Special Delivery

Story Info
Erotic fantasies of my mailman come true.
1k words
3.79
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our First Encounter

I must have the best looking mailman ever. He's cute, sexy and has a devilish smile. We've looked each other over a couple of times and we've innocently flirted with each other. I've always enjoyed the view and the interchange. I've secretly had the most delicious fantasies about him. Imagine my surprise, one day , when I heard him knocking at my door.

I opened the door and he told me that he had a package for me that he couldn't fit inside my mailbox. He also asked if he could come inside and bother me for some water. He forgot his inside his truck. I smiled, held open the door and graciously complied. As I came back into my living room, I noticed that he removed his hat and was looking around. I gave him the glass of water and he drank it very fast. There was something very sensual about watching him drink. He then took a handkerchief and wiped it against the perspiring glass. He proceeded to wipe his face with it. It was an extremely hot day. God, I was so turned on. I stood there taking in all of his hot body and I realized he was doing the same with me. We looked up and our eyes met. He stepped closer to me and I to him. He reached for me and took me into his muscular arms. Our lips touched gently at first but then took on a passion of it's own. Before I knew what was happening, we somehow managed to take our clothes off. The temperature in the room was searing and he was oh-so- hot. I couldn't believe when I looked down at him I discovered with absolute pleasure that he had the most rock hard and biggest cock that I ever saw.

Oh my! He grabbed for me and pushed me hard up against the wall. There was nothing violent about it. It was just so intense. His one hand gripped my hands in his and he moved my arms up and above our heads. No foreplay was needed for us, just raw, primal sex. Slowly but surely he inserted all of his cock inside of me. I have never felt so full and filled with such utter delight in my life. His cock sprang into action and was pulsating inside of me. I moaned with such pleasure. He was lost in his own need and desire. We found our rhythm with each other and we simultaneously came pretty quickly. It was like a crashing wave of joy and wild abandon. He slowly relaxed his grip on me and we allowed our breathing to slow and our legs to find sure footing. He slipped out of me and we began to recover our composure. He then released his hold on me.

He turned to the doorway where his clothes were piled in wild abandonment. He dressed himself and I dressed myself. We couldn't find words to say all that we felt. Just two people filled with delicious contentment and sated desire. He opened the door and let himself out as inconspicuously as he came in. I slowly grinned and realized that this mailman had the best package ever stashed inside his pants. What a delivery did I receive that hot and steamy day! I look forward with anticipation for the next package to arrive. I am sure that it will come soon.

Second Time Is The Charm

A couple of months passed and it was fall. It was a pleasingly, warm day and the windows in my house were opened. There was a soothing breeze blowing through them. I was feeling a little horny. I decided to pop in one of my erotica CDs and I had my vibrator laying by my side at the ready. I was getting really turned on to the movie and didn't realize that someone was knocking at the door. The knocking grew louder and it woke me from my reverie. I looked out the window and it was my mailman. Hmm? Did he have a package that needed attending to?

I opened the door and let him in. He had a devilish grin on his face. Did he hear the audio from the movie? My answer was written all over his face. He glanced at the television screen and his eyes grew wide. He looked at me and nodded his head. He then sat down on the couch and before I knew what was happening pulled off his shirt, unzipped his pants and took his cock out. Oh, yeah, it was as big and gorgeous as what I remembered it to be. He slowly started stroking himself and I watched with fascination and amusement. Well, if he is playing with himself then I should join him. I pulled off my shorts and panties, grabbed my vibrator, inserted it into my pussy and let the buzzing begin. This was a fantasy that I always envisioned for myself. His eyes were closed and his body was pulsating with his turn on. I was getting quite turned on myself. Watching each other masturbate was making the experience even more intense.

Before we even realized it, we both climaxed simultaneously. His jizz was all over his chest. I walked over to him, kneeled down and slowly licked him till he was all clean. He smiled down at me, inserted his fingers in my still wet pussy and scooped out my own secretions. He then took his fingers, inserted them in his mouth and sucked on them till all of my sweet juices were gone. Wow, that was hot!

He then pulled up his pants, zippered himself up, put his shirt on and walked over to me. He took me in his arms, hugged me and gave me a slow, sensuous kiss. I could taste myself on his lips. We then pulled apart and he walked towards the door, opened it up and walked out. I then realized that I had no pants on, I put them on and sighed. What a warm afternoon and how great it turned out to be!

I wonder if there will be a next encounter?