Spawn Slave

Story Info
She's thrown into a erotic and unique slavery.
2.2k words
3.57
79.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dank dungeon smelled of must and mildew as the old wooden door creaked open at the top of the stairs. The pure light that beamed through the now open door blinded her, causing her to look away to keep the pain from her eyes. This was not a new event.

Jennifer had been chained in the dungeon for over a week, ever since the queen's army sacked her farm. It was not all bad though. Two of the harem eunuchs would take her to the harem bathing room and clean her, shave her entire body from the nick down, and give her skin perfume and oil treatments... then return her to the dank dungeon.

Jennifer looked back to the light and saw a figure walking down the steps toward her. She could tell by the sound of clanking armor and chains that it was not one of the eunuchs. A large dark shadow fell over her as the royal guard stopped in font of her. Her instincts told her to be afraid, she was only 19 after all, but she was not. She overheard one of the eunuches telling the guards that the guards were not to touch her because she might burse. Jennifer was not sure why her bruising was a concern, but did not ask questions.

"Get up", the guard barked in a deep voice, "They are ready for you."

She did not hesitate in her response, "Make me."

The guard just stood there, staring at her. Jennifer was not sure, but he almost looked like he did not know what to do.

The guard's voice finally split the smelly air again, "Don't mess with me, slave. Stand up, now!"

Jennifer just rolled her eyes and looked away. The guard turned and walked back up the stairs. As he walked out, Jennifer thought he heard the guard murmur something about 'spawn slaves', but was not sure. The wooden door creaked shut and Jennifer was once again left alone in the haunting darkness.

She was not sure how much time passed before the wooden door at the top of the stairs opened again. Jennifer didn't look away this time; she just stared at the hooded figure walking down the steps. The figure walked up to Jennifer and stopped right where the guard was earlier.

Jessica did not say anything.

The woman raised her hand to the torch on the wall, which burst into flames and illuminated the entire dungeon. Standing in front of Jessica was a woman that was nude except for her red silk cape and hood. The woman's 34C breasts were barely covered by the shroud of her cape, which did not cover any of her shaven pussy. A brand of a serpent coiled around the woman's belly button. Jennifer smelled the air and recognized the sent coming form the woman's skin as that from the harem.

The women had a glassy and vacant look in her eyes as she looked down at Jessica. "You can't resist", she said, "they are too strong."

Jessica was only wearing what could be described in the modern sense as an over sized T-shirt, but when the women looked at her she felt naked. Before Jessica could respond, she noticed the woman's pussy twitching in the torchlight. But, when she looked closer she saw that it was not her pussy... something was coming OUT of her pussy.

A small worm, no more than an inch long, started crawling up the front of the women in silk's body. The women moved her hand down to just below her belly button and let the worm crawl on to her finger.

"Don't be afraid", she said.

Jessica squirmed against the chains as the woman knelt down and set the worm on her leg. The worm was covered with hundreds of needle like hairs that pricked Jessica's legs as it climbed up her, leaving a trail of warmth and comfort in its wake.

The woman spoke again, "See? It does not hurt at all."

Jessica tried to shake the worm off as it crawled up her leg and toward her groin. The women in the red cape grabbed her ankles and looked at her deep in her eyes.

"Don't fight it."

Jessica did as the warm feeling began to spread up her body and the warm found its way to her pussy. She could not believe that her pussy was wet! She had not felt aroused since she was with her now dead boyfriend the weekend before her capture and now... it was like her body was no longer hers.

The worm arrived at Jessica's dripping pussy. She struggled against the chains as she felt the tiny needles prick as it crawled inside of her. The wonderful pain of the worm crawling up her vagina was a mix of amazing and horrible. She tried to flex her pussy muscles to keep the worm out, but she found it difficult to do. Her body was becoming more and more relaxed and her mind fuzzy as the millions of tiny needles took her to a state or bliss.

When the worm reached the back of her pussy, Jessica shuttered in orgasm. She loved the feeling. She needed the feeling. Colors became magnified to her. More real. Before he mind went totally fuzzy, her last thought was that she was getting the same glassy look in her eyes. The women in the red cape stood up, as there was no need to hold Jessica any more.

Two guards walked out of the shadows, unlocked her chains, and then Jessica stood up. She could no longer feel the worm in side of her, nor could she think. The only thing she felt was the warm feeling and a constant state of almost orgasm.

The woman in red walked up to Jessica so that her breasts were touching her. The woman's hand gently slid it way down Jessica's firm abdomen and to her pussy. The sensation of the woman's touch made Jessica shudder in a powerful orgasm as she collapsed into the woman's arms.

"See," the woman said softly, "it is amazing, isn't it?"

Jessica followed the women down a long corridor, reminiscent of old Egypt or maybe Rome. Jessica's prison shirt had been exchanged for a red silk robe and hood, just like the woman. They walked into a room, empty except for a large table in the center. The single light source above the table made the walls of the room disappeared in shadow, giving the room an infinite feeling.

The two women walked up to the table and stood facing each other. The woman gave Jessica a forceful kiss and the sensation was mind blowing to her. The woman's lips felt like they were made of the purest form of pleasure... then Jessica felt a sharp pain in her thigh which turned into sharp pleasure.

Jessica pulled away from the kiss and yelped, "What was that?" But the woman only responded with the normal vacant stare.

Jessica tried to move, but she couldn't work her muscles. She tried to talk, but only collapsed into the arms of the woman. With amazing strength, the woman laid Jessica down on the table in the middle of the room. She was fully conscious and could feel, but for some reason she couldn't move.

The woman kissed her one more time. "Now is the time", the woman said, "you will become a spawn slave and you will forever be one of us." The woman stood up and looked around the room. Two men, not one of them under 200 pounds or with an inch of fat on their muscular bodies, walked out of the darkness and two Jessica.

Jessica couldn't turn her head, but she felt lips and hands cover her body. The feeling was amazing and she came just from the kissing. One of the sets of strong male lips is quick to suck all of her cum up from her pussy, and then the strong man slowly climbed on top of her. When he looked into Jessica's eyes, she saw a powerful look of lust that she had never seen before.

The man wrapped his hands around Jessica's shoulders and took her in one forceful thrust. Jessica's mind exploded in orgasm but her muscles were unable to move. All she could do was lay there, moan, and take every inch... which the strong man kept giving her over and over.

The man fucked Jessica for what seemed like an eternity and she loved every moment of it. When the man's rock hard body started to tense up, Jessica knew the end was near. With one final act of lust, the man dug his hands into Jessica's fit thighs and unloaded a river of cum into her. She felt her pussy fill up and the man's wave after wave of cum poor out of her pussy and onto the table.

The man collapsed onto Jessica, out of breath and panting. Before he could move, the woman appeared next to the table and rolled him off of Jessica and his hard spent body thudded onto the floor. Some of the movement was coming back to her body, so Jessica turned her neck to look at the woman. She could see cum dripping out of the woman's pussy and the man that the woman took was unconscious on the ground behind her with cum and pussy juice all over his cock.

"Do you feel good?" the woman asked. Jessica couldn't talk to express her self, but she moaned with agreement. As Jessica looked at the woman, she noticed that the woman's stomach was not the tight firm stomach that it was a few hours ago. It looked like the woman was... pregnant. The woman had not gained any weight, just her stomach looked like she was about 12 weeks pregnant.

Jessica's eyes opened with shock as she stared.

"It's ok", the woman said softly, "

The woman laid a hand on Jessica's stomach, this was the first time Jessica realizes... that she too was pregnant. Her stomach was budging just like the woman's.

The woman leaned down and kissed Jessica deeply. "it's okay", the woman whispered, "the first time hurts, but after that you will feel nothing but the utmost pleasure."

Jessica felt the creature move around inside of her womb... along with a growing pain that felt like a snake wrapping its self around her spine. Breathing became hard as the beings living inside her began their hostile take over of her body. The pain increased to an unbearable point and Jessica began to squirm even though she couldn't feel her muscles. Seeing this, the woman reached under the table and retrieved something that looked like a stick with a small needle sticking out of one end.

"Don't worry, this will make everything alright." The woman placed the needle between Jessica's breasts. The woman punctured the needle into Jessica's body and the needles effect was instant. It was like she had just drunk a bottle of Vodka that was 195% alcohol. A warm feeling washed over her as the room started to spin... then she blacked out.

When Jessica awoke... she felt perfect. The beings inside her felt like they had been a part of her for years. Her stomach was back to its tone nature. The woman was standing over with a glowing hot brand in the shape of a serpent. The woman touched the brand to Jessica's stomach, branding the serpent coiled around her belly button. There was no pain, only pleasure.

Jessica stood and the woman brought her silk robe like her own and slid it over Jessica's shoulders. The hood slid over Jessica's smooth hair and the barely covered her breasts.

"Welcome to the sisterhood."

Jessica did not respond. With the same glassy gaze in her eyes as the woman had at the beginning, Jessica walked out of the room. She made her way down the dark damp corridor, the stone felling rough on her bare feet, but she didn't notice.

She reached a dungeon door and the guard opened it for her. Walking in, Jessica saw a captured enemy soldier. The man was over six feet tall. And had to be one hundred and forty pounds of solid muscle, but Jessica's mind was not her own.

She walked up to the soldier and kissed him. The soldier's eyes blinked a few times then glassed over. His rock hard body slumped against the dungeon wall and slid to the ground. Jessica sank to her knees and straddled him. She reached down and clutched his cock in her hand; it was already hard because of the chemicals in her kiss. She slid his giant cock inside her, stretching her to the limit. As she started to grind her pelvis against the soldiers cock. Her mind exploded in a mix of orgasm and euphoria as the beings began to move inside her in anticipation of the cum that was to come. She ground into his cock faster and harder. The beings inside her wanted the cum, Jessica needed the cum.

A young girl is thrown into a erotic and unique slavery.