Special Delivery Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a ravished slut.
2k words
4.07
52.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing a knock at the door, you walk out and peek through the window. You see a delivery van, and a man in shorts on the steps. You open the door, and you see a glimpse of a middle-aged face with a salt-and-pepper goatee and glasses as he passes you the standard clipboard.

"Happy Holidays, ma'am," he says. "I just need a quick signature."

Holding the clipboard, you take another look. He seems, somehow, vaguely familiar. You check out the muscular legs, and then your gaze wanders up and over his crotch.

Unexpectedly you feel a hand come up and cup one of your large breasts, the thumb pressing into your nipple. As you start to draw a deep breath to yell another hand covers your mouth and nose with a thick cloth, while the first hand comes up to clamp around the back of your neck. You try to struggle as he quickly pushes you back and through the door, kicking it closed with his heel, but his grip is like steel.

Then as you struggle to take another breath your vision darkens and slowly goes black, as you vaguely feel your body dropping.

-------------

Slowly, you return to consciousness. Hearing returns first, and you can hear nothing more than normal. Slowly you try to open your eyes, but all is blackness. You realize that you've been blindfolded. Through the lassitude, you try to move your hands to your face to remove the blindfold, but find that your hands are restrained. Then you remember the man at the door, and your body tightens as you try to move and realize that you are fully restrained. You try to cry out, but feel the unmistakable feeling of a ball gag in your mouth, and all that comes out is a fearful moan. Still you hear nothing.

The tightness of your nipples and an errant draft drifting coolly across your moistening sex tell you that you have been bound naked. Familiar sounds and scents tell you that you are likely in your own bed. And the feeling of the restraints tells you they are likely from your own toy stash.

SMACK! Without any warning something slaps down upon your exposed, shaven pussy, and you yelp through the gag!

SMACK! Again... and another yelp!

SMACK! By this third strike you realize it is a hand striking you. Your nipples are straining and your pussy is juicing hard. This time the sound is not a yelp, but a moan. Your body responses and your own innate slut nature are already starting to betray you.

Suddenly fingers grip both of your nipples and pinch HARD! Your body arches up off of the bed from the sudden pain, and you try to scream through the gag. The pinches hold and tighten slowly and you feel your pussy clench, your juices flowing freely. You can feel your body coming close to that first climax. Then suddenly the fingers release and are gone. You drop to the bed with a frustrated moan, which becomes a frightened whimper as you hear a sudden, very recognizable sound. The sound of the action being worked on a gun.

That sound terrifies you, sending cold tendrils of dread to your very core. Oddly, however, it pushes your body to new levels of excitement. You can feel your nipples draw tighter, your breasts swelling and firming. You can feel your cunt clench, juices running down your lips, and your swollen clit pulsing. Then you feel something hard, cold and very metallic pressed against your dripping pussy lips. You jump slightly which causes it to nestle in a little deeper.

"You'd better not make my gun rust, bitch!" a harsh voice rasps in your ear, his breath tickling the downy hairs at the nape of your neck.

That's all it takes. Your body starts to tremble. Your cunt starts to clench and clutch. Your back arches off of the bed, as you moan loudly and fearfully. And you cum harder than you've ever cum in your life!

The orgasm runs hard and long, and rolls on into more orgasms. You feel a hard object drive slowly and deeply into your clenching and fluttering cunt, driven to the very depths of your pulsating hole, so that it is pressed against your cervix. Then you feel it start to shift and vibrate hard and strong. You utter a shuddering moan as your orgasms grow harder and stronger!

You whimper and moan and thrash against the restraints. Your entire body slick with sweat. Your hair matted to your skull.

Then hands start to slap your breasts. HARD! Smacking straight down on them; pounding against the swollen, malleable flesh. Making your nipples, your entire tits, throb! You release a roaring moan, like a wounded animal with a mouthful of mud, as your orgasm explodes!

-------------

This time consciousness returns more quickly. You can feel goose-bumps rising along your back from the cool air on your sweat-drenched skin. You realize that things have changed somewhat. Now you have been positioned on your hands and knees. The padded wedge and some pillows placed under you, lifting your ass; the restraints spreading you wide, leaving you completely exposed and vulnerable.

You are still unable to see anything, but you realize that your mouth is no longer bound with the gag.

"Hello, is anyone there?" you manage to say in barely more than a whisper.

Silence.

"Is anyone there?" you ask a little more loudly. Still there is no answer, no sound but your own.

You lay there for a few moments thinking. Perhaps something has happened and frightened your attacker off. Even so, you think, you are in quite a predicament. Your body is still exhausted, your muscles still twitching and trembling, from the massive orgasms you experienced. You are still bound tightly on the bed with no way of reaching a phone.

Resignedly, you start to draw a deep breath to begin yelling for help, despite the humiliation it will bring you to have one of your neighbors find you this way. As you draw the breath, you suddenly feel something press against your anus and something stretching you wide as it drives into your ass!

"AUUWW---!" you start to wail, from the sudden painful intrusion, when you hear the ratcheting sound of the gun again!

"If you scream, I'm gonna blow your fucking head off, you filthy fuckwhore!" the voice rasps into your ear again.

You clamp your mouth closed, biting your lip hard to swallow the scream, as the hard thick object is driven deep into your bowels. Tears leak from the corners of your eyes as the object is held deep in your asshole, and you feel a hand slap hard on your right asscheek. The hand moves back and forth from one asscheek to the other, smacking hard.

"Now I want you to start counting the spanks, slut," hisses the voice. "and after each count, I want you to ask nicely for another."

SMACK!

"One!" you cry. "Please may I have another?"

The hand slaps you hard across the back of the head. "Master, you dirty cunt! Beg your Master for another!"

"Please may I have another, Master?" you whimper.

SMACK! "Two! May I please have another, Master?"

The spanks continue to rain down upon your stinging, throbbing asscheeks. Your juices seep more and more heavily down your thighs with each slap, and you are clenching your ass tightly around the thick object buried deep between your cheeks. Until finally, at the count of thirty, the voice says "Enough."

Suddenly you feel a hand in your hair, pulling your head up. Then you feel the unmistakable feeling of a semi-hard cock slapping across your cheeks and lips.

"Mmmmm...," you moan, as you instinctively dart your tongue out to lap at the cock-meat.

"Ready for some man-meat, are you, you filthy whore?" the voice wickedly chuckles. "I thought you would be. And, I've got all the cock that you need right here, just waiting to fuck your dirty, slutty face and throat! All you have to do is ask for it, you fucking nasty little cum-guzzling cockwhore."

You moan deep in your throat and try to pull your head away, not wanting to allow yourself that final surrender to this man's will. Twisting your hair tighter with his hand he shakes your head roughly, slapping your face harder with what is obviously now a very hard, long, thick cock.

"So, you want it rougher, eh, bitch?" he growls at you.

You can feel the hard cock pressed along your face as he leans closer to you. Then, without warning, his hand slams down hard on your ass, suddenly driving the object deeper into your ass. As you open your mouth to howl from the pain he slams his hard fuckstick past your lips and deep into your throat.

"Don't you dare gag, you fucking whore," he snarls down at you. "You'd better take every fucking inch, you dirty little cum-dumpster!"

He roughly fucks your face for four or five strokes, balls deep down your throat, as you feel your mouth start to water. Tears seep from the corners of your eyes from the savagery of his thrusts, and you can feel your nipples instantly harden to diamond-like points, your cunt cream running in little rivulets down your trembling thighs.

Then he yanks you up off of his cock by the hair, shaking your head roughly.

"You want that cum, don't you, you dirty little whore?" he laughs harshly down at you. "You want to keep sucking that big, hard pulsing prick until it explodes down your fucking throat, you dirty little fuckpig!"

"N...n...Mmmmmm..Yes!" you wail. "Yes I want that big fucking cock down my throat! I want you to fuck my fucking face with your big, hard fuckpole and feed me all of that hot delicious cum, goddamnit!"

"Goddamnit, what, you stupid cunt?" the voice snarls as he smacks you hard across the face.

"Goddamnit, Master!" you whimper, then snarl: "Fuck my face hard, rough and nasty with your big fucking cock, Master! Make me your complete, dirty, nasty little cum-gargling, ball-snarfing, butt-fucking slutwhore!"

Then you feel rough hairs against your lips, and the musky smell of an asshole hits your nose as he presses his asshole to your lips.

"Earn it, slut!" he yells at you. "You eat my fucking ass nice and deep, you dirty little cunt! And, so help me, if you do one thing I don't like I will make you hurt worse than you ever thought possible, and it will last a very, VERY long time!"

Not that he even needed to add that as your tongue is already working up and down his asscrack, from his balls past his asshole, covering the whole of his crack with your hot, wet spit. You rim and tickle his asshole, moaning with lust as he pushes back on your tongue and you begin to slowly work your tongue into his ass.

"Ohhhh, fuck! That's pretty good for a dirty ass-eating fuckpig, bitch" he half-moans, half-snarls at you. "You must like eating your Rape-Master's asshole out, you worthless nasty slut-slave!"

You moan with affirmation, lost in your lust, as he fucks his ass back onto your tongue, taking the drooling, sinuous length of your tongue deeper and deeper into his asshole, clenching his cheeks, pulling and stretching the slippery, probing appendage.

Suddenly he clenches his cheeks painfully tightly on your tongue and pulls so that you moan with pain!

"Mmmmmm... You're such a fucking good ass-eater, slave" he chuckles as he holds your tongue captive. "Don't worry, that is something that you will have plenty of opportunity to practice. I promise you that, my dirty little whore."

Releasing his grip on your tongue, you feel him move away. Then you hear the bed creak, feel it sway as he climbs onto it behind you. Suddenly you feel cool breath blow across the very wet and swollen, shaven lips of your pussy. You moan loudly and clench your ass and kegel muscles, brought that quickly close to the edge of cumming.

"Now tell me, you worthless cunt," the voice rasps. "Who do you belong to...?"

If you want the rest of the story, slut, you'll have to ask for it.