Special Guy

Story Info
How she teases him.
2.4k words
3.54
27.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note. Lauren is women that dreams are made of. I won't say how I know her but she is tall and has perfect legs. Her hair is brown and her eyes are so blue. Her tits are perfect and they ride high. She is 28 years old and so fucking beautiful.

I called her on the phone one night and had her bring a friend over.

Lauren, I want to dress you for your special guy. I want you to wear the new pink dress that I bought you. It's so short and, I like the way it laces down the back almost showing your perfect sweet little ass. Wear your white stockings and those pink heels. I don't want you to wear any panties. I want to show you off to him. Just bring him over and he won't know what we have in mind for him. Bring that guy that you really want over, and you can have him, in my bed, or wherever you want him to take you. I'll help you tease him. Make him want you. I don't care who you bring over. You can use my apartment.

But I can't have you; I will help you get what you want. You call him and have him meet you here. So you tell me you will be over in an hour and hang up the phone. I sit here and wait; it's making me so crazy just thinking about what might happen. I'm so excited for you. I want to make him want you so bad, as bad as I want you. I can't have you because you won't let me. You want him; you want to tease me as I help you tease him. You don't think he wants you but we are going to fix that tonight.

He knocks on my door and I let him in. He sits on the couch and asked me where you are. I tell him that you will be here in a bit. I bring him a drink and we talk about you for awhile. He tells me that he really wants you and you don't think he does.

Then you walk in and ask me to come into the bedroom and talk to you. We go into my room and you tell me that you want him. I have to help you fuck him!! But I don't get to fuck you because you want him, you tell me. You only want his dick in you, and if I try to fuck you. You will take him someplace else, I'll even take the dress and shoes you got me with us and he will get to fuck me in them. You have to make him fuck me while you watch. I don't think he wants me so you have to make him want me!"

I give you the dress and you put it on, then you ask me to tie it for you. Then you hand me your stockings and tell me to put them on you. I take them in my hands and just shake as I slide them on your long beautiful legs, your not wearing panties. I kiss you on your tummy as I slide the second stocking on your leg. You push me away and tell me you're his for the night and not to do it again or you'll take him someplace else!!! Then you slip on your new shoes and tell me your pussy is all wet for him. You tell me to kiss your pussy and taste it to see if it's ready for him. "Oh Lauren, you taste so good and your so wet" Then you push my head away and tell me that's enough, I don't want to ruin it for him.

You walk into the room and I fallow you in, he just stares at you. Now you know. You know he wants you. I know how wet you get. I just stand there and imagine what you're feeling. I know you're more excited than you were in the room. You go over and sit next to him like nothing is different. You sit there and let him look at your beautiful legs as the slit in your dress shows him more of your long perfect legs. Then you look at me and ask me to bring you a drink, you can tell by the look in my eyes that I envy him. I go in to the kitchen and fix you a drink, as I walk back in the living room; I stand and watch you kissing him. You kiss him like you want him to fuck you. I watch his hands rubbing your bare back. His hands slide down to your bottom but the dress is cut so low in the back that your bottom is just barely covered. You know that he wants you, so you stop kissing him. You stand and walk over to me to take the drink out of my hand. You watch me look at you as you walk to me.

It felt like it took you forever to walk a few feet. You take the drink from me and turn back to look at him. His hands are shaking as bad as mine as he takes a drink from the one I made him. You hand me your glass with a look of lust in your eyes. Then you tell me to help you tease him. I turn you around and you can feel my hard dick pressing against your bottom. So you tilt your hips forward and lean against me with your shoulders whispering that I'm not supposed to be hard because I'm not going to get to fuck you. I try to pull you back against me, but you push forward and your dress rides high. Now he can see your clean shaven pussy. You tell me don't do that again, or you will take him and leave, you might even fuck him in my car if you have to.

Then you turn back and look at him. He is sitting on the couch stroking his hard dick and just staring at you. You walk over to him and take him in your mouth. He pushes your hair off your shoulders, and you start to suck his dick like you want it in the worst way. I just stand and watch you suck it. It makes me crazy to watch, my dick is harder than his. I walk up behind you and stick my hand under your dress, pushing two fingers inside you. You keep sucking him because you like what we are doing. Then you stop and stand up facing him. You lean your back against my chest and tell me that if I do that again, you will go to his house and fuck him and leave me with a hard dick. Then you tilt your head back and kiss me sticking your tongue in my mouth and you ask me if I can taste his dick on your tongue. I tell you yes I can.

Then you tell me to lift your dress and show him your pussy. I pull your dress up and hold your pussy open so he can see it. He pushes a finger inside you while I hold it open for him. You look down to watch, and he is watching his finger slide in and out of you as he strokes his dick. I start to rub your clit and feel how wet you are as you tell me to stop. But you like feeling three hands between your legs as you watch him sliding his hand up and down his hard dick.

I hold you against me as he leans forward to taste you. You tell me to stop trying to make you cum and just hold it open for him to eat you. You whisper to me that your pussy is for him and not me. Then you tell me that I better do as you say or he will be taking my place. You will be going to his house to bring another guy over and fuck in his bed. You reach down and hold his head and push your sweet shaved little pussy against his soft lips. I just help hold you up for him to do as he wants. Then you whisper to me that you are going to fuck that hard dick of his.

You just push him back on the couch to climb on top of him and he is still stroking his dick, so you push his hand away and wrap yours around it. Then you start to slide all the way down on him.

I stand there and watch as you take his entire dick inside you. Then I start to think that I got that dress to fuck you in, and you're fucking him instead of me. I look at your stocking covered legs with your pretty little feet in those pink high heels that I also got for you. But you just keep riding his dick. I know that if he cums it will get all over the new dress. So I untie the string on that holds the top part of your dress up and it falls around your waist.

You tell me that this is my last chance and to keep my hands off of you. Then you tell me to sit down and watch as you fuck him. When I sit down I hear him say that he can't hold back anymore and you need to stop so he won't cum. He grabs you around your waist and tries to keep you from moving. You just put your elbows on his shoulders and keep fucking him. I watch your tits as they are just an inch from his face. You just keep riding him and he says he can't hold back. He is all the way inside you and you tell him to shoot in that spot. I sit back and wonder if he is in my spot. You tell him that's my spot he's in and I don't mind sharing it. If I get mad it will be just his spot, because you will never let me fuck you again. I sit there and watch his face as he shoots his cum in that spot.

Then you stand up and walk over to me rubbing your fingers in his cum. You put your fingers in my mouth and look at me with so much lust in your eyes. You tell me to go into my room and pull the blanket back so you can take him in there and fuck him again. So I go in and pull the blanket back and you walk in holding the dress in your hand. Your in just your stockings and heels. You tell me to sit in the chair and watch as you throw the dress at me. I can see his cum on the dress and how it's leaking out of you. You put a pillow under your bottom and tell him to fuck you and cum in my spot again.

I sit and watch as he gets between your legs and slides inside you. You put your high heels on his shoulders and let him keep pushing his dick in that spot as you look at me. You keep staring in my eyes as he fucks you. You know I want you so bad and you just keep fucking him. You close your eyes for a few seconds and when you open them and look at me, I have my hard dick in my hand stroking it hard. You tell me that I can't touch myself and you let one of your heels slide off your foot. Then you tell him to stop fucking you. You look at me and tell me to put it back on your foot so he can enjoy fucking you with your heels on. I know you feel my hands shake as I put it back on your foot.

He starts fucking you again and he starts to cum in my spot. You just let him shoot it inside you and all the time you know what its doing to me. He tells you he has to go and you both start talking about when you can get together and fuck again.

After he leaves you have me come over and eat you. You tell me that you know I wanted to watch this happen but I still don't get to fuck you no matter how bad I want too. You just lie back and let me kiss, lick and suck on your sweet pussy. Then you say that if I do a good job you will let me cum on your tits, because you like having just his cum inside you and that I can't fuck it out of you like I want to. I start stroking my dick as you let me eat you. When I'm ready to cum, you tell me to shoot it on your tits. Then you tell me to lick all my cum off of them. I stayed hard after I shot all over you.

You start to tell me how bad I am. So I'm so scared that you won't come back and see me. I don't want to pass up my last chance to fuck you. I just pin your hands above your head and shove my dick inside you. I slide right in that spot, I can feel his cum in my spot. I keep your hands above your head and fuck you. I start kissing your neck and going crazy on your sweet pussy because I can feel his cum in my spot. You made me take it Lauren!. I know I might never get this again, so I start shooting my cum in the same spot as his. You start to cumin too so you roll on top of me and we just keep cumming. When you stop cumin you squeeze your pussy and I look down and se all three of our cum running down my dick as you just rest your hands on my stomach and look down at me. You just sit up there and not say a word.