Special Night

Story Info
Jen gets licked by her friend.
1.5k words
3.69
145.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Daniel Juarez and I’m twenty years old. I’ve been friends with a girl named Jennifer Reyes and we have been friends ever since childhood. It started one fateful July 19th in 1999 when Jennifer had her 18th birthday. I have been twenty years old for the last three months but I have been waiting for Jen to turn eighteen for a while. Though she wasn’t my girlfriend I always loved her for who she was and in turn I treated her like a sister but on that special night I will never forget the magic that happened between us. The night went something like this

"Hey Jen! It’s your 18th birthday so we should do something fun!" Daniel said.

"Wait! Let me get dressed" Jennifer squealed out.

"Ok ok fine" Daniel said in a slightly annoyed voice.

Pretty soon after that they went out to have a few beers. This was the first time Jennifer had drank a beer in her whole life and after two cans was feeling a little dizzy.

"Hey Daniel can you please take me home? I don’t’ feel too good" Jen said.

"Well I guess I have to take you home" Daniel said kind of disappointed.

After that Daniel took Jen home.

After they both went into the house Jen passed out in the couch. Daniel knowing that it was ok to stay since they have been friends for so long decided to watch some TV. After a hour of TV he became bored with it and stared at the still asleep Jennifer.

"Boy she must have taken it hard she looks all tuckered out" he thought and then he started to have a perverted thought.

"Hmmmm now that I mention it I’ve never seen her in her undies since we were kids" Daniel muttered.

I wonder what kind of panties she wears. Daniel went up to the sleeping Jen and started to slowly unzip her skirt.

"Wow" he thought "They’re so cute and innocent" he muttered. She was wearing panties only a little girl would wear. She was wearing a pair of white cotton whinnie the pooh panties. After he stared at them for a minute he started to feel himself get hard since he started to think about how her pussy looked. Even with her panties on Daniel could still smell the faint scent of her vagina. Daniel moved her panties to the side and stared directly at her pussy. "Wow" he thought. It was so small and it barely had any pubic hair. She really did look innocent. Then he started to pull her panties down. First to her ankles then to her thighs and then off on the ground.

As soon as I got her panties on the ground I spread her cute legs and looked between them. It was more beautiful then I could ever imagine. Her cunt was a bright beautiful pink. The area around her slit was a little moist and she barely had any pubic hair. Her pussy was staring at me just waiting for me to get at it. It stared at me with it’s glistening love juice and I found myself being drawn closer to it. I put my face right in front of her magnificent cunt and take a sniff. It smells so good. I feel my cock starting to rise as I start sniffing her innocent yet mature pussy.

"She smells wonderful" I mutter to myself.

"I just have to have a taste"My mind says. After a few more sniffs I take my first kiss on the most private of parts. I start out by giving her pussy a sweet soft kiss on the slit. After that I noticed I get some of her juice on my lips. I lick it off and instantly I became more turned on just tasting her sweet nectar.

"God she tastes so good" Daniel says to himself. Pretty soon I stopped the kissing and started making out with her pussy. I made out with it like it was the most delicious cunt in the world. I just couldn’t get enough of her delicious juices. I looked up at her and noticed she was starting to squirm and she had a faint smile on her face. I started to get more bold and reckless in my actions and decided I should French kiss her pussy. So after having that thought I spread her vaginal lips open and put my tongue in deep and started moving it around. It was the most delicious kiss I have ever done in my whole life but it would seem that it would be short lived because all of a sudden she woke up in a weak squirmy kind of way, looked between her legs and saw where I was and said

"Hey what are you doing?!" Jennifer said in a embarrassed blushing sort of way.

I couldn’t think of anything. I was trapped so I said the only honest thing I could say "I was tasting your pussy" I muttered with shame.

She looked at my face then with a blushed smile told me "Would you please do it again?"

I look at her in amazement and say "What? Did I just hear you right?"

She responded by saying in a more embarrassed tone of voice "Can you please make out with my pussy again?" I stare at her for a moment then I agree and go on with my work.

I go back down between her legs and start to run my tongue lightly around her crotch and then I lick up and down her inner thighs. I watch her expression turn from giddy to embarrassed to confused. I lick her thighs and she squirms in delight and confusion since her body never felt these kind of strong sensations.

She finally breaks out and says "Can you please put that tongue back on my cunt? Your making me so embarrassed and I feel so hot. I don’t’ know what to do!"

I tell her "Your such a bad girl for wanting this kind of thing" and she responds by blushing and saying nothing else.

I then proceed to put my tongue back on her slit and I start to make out with her warm sweet delicious honey pot and start to lick up her natural juices. She looks down at me embarrassed and asks me what that stuff coming out of her vagina is.

I respond to her by saying "That’s just your love juice Jennifer" and she looks at me and asks why is it coming out so fast. I proceed to tell her that it’s coming out because it means she loves being eaten in her most private of places. Jennifer looks at me in amazement at what I am doing to her. She continues looking at me with a embarrassed look that means "Why am I letting him in between my legs? I’ve known him so long it just feels kind of wrong" look. I ask her if there is anything wrong and she looks down at me and says "No".

Pretty soon I start French kissing her pussy again and she recoils back in pleasure and lets out a soft moan. As I continue my skillful licking and kissing I look at the expressions on her face. She looks so flushed with emotion she might cream herself at any moment. I stop making out with her and start to run my tongue up and down. "Oh….." She mutters in a embarrassed voice. I stop for a moment and she just lost control of herself she creamed her love juice all over my face and started to relax.

"Hey Jen" I say

"Yeah?" She responds

I ask her how she felt about it and that I am sorry for letting my horny emotions get to me and she says "It’s alright I…really enjoyed it. Thank you"

I look at her and ask her "Did you really enjoy it?" And she looks at me with a big sparkle in her eye and says "Yeah." I close my eyes and start to go to sleep and she nudges me softly and then tells me…..

"Umm…. Daniel. I don’t know what to say or how I can repay you but I want to tell you that was the most wonderful and beautiful feeling I have ever felt. I can’t think of anyway to repay you for the wonderful feelings you gave me but I want you to know that I loved every moment of it"

I look at her and say "Really? Did you really enjoy it that much?" She looks at me and says "Yeah. I loved it. It was one of the most beautiful feels I ever had in my life." She then proceeds to tell me "Ummm you know what Daniel? Ever since we were kids and you saw me in my panties and when we played doctor I was always hoping for another chance to he like that. I guess my wish came true" she smiled.

"You still remember that?!" I stammer and she smiles coyly and nods her head. "Well we better go to sleep Jen" I whisper and she nods her head in agreement. We get close together and cuddle and then eventually fall asleep.

And ever since that day me and Jennifer have started to become closer then ever.

The End