Speak to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I thought it would be nice and- intimate- if we talked about our fantasies together," I told her, feeling that I had fallen quite flat on my face.

"I know... but you caught me off guard. I didn't know you had this big checklist of things you think about doing to me."

"I never said that."

"It kind of feels that way. Are you trying to get me to try new things?"

"No. Nothing but share a few secrets. I guess you're not into it."

She glanced at me apologetically. In her eyes I could see that the lust had been quite watered down. "I would just... need time to get comfortable with something like that. You should have told me beforehand this was something you wanted."

The realization sunk in at that moment that my plan to get to know the 'secret Amanda' had never actually been much of a plan. I had been working with the silly assumption that she would understand by instinct the deeper meaning -- the philosophical wholeness -- the conversation could bring to our love. It had not occurred to me that she might only view it at face value and think no more of it than a bit of dirty bedroom talk. And all at once, I wondered why I had assumed she would see it for anything more than just that.

Another awkward silence, this one killing all that was left of the mood, was suddenly broken by Amanda. "Maybe another time, honey?"

"Maybe," I said, feeling utterly stupid.

"If you don't want me to think it's embarrassing, then don't act so embarrassed," she recommended with a soft smile. With her eyes she urged me to let it go for now. "You still need to look me over, you know."

I felt completely defeated, but the real disappointment had yet to set in. I faced my affectionate wife and saw another spark of excitement flicker in her eyes, and rather than lose out on the chance to make love altogether, I let her eager smile wash over me.


5.

It turned out that she had pulled a rather sexy clandestine mission: on her lunch break earlier in the week she had gone to the mall and picked up some very sexy new underwear, in honor of our decision to start enjoying the undressing phase of our relations again. She had been somewhat disappointed when I hadn't taken her bait at the bedroom door (it turns out she had quite a plan, as I'll explain later, and I thoroughly ruined it), but even more so when she had come to me and let her prettily decorated breasts dangle in my face, and I had failed to notice the beautiful new bra they were clad in. The extra time in the bathroom had been to change into the new underwear, because they were "sexy, not comfy" and she couldn't bear to wear them all day.

She played with me a bit getting down to them; for each article of clothing I wanted to take off her, I had to let her take one off me. It was admittedly refreshing to play a silly lovers' game with her again, but I could see that the racy 'fuck me' mood she had begun the evening with was not coming back, and I was conscious of the fact that it was my fault. She smiled and kissed me, she clung to me with both arms and told me a hundred times that she loved me, but her eyes could not help telling me discreetly that there had been so much more for me if I had only played along.

We were already a bit breathless when she gave me her 'sexy smile' and guided my hands to the bottom of her pink shirt. "Take this off me," she snapped with pretended impatience, and as I peeled it up over her head I set my eyes on her new bra for the first time.

She gave her body a shimmy and sent her breasts dancing back and forth across her chest. "I bought it Wednesday," she told me. "The panties match, if you ever get there."

It was a thin, lacy thing, most of it charcoal gray, with hot pink outlining. Very little of it was solid. Through the lace work of the cups I could see clearly the light brown circles around her nipples, though a pair of strategically placed solid designs sat squarely over the centers of them. The cups were underwire, and squeezed so much of her back out of them I'm not even sure what held the bra on the breasts.

"Do you like it?" she wondered. "You're not saying much."

I suppose I was still sulking, but I snapped out of it quickly. Her breasts were so full and white and soft where they bulged out of her bra that I wanted to plow my face down in and just... eat.

"I'm kind of speechless, I guess. Wow."

She knelt in front of me in her tight black jeans and the pink and charcoal bra, boobs nearly bursting out of the cups, her dark chocolate hair spilled all over her naked white shoulders, and her face turned suddenly impish. "Would it... turn you on if I told you I had some help picking it out?"

"Who?"

"Jamie from work checked out every bra I tried on. She even felt my boobs in this one."

"I don't know Jamie."

"She's hot," she explained with a knowing smile. "You'd like her. She's really skinny though... not much up top. Or down bottom, actually."

"You're totally making this up."

"No. I told her I was going to buy some new undies for my husband and she pretty much told me she was going with me. I tried on five or six that were all pretty nice, but she told me with my skin the darker the underwear the better, so we decided this was good."

"Why would you even have been talking about this at work?"

"Because she asked me where I was going for lunch. I'm not making it up. She seriously made me turn around and model, and jiggle-" she did another little shimmy that jiggled her breasts as she said the word- "and everything, and when I put this one on she grabbed my boobs and squeezed them." She emphasized this part of her story by firmly groping her own breasts in front of me, and then added, "...just like that, like not even shy about it or anything."

"Did you like it?" I asked, knowing better but trying to play.

"No, not like you're thinking, but for some reason it didn't really bother me. That's just totally Jamie. It made my nipples hard, though. I figured that would make your day."

"I'm sure the imagery will make me happy sometime when I'm alone," I admitted -- quite truthfully.

"I do what I can," she said. "You have permission to picture it with me tonight if it does anything for you."

"I like it more when you do it."

She smiled and gave her boobs a firm bounce. One of them immediately squeezed out of the cup and hung naked, her nipple stiff and dark in the center of the large white globe of breast. She froze, surprised, for one moment, but her eyes said clearly that it was quite a convenient slip, and she hoped I thought it was sexy. "Well then," she said, and I'm sure she meant to say more.

I leaned in and took her in both arms, pulling her body to mine. We were both kneeling, shirtless; the full contact of our mostly naked upper bodies felt magnetic. Suddenly we could not pull our mouths apart; we kissed firmly, still in control but both ready to let go at any moment, our tongues meeting, filling each other's mouths back and forth in a wet battle to taste each other. I could feel the single naked breast against my belly, and my hand sought it out and cupped as much of it as would fit, squishing gently but firmly. A short, "Mmmm," leaked out from her mouth into mine, and when I pinched at her nipple with gentle pressure and rolled it between my fingers, suddenly she broke away from our kiss and panted, "Oh God!"

We paused, and I studied her with that heightened interest I always seem to feel before she's completely undressed, for some reason more aroused at the vision of her one big boob hanging accidentally free of its cup than I might have been by her fully nude breast. The new bra was tight and well-shaped and beautiful -- the thin line of hot pink around the cup and along the edges of the straps was just the right girly touch. With one breast still stuffed inside, I was overcome with the urge to see it, as if I never had seen it before. My hand clung loosely to the naked breast, my fingers spread just enough that they were not blocking my view of her big brown nipple; I cupped it from underneath and hefted it gently; I squeezed the whole thing lightly and made the nipple jump out at me from the center.

Amanda's hand joined mine, and she compelled me with a little pressure to keep playing with her breast, encouraging me to knead it like putty and slowly guide it in firm movements all around the place where it hung from her chest; she let one of her own fingertips float up to the nipple and press it, pinch it -- long white fingernail barely touching the surface of her skin. I was so affected by the image that I slipped my own hand from the scene entirely and watched her, hypnotized, massaging her own breast with the same indescribable hunger I felt. She took the nipple between her finger and thumb, squeezed, and pulled on it, momentarily stretching the whole breast in such a fashion that I would have been afraid it might hurt, if she were not doing it herself.

I buried my hands in the fragrant depths of her hair and locked them behind her head, pulling her face to mine with all the composure I could manage for another round of hard kissing. It seemed to take a full minute before our lips were lightly brushing together, hers moist, soft, and plump inside mine. We kissed with our lips, trying not to devour each other -- wanting only to devour each other. Her hands found the back of my head as well, and we taunted each other with light lipped kisses, our tongues flicking only briefly to touch one another for an instant. We let the need for a deeper, harder kiss attract us like magnets, fighting it off and feeling electrified.

Then, both of us panting, we stopped short of the hard kisses and simply stared into each other's eyes. It took a fairly titanic effort not to simply latch back onto her face and kiss her for all I was worth, but the desire to do so was so exciting in itself that I wanted a moment to savor it.

With an unusually sly smile, she told me, "I won't let you tease me for very long tonight. I'll tie you down if I have to."

"You won't have to," I promised her.

She continued to regard me slyly. I was so mesmerized by the partially naked image of her, so transfixed by that one exposed breast flopped out over the cup of her bra and the big ball of soft whiteness trapped in charcoal lace beside it that it took me several seconds to notice her eyes telling me I was taking too long, and she was waiting to be ravished.

"Do I have to take my own pants off over here?" she finally demanded aloud.

"I'm just liking the way you look right now," I told her. Smiling, I touched her naked breast again with a tingle of intimate fondness in my belly, and said, "I'm really liking this -- I don't know why."

She trapped my hand there, convinced it through demonstration to keep fondling her, and leaned in for another heavy kiss. On her way to my mouth, she whispered, "Leave it like that, then. But honey: you have to take my pants off or we're going to have a hard time making anything happen." Then her lips were against mine, and my mouth was suddenly full of her tongue; my hand was full -- and then overflowing -- with her big, warm tit; my head was spinning with eagerness; my cock was hard as stone, raging. In between our bodies I felt her hands pop the button of my jeans, and then I felt the light vibration of my zipper being drawn down the length of my crotch.

She shivered violently when my hands touched the button of her jeans, and around a mouthful of my mouth she moaned, "God yes!" I let my fingers explore the inside of her waistband, and she pushed my pants down over the tip of my cock almost clumsily.

"Why are you teasing me?" she demanded with a hint of earnest anger in her quivering voice.

"Because I never knew I could," I answered honestly. "I've never seen you want it this much before."

She flung my hands aside and almost tore through the button and zipper of her own pants in her effort to undo them. I felt -- but could not see -- her lips explode into a broad smile against mine. She gave her pants a push, she wiggled and squirmed until her butt was free of them with tremendous eagerness, if not much grace, and then suddenly stood up in the middle of the bed to pluck them from her ankles. I was staring at a pair of charcoal panties, also outlined in hot pink, that looked like silk, where there was enough cloth to see. They, too, were very lacy, though the crotch itself was solid and opaque. She was only two feet from my face, and I could smell her in those underwear as easily as if I had buried my face in her naked pussy.

"Are you standing up on the bed?" I marveled. It didn't seem like something she would do -- I had never seen it before.

"That's a big deal?" she wondered distractedly, plunging back to her knees and attaching her body to mine again.

"I... just... wasn't..." I tried to explain, but at every word she was plunging her tongue into my mouth with the very pointed message that she didn't want to hear it all that badly.

She snatched my hands and guided them around her waist to her ass, and clutching a nice handful of it I discovered that her new panties did not cover much of what was back there. A small strip of silky fabric with lace edges filled the valley between her buttocks, but didn't come far outside of it; the lace formed a lattice along the inner curve of her buttocks and left most of her ass smooth and naked in my hands. I was finally smitten at that. I gave her a deep squeeze, and our lower bodies snapped together with a jolt that had us both panting and slobbering in each other's open mouth like animals. She clutched a handful of my cock, boxers and all, and gave several exquisite tugs on the whole bundle, jarring me with the intense pleasure of finally feeling it handled.

"You like them?" she asked of the panties as my fingers traced the lace and dove inside it. I pressed my fingers into the cleft between her buttocks and let the tip of one sit just on the outside of her anus without getting invasive; the near contact made her shiver, and that's all I was after. Cupping her generous cheeks, I spread them and squeezed them gently. "Did you see them- when I was standing- up?"

"They're great. Wow, they're great," I told her, lost for words, and more than that simply lost in the feel of her nakedness in my hands, against my body. "Leave them on this time...?"

"You haven't seen the back," she said, still slowly jerking at the handful of cock wrapped in my boxers in her hand. "I'll have to give you a good look."

"Yeah," was all I could say. My hands migrated around the plump curve of her ass and gripped her by the hips; I pulled her crotch against mine and we moaned in chorus. For a few seconds I roamed her body, caressing her skin with my palms. I filled my hand again with the soft curve of her buttocks and then let them glide up the small of her back with gentle pressure; I massaged the naked expanse of her back between her panties and the strap of her bra; I traveled her stomach and then clutched eagerly at her breasts -- one naked, warm, pliant -- the other coarse in its lacy prison, a large ball of the same wonderful softness bulging out of the rough fabric. I wanted that breast to burst free, I wanted to feel both of my hands full of her naked tits while she squirmed and arched her back and said, "Oh... yeah...!" But even more, I wanted it to remain trapped in the pretty new bra, so that I could continue wanting it to break free.

"I can't keep waiting, honey," Amanda whispered in my ear, her voice gusting like the wind, her whole body heaving against me. She sounded apologetic -- almost sad -- and for some reason it made me want her even more. She kissed my ear, she traced it with her tongue, she gave my face a hungry lick. "We can do this slow another time -- just let me have you right now."

Amazed -- pleasantly, of course -- I let one hand drift down between her breasts, down her belly, down to the silky crotch of her panties. She clutched my wrist in desperation and forcibly removed me from the large damp spot I found there. "No!" she cried, shuddering and gasping. "Oh God, don't even touch me! Just let me feel you inside me."

I kissed her, and she melted in my arms, hanging draped from my neck with her mouth open and her eyes lightly closed. "How?" I asked her in a breathless whisper, knowing she understood what I meant.

"If you lay down on top of me for just a minute- it won't take very long," she murmured. "Let me feel you close." I was taking off my boxers -- my cock wanted to burst as soon as the oppressive layer of cloth was gone and it felt the freedom of the open air -- and beginning to lean her over backwards while she continued to speak, her voice a dreamy, breathy whisper.

"When I'm- after I- come-" she stumbled, unable to sound natural saying the word "come", but sounding beautiful in her awkwardness. I settled gently between her legs as she spoke, the hard ridge of my cock feeling every inch of her silky underwear, and felt her hands dig into my ass and pull me to her, hard. "-God!" she gasped. What she had been trying to say stalled momentarily. She lay on her back with her eyes closed, a dim, faraway smile on her face, and her one naked tit shivering like jelly as she forced a light laugh -- at herself, I think -- to remain internal. "Make me come like this," she whispered finally, "and then if you want... you can be behind me. I bet you'll like the view."

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked her, feeling natural as could be using a pet name that I'm not sure I've ever used before. For some reason, it seemed more like a 'baby' moment than a 'honey' one.

The smile on her face deepened. "Go in really slow," she said, and another internalized laugh shook her body underneath me. Then, locking her arms under mine in a pair of underhooks, she pulled my whole body tight to hers and said, "Will you say something in my ear while you're coming in?"

I took the shaft of my cock in my hand and slipped aside enough of her panties to expose the saturated opening of her vagina. I touched the tip of it to her clitoris and rubbed at it, jolting both of us.

Her nails sunk into my back -- my God what a feeling! She had never done anything like that. "Don't. Tease. Me." Every word was separated by a profound breath -- I could feel her lungs expand and contract against my chest.

I kissed her trembling lips, poised the tip of my cock exactly where I could feel the wet folds of her labia part around the slick hole of her vagina, and I braced myself with a deep breath. "Tell me..." I whispered uncertainly, "...what you really want."

She opened her eyes briefly to assess me, and in their moist brown depths there was a desperation I had not seen since the days of her pregnancy. Then, probably so she could bring herself to speak, she closed them again.

I was expecting "fuck me". I was looking for it. I thought it would have been the hottest thing she could possibly say.

Then she said, "I want your cock as deep inside me as it will go."

I hung my head low beside hers, let my lips just barely make contact with her ear, and whispered, "Tell me when you come."

I plunged in -- there was almost no resistance. She felt like warm water on my cock, and I buried it in her as hard as I could, groaning in unison with her sobbing gasp. "Oh God!" she shrieked in a desperate whisper. "So fucking good! So fucking good!" Her nails dug me hard; she flung both legs up around me and hooked her heels in my ass. I pumped into her with long, slow, deep lunges, trying to touch her as deeply inside as I could go, and every time I went deep she gasped: "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

I was harmonizing, out of my mind just because she was out of hers; I kept saying, "Oh fuck!" at every exhilarating penetration. My cock slipped into her depths and wanted to go further; my whole body felt like it was ready to blow out the end of it in one big explosion of pleasure.