Sparkle and the Center City Ballet

Story Info
DC's Super Stripper Sparkle takes over the Ballet.
9.8k words
4.64
20k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers

SPARKLE AND THE CENTER CITY BALLET

This is another Super Pimp Super Hooker story, this time with Sparkle the Super Stripper and some help as they turn the Center City Ballet into an exclusive sex club. It also brings back some characters from Bunny's story and some tables getting turned in a major way.

*****

THE CENTER CITY GRAND HALL

Candice clapped as she stood. The final curtain call had finished and the Center City Ballet performance of Swan Lake was done. It had been very well done of course given that the Center City Ballet was one of the top companies in the country. Candice smiled as her friend Mia, one of the lead dancers waved from just off stage. They were going out tonight for a late night celebration with her husband and Mia's boyfriend Steven, whom she had met at Candice's wedding earlier that year.

Candice smiled as her husband held out his arm and she let herself be led to the front lobby of the grand building. This building was one of the oldest ones in Center City, and had been renovated about a decade ago. It was one of the old style Victorian era ones that was a beautiful historic building as well as a superb venue for classical arts.

But Candice frowned as she looked out the glass doors across the street. The problem was the equally old and historic hotel, the Riverlook Hotel. While it was just as old and in as great a shape as the Hall, it was also a hooker hotel.

The shadowy figure known as DC, or "The Super Pimp", had bought it from its owners (rumors said that the owner's wife and daughter became hookers for DC, and that the man had turned to booze and whores after this) and it was now a very high class brothel. You could still use it as a hotel, and it had a restaurant that was 4 stars, but it had the most expensive hookers in three states and was worth every penny according to whispered rumors. It was right at the end of "Sassy Street" with a newer office building across from it that was now the HQs to several companies that dealt with sex. Two porn companies (Dick Studios from Bay City, and DC's own "Super Porn"), a sex toy firm, an "Escort Service", a phone sex operation, an online cam operation, and two fashion companies dealing only in so called "Club Wear" that was little more than street walker and stripper outfits.

The Hall was where Sassy Street ended at River Street with a T intersection. While the river side area was still a clean and trendy place, Sassy Street (Sunny Street was its real name) was a red light district unrivaled. 17 blocks of hookers, drugs, clubs, brothels, strip clubs, porn shops, XXX Movie Theaters (one was an IMAX and 3d), and so on. Every cop was on the take, and the two city council members who had parts of Sassy Street in their districts were equally corrupt. It didn't help that the city's five super heroines had been transformed by DC into super hookers and now turned tricks for vast sums.

But as wild as that was, the mysterious DC didn't seem to want to expand much beyond Sassy Street. If you went 2 or 3 blocks off Sassy you would find a bunch of second rate hookers, cheaper hotels, and sleazier shops before everything reverted back into normal areas. He seemed content to rule the Street from River Street to the Platt Tower.

Candice was the only child of one of Center City's oldest and richest families and her husband Mark was also rich in his own right. Despite backing reform candidates and putting money into drives to clean the area up, everyone who tried had either quit, disappeared or was corrupted. Pretty much everyone had given up as the rumor was that DC had reached an agreement with the various parts of the city and state government and this was the new normal.

Candice sighed and turned back to Mark who was talking with Steven. "Well, were are we going tonight? You said you had a special surprise for Mia and myself."

Mark and Steven shared a grin. "Oh don't worry, you'll find out. It will be a perfect ending to a perfect evening trust us." Mark said with a sly smile.

"Oh certainly hope so." Mia said as she joined them. Candice hugged her and the men escorted them out the doors. A limo pulled up and Candice cocked an eyebrow at her husband. They had driven in their own car. "Relax, I don't want to drive with any alcohol in my system since the cops are hard on anyone outside Sassy."

Candice frowned at that but nodded. They all got in and Steven opened a bottle of wine, he poured out the glasses and handed them around. He raised his and said "Here is too a great evening."

Candice smiled and they clinked glasses. She and Mia took sips and then they both froze.

"POOF!!"

Mia and Candice both were engulfed in a cloud of pink smoke. When it cleared Mark and Steven grinned at the girls.

"Hey Candi, ready to hit Sassy Street? I've got a room at the Valentine, let's cruise on over and pick up a couple more whores and have a nice three or four way. What do you say?"

The transformed Candice grinned back at her husband. Where Candice had been a high society, designer dressed, elegant 1%er trophy wife, she was now a bottle blonde, fake titted, thick makeuped, tube dress wearing cheap whore of a slut named Candi. Candi licked her lips and said in sexy voice "Fuck yeah baby! Let's get some whores and some coke while we are at. I'm so fuckin horny I can't stand it! Pull that dick out and let me ride it while we cruise!"

Mark laughed as he undid his pants and gasped as his transformed wife (who now thought of herself as his mistress) slid onto his cock. She began to pump with energy and enthusiasm. Steven was grinning back at Mark while Mia blew him. Mia was now transformed into a red-headed stripper with hair down to her ankles, huge 36 FF tits and wearing only a gold g string, gold 6 inch heels and a gold bikini top. Her gold hoop earrings flashing as her head worked up and down on Steven's cock.

"I told you, Bunny was the best super hooker ever. With that magic she turned these bitches into perfect sluts for us. And you have to admit $10K per bottle of magic wine is cheap for what we get." Steven said with a grin.

"Yeah, I love my wife, but Candi here can't be beat for sex!" Mark stammered out as Candi rode him hard.

After some turns to be sure they were not being followed the limo turned up Sassy Street. After a few moments, Mark had spotted two Asian hookers who looked just right, and had hired them for the night. Steven got some coke from the block dealer and the limo parked in the drive in exit which was fully concealed from outside eyes. The men led their sluts upstairs and promptly got to business.

After a wild night the two street whores were paid off and Mark and Steven got the girls dressed and down to the limo for the ride home. Neither woman would remember what happened and would only remember that they had a wonderful time.

Just as the limo began to pull out though, it stopped and the door opened. Mark looked up with an annoyed expression and said "Excuse me, we are leaving. I don't think I know you, so do us both a favor and..."

Mark's voice died as a gorgeous pink haired woman dressed in a tiny pink G string and bikini top, pink gloves, pink knee high boots and a pink mask slid into the car. Candi and Mia both grinned at her and Steven and Mark just gaped.

"Hey boys! Don't mind little old me. I just needed to talk to your girls here." The knockout said in a big pitched bimbo voice.

"Uh, sure." Steven stammered out at the woman who smiled at him.

"Thanks a mil hon! Now both of you guys just hush while we girls talk. Ladies, do you like my bikini top?"

Both girls nodded an eager yes while the pink haired woman started to shimmy and twist her body while seated. Mark watched her awesome tits (better than Candi's even!) and watched the light flicker and sparkle off the rhinestones.

"Yeah, its totes awesome isn't it? The way it moves, and sparkles, and shines. You just can't stop looking at it can you?" the silky smooth voice of the woman intoned.

"Yes, I can't stop looking." Four voices replied in slightly monotone harmony.

"Yes, you can't stop looking and watching. And listening. Listening to my voice. My beautiful voice. My voice that commands, and is the only thing you care about."

"I can't stop looking and watching. And listening. I listen to your beautiful voice. I only care about your voice." The four voices intoned.

"You are getting sooooooo sleepy. Your eyes are slowly closing. Slowly going down. You still see the wonderful tits, with the sparkling rhinestones flashing. Taking you down deeper into a deep sleep."

"I am so sleepy, I'm going down, watching your tits..."

Sparkle the Super Stripper grinned as all four heads nodded forward as one. "Well, being up all night fucking certainly makes this easy. Mark and Steven, listen to me. I will say goodnight and you will drop into deep sleep, you will not awaken until your girl kisses you. You won't remember me or any of this, only the party you had last night and that you fell asleep in the car heading back to your place. Now good night."

Mark and Steven immediately slumped bonelessly further into their seats and began to snore. Ignoring them Sparkle turned to the two women.

"Candi and Mia, listen carefully. I need the real Candice and Mia to come out now, turn back to your old selves again but stay asleep. Come back now girls, come back." Sparkle said softly.

After a moment both girls seemed to become blurry and it appeared that their skin and clothing melted and reformed. Rather than a "POOF!" of smoke this was a slow transformation back. But in a few minutes a fully entranced Candice and Mia were seated in front of Sparkle.

"Very good girls. Now I need you to listen carefully. Bunny told me alllllll about your little party a while back. You two girls have been very naughty in many ways. You are having torrid affairs as sluts behind your own backs, and not only that you are not even trying to embrace the slut in yourself. Bad girls, but you are also trying to stop DC from taking over the Hall. That's the last piece he needed to finish Sassy Street. But you girls are leading all the old money and 1%er families in resisting him. Mia, as one of the star ballet dancers here you should be more open to new ideas. Candice, as one of the board members you should realize that you need to change with the times. Old fogy ballet has no place on Sassy Street." Sparkle said as she ran her finger up and down her cleavage. She shuddered with pleasure as brainwashing people always turned her on.

"Now you girls listen up. We are going to fix your minds so you have the proper outlook on things. On the outside, you girls are going to be Candice the socialite and Mia the star Ballet Dancer. But it will be just a front. The real you will be in charge and will control your actions. Candi the slut and Mia the Stripper are going to be the ones pulling your strings. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." The two women intoned.

"Good, now for the fun part. Candice come over here and sit down." Sparkle said as she patted the seat next to her. Candice moved over and sat staring straight ahead with glazed eyes.

Sparkle grinned and straddled her. With a touch of her Iphone a soft tune began to play and Sparkle began to grind on Candice. She looked deep into Candice's eyes and concentrated. If any could have see what was going on they would have seen a pink glow engulf Sparkle's eyes and they would have heard Candice gasp. They would have seen Candice's expensive designer dress ride up seemly on its own accord up over her waist exposing her now wet panties. They would have seen the panties seemly dissolve and fall away as Sparkle began to rub on Candice's pussy.

Sparkle leaned down and wrapped her arms around Candice and kissed her deeply. Candice began to twitch and then shudder several times with increasing force until her entire body seemed to convulse and heave. Sparkle broke the kiss and stared at Candice.

Pink glowing eyes stared back.

"Well, I like that look on you. How do you feel Candice?"

"It's Candi, and I feel fucking awesome! But this dress and this hair? Need to go, need to get some cheap bleach and get this done up right." Candi said with a grin.

Sparkle touched her lips with her finger and when Candi looked at her Sparkle said "Sleep". Candi slumped back.

With and evil grin Sparkle turned to Mia and did the same while the men snored on and car drove about aimlessly.

After the switching was done, Sparkle woke both of them up and laid out the plan.

"Okay you hot sluts, here is the deal. DC is going to turn the Hall into a high class strip club that only caters to the richest and most powerful with the hottest strippers in the whole world. You bitches have been fucking that up with your money and efforts but now we are going to fix it. I've just melted you two personalities together into this body. All the grace, style, education, memories of the old you have been mixed with the sluttiness, horniness, and sleaze of the other you. And with a little push from me the new slut you is the one in charge and you love it. "Sparkle said as she massaged a tit on each woman.

"Now, I just know you both want to shuck these designer clothes and get some slut wear on, and I just know you both want to get some nice fake tits, and dye your hair and just be nice rich society sluts, but we have to do something before you can let the real you out. You help me do this, and you two sluts can fully embrace the life. So are you going to help me?"

Both Candi and Mia shook their heads yes vigorously.

"Okay then. Candi, you are going to call a board meeting for next Friday about some new show ideas. I know who is on the board with you, and you are going to get me to meet the key board members privately so I can "convince" them to do whatever we want. Mia, you are going to talk to the Conservatory and say that you have some ideas and some new talent who you want to have a shot at dancing. You will introduce me to all your ballerinas, coaches and teachers, and I'm going to help them understand some new dancing styles. You girls get it?"

Candi smiled a very polite smile and said in a very refined tone "Of course Miss Sparkle. This will be easily accomplished. And once my good friend Mia and myself have completed this simple task, I'm going to get a nice fake rack of tits, dye my hair the cheapest bottle blonde I can find, and fuck my husband's brains out of his head."

Candi then winked at Mia, who started to giggle.

Sparkle smiled evilly at her two new friends and partners in crime. "Very good girls. Now, before we wake up the boys, care to have some fun?"

Mia licked her lips as she slid down onto her knees and gently sat Sparkle down. "I think that is a wonderful idea Sparkle. I've heard that you are quite the dancer, so let's see how well you dance with my tongue in your clit." And with a quick tug, Sparkle's g-string moved aside as Mia's tongue began its own dance.

Sparkle would have answered but she was lip locked with Candi and rubbing her own tits and while Candi ran her fingers through her hair.

Sparkle and her two new friends enjoyed a nice hour long drive around the city before they let Sparkle off by another limo. As Sparkle ducked out she snapped her fingers and said "Wake".

The door shut and the limo moved off. Mark and Steven yawned and looked down at their girls sleeping peacefully in their arms. The men shared another grin as the limo took them home.

LATER THAT WEEK IN AN OFFICE ABOVE THE HALL

Candice shook the hand of the older lady as she sat down at the table. "Thank you for coming on such short notice. I think you will find that this is worth the abrupt meeting."

"I hope so. With poor Mrs. Hapsen having to step down as Chair for the Ballet Board of Center City I am hoping that you have a plan to get things on track."

Candi/Candice smiled sadly while internally she laughed evilly. Mrs. Hapsen had been the Chair of the Center City Ballet Company until Monday that week when she suffered a terrible heart attack and had turned everything over to Candice was the Secretary and Treasurer of the Board. Of course the three other women sitting here didn't know that Candice was the cause of the heart attack. A quick spray during a short visit of some of Super Pimp's aphrodisiac and the old woman had jumped her butler who was also under the influence. During the throes of passion Candi had easily gotten the stupefied older slut to sign a document naming Candice as her successor and giving her control of her vote.

"Yes, I certainly do. Ladies let me begin by stating that we are all on this board because of our love of the arts and our city. We all know the efforts of certain elements to take this building over, but our donations and work have thus far prevented it despite the corruption and vice around us. That being said, our draw has been decreasing. The hotel and the office building of course do not help being right across the street, but the allure of the crime and vice up the street has simply made it a greater attraction to so many people in our city and ever from afar. Classical ballet, symphony, or opera is simply not enough. We need to branch out and try new ideas. And I have someone who has one that I think we will all find to be very attractive. With my control of Mrs. Haspen's vote we have quorum and can have a vote right now. I am not suggesting it of course, I am merely stating that we here are the key elements for deciding the future of refined culture in Center City."

The three other women all nodded. Mrs. Janssen was just shy of 60 and like Candice/Candi was from old city money. Her husband had died several years ago, and she had thrown herself into charitable work to fill the void. Ms. Tulare was a spinster and was in her early 60's as well. She had been somewhat of a wild child in her youth but had a son out of wedlock and had become laser focused on being a good mother. She was up to her eyeballs in city government, especially school and the arts. The recent corruption of the Center City Academy had hit her hard. Mrs. Reynolds was in her late 30's. She and her husband were self-made millionaires who had fought their way into the high society. She was proud of her place on this board and had backed Candice/Candi in several other instances knowing that she might never quite be on the inside but she could have friends who were.

Mrs. Reynolds spoke up. "I agree that we are certainly the center of gravity as they say, but what exactly is this woman going to propose? And why the rush? We have a meeting this Friday, why not wait?"

"Because I have it on good authority that DC the Super Pimp is going to make another attempt to take over this theater. I think we need to see about getting ahead of him instead of reacting. I have taken the liberty of asking this woman here today to give us all the pitch at once. I don't recommend an immediate vote, but I think having this prepared is a good idea to have up our sleeve."

The three women again nodded after a moment. Candice/Candi touched a button and the door opened.

Sparkle strode in wearing a business suit with a professional skirt, black rimmed glasses with a chain, and regular black 2 inch heels. Her hair was done up in a bun and was actually a dark brown. Candice had to work hard not to grin. She had to admit that she was pulling a pretty sexy librarian look and then refocused when Sparkle caught her eye. She was accompanied by a very lovely Indian woman with dark eyes and lovely brown skin.

"Ladies, thank you for seeing me. I am Miss Elkraps, a professional dancer skilled in many types of dance and this is my assistant Ms. Ashan. I will get straight to the point, ballet is simply one type of dance. It is graceful and beautiful, but true culture comes from seeing and experiencing all forms of something. My troupe has incredibility skilled dancers from all over the world who can do literally any type of dance and do it better than anyone else. Our show does not just show Ballet, it shows everything. An experience that will last only 3 hours but will be remembered a lifetime. Something people will want to see again. Allow me to demonstrate."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers