh my goodness! She had given birth to 3 kids, but she was as tight as a virgin! We spent about an hour enjoying being naked outdoors and each others bodies., But eventually the fun had to end, and we had to get dressed and head back to the busy and not very private world.

But we got a lot more than pictures that day. No, we didn't get Poison Ivy, though it was all over that area, but as near as we could estimate, that must have been the day she got pregnant! Yep, we are now the proud parents of a little 9 year old boy! Having a baby was not in our plans, but we would not trade him! It is sort of fun to look at him and remember that he was a "Spark On The Ark!"