Special Delivery Ch. 02

Story Info
Astrid has been nicely packaged for Sir Max.
2k words
3.84
11.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max hurriedly stripped, slipping into a silky French robe. The loosely-belted wrapper of slippery burgundy draped his shoulders, revealing his sturdy chest and mat of black curls through the V of his robe. He sat solidly ensconced in his red leather armchair: bare feet flat on the carpeted floor, hairy thighs well-parted in the opened robe. For the longest time he sat perfectly still, never moving a muscle, entranced as he was by his guest's steamy story. He was aware of a rising heat, a dampness on his brow. And as he shifted uneasily in his seat, there was a definite stirring in anticipation in his lightly covered groin. His hardening penis had fully unfolded by now and it stood upright, demanding attention. His palms were moist, and he worked his hands as he managed to get out in a voice suddenly dry and cracked: "Where is she now?"

Frederika waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, I had her taken in through the service entrance. Hector will see that she changes into something suitable. She's probably ready by now. Shall I bring her in?"

The seated man smiled weakly, doing all he could to mask his simmering impatience. He managed a nod, not quite trusting his dry-mouthed voice as, nerves tingling, he poured himself a glass of wine. It was a long agonizing wait, which Max spent sipping wine, occasionally reaching down to ease his stiffening penis. When the study door finally opened, it was to reveal an erotic figure clad in gleaming black! Frederika, transformed into an imperious Dominatrix stepped boldly into the room. Gloved, and in tall boots, she had changed into what she called her "playsuit" a skin-tight latex bustier that hugged her shapely contours. The high-cut legs arched up to expose a generous portion of the woman's sleek buttocks and leaving on display a pair of magnificent thighs sheathed in smoky nylon. A leash, wrapped around a gloved hand, was loosely held over one shoulder. And at the other end of that leash - the stately blonde moved with an easy stride, head held high, clear eyes on some distant horizon.

A black cape that had been thrown over the young woman's bare shoulders to cover her naked body- at full length it fell to her ankles, a clasp at the very top allowed the cape to fall open all the way down the front so that with each step of her high heels the wrapper parted, exposing her frontal nudity. As she was brought before him, Frederika stepped back; leaving Max speechless. He could only stare in adoring wonder. The woman was superb! Her face showed the high sculpted cheekbones of her Danish ancestry; her close-cropped blond hair, neatly trimmed, presented a slightly boyish appearance; an effect enhanced by the blonde's straight, almost hipless body. A surge of arousal shot through the man as his hungry eyes took in those long tapering lines legs, the delectable thighs, the softly mounded pubis tucked between them. His eyes were drawn to the hazy shading of pale pubic curls. He let his eye travel up her body to visually caress the half-hidden breasts, small and perky, peeking out from the parted cape. But it wasn't just the delicate beauty that captivated Max - it was the young woman's poise, the graceful way the elegant nude moved. She might have been a fashion model striding down the runway.

Standing to one side, Madam Frederika reached up to undo the top clasp, letting the draping folds slip off the girl's shoulders and slither down her body to collapse in a crumpled heap to ring her ankles. The unveiling left Max's present delightfully nude except for her high heels, and the thin collar banding her neck to which the leash had been attached. There was a long silence; no one moved. Then Frederika came up behind her gaping host, her hands on his silk-clad shoulders bringing her lips to his ear to whisper in a low sultry voice: "Do you like what you see, Max?" "Oh yes..." the valued client answered in hushed voice, never taking his eyes off the stunning creature who stood just a few feet away, so near yet so far, wrapped as she was in her own cool beauty. The imperious Madam, standing just behind her awe-struck client, allowed herself a knowing grin. Frederika well knew men. She especially knew this one, and so she knew she had gained a client for life, one who would beg for one of her girls...even at the most outrageous fee. It was so much more satisfying to be able to deal with collectors like Max - those for whom money was no object.

As Max let his eyes take in the quiet beauty who was being openly offered to him, the door opened again, this time to admit the ubiquitous Hector who carried in his arms a rather odd piece of apparatus. It was a cube, perhaps half a meter to side, padded, and upholstered in soft black leather. It had been mounted on four legs, the front pair shorter than the two rear legs, so that when it was set up in the center of the room, facing Max's chair, the cube sat tilting forward.

Hector looked to his Mistress, who gave a curt nod of approval. He stepped up to the nude girl to take her by the hand and lead her to a position directly behind the cube, her hips up against the soft leather. Now, as the other two watched in silence, he urged the girl forward to bend at the hips, laying her long lean body across the top of the cube from breasts to belly. Max now busied himself with securing the submissive girl in place. Her wrists were banded with leather straps then attached to the front legs low near the floor. Working quickly, he urged her to widen her stance and banded her ankles so they could be similarly attached to the rear legs.

Again he looked to his Mistress. At her nod, he left the room only to reappear with a briefcase which he offered to her. She let Max see the open case: the instruments of discipline she brought with her. She took her time, selecting from among them, and came up with a short-handed thin-bladed paddle which she offered for his approval. He watched as, with an evil grin, she tested the flexible blade slapping the palm of her gloved hand.

Apparently satisfied with the arrangements, she stepped towards the splayed-out model, who watched her approach with wide blue eyes. Madam Frederika smiled down affectionately at the upturned face, and reached out to gently caress the pinioned girl on the cheek. Then, abruptly her mood darkened. The lines of her face hardened into a vicious sneer. She savagely grabbed the gasping girl by the hair and yanked back her head to lean down and plant a long hard kiss on those surprised opened lips.

Now the dominatrix moved decisively. Letting the restrained girl's head drop, she moved to one side to run a gloved hand down that bare back, following the smooth slope down to the slight hallow, and then on to the upsweep of the raised buttocks, there to test the resiliency of those small rear cheeks. Grabbing a handful of that taut young bottom she squeezed a malleable cheek, jiggled it, tightened her grip as Astrid's head shot up, before giving up the juddering mound. The cupped hand slid down the slope and beyond to the back of a thigh where she began a light stroking, sliding her fingers up the inner thigh and into her under-arch; her victim wiggled as the teasing fingers toyed with her nether-lips.

After playing with her well-positioned toy for a few seconds the booted dominatrix took up her stance just to the left of that jutting buttocks, all the while fingering the wicked paddle she held in her right hand. Gripping it firmly between thumb and forefinger, she brought it back to lightly tap that small girlish bottom. Then she drew it back a few inches, and swiftly brought the paddle forward with a crisp snap of the wrist.

THWACK!

The whippy blade whapped across both cheeks, sending the taut mounds juddering, and imparting a sting that brought a yelp of shocked surprise from her pinioned victim whose head arched back as she let out a high pitched yelp.

THWACK! "Yeep!" THWACK! "Yeep!" THWACK! "Yeep!" THWACK! "Yeeeep!

At an unexpected pause the blond head fell forward; the girl lay panting through her opened mouth.

"No. Lift your head, Pet" the order was given in a sweet syrupy voice. "Look at Sir Max. It is for his pleasure that you are being punished."

Obediently the blond head came up and pair of startling blue eyes met Max's intense gaze.

The spanking continued in a crisp staccato, each precise whack eliciting that same tiny yelp. Max was intent on watching that blond face wince at each stinging smack of the paddle. He saw her biting her lower lip, then clenching her teeth in anticipation of each crisp slap.

The whippy smacks were not terribly severe, not much more than a rapid series of hard taps. But they were steady, and the repeated sting they engendered in that vulnerable behind soon had the bound young woman squirming in helpless agitation. By making an determined effort she managed to bring her initial squeals under control so that only tight-lipped grunts were emitted were each smack. Frederika saw those buttocks muscles tightening down, the crack narrowing into a thin slit as her victim worked to steel herself against the repeated slaps on her bottom.

Frederika smiled to see the hardened buttocks, the cheeks clenched tight against the ongoing assault, then spasoming under the quick flutter of the smacking paddle. One she had a pattern established, the grim disciplinarian continued with single-minded determination, sending the whippy blade to impact the positioned bottom, first concentrating on the right cheek, then administering an equal number to the left, before alternating and peppering the writhing rump of the yelping girl from side to side. Under this unrelenting assault the hardened muscles uncoiled once again, slackened into loose mounds that soon were simply absorbing the rhythmic punishment being meted out. Max watched fascinated as the latex-clad dominatrix became totally obsessed in her task, lips tightly pressed together, a manic gleam in her eye, as she methodically slapped the poor girl's behind till that wobbling bottom took on an overall rosy glow.

His tied-down victim had lost all control. She was crying out, gyrating under the restraining straps, wiggling her bottom frantically. By now, the restrained blonde was jerking up, arching back, flinging back her head, and openly shrieking with each stinging slap:

"Ouch...Ouch!...OUCH!...Yeeee..ouch!...YEEE..ouch!...YEEEOUCH!"

After that rapid spanking, there was a pause; the booted disciplinarian holding her hand, smiling to see Astrid furiously wiggling her tail as though to shake off the deep-seated sting. She looked over at the robed man to find him leaning forward in this chair. He had brushed his lower robe open and was slowly pumping his rock-solid penis through a bunched handful of silky robe.

Pleased with her efforts, the dominatrix brought up a gloved hand, and slowly caressed that throbbing bottom, getting low whimpering moan from the blonde. Then her gloved fingers were probing the girl's under-arch, causing her girl toy to wriggle her hips. Two joined fingers were sent into the splayed crotch, thrusting upward to be greeted by a tight-lipped whimper from her impaled pet. Max watched, enthralled, as he saw the dominatrix jiggle her wrist, finger-fucking the blonde who squirmed excitedly and let out with a low breathy moan.

"Oh, Max, you simply must try this darling little pussy of hers. It's too cruel to leave the girl like this. Why our little girl's sooo wet; she's a regular fountain - leaking all over on my hand!"

She held up the gloved hand glistening with Astrid's girl juices. Laying that hand on the girl's well-warmed rump, she invited the wildly aroused man to come and fuck what was being so delightfully offered to him.

The End of Part 2