Special Night Remix

Story Info
A different take on the night Jen got her pussy licked.
2.2k words
4.03
57.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Daniel Juarez and I'm twenty years old. I've been friends with a girl named Jennifer Reyes and we have been friends ever since childhood. It started one fateful July 19th in 1999 when Jennifer had her 18th birthday. I have been twenty years old for the last three months but I have been waiting for Jen to turn eighteen for a while. Though she wasn't my girlfriend I always loved her for who she was and in turn I treated her like a sister but on a certain night I decided to forget about the “Sister” feelings and decided to have a good time. This is what happened and this is the results. Heehee.

"Hey Jen! It's your 18th birthday so we should do something fun!" Daniel said. "Wait! Let me get dressed" Jennifer squealed out. "Ok ok fine" Daniel said in a slightly annoyed voice. Pretty soon after that they went out to have a few beers. This was the first time Jennifer had drank a beer in her whole life. After a few cans she was pretty buzzed out. She started talking feeling nappy and tired after about four beers and requested I took her home. After a while I decided to take her home.

“You can come in if you want. My parents are gone” Jen said. So I went inside. We went into her room. We went on the bed and lied down watching TV. We watched a movie for about a hour and she looked at me and smiled and said “You know what? I wouldn’t mind if you played with me” she coaxed. I looked at her with a confused expression and put my hand under her skirt and felt around. “Ahhh you pervert!” Jen squealed and took my hand out. “I was only joking” she said embarrassed.

For a few more hours we watched TV until she started to close her eyes. I went under the covers and moved her panties out of the way and tried to take a lick. She quickly opened her eyes and wondered what was happening. She looked down and gasped “Ahhh!” she then quickly hit me in the head and then giggled. She quickly said “You want to eat me huh?” In a very teasing sort of way.

“Yeah” I nod my head in embarrassment. She looks at me then says “Ok fine I’ll let you have a taste but we have to turn on the light. Jennifer quickly gets up and turns on the light and lies down on her bed. “Ok. So what are you going to do?” She said. I responded by taking off her skirt and took a good look at her panties. They were so cute and innocent. Jennifer was wearing small whinnie the pooh panties. Something a little girl would wear. When I stared she lifted her legs up and tightened them in embarrassment and started looking at me saying “Please don’t stare it’s embarrassing” I spread her legs again and took a nice look at her panties. I went in closer and felt the soft cotton of her panties. I feel her crotch and to my surprise they were already wet. I feel the crotch of her panties again to assure myself that they are indeed wet. I look at her with a slightly perverse grin and say “How naughty of you. Getting wet in your Winnie the pooh panties” She blushes and turns away.

I continue to feel her damp panties with my finger lightly tracing around her crotch moving my finger slowly.

“Oh…..” Jen moans softly. “This feels weird and it tickles my pussy” Jen said softly.

After a little bit more playing around I continue my tracing of her crotch. Pretty soon she became so wet that my finger is getting moist just tracing her. I push it in a little bit and she yelps like a embarrassed child. A few minutes more after more careful tracing of her pussy her cunt has become so wet that I can practically see through her panties. “Ohhh” I coax. “You can see more then Whinnie now” I say in a baby voice”

“That’s so mean” She says embarrassed

I stop tracing her pussy with my finger and put my face right in front of her panties. I can see how wet she really is. I look directly at her crotch and I can see the outline of her pussy in clear view. She has become quite the naughty thing. Her cunt is peeping through her panties inviting me to have a lick. I proceed to slide her panties down her ankles and she looks at me with her face flushed red. As soon as I slide her panties down the heavenly aroma of her scent fills my nostrils.

“Mmm you smell so delicious Jennifer” I say with a smile. I put my head between her legs and stare at her glistening pussy.

“Please don’t stare. It’s embarrassing” Jen said softly. I take my first real good look at her vagina. It’s overflowing with secretions and her lips look hungry for more action. Her tuft of pubic hair looks really cute too. It’s shaved really well and it’s quite small. I marvel at sight of her bare vagina in front of my face.

“You look so beautiful here Jennifer” I whisper.

“Eeeep…. Please don’t stare” She said.

I put my tongue directly on her lips and get my very first taste of her secretion. “Mmmmm” I said tasting her juices lustfully. “These juices taste great” I say. Your cunt is the most magical thing I have ever tasted” I tell Jennifer. She looks at me with a flushed expression but she smiles. She looks like she’s enjoying the sensation of my tongue tasting her.

“Ohhh….” Jen giggles “It feels really tingly there” She coaxed. “I love it” she says.

“I’m glad that your liking it” I say with a smile. There’s something that makes me happy watching Jen squirm like a giddy schoolgirl. I proceed to stop tasting and take my very first kiss. I put my tongue on her labia lips and kiss them gently. I notice that Jennifer squirms in delight at the raw sensation that she got from that.

“Oh do it again!” Jen squeals.

“Ok sweetie” I say. I kiss her lips again to get the same result. She squirms like a child when I kiss her there. I decide to take it a bit further and stick my tongue inside.

“Ah…” Jen moans lustfully when I stick my tongue inside her vagina. She has a happy look on her face unable to comprehend all the sensations that her body is giving off at this moment.

After that kiss I decide to get really wild and I start making out with her cunt. I start to kiss it furiously and she starts squirming like a hyperactive child. I lick her slit up and down and put my tongue in between. She laughs and tells me that it feels tickly but that it also feels good and to continue with it.

“Ohhh!!! That feels so good Daniel!” Jen pants. “Lick softer!” She squeals. I proceed to lick her cunt softer and then she has a powerful spasm.

“Ahhh…. Ohhh…..” Jen squirms. Her muscles start spasming quite violently and she losers control. She squirts her pussy juice all over my face. She looks down at me embarrassed and smiles.

“Thank you Daniel” Jen says. She goes closer and cuddles my body.

"I want to do something to you now!" She says with lust in her voice.

“Well you can…. But you probably won’t like it.” I say with a embarrassed look on my face.

“Anything!” Jen says happily.

“I want you to blow my cock” I say quickly.

“Oh… But I don’t know how” Jen says with a embarrassed tone of voice.

“It’s easy” I say. “All you have to do is put my dick in your mouth and suck” I say matter of factly.

“Oh….. Ok” Jen says and then she proceeds to unzipping my pants. After she unzipped my pants and pulled then down she stared at my boxers and then took them off.

“Wow. So this is what a penis looks like when it’s hard right?” She asks curiously.

“Yeah” I say trying to keep my composure.

“Umm.. Can I touch it?” Jen asked and then blushed.

“Yes go ahead and touch it” I say.

Jennifer touches my cock and then pokes it softly. “Wow” She says in amazement “It’s so strange” she says and begins rubbing it.

“What’s so strange?” I ask her

“Well your cock. There’s veins and stuff showing”

“Well yeah that’s how it’s supposed to be” I say.

“Can I ask you a question Daniel?” Jen says curiously.

“Yeah sure” I tell her.

“Doesn’t it hurt? It looks so big and it looks like it’s straining” She says innocently.

“No it doesn’t hurt” I tell her. I pet her head and then she starts to suck me off.

Jennifer starts off confused not knowing what to do. She started off by licking my cock like it was a lolly pop by taking short licks. Then she puts the thing in her mouth and sucks slowly. Though I sometimes feel her teeth knowing that she’s giving me a blowjob is bringing me to sexual ecstasy.

“Stop” I say quickly. I take my penis out of her mouth then proceed to her bed.

“So what are we going to do?” Jen asks nervously.

“We’re going to have sex now” I say. All you have to do is get on top of me. Jennifer proceeds to get on top of me. She puts her pussy on my dick and tries to make it go in.

“OUCH!!!” She yelps. It hurts!

“Wait lets try it a different way” I say nicely. I instruct Jen to lie down in bed and I’ll get on top of her. She agrees and we switch positions.

I get on top of her and start to slowly insert my cock inside her anxious cunt. Her secretions are more heavy then ever knowing what awaits her. I start to get one inch inside of her and I hear her saying “Ouch! It hurts!” She says in a sad tone of voice. I try to push my cock inside her one more time and I hear the same thing “Oww!!! It hurts!” Jen says. I look at her face and there’s tears rolling down her face.

“Should I stop trying?” I ask her

“No continue” She says. She looks like she’s trying to take all the pain though. I try one more time to go inside her but it seems that her pussy is too small. It tenses up to the point where I can’t even get my cock two inches inside. I look at her face and the pain that is in her face. I get off of her and rest by her side.

“I’m sorry” Jennifer says crying. “It isn’t fair for you” She says with a look of pain on her face.

“No it’s ok” I say. I can’t help but feel bad for her she gave it everything she had but my cock just couldn’t fit in her.

“I really wanted you to enjoy yourself the way I enjoyed you” She said whimpering. “You made me feel so special tonight. And it hurts that I can’t repay you back for the wonderful feelings you gave me” Jen said.

“No it’s ok. I am happy just being close to you and holding you in my hands” I say with a smile on my face. I then proceed to go back to her warm wet pussy and continue eating what I tasted that night.

“Oh your so naughty’ Jen coaxed.

“I know. I just love how you taste sweetie” I say giddily. I start to kiss her vagina again and the night continued until she creamed on my face again. After that we both went to sleep hugging each other. That next morning Jen went to school.

After school was over Jen came running up to me and popped the question. She asked me if I would become her boyfriend. I proudly say yes.

Well after we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend we started having our naughty fun almost every night. I would take trips downtown to eat my sweet little treat till she creamed all over my face and it just keeps getting better. She always loves how I nibble her thighs and make out with her cunt. Though we are still officially virgins since we never made the maiden voyage. It turns out that Jennifer’s Vagina is too tight and doesn’t stretch all the way to accommodate a penis yet so I just have to wait. But until that time does happen I’ll be happy with just foreplay and playing with her while she’s wearing her Winnie the pooh panties.

You know, it’s funny how the events of one night can drastically change the feelings and emotions between two people. I guess it‘s just fate that brings us together or that life is all planned out? Or maybe it was just my curiosity on how Jennifer‘s pussy tasted that leaded us to be this way? Either way that‘s what happened and I have no regrets about it. Until next time.……

The End.