Special Ring Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashara: This house is wonderful, but with no electricity, it won't be very comfortable to stay in for long periods. Plus, it is too close to other houses. There is no privacy and there is a risk that someone will notice something out of the ordinary. It will really cut down on how often we can go without clothes.

Fumée: I think this house would be a good getaway from modern day stuff, but at the same time I think if we got it wired up with AC and heat at least then it would be better.

The rest of the girls agreed and I told them we could always find another house here in Ireland to buy. The girls all agreed so I told them tomorrow we would start taking offers on the house here while we sightsee. After we sell the house, we will travel around Ireland and find another house to buy. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. The man introduced himself as James O'Connely.

James: Finally, I get to meet the owners of this beautiful house and land. My grandparents used to own this house years ago but lost the title to a corporation. I am looking to buy this house from you, if you are willing to sell it.

Emmy (sending a thought to me): Master, this man is hiding something from us. He is not being truthful at all.

I invited him in and asked him what the real reason he wanted this house for.

James: I told you the reason. This house used to belong to my family. I just want it back.

Scott (smiling): Look, I have an ability to tell if someone is being truthful or not. I get the sense you are hiding something from me. Be truthful and I might still sell this house to you.

James: To be honest, my grandparents buried our family's real wealth under this house. When they lost the title to the corporation, they were not allowed back to reclaim what was theirs.

Emmy (sending a thought to me): Master, he is telling the truth. He just wants to reclaim his family's wealth.

Scott: I was already thinking about selling the house and since he was telling the truth I would be happy to sell it to him.

James (smiling): Thank you so much. I will give you whatever you ask for the house.

I told him according to the deed and a recent appraisal of the house and land, the market value was about $85,000.

James: I will give you 100k for it. I already have the check made out and you all can stay here even if you sell it to me right now.

Scott (nodding): It's a deal we are planning on finding another house here in Ireland to buy.

James: If that is the case, I know a house that is for sell right outside Dublin. It is a beautiful place with a lot of land, very private, not a house in sight, and it even has a private lake in the backyard.

Scott: That sounds wonderful and exactly the type of place we are looking for.

James: I will call the owner of that property right now and tell them you want to look at it. (making the call to the owner) The owner of the property said she would be there tomorrow at 3pm and will show you around.

I pulled the deed out of the book, along with the key, and signed over the deed to James.

James: Here is your check. It is good. You can take it to the nearest bank and cash it right now. Here is the address to the other house. Also there is a good B&B here in town. The owner would probably love to have you all stay there. She is a great cook too and loves to cook for her guests.

I shook his hand and watched as he kissed all the girls hands. As we were leaving the house James stopped us.

James: Hey, if you want, I can take your luggage and one of your ladies to the B&B. I'm afraid my car is not large enough to offer all of you a ride. However, it is an easy walk and it is on the same street as this house, you can't miss it.

Lisa: I will go with him to take the luggage. The rest of you can take a leisurely walk and enjoy the scenery. By the time you get there, I will have our room rented.

I gave her a kiss and said ok. We helped load the luggage into James's car and watched as they left down the road.

Emmy: Well Master, that takes care of where we are gonna stay for the night, but what are we gonna do for the rest of the day today?

I said after we got to the B&B we are gonna get changed and go explore Leap castle. Something about that place is drawing me.

Erica: That's kinda weird. Your Mom said your Dad was from Ireland. Maybe there is something in the castle of importance. Or it could be something magical. Hopefully it is not dangerous.

Scott: I am not sure what it is, but something is pulling me to the castle; we will find out later though.

After walking for about half an hour, we saw Lisa running toward us.

Lisa (smiling): Master, Sisters, we have a huge room on the 3rd floor of the B&B. The owner asked how many people were in our group I told her six, so she gave us a huge room and said we would have all the privacy we wanted up there.

We continued our walk to the B&B and arrived there in less than a half hour. We headed up to our room and met the owner at the top of the 2nd floor stairs. We introduced ourselves to her and the girls all resumed their journey up the stairs.

Owner: Sir, if you do not mind me asking, why do you have so many beauties with you, all wearing those collars?

Scott: Come on up to the room and I'll let the girls explain it.

She followed me up to the room and walked in ahead of me.

Scott: Girls, please explain our relationship to the owner.

They took her hand and led her over to the couch. After about 45 minutes the girls had explained everything to her and she sat there dumbfounded for a few minutes before talking.

Owner: So you all are willing harem girls. You share your Master and each other happily. It must be nice to have so much love in your lives.

The girls all continued to talk with the owner while I went to the bathroom to get changed. When I came back out the owner had already left, saying she had to get back to work and whenever we were ready to eat to just ask her and she would cook us a fresh meal anytime. The girls all got changed into new clothes. After everyone had gotten changed, we walked down the stairs to leave. As we were going out of the door, I told the owner we would be back around 9pm.

Owner (smiling): Of course, I will have dinner ready for you when you get back. I will make a special dinner and have it sitting in the room.

We thanked her and made our way to the bank just down the road. Once we arrived, I pulled out my ID, the check, and my routing number for my account. Within 30 minutes I had a call from my bank on my cell telling me there was a 100k deposit made to my account and was just checking to be sure I knew of it. We left the bank and headed for Leap Castle next. Upon arriving outside the castle, we saw five young boys run out of the castle screaming. The tour guide came out laughing and looked at me and the girls.

Tour Guide: My name is Eric. I'm the tour guide for the castle. What can I help you with today?

I told him we would like to explore the castle a little bit.

Eric: You lot do not seem to be the least bit afraid of this place. I was just leaving for the night. If you could come back tomorrow, I will give you a full tour. Or the night guard can let you in so you can explore but he will check you before you leave to make sure you aren't trying to steal anything.

Scott: We will take the second option. We just wanna explore for a little while and were not here for long.

Eric: I will tell the guard. So go ahead and go in, but please do not touch any of the stuff that is in the cases; they are very old and brittle.

We agreed and headed inside. The night guard waved us through and said to be sure to stop back by on the way out. We started walking through the huge castle. We looked at all the stuff in the cases, paintings etc. along the hallways and rooms. We got to the throne room of the castle and I saw through my magically enhanced eyes, an apparition. It looked to be a young girl, probably 5'5 but I couldn't see any features other than her hair. I spoke to her and asked who she was. The apparition seemed to be surprised that I was looking right at her and talking to her. After a moment the apparition seemed to motion toward the wall behind the throne. I walked over to the wall and did not see anything out of the ordinary. I switched my vision to x-ray to see if there was anything there. Buried two feet in the wall I saw a small triangular crystal.

Scott: Is that crystal what you are trying to show me?

Apparition: (nodding and motioning to the crystal)

Scott: Emmy, can we teleport the crystal out of the wall without damaging it.

Emmy: I could master if it wasn't for the magic seal on the wall itself.

Lisa (smiling): Let me see if I can help with that (stepped toward the wall putting her hand on the spot I showed her). I can remove this seal. It is basically a low level seal to make sure no one can get the crystal. But Master, are sure it is a good idea? It could be a cursed crystal for all we know.

Apparition: (shaking head no violently)

Scott (smiling): I think it is safe. All I see on the apparition is white light and the crystal itself is glowing with a white light.

Lisa: Of course, Master. I trust your eyes (put hands on the wall and started chanting instantly I heard what sounded like glass breaking very softly) The seal is gone master.

Emmy (smiling): My turn now. (started glowing for a moment) Hold out your hands master.

I held out my hands and the crystal floated out of the wall into my hands. As soon as it touched my hands the apparition disappeared. At that moment I no longer felt the pull from the castle.

Scott: Emmy, please make the crystal completely unnoticeable by the guard.

Emmy: Of course, Master. It is done. Even if his hand touches it in your pocket, he will not feel it.

We started walking back out of the castle with the crystal in my pocket. The guard checked all of us and waved goodbye to us as we exited the castle. As we walked back toward the B&B, I stopped and pulled the crystal out of my pocket and stared at it carefully. I saw no markings or anything on the crystal I held it up to the moonlight and saw a small shadow inside of it. I pocketed the crystal and started back to the B&B.

Emmy: Master, I do not sense any normal magic from the crystal at all.

Lisa: I can feel a weird seal on the crystal but not sure if I can break it.

Scott: Don't worry about it. I will figure something out sooner or later.

When we got back to the B&B, the owner was waiting for us at the front desk.

Owner: Welcome back. You're a bit earlier then you said you would be, but better early than late. I will go start dinner now. Do you want to eat down here in the dining room or upstairs in your room?

Scott: we preferred the room since we needed to discuss some matters among ourselves.

Owner (nodding): No problem, Sir. As soon as dinner is ready I will put it in the dumbwaiter. You will know when it arrives; the light over the opening will go green. You'll probably be able to smell the food too.

We said thank you and headed upstairs. As soon as we were in our room, the girls stripped naked. I pulled the crystal out of my pocket just in time for the girls to come and strip me naked. We sat down on the bed and I held the crystal up to the light and gazed into it deeply. What I saw was incredible. Inside the center of the crystal was a body. I could not see anything beyond a head, torso, arms, and legs being as small as it was even with my enhanced vision.

Emmy: Master, it looks like a tiny person is inside of the crystal. How is that even possible? Who would do such a thing?

Scott: I did not know, but I would figure a way of freeing the person inside.

Erica: Master, why don't you scan it with the tablet and see what it says.

Scott (smiling and gave Erica a kiss): that is a good idea.

Ashara jumped up and grabbed the tablet out of the luggage and brought it over to me. I took the tablet and put the crystal on the bed and scanned it. The tablet came up with a message "unknown item". Cre sent a message to me through the tablet.

Cre (on tablet screen): Scott, I am not sure what this item is. I have never seen it before but I can tell you whatever is inside is pure, but it is not exactly magical. I also do not know what kind of seal was put on it or how to break it. Please be careful not to hurt or kill the person inside of it.

I picked up the crystal and stared at it for a little bit till the light on the dumbwaiter lit up. The girls ran over and unloaded the food from it and set it on the bed. We sat around eating a surprisingly delicious meal. After we finished eating, we loaded the dishes into the dumbwaiter and sent it back down with a note on the dishes, "Thank you for the meal. It was delicious."

Scott: Girls, we need to get some sleep so we can go take a look at that other house tomorrow.

Emmy (giggling): Master, how about I make it like it was that one time? While you fuck me, all the girls feel like you're fucking them?

Scott (smiling): Are you all that horny?

They all simply smiled and nodded their heads.

Scott: Emmy go ahead and link all the girls' bodies to you so I can pleasure them all at once. I know this way is faster, but I really do prefer doing you all individually.

Emmy: Right away, Master. (Glowed for a moment followed by all the girls glowing) It is done master.

I pulled Emmy into my arms and started kissing her. All the girls started moaning; feeling like I was kissing them as well. I started kissing and licking my way down her neck then over her collarbone. All the girls moaning tempo picked up. I worked my way down her stomach, licking and sucking all over until I got to her belly button. I concentrated my attention there for a minute.

Emmy (moaning in unison with all the girls): Oh shit, Master. Go lower please. Please hurry.

I chuckled and worked my way down to her overly juiced pussy. I licked all over her outer lips as she squirmed around trying to get my tongue where she wanted it the most. I teased them even more by licking up all the juices; almost touching her clit. Then I went to work on her clit, licking and nibbling and eventually biting gently on it, causing all the girls to erupt in a shared massive orgasm. After I pushed them all through five orgasms, I started slurping on Emmy's pussy, sticking my tongue deep inside her. I increased the size and width of my tongue and went really deep, hitting her G-spot with the tip of my tongue. I kept my tongue pressed against her g-spot licking and sucking on her pussy which made the girls orgasm every time my tongue hit her sweet spot. I heard her gurgling and pulled back from her pussy to look up at her.

Emmy (still gurgling from the constant orgasms, finally snapped out of it in about 4 minutes): That's it, Master! You are going to get yours now! (she got a smirk on her face as she grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed and slammed down onto my cock).

When the tip of my cock reached maximum depth, all the girls started having a massive simultaneous orgasm. I started driving my hips upwards pushing into her harder and harder with each stroke. I half sat up and started sucking on Emmy's nipples while pounding up into her. After a couple of dozen strokes, Emmy and all the girls erupted into another massive orgasm. My cock was clamped hard in her soaked pussy and it pushed me over the edge right along with them. I shot a huge load into Emmy, extending and intensifying the orgasm for her and the girls. I fell backward and Emmy collapsed onto my chest, my cock still embedded deeply in her. Every time my cock twitched, Emmy's pussy would twitch right back. It was as if they were having some sort of postcoital conversation. Eventually my cock softened enough and it slipped out of her pussy along with a slurry of our combined juices. Somehow Fumée snapped out of it first and buried her tongue into Emmy's pussy sucking my cum out of her. She then ran around the room sharing it with all the girls, then jumping back on the bed to share with Emmy.

The girls all started coming back to reality and crawled slowly up on the bed next to me while Emmy was still lying on my chest. Emmy fell fully asleep on my chest. Fumée/left arm, Lisa/right arm, Erica/left leg and Ashara/right leg. We all sleepily wished each other a goodnight and each of the girls kissed whatever part of me they could easily reach. When I finally woke up the next morning, the girls were all giggling and whispering and two of them were in the shower. After Erica and Ashara got out of the shower, Fumée and Lisa jumped in. After they got out, Emmy and I got in. We made sure that we were really clean; some parts even got washed twice. We got out and enjoyed a little competitive drying. I think I let Emmy win, but I'm not exactly sure what the winning conditions were. It sure felt like I had won a grand prize. We joined the others in the main room and started getting dressed. We packed up all our stuff and lugged it with us downstairs.

Owner: Good morning, everyone. I know you all must have slept very well after all that noise I heard (laughing).

Scott: I am very sorry if we made too much noise.

Owner: It is no problem, Sir. You all were my only guests last night, so I did not mind the noise. It sounded like you ladies all had a good time. If I had been twenty years younger, I might have knocked on your door to see if I could join you.

The girls all had huge smiles on their faces while they were all blushing deep crimson and giggling and nodding their heads. We put our stuff near the front door and I called the limo driver. He said he would be here in about two hours. I told the girls we had two hours before the limo driver arrived.

Owner: Well, two hours is more than enough time for me to feed you wonderful people. Please follow me.

We sat down at the table and started talking. Only about thirty minutes later the owner brought over a cart full of food. We all asked her to join us, so she sat down with us and shared the breakfast. When we finished eating, the owner got up to start clearing the table. The girls all jumped up to help her.

Owner: You ladies do not have to help me. This is my job and I love taking care of people.

Emmy: Ma'am, we always help each other out. We probably won't have time to help clean the dishes, but we have enough time to help you clear the table.

With all the girls helping the owner clear the table it only took a couple of minutes before it was done. They stayed in the kitchen and helped clean the dishes until the driver came in and started taking our luggage outside. I called out for the girls that the limo was here to pick us up. They all came out, with the owner following behind them.

Owner (hugging the girls): I wish I had more guests like you all. Please, feel free to come back anytime you all want.

I shook her hand and said goodbye. The girls each gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye and then ran out to the limo and jumped in. I got in last and handed the address to the limo driver and told him that was where we wanted to go.

Driver: Right away, Sir. I know exactly where this house is. It will take us about 45 minutes to get there. I just restocked the champagne, so feel free to have as much as you all like.

We sat back talking. I felt the crystal in my pocket start to vibrate. I raised the privacy divider and pulled the crystal out of my pocket. The crystal had started glowing and humming. I held the crystal between my hands and suddenly heard a voice in my head.

Voice: Thank you so much for freeing me from that awful place. I have been stuck in that wall, forced to astral walk through the castle, for centuries.