Special 25th Anniversary

Story Info
Real hot sex for an anniversary.
1.6k words
4.12
31.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

My wife loves Key West. It's a place to relax where sex of all kinds is encouraged. She likes to go for a few days and stroll up and down Duval Street. We shop during the day for sexy provocative dresses and go to adult toy shops. In the evening the relaxation and care free attitude make for long and wild love sessions.

On our 25th wedding anniversary we went to Key West for four days. We brought plenty of sex toys and a book on enhancing sex for married couples. Some of the ideas were new to us, but it was intriguing for a destination where my wife relaxes and anything goes.

We read in this couples book that prostate massage leads to better erections and larger cum loads. That was interesting. We read that couples masturbation leads to closer relationships and a clearer knowledge of what your partner likes. We never thought of self-pleasure as something to do with your partner watching. That was exciting.

We enjoyed our first day on Duval and went to a Caribbean style restaurant. My wife's nature is to be very conservative, but in the right surroundings just one glass of wine gets her in a very erotic, sensual mood. Key West is the ideal place for the tigress to come out of my wife and this night was the perfect example. We did some people watching and enjoyed ourselves in a very relaxed setting. We returned to the hotel early only to find the bed sprinkled with red rose pedals, some chocolate and a bottle of wine. The hotel knew it was our anniversary and made the room special for us.

I had a plan for the night. I wanted to pleasure my wife with relaxing, extended foreplay. I was hoping to go 30 to 45 minutes without putting my cock in her. I wanted to get her body relaxed and ready to enjoy every minute.

The evening went as planned. My wife loved being pampered sexually. Her body was massaged with oils with special attention to her ass, nipples and tits. Her back and legs were given the time they needed. I was in no hurry. I was wearing a leopard silk thong. My cock was straining to stay in the thong and I wanted my wife's tight, wet pussy badly, but it all could wait so my wife was fully ready.

My wife eventually begged for some cock in her pussy so we started slowly. My nipples are always ready for her touch, but I asked her to not think about me and my pleasure, but to just enjoy her own pleasure.

Whenever I felt the urge to cum I would slow down and switch positions. I got to the point I felt I could fuck all night. My wife got to ride me cowgirl style. She positioned herself on her back and put her legs over my shoulders. I gave her long slow thrusts with her leaning over the side of the bed and my hands on her hips. She thrusted her ass towards me with eagerness, when I fucked her from behind. Eventually I realized we had been in foreplay or fucking for over 90 minutes. I asked my wife to lie on the bed and entered her from the top. I kissed her. My tongue swirled around hers. I played with her well oiled tits while I pulled and twisted her nipples. I rolled her over with my cock still in her so she was on her side and I was on my knees behind her with one hand on a nipple and one on her well oiled ass.

My wife said, "Please cum in me. I really want to feel your cock explode in my pussy". I started to thrust harder. My wife's hand reached up and she started twisting and pulling my nipples one at a time. My balls felt real heavy and my cock felt big and thick. As I fucked my wife faster she started to moan and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum in me." I gave her a very large cum load. I felt it explode up my cock and into my wife. The feeling of a real big load exploding up my cock makes cumming sooooo special. My cock throbbed as the cumming stopped. Day one in Key West was all we hoped for.

Day two was very similar. We stopped at the adult store and bought a Nurse video. My wife is a nurse. We watched some of it on our laptop. The evening was another 90 minute plus session just as enjoyable as the previous day.

On the third day at dinner my wife wore a light weight silky skirt and just a camisole with lace all the way to the waist. She was braless and looking so sexy. She said, "Tonight it's my turn to take care of you." I was excited wondering what she had planned. When we arrived to our room she stripped to her panties and was enjoying a glass of wine. I was kissing on her and very eager. I had on a pair lace panties that my wife allows me to wear once in a while. She said, "Calm down. Take those panties off and go lay down on the bed. I'll be over to take care of you in a minute."

The anticipation was crazy for me. Eventually she walked to the bed with massage oil in her hands. She straddled me and held the bottle of oil over me. I felt the oil dripping on my cock and balls. It felt so good. My wife started stroking my cock and playing with my balls. I was in ecstasy. Every once in a while she reached up and teased my nipples with the oil. It was so good. Then I felt my wife start massaging below my balls and things intensified. I grabbed the wrought iron head board and tried to stay calm, but it was far too much pleasure for me to remain calm.

My wife had never touched my butt hole. Now she was playing with the rim of my butt with one hand while she stroked me with the other. The pleasure was more than I had ever experienced. She stopped stroking my cock and focused only on the hot spot just below the head of my dick. The prostate massage and hot spot cock stimulation came close to putting my body in convulsions,

I read in the couples book that "dry cum" was possible with the proper prostate stimulation. I was experiencing a dry cum orgasm. My body felt like it was cumming over and over and over, but no fluid was coming out. . The feeling was not limited to my cock. It filled my whole body. As I held onto the headboard I was moaning and almost felt like I was in a sexual trance. Eventually, I reality snapped back when I heard my wife say, I want some of that pleasure. She stopped the massage and jumped on my cock for a ride.

A very unusual thing happened. The dry cum gave me so much pleasure that I felt like my cock was just for my wife. Even though I had not had a cum load explode out of my cock, I felt as though I had already cum. I was fucking my wife for the first time without the urge to cum at all. My wife got as much cock as she wanted in whatever position she wanted. I could pound her pussy or fuck her real slow. There was no risk of me cumming. She got every bit of cock I could give her for almost 90 minutes. Eventually she had her fair share of fucking and orgasms and asked me to cum.

I usually try not to cum until my wife tells me. I have this little joke that she controls my cum and I will not cum without her permission. One time she was exceptionally tired and I really needed to cum badly. She told me she was real tired and asked if I could wait until tomorrow. I asked if she would use her hands on me and I could tell it was not her night. I said, "If you give me your permission, I'll go into the bedroom and take care of myself." She said, "You have my permission. Go enjoy yourself, but be ready to fuck me tomorrow."

If I'm out of town and want to cum, I call my wife and ask her if she minds if I cum. Usually this turns into very enjoyable phone sex.

As a young husband I never played with myself in front of my wife. On one rare occasion I was standing near the bed stoking myself. She looked over and said, "What are you doing? That's my job." I really enjoy the idea of pleasuring myself in front of my wife. The Key West book suggested it. My wife now smiles if she sees me playing with myself and simply moves to my nipples when she sees it. Other times I intentionally walk in the room where she is and say, "How about this cock? It's all yours." In fact, I stopped writing this for a minute, went to my wife's panty box, got a real silky pair and walked to my wife stroking my cock with her panties. She got a big smile and said, "We're going to enjoy ourselves tonight".

When we arrived home from Key West I bought a butt plug online. We use it once in a while. When the topic of anal sex comes up my wife usually says, "Save that for Key West." My wife is very apprehensive about me playing with her butt hole. I hope she relaxes and lets me show her how much joy she gives my ass.

I can't wait to return to Key West and an atmosphere in town that encourages wild and crazy sex.

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers