Special Delivery at 516

Story Info
A Ups Man gets more than a signature.
929 words
21.5k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd had deliveries at 516 Mandrake Boulevard before, and dreaded encountering the disgruntled elderly man to always found a reason to complain and would take his time answering the door. In fact, the Ups man had been relieved when that address didn't appear on his schedule for several weeks.

But today, he noticed a special delivery for that address, requiring a signature. He parked along the road, since this wasn't a driveway he could pull into. It took him a few frustrating minutes to locate the small, international parcel, and he was sweaty and irritated as he walked up the path and climbed the porch steps. The weather was hot, and muggy, too warm for September.

He rang the bell, and waited. No answer. Rather fiercely he tried knocking, a scowl on his face. The door opened.

"Sorry", she panted, breathlessly. "I was trying to get dressed."

His jaw dropped in complete shock. This was no elderly gentleman. She was tall, and her unusually high heels combined with the fact that the level of the door frame was a couple inches higher than the porch put her enormous, round breasts at the level of his face. The dress she wore was not only strapless, but had a plunge, sweetheart neckline that revealed the deepest cleavage he'd ever seen, soft mounds of flesh spilling over the top. The fabric was so thin he could her protruding nipples, could see the curve of her waist, a soft indent across her belly button, and the sillouette of and obviously smooth vulva, barely covered by the short length of dress. His gaze traveled downward to a grogeous pair of thigh-high lace up leather boots. He hurriedly tried to to meet her face, and maintain a professional manner. But he only caught a glimpse of dark eyes and full lips before his eyes settled again on that surreal bosom.

His head was spinning, the blood rushing to a different part of his anatomy. Did he get the wrong house? Nervously, he glanced at the package, yes, correct address.

"Here, I need a signature on this please."

But as she reached for the electronic device to put in her name, her heel accidentally caught in the ledge, and she catapulted forward, tumbling toward him. Because of her height and the angle of the fall, he found his face instantly engulfed in those giant breasts, pressed into the cleavage on either side. The impact effected the dress in such a way that the top was pushed slipped down to her waist, leaving her chest completely exposed, skin tight and glistening across her boobs, nipples growing larger than pencil erasers. In the confusion, as he staggered backward, he dropped the package and the signature device, and reached franticly for it, delivery man instincts kicking in. But all he managed to do was somehow slide his hand between her legs, and his palm filled with the warm, wet softness of pussy.

He was as hard as a rock now, and when, unable to stop herself, she leaned into him, and pressed down on his hand, moaning, gasping, he gave himself over to the enticement of the moment. He found a nipple with his tongue, slowly teasing in, pulling it into his mouth. He moved his hand slowly, but firmly, sliding his fingers over the delicate folds, feeling the warm wet slip through his fingers. Then, he reached for the zipper of his uniform, and released the full length of his exceptionally long, firm, wide penis. She was surprisingly light, for her tallness, and, pressing her against the wall of the front of her house, he lifted her just enough to drive his aching cock inside. Her dress had shifted so it was nothing more than a gathered bit of cloth around her waist, so his hands were full of her bare, firm ass. As he thrusted fast and deep, he continued to devour her breasts, rolling his face into them, sucking the nipples. She was writhing in pleasure, head leaned back against the siding, neck muscles pulled tight, lips parted, eyes half closed. In a surge of ecstasy, she came, wave after wave of intense delight, spasmodically jerking, crying out, oblivious to the traffic passing, or the significant possibility of neighbors watching. Her cum gushed out, the milky essence soaking the front of his legs, as he felt the pulsing constrictions of her orgasm.

Then his mouth arched open, head lifted back, eyes glowing wildly, as he exploded into release, letting go in a mind-blowing, lights-flashing earthquake of unbelievable pleasure. Power surged through his entire body, as he felt her engorged pussy hungrily consuming every inch of pressure. This was unlike anything he'd ever experienced, their bodies rhythmically thrusting together, exertion shining on skin, in the afternoon front porch sunlight. In a shuddering sigh, satisfaction finally settled over them, and the pounding heartbeats began to slow.

But suddenly, in a whirl of logical realization, he remembered who he was. He was a Ups man, he was on a schedule. Technically, there wasn't time allotted for fucking the customers. So, with still shaking legs, he set her down, let go of her ass, and in a quick, smooth motion, pulled the dick out of her, tucked it in, and zipped it up. He found the parcel, picked it up, handed it to her.

"Oh is that all?" She asked, her breath deep and ragged, her neck flushed crimson. There was a hint of laughter in her voice.

"Isn't there something else? I mean, I thought you needed a signature."

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
WOW

I will be your UPS customer for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very hot. Perfect customer.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Flashing the Delivery Guy A not so innocent dare becomes much more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pizza Delivery Guy A hot wife fulfills husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Truth or Dare 01 Four friends and a silly old game = Lots of funin Group Sex
Birthday Bound She's is tied up by friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jenny Pulls A Train Jenny asks me to help Her fulfill one of Her fantasies.in Group Sex
More Stories