Sparking a Fire

Story Info
Livewire wants revenge on Supergirl.
2.1k words
4.33
24k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers

It came like a bolt from the blue. Literally. Kara was flying, it was a clear sky, then bam, lightning bolt. She wasn't even sure she could be struck by lightning—whoever heard of it hitting a moving target?—by suddenly she was pinwheeling down, ricocheting between two buildings to land face down in an alley like the first scene in an episode of CSI. Groaning, she hoisted herself up to find Livewire facing her.

As usual, she was dressed like she was going to fuck the band. A sleeveless black top with a lightning bolt pattern burned through the fabric from the point of the V-neck collar all the way to about her solar plexus. Slackening her shirt so it hung off the sides of her breasts. When she lit up, her pale skin glowed blue through the logo, as well as in the patches of belly where her shirt rode up over her leather pants. Combat boots, too. God, she was a supervillain already, couldn't she quit it with the grunge yet?

"Now I've got it!" Livewire shouted, since like all supervillains she felt the need to vent at Supergirl before they fought like she was their therapist. "Now I know the score! I don't need to bother with Cat, because you're the one who did this to me! Made me a freak because I called you a sexless dyke!"

"Okay, that right there is known as a contradiction in terms!" Supergirl pointed out. "I think..." Hadn't she heard 'asexual lesbianism' was a thing on Tumblr? Oh well, everything was a thing on Tumblr...

"Must've struck a nerve!" Livewire gloated, like she'd already won—so annoying. "I had a lot of time to think in that Super-Gitmo you stuck me in! You probably couldn't deal with how bad you wanted to bone me, so you had to make me a filthy metahumans so you had an excuse to grab me and rub up against me like a hooker!"

"That is not even a little true!" Supergirl shouted. She felt herself blush and hated it. "And I am not sexless! And there's nothing wrong with being a dy—a lesbian!"

"You'd know!"

"Not from experience!" Supergirl argued. "From... being a good person! I'm not Amish either; they still seem nice!"

"'Not Amish'. I guess it's a start. Let's see just how not sexless you are, Superslut!"

Kara winced. There was a nickname she hoped didn't catch on.

Livewire lunged at her, blinking into electricity to tackle Kara before becoming hard, tangible flesh, knocking Kara back to the ground. Kara went "oof!" and felt the hard, grizzled asphalt rush up to meet her, digging into her back as Livewire mounted her. Kara threw an elbow, knocking Livewire off her and into the wall, but they were underneath the distribution transformer on a powerline.

Instantly, Livewire bolted back onto her feet next to Kara, kicking her with thousands of joules of electricity directly into her ribs. Kara cried out, summoning her heatvision for an attack on the transformer—less electricity, less ways for Livewire to hurt her, right?—but Livewire dropped down on top of her, straddling her again.

"You're mine, you little cunt," Livewire said and groped Kara through her thick red skirt, grinding the heel of her hand into Kara's sex like a mortar and pestle, the heated pulse of her power penetrating deep into Kara.

Instantly Kara screamed, arching her back, writhing her shoulders against the pavement underneath her. She could feel the electricity pushing into her nipples and core, the amperage raising goosebumps on her invulnerable flesh. It hurt—but it didn't hurt as much as it felt good.

Livewire was silent for once, watching like a hawk as Kara shuddered against her hold. She could feel a little backwash, taste all that power in Supergirl just vibrating from her. She pulled Kara's firm thigh up between her legs, crushing it against herself. She could feel her clit starting to ache as it felt the energy washing through Supergirl's body—a thousand feathers gently tickling her everywhere she was sensitive. Supergirl: her own personal vibrator.

Kara spasmed against Livewire's bodily pressure on her, trying to raise her fists, but Livewire caught her wrists and forced them above Kara's head, into her splayed out hair getting grimy against the damp pavement. Then Livewire jammed her thigh into Kara's skirt, her cunt, everything tight, compressed, the feeling almost intangible when it was that of her panties and skirt touching her more than someone else's skin. It was like all her pleasure was coming from nowhere; like her body had just decided to moisten, like her cunt had gotten wet on its own... adding to the conductivity of her body.

Dots of perspiration formed on her forehead. She felt wet, hot, her cunt boiling, her nipples—her whole suit felt sweaty, constricting, all of her body being encased in its tightening touch... she moaned, pressing one cheek against the cool ground, gasping for air. It didn't feel bad. Why didn't it feel bad?

"Doing to me..." Kara panted. "What are you doing to me?"

"Seeing if you're a dyke," Livewire laughed. "And if you're not—I'm gonna make you one!"

More voltage. The initial charge had just been the overture, the foreplay. Now Kara really felt it, bone-deep like she was ground zero at an explosion, the heat and the pressure and the concussion all pushing in on her, but this wasn't outside, it was in. Livewire was slipping it between her ribs, she was injecting it into her, and the point of entry was her cunt. Her wet, wet cunt.

Kara sucked in another deep breath, her shoulders rubbing steadily against her cape—she could hear it ripping on the pavement, feel the asphalt being dug up by her shoulder blades. Her eyes were glazed and wide, focusing on Livewire's face just above hers—the wild hyena madness in her eyes, the grinning sexual fervor, the electric blue blush in her pallid cheeks as she grew more and more aroused. She was getting Livewire off, Great Rao, Kara was getting Livewire off.

The pulsing electricity took on a biting edge. Her nipples were taut, her cunt throbbing on the brink of an immense climax. Deep in her belly, she cramped achingly. Something hot and wet inundated her panties, ran down her thighs. She was coming all over herself. Her body itself had surrendered to the electricity.

"That's it, bitch, come for me!" Livewire crowed. "You looked like you could use a good lay!"

Livewire gave her more. Kara guessed she looked like she could use that too. Her breasts, her belly, her cunt, they were all filled with the power. Flickering flames that didn't burn her. Leaden weight that didn't crush her. She screamed again, her fingers digging into the street, clawing away gouts of pavement while more and more amperage seared into her body.

Kara felt the bracing shock of her engorged clit pushing against her sodden panties. No! She wouldn't come again, not for Livewire, that was a gift only for someone she loved! Summoning all her willpower, Kara forced her boundless power into her eyes, staring at Livewire so hard that blue-hot heat filled the space between them.

Kara'd forgotten that this was just another kind of energy—more power for Livewire to feed on. It slammed into her chest, and incinerated her shirt as it flooded into her body, making the pale body glow bright blue with added power. Kara could see her nipples, slate-gray and aching hard, spouting forks of lightning like plasma balls being touched.

"Oh yeah!" Livewire cried, pulling off the strands that remained of her shirt. "Almost worth ruining my Versace top for that! Gimme more, Superslut! Don't just lie back and think of England! Make me come just like you did!"

Kara winced at the reminder. It was making a twisted kind of sense. She was enjoying this—somehow. And Livewire wasn't hurting anyone, wasn't causing any destruction. Maybe... maybe...

The next thing she knew, Livewire was shoving her crotch in her face. Riding reverse cowgirl on Kara's face, leaning over her to touch her groin more. Give her more juice. Kara sent her heatvision into Livewire's crotch, not sure why. Did she want to hurt her? Did she want to get Livewire off? She didn't know. Nothing made sense anymore. Everything was so wrong, but felt so good—

She'd sparked through the fly of Livewire's pants, burned away the fabric like a blowtorch, leaving only the shocking blue of her groin, her pussy, her cunt. It was wet. Her heatvision wasn't doing anything about that—it sizzled into Livewire's flesh as lightly as the spray from a showerhead.

The cunt shimmered with electricity, moist and open, thrumming with blood and power, so much like Kara's own, what she'd find in the mirror looking at herself after a shower, or playing at taking a naughty selfie. Only it was so pretty. Rao, it was pretty. She didn't think her own was so pretty—definitely didn't look so tasty. Kara had heard of touching yourself, but seeing herself naked had never made her want to—to...

Livewire tasted strange. Tingly. Like licking a battery. But Kara could tell doing it made Livewire feel good, and despite the circumstances, that still made her flush with pride. And made Livewire reciprocate. Kara wondered how good it felt, being licked there. If it felt anywhere near as good as hearing Livewire cry out in pleasure because of her... then feed her own energy back to her...

Kara thought she would die. The feeling wasn't pain, wasn't pleasure, it was just intense. Sharp claws ripping through her, a mind-blasting frenzy firing from her groin. She could hardly breathe. And definitely not do more than lie there, coming again and again like she only thought she'd do on her wedding night, with the man she loved. She shuddered and jerked against Livewire's weight, thrashing from side to side, everything so strange...

Livewire was enjoying it too, shrieking like a banshee as her body bounced and jerked atop Kara's face. Supergirl was giving her a deluge of energy, the voltage burning her nipples, bursting inside her cunt. She was mindless, her body a convulsing thing, her face a blur as she twisted her head around. Somehow, she fought through the pleasure just as Supergirl had. Used her hands instead of her electricity, drawing aside Kara's skirt, her leggings, her panties. She didn't lick Kara. She fingered her. Held her legs in place with one forearm while she drilled three fingers into Kara's cunt. And already, Kara could take it.

Kara sobbed and jerked, thinking, knowing that this was what she'd been waiting for. She mewled wildly, her fingers clutching at thin air while her cunt squeezed hot and liquid around Livewire's pitching fingers.

Kara licked, she kissed, she bit while Livewire filled her pussy, striking her clit with each sparking pass. Savaging her the same way the electricity had, destroying her, ripping away her mind with pleasure. And the worst part—the best part—was that Kara knew Livewire was enjoying this. Making her come. Bringing her lust to a boil. Stinging her clit with wave after wave of electricity. And she was enjoying it too. Not just coming for Livewire, but making her come as well. Making another woman come.

But there was only so much energy Livewire could take, only so much she could give. Entropy. The more they traded energy, the more seeped away. Scoring the brick walls and scorching the earth. Only Kara was powered by the sun. Livewire was powered by the electric gird, which the DEO had long ago powered down. And Kara wasn't recharging Livewire with heatvision anymore. Just eating her out. There was only so much of that Livewire could take too.

By the end, Kara's juices stood like diamonds on Livewire's magenta lips. Livewire was aware of feeling faint, but it didn't matter. She was beating Kara. She was being proven right.

The last thing she did before losing consciousness was to bring herself around and give Kara a shocking kiss, sending more voltage into Supergirl's body, making her come again.

"Knew you were a dyke," Livewire said smugly, before collapsing onto Kara's chest.

Kara moaned. Her head had landed on an erect nipple. Stung it, right through her suit. God, she was turned on. Tired, but turned on. If this were a guy—or a girl with non-homicidal tendencies, Kara supposed—she'd be baking them a pie right now.

"How can you be so bad when you're so good in bed?" Kara wondered, easing Livewire off herself. She could hear the DEO field operatives swarming in. They could handle Livewire. Marshalling what remained of her power, she took off. Embarrassed, humiliated, and worst of all...

Satisfied.

Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers