Speak Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
Daniel makes a bet he can get the princess to speak beg even.
1.4k words
3.77
11.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was a princess in pain. Her mother died four years ago when she was 15, she hadn't spoken sense. Her father currently was at war, her six brothers followed eager to prove themselves.

"Emma! We're leaving now." The oldest said, giving her a hug.

"We'll be back as soon as we can."

The next promised.

"Goodbye, sister." The next went on, hopeful pride in his voice.

The line moved on, all leaving her one by one, vowing to return. Though she doubted anyone would.

The last man was her father's second, she sat up straight, always enchanted by his voice and subtle understanding of the lack of hers.

Four men she'd never seen fell in around him, confusing her.

"Emma, as you know I've been called into battle, next to your father and brothers. We are at war, God be with us. So these men will watch over you, protect you as one of their own. Goodbye, Emma. Until next time."

A short hug left her alone with the four strangers sworn to protect her.

Emma stared at the men, awkward glances swung both way. She turned, uninterested in them.

They weren't ugly she thought. All tall and tan from working in the sun.

The first, had short curly black hair, and a large beard that fell to his shoulders. He seemed dorky to Emma, someone she'd peg as her own. Robert.

The second, not as tall but muscular. Strong arms and a chiseled chest falling hard against his shirt. Handsome ex-military he promoted himself as, now a fire fighter, four tattoos laced his arms. Logan.

Third, by far the most handsome. A big man, not as defined as Logan, but clearly strong and capable. He wore a cowboy hat and ripped blue jeans, a small Go-T slightly unshaven. Mike.

The fourth, current military, alcohol scorched his breath. Left behind to protect her, He was not happy about it. Wearing a Cure cut, and unshaven for several days. He made Emma nervous. Strong silent type, holding a grudge, she didn't know what he'd do next. Daniel.

"Princess Emma." The second spoke, Logan.

"Why don't you speak?"

"Do you really think after four years of barely anything she's just gonna start for you, Logan?" Mike said

"Just trying to start a conversation, mike, shit. The silence is killing me."

They all laughed.

"You know what's killing me?"

The forth spoke, Daniel. Some how sober, still slurred words drunken as well.

"Being here, watching some soiled princess, when I could be in battle with the King himself!"

"Hey, come on." The others said, trying to calm him.

"No! Shut up!" Breaking hold of their friendly arms on his shoulders. He walked past, kneeling before Emma. Her sleepy eyes Barely holding open.

"Little girl, speak." Emma sat there nervously, saying nothing, looking down. He sat up, undoing her pants. She pulled back.

"Hey, what are you doing? We can't touch the princess." Robert said, defensively. He held up a finger, as if to say 'just a moment.'

Emma pulled back more, sitting up. Trying to remove his hands from her pants, but his hands were stuck on tight, his iron grip, holding her down.

"Do you want me to stop, little girl?"

She nodded, trying to pull his hand away again. He turned around, looking over his shoulder.

"20 bucks, I bet I could get her to talk. Beg even."

Logan and mike nodded their heads in agreement, pulling two 20's out. Robert only stood there watching the events unfold.

Daniel turned back to Emma, more confidence running threw him. He unbuttoned her pants, pulling them down slightly.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Emma nodded more rapidly, struggling to get free.

"Then say, 'sir, please stop'"

Emma's mouth fell open but nothing came out. Daniel slid his fingers down her slit, she was soaking wet.

"Oh, little girl." He slid a finger in, making Emma gasp, pulling at his hand. But he was much bigger then Emma, much stronger. He didn't bugged. Slowly running in and out of her, little moans escaped her lips. She covered her mouth, not knowing what was coming over her. He pulled her hand away.

"Do you want me to stop little girl?" Emma nodded vigorously, her eyes shut tight.

"Then tell me, tell me to stop finger fucking you."

Emma's mouth fell open again,

"Sir...Sir..." She moaned as he slid his fingers around her sensitive clitoris.

"Say 'Sir, please stop finger fucking me'" he waited a moment, pausing for her response. Emma still said nothing, her cheeks falling red realizing all the men's eyes were on her.

"No? Maybe you need more conniving." He slid in two fingers before Emma could protest.

She started to moan as he went faster and faster, in and out of her little pussy.

"Still nothing princess? Okay."

He stopped, and stood up, towering over Emma, his lips inches from hers.

"How about three?"

"No!" 'No' Emma shouted, pulling his hand away.

"No, what?" He slipped two fingers in again, pushing her back to the chair, making her grab the blankets that fell around her.

"No sir! Please stop finger fucking me." Daniel stopped, keeping his fingers in her looking into her horrified eyes.

"No." He growled in her ear, sending shivers threw her. He pulled his fingers out, only to shove them in her mouth, making her suck off her juices. He stood up, taking the money from the other men.

"Hmm, honestly I didn't think you could do it." Logan said, joining Daniel on Emma's side.

Emma tried to pull up her pants, but mike stood over her, grabbing them and roughly pulling them off. While Logan, ripped off her shirt.

"Back off." Daniel said, pushing them both away.

"She's mine, I got her to speak."

Mike and Logan backed off, but Emma knew as soon as he was Done with her they would have their turn.

Daniel pulled out his cock, surprising Emma by his size. Eight inches, maybe nine, Emma thought. Daniel caught her gaze in disbelief.

"Don't worry." He said.

"It'll fit. We'll make it fit."

He pulled Emma to her knees, running his growing cock along her face. She opened her mouth taking his head in slowly. Sucking it, pulling on his shaft, she let more and more slip in. Emma didn't know what she was doing, and frankly, she didn't care. She loved the feeling of his hard member in her mouth. She started taking all of him, rubbing his balls while she did.

"Oh...fuck. little girl.." He grabbed her head, pulling her down, making we choke and drool all over his cock.

The others cocks grew hard. Mike pulled his out, rubbing it slightly walking straight for Emma. She stuck her handout, wanting his cock in her fingers. Daniel slapped her hand down, pulling her further on to him, his fingers tangled in her hair.

"Wait your turn." He said deeply, looking down on Emma, overcome by lust.

"Little whore." He yanked her up, she leaned on his chest breathing heavily.

Moving her hair away he kissed her neck, slipping his fingers in her again. He laid her on the bed, his head feel between her legs teasing her with his tongue.

"Please..." She begged, needing him to suck on her clit, she pushed his head into her.

He reached up and felt her perky 19 year old Breast in his fingers, rolling her nipples in his hand.

He started going faster and faster, finger fucking her. The princesses body tensed, she was going to cum. But Daniel knew this and wanted to punish her.

"Are you going to cum, little girl?"

"Mmmhhhmm..."

"Use your words little one."

"Yes, yes please. Oh my gosh please sir, let me cum."

Daniel stood up, laying on the princess, his cock rubbing up and down her slit.

"Beg princess, beg."

"Please, please, please let me cum sir. Please."

"Are you a good girl?"

"Yes sir!"

Daniel shoved all of his nine inch cock into her tight little pussy, making her scream.

"Uhh! Thank you!"

Daniel pumped vigorously in out out, fucking her harder then she'd ever been fucked.

Daniel rapped his hands around her throat, lightly choking her as she moaned louder. Emma convulsed under him, getting closer and closer.

"Do you want to cum little one? Use your words."

"Yes...fucking yes. Please I'm cumming."

Emma screamed, forgetting the other men were watching. Grabbing Daniel, scratching his back as she felt his hot cum fill her up.

As she cummed her eyes rolled back into her skull.

"Sir, siiirrr!"

Daniel slammed into her one last time, then he rolled off of her. Pulling up his pants.

"Good girl." He grabbed his money and left the room, leaving Emma naked on her bed with two other men closing in around her, and one in disbelief.

Mike got down on his knees, watching Daniels cum drop out of her red, used pussy.