Special

Story Info
What happens when someone takes it all?
11.2k words
4.33
315.8k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers

Most people will probably say I'm stretching it with my story line this time and they're probably right, but I needed to do what I did to make my point.

So, what happens when everything is taken from you? Your wife, your life's work, your pride and even your dreams; all gone, taken by someone who did it because they could. Would you go to the dark side, as I like to call it, to get your revenge, to make them pay even though you may lose yourself in the process? And if you did, is there anyway to come back to where you were before it all started? I'd like to think so.

Special, that's what my mom always called me. I always thought she called me that because my parents had lost their first two babies and I was born healthy. I didn't find out until much later that I really was special.

When I was six, my dad left. I had gotten pretty sick and was in bed for almost three weeks. When I got better, he just wasn't there any longer. I thought he was working out of town, like he did sometimes, and would eventually come back, but he didn't. I asked my mom and all she'd say is that my dad was a good man and that he'd always be my father whether he was with us or not. I found out later, from my grandmother, that when I got sick he thought I was going to die and couldn't bear the thought of burying another child. I wanted to scream at him that I was alive and to please come back, but I never saw him again; so it was just mom and I.

My mom worked for a law office and always worked long hours and weekends. Sometimes on weekends I'd go in with her and while she worked at her desk, I'd read or play on the computer. If I didn't bother her too much, she'd buy me an ice cream sundae on the way home, life was pretty good.

When I turned sixteen, I wanted to go out for the varsity football team. You needed your parents permission, so with the slip in hand, I passed it to her at dinner that night.

"Mom, I want to play football this year and I need you to sign this slip," I said passing it and a pen to her.

"Honey, I can't let you do that," she said with a sad look on her face.

"Why not, I'm not going to get hurt or anything."

"Steve, I can't take that chance. Wouldn't you rather run track or cross country?" she asked.

"Mom, only nerds do that. The coach said I'd be a natural because of my build, please?" I was begging now.

"Steve, I just can't let you, if something were to happened to you I'd never be able to forgive myself."

"Fine," I said in more than a pissed off voice. "I'll be the only one whose mom won't let him play."

"Steve, how many of your friends mothers had to bury their first two babies? Until you know what that feels like, you're going to have to trust my judgment. When you turn eighteen and want to jump off a cliff, I won't stand in your way. But until that time you're going to have to abide by my rules."

I got angry and stomped out of the kitchen.

"I'm not a damn kid any longer, she can't baby me for the rest of my life," I thought to myself. All right, I was angry but an hour later I was standing in front of her apologizing for being a jerk.

"I'm sorry, mom, but I really wanted to try out for the team."

"I know, but I guess it's time we have a little talk."

"Mom, if it's about sex, save it, I know pretty much all I need to know," I said getting more than a little embarrassed.

"Oh you do, do you? Well that's not what I wanted to talk about, but since you brought it up." I stopped her saying we could always talk about it later and was relieved she didn't push the issue. What teenage boy wants to talk about sex with his mother?

"What I wanted to say was that you are special, very special."

"Yeah I know, you're always telling me I'm special."

"But Steve, I never told you why," my mom said now holding my hand. "You see, you're one in ten million I'm told. You've got a little different genetic makeup and a rare blood type; something to do with RH but I'm not a hundred percent sure what exactly. All I know, if you were to get hurt and needed a blood transfusion that could be a bit of a problem. And, God forbid, if you needed a transplant, it probably wouldn't happen.

"I'm a freak?"

"Oh no, honey I'm not saying that, only that you've got a rare blood type that sort of fights off germs a little better than most blood types. Steve, I'm not a doctor, but as it was explained to me years ago, your blood has a tendency to kill the host, which is basically you. This is what killed my first two babies. That's why your dad and I decided against having any more children. Your father was furious when I accidently became pregnant with you. He didn't want to go through all the heartaches again but you beat the odds. However when you were younger and got sick, I guess he thought you were going to die and just left. I don't fault him for leaving. He was a good man but I guess he just reached his breaking point. I tried to reach him when you got better, but he just disappeared."

"So your saying I'm going to die?"

"No honey, the older you get the stronger your body becomes. There are three types of blood and yours, and it's something like the 'O' blood type. It can be used in cases the other two types need a transfusion. Look, I don't understand it all, but when you are eighteen, they want you for a case study and also that you should be banking your blood in case you ever needed it."

This was a lot to take in all at once. At least I now know why she wouldn't let me play football. After that talk I guess I got a little paranoid. Even a shaving cut made my heart start to race. At that point I didn't even want to run cross-country but mom insisted.

"Steve, you're going to make yourself nuts worrying about it. You're in God's hands and if he wants to take you, there's nothing you or I can do about it."

So I ran. And I ran as fast as I could so God wouldn't catch me.

There was no way mom was going to be able to send me to college; we just didn't have the money. Even though my grades were good, they weren't high enough to get a scholarship. I did however get a scholarship on need, and because I never let God catch me, I got a partial track scholarship. Damn, I had just enough to get by if I was careful.

I enjoyed college life a little too much the first semester and my grades showed it. Mom never said a word, she didn't have to; I saw it on her face. I buckled down and did what I should have from the start. The competition was a lot harder than in high school and instead of having thirty-five kids in my class I had a hundred and thirty five; but I stuck with it.

"Now that's what I like to see," she said as she looked at my next set of grades. A 3.5 G.P.A. this semester was good, but I needed to work even harder because of the 2.0 I had my first semester. So the first year and a half went.

When I came home for the Christmas break my mother took me to the research clinic.

"Mr. Kemp, we're happy you could come," the director told us. "Why don't I give you a tour and then we can sit down and talk."

The room was white, stainless steel and sterile. Everyone wore lab coats and no one smiled it seemed.

"Well, what do you think?"

"About what?" I asked a little confused.

"About our facility and joining our research program."

"I'm not sure I want to be your guinea pig," I told him. "I don't like needles much and having everyone hovering over me would probably drive me nuts," I said trying to nice.

"No problem, but I would suggest that you put away a pint say every other or third month for a while. If you ever needed surgery, having your own blood is a real advantage. That's the same thing I tell the other two."

"You mean you've got others here?"

"There are two others that are in the program. They come in every six months for a checkup and we run a few tests. It's free of charge and they are well compensated for their time. Linda lives here in New York and Richie is currently going to school in Chicago but lives in India. If you want to meet them they'll be here tomorrow."

"Maybe I'll come back tomorrow, what time exactly?"

"Steve, why don't you come in say about 11:30. They'll be done with their tests by then and you'll have plenty of time to talk to them."

I guess I wasn't the only freak.

They were having lunch when I arrived. Richie was about twenty-four and very frail but Linda looked good for a female freak, in fact she looked almost hot. Introductions out of the way, we got down to brass tacks.

"You join up yet?" Richie asked.

"Not yet, I'm considering my options," I replied.

"Well, it's a good deal but I'm done after this year. I'm going home to get married and live a normal life, what ever that is," he said with a laugh.

"How about you Linda?" I asked.

"I don't do it for the money, I just want to make sure I stay healthy. I've never been sick and I want to stay that way," she said looking at Richie.

"I'd love to stick her with my needle," I thought burning holes in her clothes with my eyes.

"Steve, if you stare at my breasts any harder your going to strain your eyes," she said smiling. "But thanks for the compliment anyway."

I mumbled something as we all started now to laugh.

"All right, I'm a guy and you are very good looking," I finally said gaining my composure.

I joined, how could I not. I'd all ready made an ass out of myself and it would at least give me a chance to get to know Linda better; and we did have something in common.

I saw Linda on and off over the next two years. We even started casual dating. During Christmas break during my second year in the program we went out almost every night. On the third night, while walking her back to her house, I gave her more than a peck on the lips. There was a little tongue and she about broke my back when she grabbed me.

"Steve, I'm not a damn China Doll. I'm not going to break if you hold me, kiss me and throw me down on the bed for Christ's sakes. You have a choice, we can play tongue tag on the front steps of my house, while my dad watches, or we can go somewhere a lot more private.

My house was also out, because of my mother being there, so we picked Plan C, a room at the Holiday Inn.

I was right her breasts were fantastic. Firm, round, with little straws at the ends. I tossed her around the bed as I licked and sucked whatever came in contact with my lips and tongue. Her pussy wasn't shaved but was trimmed very short. I munched through her bush before devouring her inner gifts. After her first few screams she put a pillow over her face as she kept raising and shoving her pussy against my lips.

Putting a pillow under her ass, I ate and licked up and down her crack until she let loose. Wow was she was a screamer, now I understood why the pillow. I kept it up until she got off once more. Now came the ten thousand dollar question; who had protection because it wasn't me and much to my dismay, she wasn't on the pill.

"You don't have a damn condom? What the hell type of guy are you? Weren't you a boy scout? You know, always prepared," she said laughing throwing a pillow at me. "Get your ass over here, at least I can get you off tonight, but damn it, you'd better have one tomorrow night."

"The blow job she gave was great, but it wasn't what I really wanted. Her lips were warm, her tongue and mouth were on fire and I was so worked up I only lasted a few minutes.

"Wow, it's been a while for you hasn't it. You must have saved it up for at least a couple of months, I thought you were going to drown me," she said wiping her mouth on the sheet before coming over to kiss me. "I hope you're not squeamish about kissing a girl after she's swallowed, because if you are get over it, it's going to happen a lot. I love to kiss after sex and if you don't like kissing me after, I guess you won't get any more blowjobs.

I didn't have a problem with it. Hell, even if I did, I'd never tell her; I wasn't crazy. The only thing that did less than nothing for me was eating my own cream pie. I'd dated a girl who really got off on it. I tried it once and refused after that. We didn't last.

Friday, a six pack of condoms in hand, we had dinner and went back to the Holiday Inn for dessert. I used three before we checked out the following morning. Linda, I found was more than an active participant. Unlike a lot of girls who just let you fuck them, Linda fucked you back. If I pounded her hard, she gave it back to me just as hard. After our second time I had to take a breather, hell she'd about screwed my dick half to death. It got to the point where I could tell when she was about to climax just by the moaning and tone in her voice as she screamed at me not to stop. With her in my arms, the afterglow lasted almost until we fell asleep.

I knew her parents had money, I just didn't know how much until I had dinner with them Christmas Eve. When I drove up to the 'house' as Linda called it, I swallowed hard; it was a ten-room mansion.

"Steve, Linda tells me you'll be graduating next semester with a degree in sociology. What are your future plans?" her father said studying me up one side and down the other.

"Mr. Andrews," I started.

"Steve, call me Bob for Christ's sake."

"Ok Bob, I plan on teaching and doing a bit of research."

"Not much money in that is there?" he asked.

"It all depends where you teach and what types of grants you can qualify for."

"So in other words, we're talking upper five figures to what? Low six figures?"

"That's about it," I replied.

"Dad, money isn't everything you know," Linda shot back at him.

"Pumpkin, I just want to see if you two get serious, how he's going to support my little girl; that's all. I wouldn't want you to go out shopping with food stamps," he said now smiling at his daughter.

"I hope he doesn't fingerprint me or do a cavity search," I said under my breath as I started to get annoyed.

"And your mother works at a law firm in town?"

"At Simon and Thompson. She's been there over twenty years."

"Good firm, I use them occasionally," he told me. "Where did she get her degree from?"

"Bob, my mom isn't a lawyer, she's the billing and office manager there."

"Oh, I'm sorry Steve, I just assumed," he said trying to back track.

The rest of the dinner went about the same as the first part. I didn't like the fact that I felt I was in the witness box being grilled but Linda assured me that everyone she dated went through the same baptism by fire. I understood her fathers concern, but I still didn't like it.

My grandparents, and my mom and Linda were there for my graduation. I'd already secured a job at the local college, this way I would be close to Linda. I was still living at home if for no other reason to help my mom with her expenses but started looking for my own place.

"Mom, why don't you sell the house and get yourself a small condo. What you'll get for the house, you can pay cash for the condo and still have enough money in the bank to live on."

"Hon, are you trying to tell me something?"

"Well, I'm kind of looking for my own place. I think it's about time I was out on my own," I tried to say without hearting her feelings.

"I've got a better idea. Why don't I sell you the house and I move out. The place is too big for me and you're just starting out and will need room to grow into. That is if there's a wedding in the foreseeable future and maybe a grandchild?" she now said grinning, as I turned a bit red.

"I haven't asked her, but I plan on doing it on Valentine's Day."

"Do you think she'll say yes?"

"I think she will, but I'm not too sure about her father though. I think he thinks I'm not good enough for her."

"Son, you're not marrying him, you're marring Linda. Let her handle her father."

"Easy to say mom, but you also marry the family remember that."

My grandma wanted me to give Linda her wedding ring, but I told her to keep it.

"Grandma, if we have a boy, he can always give it to his bride and if we have a girl, she can always have it for a keepsake."

I sold a few things and borrowed a few bucks from my mom so I could afford a ring with a stone large enough to seen without a magnifying glass. It was just under a half carrot with small baguettes on both sides. Not flashy but nice.

I made a reservation at a nice quiet restaurant and ring in hand picked her up. I was on pins and needles throughout the meal. I think Linda suspected something because she never took her eyes off me. I thought about all the cute ways to give her the ring but they just weren't me. Just before dessert I dropped down on one knee and told her what was in my heart and asked her to marry me with half the restaurant looking on.

Looking back now, I should have run outside and thrown the ring as far as I could have thrown it, gotten in my car and drove away. I didn't but wished I had.

"Steve, I maybe a little old fashioned, but have you asked my dad for my hand yet," was her reply.

"Linda, I want to marry you, not your father," I replied as everyone realized what had just happened and started moving away so as not to embarrass me anymore than I all ready was.

"Steve, I love you to death and will say Yes, I will marry you, after you talk to dad. I know he can be a pain in the ass, but he's only that way because he wants to protect me, that's all."

"Linda, you and I both know that he doesn't like me and thinks you can do better. So if you don't mind, I've lost my appetite and I think it's about time I got you home."

She tried to say something but her words fell on a brick wall. When we pulled up to her house I went around and opened her door gave her a quick peck and got back into my car.

"Steve, aren't you coming in to talk to my father?"

"You talk to him, he likes you a hell of a lot more than me," I said as I started my car and pulled away leaving a teary eyed Linda.

I guess that was the coward's way out but if she had to ask daddy for permission to marry me for Christ's sake, where would it end. I'd probably have to contend with daddy every time something major came up and I wasn't about to start that. I'm afraid she was a daddy's girl and always would be.

She must have called me a dozen times but with my cell phone off, it didn't make a difference. My mom was sad and felt sorry for me, but didn't take sides. I had two beers and went to bed; after all I still had a job to go to in the morning.

I saw him in the back as I began my lecture. I made sure it was the most professional and eloquent lecture I'd ever given if for no other reason than to show 'daddy' that I wasn't a meek little boy trembling in front of her all-powerful daddy. When I finished there was no applause but at least no one slept through it either. I watched him make his way down to the podium as he was in my arena now.

"Steve, you have a minute?"

"Sure Bob, what can I do for you?" I asked knowing fully why he was here.

"I understand you want to marry my daughter and frankly I have a few concerns," he started to say before I stopped him.

"Bob, I don't know where you heard that, but I can assure you I no longer have any interest in marrying your daughter."

"But Linda said you had a ring and proposed? I don't understand?"

"I did propose but she turned me down, so I've decided to move on," I told I shocked Bob.

"That's not how I heard it, but if what you say is true, I guess I was misinformed," he said trying to find a respectable way out.

"I just told her I wanted to marry her not her damn father. There's no way I want to get married to a daddy's girl. Hell, marriage is tough enough without having your wife cry to her daddy every time something goes wrong. I want a wife and an equal partner, not a whiney little baby. But, if you'll excuse me Bob, I've got office hours and line of students that need to see me. Thanks for stopping by and I hope I've cleared up any misunderstandings," I said shaking his hand and walking out of my classroom with my pride intact.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers