Special Maid 01

Story Info
A plump young woman discovers her true self.
1.1k words
3.99
66.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of my girlfriend's discovery of sex and of her turning into a slut. It happened before I met her, this story when she tells me always turns me wild. I changed the names, for obvious reasons.

She had sex the first time at 17 and had a few experiences afterwards but only when she met Rufus did she developed sexually. She was 20, already a very curvy woman, with plenty of tits and ass. She had applied for a job as a help (some would say a maid) in a house held by a 40 something professional. Rufus had hired her on the spot.

He was a large man, with a strong bushy red beer and short hair. He was very hairy. He had asked Skye to cook for her and clean the place. On her first day she made a lasagne. He had watched her cooking, with his green eyes (somewhat like mine) staring at her hungrily.

As the lasagne was cooking, Rufus came in the kitchen and told her service required an uniform. She was surprised, the request was strange but as he was paying well she thought she should not protest. He said: "the uniform is ready. In the bedroom you'll take if you spend night here. It is at your size, I am sure of it. It'll fit you perfectly." He had enphasized "size" and "perfectly".

Skye went to the bedroom and saw it... It was a maid's uniform. It was black, with a short skirt... Skye thought at first it would otherwise be discreet, but putting it on she saw it looked more like something out of a porno than a proper uniform. The cleavage was deep and showed her boobs to the nipples, her arms were left bare, so were her legs and had she bent down she would show her ample bottom. She was shocked, angry at Rufus, yet her pussy started clenching when she saw herself in the mirror. Could this curvy woman be her? Could she be so wanton, so slutty looking? How long would Rufus wait until he would make a move at her? Would she say no? Would she be able to resist? He was strong, hairy and already her mind wondered how he would feel against her...

When Skye served the lasagne, she didn't say a word about her slutty uniform. Rufus didn't say a word either, no compliment, no lewd comment. He behaved like a gentleman, except for his wandering eyes, that sent eletric shocks in Skye's body, from her nipples that were hardening to her pussy...

She ate with him. But she barely touched her food.

"You should eat, take care of your body, those curves need tending", Rufus said evenly, and again she felt her pussy clenching.

His detached attitude was driving her wild. She surprised herself showing as much boobs as she could, licking her lips suggestively, at some point moaning with delight at the food, suggestively. She saw what had come into her: Rufus had, with only his eyes, voice and one order, turned her into a wanton slut. Many men had wanted her, but this real man had made her want him.She was lost, could not believe it. He was far from handsome, but he had something raw and bestial in him. Manly. After the meal, he asked her to go to the living room with him.

Skye followed Rufus in the living room. He sat on the sofa, relaxing. She was standing, her nipples hard, finding difficult to take his gaze.

"So what's for dessert?" asked Rufus, staring at her large boobs.

She mumbled something about not having prepared anything in particular... Rufus got up. He placed his hands on her big tits, massaged them. Skye moaned. Rufus caresses became rougher, sending her waves of pleasures... He had pushed his waist against her, his strong cock rubbing against her pussy. She could feel his hardness.

"So what's for dessert?" asked again Rufus.

"Me" said Skye.

"You want to offer me your body? Why?"

Then Skye admitted in one long moan: "Because I'm a slut. I'm your slut Rufus."

Rufus kissed her again as she admitted that. His hands went from her tits to her panties. He slipped them down, cupping her large bottom in his hands, pulling her closer to him. The friction of her now bare pussy against his erect tool was driving her mad. Skye was dripping like a fountain. She unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his hairy chest. "Rub your big tits against me slut". Skye obeyed, again she felt electric shocks of pleasure feeling Rufus large, beastly body. He finally took off his pants. His big cock was surrounded by ginger hair. He didn't have to give her order. Skye wrapped the big cock around her big boobs, started to give him a tit fuck. Rufus pinched her nipples as she was doing so. She kissed the tip of his cock, gently at first, then hungrily, to finally take in her wanting mouth the hot meat. Her lover, her boss, her master she thought. A cock, hard, delicious, skilled, hot, it was ready for her, taking possession of her mouth, soon it would fuck her and she would belong to this man.

Skye had never felt it like that. Rufus was going in and out, his cock filling her like no man's, his hands now massaging her ample ass as he kissed her mouth. She could not resist the waves of pleasures and she came in a long orgasm, pinching her own nipples in a frenzy, presenting the buds to her lover's mouth, begging him to kiss them, take them as they were his to play with. After she had come the first time she stopped a few seconds to take her breath. Rufus was still in her hard. His large finger started probing her tight hole between the round, fleshy ass cheeks... She jumped in surprise. He smiled at her, kissed her.

"One day I will take you there, slut. I will fuck your big ass. But now I will take possession of your cunt... Fill it with cum..."

And as he said this he started moving in her again. He kissed her big melons, grunting, groaning always, which made her as wild as his masterful cock. She started coming again, and in the same time she felt her lover cumming in her cunt... He roared loudly, she pushed her head back and moaned a long cry of released pleasure. They lay down on the sofa, kissing in between. That was going to be the first night of many.