Special Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intrigued, I read on. The next stone in the ring was the emerald. According to the site, the emerald was a classic stone of all love, not only the romantic Eros, but also the platonic love we have for our friends and others. It was a stone that brought balance to relationships as well as friendships.

The last stone on the ring seemed to be a diamond. The article indicated that diamonds represented longevity, balance and abundance. It was the hardest of the gemstones, as well as very expensive, so that made sense to me.

I previously had no clue that the jewels represented emotions or anything like that, but as I read the article and put it all together with what I was doing when each jewel lit up on the ring, it all made sense. I went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner as I continued thinking about the jewels, what each meant, and how I caused them to light up. After I finished cooking I sat down and started eating, however I still couldn't stop thinking about the jewels and wondering what would happen when the third stone started glowing. After thinking for hours I got tired and went to sleep.

Once again I was walking through the fog, however this time the fog had thinned out considerably. I could actually see through the fog most of the way, several hundred feet ahead of myself. I started walking and yet again heard the voice and turned towards it. I got closer to the place the voice was coming from this time. I could make out the outline more clearly than before, and stopped before getting too close.

The voice spoke and told me, "Scott, you are so close. You have completed 2 of the 3 tasks needed to unlock the ring".

When I asked what the voice was talking about, she responded, "The first task was to show love and have the wisdom to stop yourself while being tempted."

She continued, "The second task was to show kindness to others, and balance your own life in the process."

She laughed, "The last task I cannot divulge. Be prepared, because it could be trying or emotional."

As she said that, the ground under my feet disappeared, and I plummeted for the third time since I started having the dreams. I awoke, but this time normally, not screaming or sweating despite the fact that the dream was so vivid in my mind. I stood up, stretched, and then looked again at the ring. I was getting really curious about the third trial. She said it was going to be trying or emotional. What could happen that would be either one or the other?

I got dressed then headed downstairs. I switched on the news to check the weather and started cooking breakfast. After cooking, I sat down to eat and about halfway through my food my phone rang. It was my father.

He told me my mother was in the hospital, and that she had a stroke. I dropped what I was doing, jumped in my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital. I got up to the waiting room where my dad was waiting for me and he had tears in his eyes. He was so worried about my mom that he couldn't see straight, but the minute he saw my ring he grabbed my hand.

Then he spoke, "Son, two of the jewels are glowing. What happened?"

I explained everything that had been happening to me the last few days. He smiled for the first time since I had arrived there and all the worries about my mother seemed to fade from his face.

He told me, "Son you have done well in a few days, you have already completed 2 of the trials".

I looked at him in shock and asked him how he knew about the trials, and then if he knew what the third trial was.

He said, "Son, I'm sorry but I can't give you that information. If I did, the ring would reject you and you wouldn't be able to do anything. Just believe in yourself".

The doctor came out a few minutes later and told me and my dad that mom would be all right. She just needed some rest for a few months and that she would need to do physical therapy to keep her muscles from atrophying. I stood up and gave my dad a hug, told him mom was a fighter and she would be fine, and for him never to stop believing in that.

He smiled, "I know you're right son. It still doesn't stop me from worrying."

I gave him another hug and told him not to give in to the grief. No sooner did I say that than the ring started vibrating. I looked at it and the middle stone started glowing. My dad smiled brightly as he grabbed me and pulled me to my mom's room. I asked what was going on.

"Son, I had to pull you in here before what I know is going to happen, happens," he said. "I'd better leave the room real quick, but only for a few minutes. I'll guard the door and you can tell me when it's safe to come in."

He took off out the door, closing it behind him. The stone glowed brighter and brighter, with a light blue color becoming more and more evident. Suddenly, a bright light flashed and nearly blinded me. As the patches of light in my eyes faded, I saw a red mist in front of me swirling in the air.

For a few moments the mist just swirled around, then it started coming together. About five minutes later, the red mist started forming into a body, with thin cute legs followed by flared waist. A flat stomach was followed by a cute pair of perky small breasts, ruby red lips, green eyes, and then at last long flowing fire red hair.

I blinked a few times and then yelled, "EMMY!"

She smiled at me then I noticed she wasn't wearing any clothing. I averted my eyes as quickly as I could.

Emmy giggled, "You can look Scott, I have clothes on now." I turned to look at her then grabbed her and gave her a huge hug.

My dad opened the door a little and asked if it was safe.

"Yes it's safe," Emmy laughed. "I am clothed now."

He came walking in and said, "Hi Emmy, it's been awhile."

Emmy laughed again, "Yes, it has." She looked at me and said, "Scott, I know we owe you a lot of explanations, and I promise we'll get to that later on if that's OK. First things first," she said as she walked over to my mom.

Emmy looked back at me and said, "Scott, say the words 'I wish my mom was perfectly fine'." I gave her a confused look.

Emmy smiled and said, "Just say those words, Scott."

I nodded and bumbled it, saying "I wish my mom was healthy again" instead. No sooner did I say that than Emmy started glowing, followed immediately by my mom glowing as well. Moments later, my mom's eyes fluttered and she woke up smiling. She grabbed Emmy and pulled her into a hug.

Emmy giggled and said, "It is good to see you again too."

While my dad went to get a doctor, Emmy said, "Scott, you and I have a lot of talking to do. Let's leave your mom and dad to take care of this so they can get out of this place." Checking quickly with my mom, I agreed. Emmy then grabbed my arm wrapped hers into it as we walked out of the room.

Emmy smiled, "Scott, leave the questions until we are alone. There's a lot of stuff I need to explain to you, and I don't want anyone else hearing it."

I just walked with her and kept squeezing her arm to make sure I was not dreaming, that she had truly returned to me. Emmy just continued to let out her beautiful giggle every time I squeezed her arm. I opened the passenger door of my car and held her hand as she got in. I ran around to the driver's side and got in as fast as I could.

Emmy giggled, "Scott, don't worry. I am not going to disappear again on you. I am here to stay." I looked over at her and our eyes met for the first time in nearly two years. All I could think was that she was still as beautiful now as she was two years ago.

Emmy smiled and said, "Thank you Scott." I gave her a funny look for a second.

She giggled, "Scott we have a lot to talk about and discuss. Let's go back to your house so we can start talking".

During the drive home, she just held her hand on mine and every few minutes she would squeeze my hand and say, "Don't worry Scott, I am still here."

Once at my house I let her out of the car and we went inside. I asked if she was hungry.

Emmy smiled and said, "Pleasures can come after we discuss what you need to know. Sit down Scott. I have a lot to explain to you and you're probably not going to believe a lot of it, but I want you to listen and understand everything. I'll prove what I am about to say is the truth later."

I nodded and sat quietly, looking at her as she started, "First Scott, I am not a human. I am actually a Djinn, or Genie, but I am not the normal kind you have read about or seen in movies. I am what is called a pleasure djinn. For my power to work, a few things have to happen. First the person that is to be my master and I have to be around each other for years."

I was dumbfounded but did not say anything she continued, "My being raised as a kid at your side was the way my bond to you could start, and I cherished every second I was at your side. When I disappeared, it was hard on both of us, but I had to be put back into the ring to recharge my powers before you became an adult." I continued to sit there and listen to her without opening my mouth.

Emmy said, "Scott, unlike other Djinni, I am bound to you. My power can't be transferred or given to another person. When you die, I will die with you. Also you can make as many wishes as you want as long as the wish brings you any kind of pleasure."

I still sat there, watching and listening to her, not saying a word until she finally had stopped talking for a minute and said, "OK Scott please say something, anything. You know I can't stand you being silent."

I still did not say anything, and she began to look like she was about to cry. I reached out, grabbed her hand, pulled her next to me, kissed her cheek and said, "I don't know why, but I believe every word. I am just so glad you're back."

Emmy smiled jumped into my lap and gave me a full-on kiss, "Oh, I am so sorry Scott . . ."

I cut her off and planted a kiss on her lips. After we came up for air, I told her I had wanted to kiss her since I was 15, so she didn't need to apologize.

Emmy looked at me, "Seriously? You've wanted to kiss me for that long? Why didn't you do it then?"

I frowned and said, "I did not want to upset you or cause our friendship to suffer, so I held it in."

Emmy started crying. I raised her head and looked her in the eyes before asking her what was wrong.

Emmy said, "Scott, I am your Djinn. My looks and personality are crafted specifically for you, and in turn personal Djinni almost always fall in love with their master. Masters usually just want to use the Djinn's power to find a human to fall in love with, but that goes against the rules of our kind."

I looked at Emmy and asked her what the limitations and rules were concerning her power.

Emmy looked at me and said thoughtfully, "Of course, I'd better explain everything to you. Please let go of me for a moment so that I can concentrate." I laughed and let go.

Emmy stood up and started, "OK Scott, there are a few rules. First rule is you cannot wish to kill someone. Second, you can't wish to bring someone back to life. Third, you can't take away someone's free will, meaning you can't make them do or act in any way counter to what they would do normally."

I said that was OK because I would not want to do any of that anyway.

Emmy smiled again, "Of course Scott, I knew you would not have a problem with those rules. There are other things that you have to understand as well. You have as many wishes as you want after my full power is unlocked, and as long as they would give you some sort of pleasure. I can also change your appearance in any way you wish. You can also wish for money or changes to anything, as long as yet again it brings you any sort of pleasure."

I looked at her and asked, "So if I wanted to correct my eyesight to perfect or better vision I could?"

Emmy smiled, "Yes Scott, I can also change your body in any way you want. There is also something else about my powers, when you make a wish, any changes that are made will be remembered by everyone, other than us, as if they had always been there."

Emmy continued, "Say for instance Scott, you made a wish to make your house huge. It would happen and everyone that has ever seen this house would remember it as huge."

I smiled and said, "That's good, and what if I wished to see you naked?"

Emmy blushed "You would not have to wish for that Scott. I would be happy to strip down for you." She started reaching for the shirt she had on so she could take it off. I stood up and stopped her.

She looked at me and asked, "Why did you stop me Scott?"

I told her it was a joke, that I did not want her to be naked unless she absolutely wanted to be. She grinned and made her clothes disappear leaving herself naked and glowing.

Emmy smiled, "See Scott, I am happy to take my clothes off as long as it is for you. We have seen each other naked before, so I do not mind showing you now."

I smiled back at her and told her she could get dressed again and that I did not want to take advantage of her since we are friends. Emmy jumped into my arms still naked

"Scott you are not taking advantage of me whether you see it that way or not," she said, "In reality it's one of the terms for being able to use my powers.

I forgot to mention that in order to fully awaken my power, you have to take my virginity and make me yours." I looked at her in surprise and asked if she was serious.

Emmy smiled, "Yes Scott, I am serious. I am already bound to you but starting out you only have 3 wishes until you make me yours, both in mind and body."

I said, "How about we wait for a little while on that part, I don't need any wishes right now and would rather get to know you again."

Emmy blushed, "Scott, usually if a Djinn tells their master that then the master jumps on them immediately. You are different, but thanks to your kind heart and willingness to take it slow, I am allowed to grant you a total of 5 wishes until you take me as your own. But remember one wish is already used since you used it to heal your mom."

I smiled and said, "That is fine, there actually are a few things I want to wish for right now but they are nothing big."

Emmy smiled, "OK, make your wish Scott and it will be granted." Her clothes reappeared, I smiled and thanked her.

Emmy giggled, "Awww Scott, were you tempted by little ole me"

I laughed and said, "Who wouldn't be, seeing a beautiful sexy redhead standing before them naked."

She giggled and asked, "Do you really mean that Scott, do you really think that I am beautiful and sexy?"

"Any man who thinks otherwise is blind and needs their head checked," I said.

Emmy laughed, "OK Scott, what is the first wish you want to make?"

I told her my first wish was to have the ability to change my body shape, size and weight anytime I wanted.

She smiled, "Your wish is my command." Her green eyes glowed really bright for a few moments then faded. "It is done, just concentrate and the changes will be made."

I went to the full length mirror and looked at myself. I concentrated and made myself 4 inches taller, bringing my height to an even 6 feet. Then I focused on my extra fat, I had about 45 extra pounds, and I turned it into lean muscle, as well as toned the rest of my body. Then I looked at my facial hair and got rid of my mustache and slightly grown beard. I also shortened my hair and closely cropped it. Next, I asked Emmy if my being able to change my body would allow me to adjust my eye sight as well.

She said, "No, it only applies to your outward appearance."

I had a thought about my appearance. I concentrated and felt my cock grow by 4 inches and gain another inch in girth. I looked back at Emmy and she gave me a sexy grin and licked her lips.

Emmy said, "I know what you just did Scott, and I like the way you think." I laughed and said she was cheating.

Emmy giggled, "Well Scott, since you won't strip naked for me I have to see your body some way or another."

I told her that I wished that I would be cured of all abnormalities, eyesight, diseases, etc.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command." Her eyes once again glowed brightly, then faded. "It is done." I took my glasses off and could see perfectly. I smiled and walked up to Emmy, picked her up and gave her a deep kiss.

Emmy moaned, "What was that for?"

I laughed and told her I was glad she is back and even more glad to know what made her disappear before. I told her I wanted to make one more wish.

She smiled and said, "Go for it Scott."

I told her, "I wish for two abilities. First I want you and I to have the ability to speak telepathically."

She smiled, "That's actually a great idea Scott and it will make wishing a lot easier for you. What is the other ability?"

"I also want the ability to make my eyesight either x-ray or telescopic at will," I replied.

She gave me that sexy grin again, "Shame on you Scott, you want x-ray vision to see girls on the street naked."

I laughed and said, "That is one use, but it's not the main reason. It will help for when I become a doctor."

Emmy smiled, "So you're using your wishes to give you abilities that other doctors don't normally have? You want to be able to save lives without risking them. You are a truly kind person and also honorable with a bit of a naughty side Scott, I like it." I laughed and told her that either way you look at it I still get pleasure out of the wish even if it's by helping others or by seeing what I want.

She smiled, "Your wish is my command." Her eyes glowed again then in my head I heard her voice. "It is done Scott."

I laughed and said, "That is going to take some time to get used to, but hearing your voice in my head is very relaxing. There is one more thing I want, but it's not a wish." She got a curious look on her face and asked me what.

I thought at her, "Would you go out to dinner with me."

She smiled and said, "That is something I will happily grant you without you making a wish." I smiled and told her to put on a sexy dress and fix herself up while I go get changed.

She said, "Scott, think what you want me to wear and how you want my hair and I'll do it. Then I'll fix you up however I want."

I said that it sounded good and started putting together a look that I thought she would look good in and told her it was ready. She looked into my head, smiled, and her current clothes morphed into a sexy red and black silk dress along with red high heels. Her hair changed and was done back in a braid.

"What, no makeup?" she asked.

I told her, "Makeup doesn't do anything for you, your natural beauty is more than enough to turn heads."

Emmy blushed, "Thank you Scott. Now it's my turn to fix you up." She closed her eyes for a minute, then reopened them and a brand new Armani suit appeared on me with a pair of sunglasses. My hair was slicked back and smelling like cool water cologne.

Emmy growled, "Very nice if I do say so myself."

I picked her up and gave her another kiss. Then I said, "Let's go get something to eat."

She smiled, "Yes, let's go. I am hungry for more than one thing."

I laughed and escorted her out the door. As we were leaving, Erica came walking up.

"Hey Scott," she said. She looked at me and whistled, then looked at Emmy.

I said hello to Erica and she said, "I just came by to see how the computer was doing for you,"

Emmy thought to me, "Scott, she did not come here just to check on the computer. She is not wearing panties or a bra and she came to try and fuck you." Then she giggled.

Erica said, "Sorry if I interrupted your date. Is this the girl you are in love with? I can see why if so."

Emmy blushed and sent a thought to me, "Scott, this girl is bisexual and she wants to sleep with both of us now. Also, she is a virgin." I choked on that comment and Emmy laughed. I introduced Emmy and Erica to each other and told her that Emmy and I were going to go out to eat.