Special Present

Story Info
18-year-old Lisa wants her special present, or does she?
4.7k words
3.64
88.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A black limo pulled up to the curb. A dark haired young woman bounced out from the back. "See yah, Uncle Tony, thanks for the ride."

"No problem Lisa, see you Friday, at my place." The deep voice faded away as the car sped off.

"Can't wait." Lisa skipped up the front walkway to her house.

"Mom? Mom, where are you?" Lisa cried out with excitement as she entered the house. "Mom? Mom?"

"What is it, dear?" Her mom said, rushing into the room. "You ok?"

"Mom.... Oh, there you are. Oh, it was so cool. I was like walking, because I missed the bus, and Jill already left me, to see her new boyfriend. He's such a hunk. It was pretty warm today, huh?"

"What is it dear?" The older woman barked.

"Ok, sorry. Well, like I said I was walking, which stinks, and a big black limo thingy pulled up. Well, it was Uncle Tony and he gave me a ride home. He had this real pretty woman with him, too. I think he likes blondes. He also said he didn't forget my 18th birthday. I told you he wouldn't forget. He said he wanted me to pick my present up personally at his house. I wonder...?"

"Absolutely not!" Her mom interrupted and scampered off to the kitchen.

"What the....Why not, mom?" Lisa moaned out, while in hot pursuit.

"I told you to stay away from Tony, didn't I?" Lisa's mom snapped. "Now that's it."

"That's not fair. He's always generous."

"Oh yeah, he's a regular Monty Hall."

"Mom, I don't know who that is, but what's wrong with me going over to Uncle T's?"

"Just do what I say and...."

"I'm 18 now and...," Lisa interrupted.

"Don't throw that around Missy, 18 is just a number. You still live under my roof."

"Just tell me for once what happened between you and Uncle Tony. I mean, we all used to be so close."

"And then your father ran off with his secretary!" Lisa's Mom cried out.

"I know mom. I've heard that story a zillion times."

"Lisa, listen, just stay away, and don't call him, 'uncle'."

"That's not good enough. Even though he's not really my uncle anymore, he still treats me good Like today, he was funny and he...."

"Oh, I just bet. He's a real funny guy!"

"Maybe, I will just ask him," Lisa snapped and then she turned to leave.

"YOU get back her Missy and sit your ass down!" Lisa's mom shouted, while she flung Lisa into a chair by her arm.

The two women glared at each other. Their relationship tested once again.

"Well, you know when your dad left, he left us penniless," Lisa's mom finally started and Lisa perked up. "Well, you were just starting high school and I was just starting to move up at the firm. I just needed some quick cash to get us by. Divorces cost money. He was the only one I knew that had some."

"So, what, you owe him money?"

"No, I paid my dept!"

"Then what happened?"

"Well, you know that Tony is, you know...connected?"

"Yeah, I kind of got that feeling he wasn't in the Rubbish Business. Plus, dad told me how he got out of the family business when I was born."

"Really? You never told me that?"

"Yeah I did, you just weren't listing." Lisa said shaking her head. (Kids weren't the only ones that didn't listen.)

"Well, I just think you and I, should stay away from that life."

"C'mon mom. I just want my present. Just like all the other years. Last year he mailed me five hundred bucks. Ah, I'm not going to join the James gang or anything."

"Well, Lisa. I went over to his house one day too, for that loan. Everyone told me not to. Everything inside of me told me not to go. Let's just say it was the stupidest thing I ever did."

"What happened mom?" Lisa cried out. "You have to tell me now!"

"I'll tell yah...."Her mom huffed. "Just so you know."

Lisa's mom sat down in a chair. "Well, when I got there, I knocked on the door. A large man answered. He was built like a football player. He had a goatee and shaved head and he was kind of scary looking."

"Kind of helpful, to have scary bodyguards," Lisa whispered, before she noticed that her mom had her eyes closed, like she was traveling back in time.

"Yeah, I guess, but I was already nervous enough, so it didn't help. Well, I told him who I was and he let me into the front foyer, but he suddenly stopped me and said he wanted to search my purse. I wasn't really too surprised by this, but I was when he said he wanted to search me, too."

"Oh my," Lisa moaned.

"I could see two other men sitting on a couch seemingly bigger then this one watching us. I tried talking him out of it. I even told him who I was again, but he just said it was his job. He kept telling me to extend my hands out straight, by my sides, like I had wings or something."

"You were coming from work?" Lisa asked.

"I was coming from work so I was dressed in my business suit. It was a little hard to get my arms out straight, so he told me to take off the jacket, and ah, finally I did. I remember that at least he hung it up on a wall hook.

"When he came back over he slipped behind me, and I was left looking at the other men, who were watching intently. He ran his hands over my shoulders and then they lowered and lowered. It was all I could do not to bolt out of there, as his hands started to travel up. Only this time, they were coming up my front. I mean, I just met this man and now he's, you know...."

Lisa could only stare wide-eyed at her mom as she pictured it happening.

"They lingered in all the places you think a horny man would." Lisa's mom said, as her voice wavered and her eyes opened.

Lisa could only stare.

"Yeah, they got a good going over," she said, (as she caught her daughter's eyes focused on her large breasts.)

"Oh, sorry mom," Lisa moaned. She knew how much her mother hated when people stared at her large breasts, so trying to change the subject she added, "and then you got to see Uncle Tony?"

"Not quite.... Let's just say they had some fun with me."

"Oh my gosh!" Lisa gasped out fearing the worse. "They didn't rape you mom, did they?"

"Gosh no," her mom moaned. "It wasn't like that."

"Wait mom, I'm confused. You said...."

"Oh, they had their fun with me, just not like that," Lisa's mom interrupted. "You're still a little young."

"Mom, I'm an adult now, don't treat me like that," Lisa quickly replied.

"Ok, Ok, but don't interrupted me, and you can never tell anyone about this." Lisa's mom said, waving her finger. "Swear?"

"I swear," Lisa quickly mumbled as her heart raced. (Would she finally hear the whole story?)

"Well, after he finished with his manual pat down, he stepped back and looked me over and then he simply told me to take off my blouse and skirt."

Lisa moved to the edge of seat, while her mom continued, while looking down at the table. "I was petrified. I mean, I tried to talk them out of it, but the bald guy just kept saying 'strip or split.' My stalling caused the other men to move over. Well, sometimes desperate people do desperate things, so I took them off and he hung then up as well. I was praying that they would stop there, but of course they didn't."

"Oh my," Lisa groaned, as she just couldn't help herself anymore. "What were you wearing?"

"Lisa!" Her mom snapped.

"I didn't mean it like that," Lisa embarrassingly mumbled. "I was just wondering?"

"Please, this is embarrassing enough, but if you need to know, I had a silky bra and matching panties. Oh, and of all days, I also had a garter belt and thigh high stockings. Well, honestly, I didn't have the bra on for long as that was next to go. I wasn't really surprised, as they had been staring at my boobs since I first got there."

Lisa was back to her staring ways. "Go on mom."

"But it was still embarrassing to be standing in front of these thugs with my boobs sticking out, as they made rude comments about them. They also made me, you know play with them and shake'em. I thought that would be it, but I was wrong again as they wanted my garter and panties as well. Well, I put up a stink again, but when the other two guys started moving towards me, I was too scared, so I slipped them off and handed them over to the bald guy."

"What happened next?" Lisa excitingly spat, and quickly covered her mouth.

"God, you're killing me Lisa."

Lisa offered up her apologies, before her mom started up again, her voice trembling. "Well, the bald man seemed schooled in the act of humiliation, as he put me through a series of posses, each one more perverse than the next. Let's just say they got a good look at everything they shouldn't have and I was totally humiliated. Finally, the bald man threw me my blouse and skirt, but kept my underwear."

"Why, mom?" Lisa moaned.

"He said it was Tony's proof that I was properly searched. Maybe he had a fetish too, because I never did get them back. I guess it should have been a signal to me as to just what Tony had in store for me in his office, but let's just say I got the money, but have been ashamed of it ever since."

"Mom, what did he do to you?" Lisa held her breath. "Did he rape you?"

"No Lisa!" Her mom snapped. She shook her head. "Not really anyways.... Geez Lisa, don't you know how things work for people like them?"

"I guess not," Lisa mumbled.

"Well, it works like this: they do you a favor -- you do them a favor." Lisa's mom said, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Lisa felt bad for her mom, but was still a bit confused and she also just couldn't help herself. "What happened in Uncl...I mean Tony's office, mom?"

"You're going to make me, aren't you?" Lisa mom said, her voice quivering. "Well, just so you know what kind of man your beloved uncle is. He wanted me to show him how grateful I would be for his loan. He moved over to the chair I was sitting in and ran his finger across my lips and then stood before me. He made me suck his finger as if I didn't know his meaning. I could see the hunger in his eyes as they focused on my chest. He told me to show him my tits. It wasn't the first time he had asked me this and I wanted to slap his face, but today was different. He knew it and I knew it. I was in too deep, so I unbuttoned my blouse. All's I will say is he wasn't happy with just looking. I remember telling him that I absolutely refused to sleep with him...him being my ex husband's brother and all. He laughed and told me to show him my puss.... Ah, my private parts. Not only show but play with...."

"That's good mom." Lisa moaned. "I mean, that you didn't have sex with him"

"Oh yeah, that's good," Lisa's mom spat. "Well, I still had to suck his cock."

"Oh my." Lisa quickly gasped.

Her mom suddenly reached out and grabbed a surprised Lisa by the face. Lisa gasped and her mother shoved a long finger into Lisa's mouth.

"Suck my finger...!" Her mom screamed. "That's right, your good ole uncle had me down on my knees with my blouse open and skirt wrapped up around my waist, my fingers in my sex, like a common whore, as he used my mouth for his perverse pleasure. Just like I caught you doing to that Billy guy. Is that what you wanted to hear?" Lisa's mom said as she fought back tears. "You needed to hear that you weren't the only woman in this family to be pressured into sucking dick."

Lisa shook her head free. "I'm sorry mom, but why didn't you tell me?" Lisa wiped her mouth. (Wondering if her mother would ever forget about her and Billy on the couch and Billy's dick in her mouth and the fresh cum dripping off her face.)

"I just did.... Look, I had to wait until you were older," Lisa's mom said, wiping her fingers on her pants. "Ok, honestly, I was hoping to never have to tell you, but now you know why you have to stay away from Tony. Just like that Billy guy....he's not a nice man. Ladies like us don't do that stuff."

Lisa crossed her fingers and nodded.

"No, I need to hear you promise to stay away from Tony." Lisa mom barked out, "Promise me."

"I promise," Lisa finally moaned, and she leaned over and hugged her sobbing mom. Her mom broke away, saying she needed a hot bath.

Lisa retreated into her bedroom and immediately hopped on her bed. A bundle of nervous energy flowing through her body. While her mom's story had frightened her, she also tingled with excitement that her mom, who most people described as a bit snobbish, and uppity, was treated like a sexual play-thing. She had also never heard her mother talk about sex like that before.

Lisa also couldn't help but think that maybe her mom had left some things out, or skimmed over some parts. Her mind was filled with questions. She wondered just how much did the bald man's hands linger on her body? What kind of posses did she have to assume once naked? Did she have to spread'em? Did they have surveillance cameras? Just how much did Tony violate her body?

Lisa was snapped out of her trance, just as she was picturing her mom "sucking cock", by the ringing phone. She talked to her girlfriend for several hours, but just couldn't forget her mom's story.

After a hot shower, Lisa slipped on an oversized tank top and retired for the evening. Her mind was still swirling. Her mom's story still ringing in her head. She wondered how her mom must have felt, while being ordered around by the bodyguards and then by Tony. Her naked body being served up like a buffet. Having no choice but to serve and obey.

Lisa tossed and turned for hours, finally she went to the kitchen for some warm milk. When she returned to her bedroom, she sat on the bed and was about to clap her hands, when her wall calendar caught her eye. Friday was circled in red ink.

"Friday, only three days to decide." Lisa mumbled, as she clapped and the room went black. Lisa pulled the covers over her head. She tried to get to sleep, but she knew she had to decide just how bad she wanted her birthday present. Or was it more then that?

Every time she closed her eyes now, she saw herself, not her mom, standing in Tony's foyer. His huge bodyguard's surrounding her five-and-a-half foot frame. Her mind bouncing around questions like volleyballs at the beach. Would they treat her like her mom? Would they want to search her, too? Would they make her strip, too?

Lisa's right hand slowly wondered up under her shirt and ran over the swell of her young breast, her nipple already in a state of excitement. She gave her breast a squeeze, wondering if they would like them. (They weren't a large as her mom's, but they got many to stare at school.) She shook with the thought, as she couldn't figure out why she even cared. (They were nice to her and that's all that should matter.) She continued to play with her breast.

"Would they make me get butt naked?" Lisa's eyes flung open at the thought. Her mind suddenly shifted to the one time she was completely naked in front of a grown man. It was for her mom's doctor. (Her mom always complained that he always made her get completely nude for his exams, yet she still insisted on sending Lisa to him for her first adult exam.)

Lisa's heart raced, as she flashed back to his office. She could hear the doctor calmly asking her to slip off her gown and hand it to the nurse. (Lisa slipped off her shirt and tossed it on the floor.) His eyes seemingly watching her every move as she did. Lisa's skin tingled as she remembered how he looked her over as she walked for him. Since this was the first time she'd seen this man, she wondered if he was really checking her posture or just checking out her nude body.

She felt his cold hands on her breasts again, manipulating her tender flesh, pausing to brush her hard nipples, before slowly making a journey down her body. Lisa cringed, as he placed her feet in the dreaded stirrups. She swore she saw a quick smile form on his lips when he sat down on his stood, staring in-between her spread legs. Her eighteen-year-old pussy more then ready for some probing. Lisa moaned, as she could almost feel his finger enter her pussy again. One finger? Maybe more. She saw him hold up that cruel steely object. He wouldn't? He did. With a snap, Lisa's pussy was open for business. His female nurse's cold expression and her shrugging shoulders as the doctor did this, burned into Lisa's memory, as she finally drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

The next night, Lisa set up her stuffed animals on her bed. With her mom's story still dancing in her head, she focused on their glassy eyes as she stripped out of her school uniform. She let out a nervous laugh noticing that her hands were trembling as she unsnapped her bra. Her Panda Bear's dark eyes seemingly ominous looking now. She tried to gather strength as she rolled her panties down her legs, but she could only stand their stares at her naked body, for a couple of seconds, before she grabbed her bath-robe.

She let out a nervous giggle. "Bugzy, what you looking at...? And Dino, put your eyes back in your head."

The next night, Lisa set up her animals again, determined to be braver this time. She even drew a face on a pillowcase, and pretended it was one of Tony's bodyguards. (Even though she thought that she had a nice body, she was too embarrassed to blatantly strip for a man. She even gave Billy head with her clothes on.) But, what if she had no choice? What if it wasn't a plead but an order. Like for her doctor. She remembered that strong feeling of embarrassment and exhilaration.

Lisa giggled. "You don't look so tough to me," she said, setting up the faced pillowcase on the back of her rocking chair. She focused her eyes on it, before she cleared her throat and whispered. "I'm here to see my uncle."

"I'm going to need to search you first," Lisa answered herself in deep growl, before she giggled. "Oh, no, mister, please."

"Up against the wall," she growled. Lisa followed her own command as she assumed the position that she had seen on many police shows. She could almost feel strong hand's wandering over her defenseless body, already making her juices flow.

"Ok, stand up and strip." Lisa barked out. Then she spun around and squealed. "Please mister, don't make me strip."

"You heard me, bitch. You can start with the top."

"Not the top. I'm not even wearing a bra. You'll be able to see my boobies."

"Let's go, that's the idea," Lisa growled, while pretending she felt a tug on her hair, to the point that it hurt. He had her in his clutches. She knew she had no choice now.

"Please, don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you want." Her hands gripped the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head (something she's done repeatedly over the years, but couldn't believe how different it felt, in front of an audience).

"Ah, nice knockers," Lisa moaned in her deep voice. "Yeah, and is it cold in here or what?"

Lisa ran a finger over her erect pink nipple and watched as it snapped back into position. "Oh, why are they so hard?" she asked herself, as she snapped the other one. She just knew they would draw attention so she pulled on them more and more.

"Nice pink nipples, but we want beaver," she bellowed, after playing with her nipples for several minutes. She answered with. "Please sir, not my pants, too."

"Yep, they're next. This is a strip-search. It's all coming off, Honey-buns!"

Lisa playfully slapped her face. "Alright, I'll strip...I'll strip," she begged as she unsnapped her pants. She wiggled her hips and the pants fell and bunched around her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside. She was left standing only in her white cotton panties.

"Let's go...you're not in the 6th grade anymore. You're 18 now, lose those cotton panties." Lisa said deeply, as she toyed with her waistband, before she took a deep breath and slid them down as well.

"We have bush," she cried out, looking down at her neatly trimmed pubic area (never having the guts to shave it completely bare, like some of her girlfriends).

"Ok, you've seen me naked. Can I see Tony Now?"

12