Special Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to quit the job so that she didn't have to put up with that asshole. Thanks to Emmy's power, we have all the money we need, plus I have a lot of money my parents gave me in the bank.

Megan smiled in return. "Seriously, you won't ask me to continue working there?"

I laughed and told her to ask Emmy. Emmy smiled and made Megan's phone float into her hand.

Megan laughed "OK then I will call that asshole and tell him that I quit."

While she was on the phone talking to her boss, I pulled Emmy to the side and said "I wish for all of Megan's stuff to be boxed and moved into one of the spare rooms. Everything but the furniture."

Emmy smiled "your wish is my command." Her eyes glowed for a moment, then faded. "Everything has been moved out of her old place, and I put all the furniture on the street."

Megan hung up with her boss and came over to us. "Okay, I quit my job and I am gonna go pick up my last check, then swing over to my house and pack everything up." Emmy grabbed her and pulled her to the spare bedroom.

Megan exclaimed "Wow! This is all my stuff!" She then looked at me and said "Okay, so I guess this means you both really do want me to live here." I laughed and agreed. "We just need to go with you to pick up your last check, because I want to put you on my bank account so that you can be able to withdraw money and do shopping when needed."

Megan smiled and said "that's a good idea. I can close my bank account and put all the money I saved into your account."

We got into my car and drove to her old job. She ran inside, and as I watched through the window, I saw her old boss trying to pull her to him. I told Emmy to stay in the car, and that I would be right back out. I sprinted inside and put myself between Megan and her old boss.

He screamed at me, asking who the fuck I was. I grabbed him by the shirt and said "I am Megan's boyfriend and I know what you've been doing to her. She told me everything."

He laughed at me and said I had no proof. I thought to Emmy "I wish I had a surveillance tape that shows his sexual harassment of Megan."

Emmy giggled "your wish is my command." I reached into my pocket and found the USB flash drive Emmy had magically put there.

I laughed and told him "then what's this? This USB drive shows your sexual harassment of Megan and every female worker you have in this place. If you don't pay Megan all the money she is owed, and money for the sexual harassment she endured, I will turn it over to the corporation."

He laughed and stated "that's not even real." I thought to Emmy "I wish for a laptop computer."

Emmy said "your wish is my command. Do you want me to bring it in to you?" I said yes. She got out of the car after I motioned to her, and brought in the laptop I'd just wished for. I popped in the flash drive and started playing the video for him. He freaked out, asking me how I got the footage.

Megan laughed "I got it for him to use just for this day. I set it up the last time you had me cleaning the office."

I said "now that you've seen the footage, not only do you have to pay Megan, but you also get to make out checks that won't bounce, from your own personal account, and give them to all your female employees."

To Be Continued...