Special School Pt. 04

Story Info
Patricia finally loses her virginity.
2.1k words
4.33
18.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

A/N: This is part 4 of a 6-part series. It helps to have read parts 1, 2 and 3 first.

*****

The following week, us girls speculated that we would soon experience full sexual intercourse. However, it was not to be so soon. We were told that we would need to start working during the day. The way it was presented to us made total sense. All adults work and we also needed to earn money to sustain our lives. We enthusiastically agreed to work and once we found out that we'd be making people happy, we were all for it. We were told how much money we earned and this money was put into a special account. At the end of the month, we were to transfer some of the funds to help pay for our meals and toiletries and stuff. We were also allowed to transfer some money into a savings account that earned a bit more interest so we could later purchase bigger articles.

We started working two different jobs. In the mornings, we were models for others who needed to learn about women's anatomy and how to give pleasure. We were put in those rooms where we'd learned ourselves and got our pussies touched, caressed, rubbed, licked and were made to come but we were not penetrated by anything, not even fingers.

In the afternoon, we worked as masseuses. In a special wing of the school, we had massage rooms set up so that members of the public could come in and get various massages, including happy endings for both women and men. We would know what they wanted by what the host would tell us. Some men tried to get touchy-feely with us but we could have the male host come into our room at a moment's notice and that would calm them down.

In the evenings, we would spend one hour working glory holes and giving men oral and manual gratification. We would hear some other girls moan and scream. See the place we worked in was a sex house. Men would pay an admission price and then have the choice of four glory holes, including one that was over a woman's pussy offered for oral sex. There were three women's pussies offered for fucking, two with their legs up and one doggie-style.

Being the ones that gave pleasure all day most times made us super horny ourselves and we finally found out why our beds were along a hallway. We were given wedges and told that if we wanted to be given some relief, we only had to lay on our stomachs, face inside our rooms, have our bare bottoms proped up on the wedges and we'd have someone come and caress us and finger fuck us to orgasm so we could have some relief from all the sexual tension built up during the day.

I was so horny from all the sexual activity during the day that I put that wedge under my mid-section each and every night. I would lubricate almost immediately when I felt a hand on my bare bottom and have incredible orgasms within a few minutes. But there was one set of hands that didn't rush. He took his time, made the pleasure last and give me the very best orgasms. I didn't have to see him to know him. I recognized how his hands felt.

I was getting ready for more than fingering but didn't dare say anything to our teachers. However, we were not meant to wait much longer. The doctor got us together a few days later, sat us down and said "Ladies, the time has come for you to lose your virginity. Are you ready?"

We all nodded emphatically.

"We believe that a young woman's first time should be very special yet we don't recommend you get too emotionally attached to your lovers. Do you think you can do that?"

Thinking back now, there was no way that four eighteen year old girls could understand how emotional their first times would be. So we all said yes but how could we know?

It was set up for a few nights later. We were told to go to special rooms, undress and lay down on our stomachs and wait. There were candles lit and they provided the only light. There was soft music playing. I quickly undressed and laid down on my stomach. Soon, I heard the door open and then close. My lover approached the table and started massaging me. I recognized his hands and smiled. He bent down and kissed my cheek and asked "Happy it's me?"

"Yes."

"I am honored you have chosen me to be your first. I will do my best to make this memorable."

"I am sure it will be."

"Just relax and allow me to show you a good time."

He was already starting to rub my back soothingly. I moaned in appreciation. He gave me an amazing massage and finger-fucked me from behind to a great orgasm. I pulled myself up to the top of the table and said "Come over here."

He hesitated. I turned my head and looked at him and said "Surely you won't deny me having a taste?"

I waved him to the front of the table and he finally came over. I pulled down his drawstring pants and took his rapidly hardening cock into my mouth. I stroked him and licked him and suckled him and then told him to fuck my mouth which he did for a while. He was gentle. But I wanted to taste him so I took over and really sucked and stroked him until he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked him clean as he softened. Then, I gave his cock a little kiss and he bent down to kiss me on the lips.

After kissing me, he turned me around and massaged my front. He caressed every part of my body gently and lovingly, getting my skin to tingle. As he moved down my torso, I anticipated where his hands would go next. Instead of giving me another manual stimulation and orgasm, he pulled me sideways and started licking me. He was good. He had me on the verge of an orgasm for at least ten minutes before allowing me to go over the edge.

He stood up and pulled me up to a sitting position. He gently pulled my face into a kiss. He parted my lips and gave me my first french kiss. He played in my hair and then caressed my breasts. His hands were everywhere, keeping every fiber of my being alert and tingling. I caressed his arms, his back and then pulled him closer to me. He, in turn, pulled me to the edge of the massage table and soon, I felt his hardness against my vulva. I opened me legs but he pulled back. I looked at him and he said "not like this."

He pulled me off the table and pulled me towards the couch that was against the wall. He took a seat and then pulled me towards him.

"Straddle me. I want you to be in control. I want you to set the pace at which you take me in."

I did as he suggested and straddled him. He helped position his cock against my pussy and I lowered myself onto it slowly. His bulbous head made it in but soon encountered some resistance. He was big and I was tight. It caused a bit of pain so I stopped. He reached between us and rubbed my clit with his thumb. He said "Take your time, Sweetness, take your time."

He pulled me into a kiss and continued to rub my clit. I didn't want to wait. I wanted the pain to be over so I pressed down all at once and impaled myself onto his hardness. It hurt and I let out a little yelp but then stopped. I took a few breaths and looked into his eyes. He smiled at me and said "So much for taking your time. You okay?"

"I think I am. It hurt a bit but now it kind of doesn't anymore."

I pushed myself up a bit and then moved back down. Then, I did that again but higher this time. It felt not bad. He resumed rubbing my clit and with his other hand, he teased my nipples. That felt good and I started moving up and down more. The friction inside was starting to feel a lot better and I found myself wanting more of it so I moved faster on his cock. The sensations were amazing.

My lover moved his hands to my hips and helped me move up and down his hard shaft faster. I started moaning as now familiar signs of an orgasm started. He knew, he sensed it. He continued helping me move up and down and I just lost myself in the bliss. My third orgasm washed over me and I cried out. Then, I collapsed onto him and he held me. He was still hard inside of me but he knew I had to catch my breath.

When I recovered, he gently asked "You ready for more, Sweetness?"

I nodded and he asked "What would you like?"

"I want to try different positions."

"Like?"

We'd learned about the positions and some of their names.

"Like missionary, like doggie, like sideways, I want to try anything you'd like to show me."

He smiled and pushed forward on the couch so he was on the edge of it. Holding me tightly, he managed to stand up and walk over to the massage table. He laid me on it and pushed my legs up. Then, he gently rocked his hips back and forth to fuck me. It was so amazing to feel him move inside me! His hands roamed all over me, stimulating my nipples, rubbing my clit, caressing my legs, my arms, my face. My whole body felt like it was on fire and I felt the mounting tension inside me, knowing I was headed towards another orgasm. He knew it too and he pushed me slowly but surely towards it. I came once again on his cock and when I was breathing normally again, he withdrew and climbed up on the table with me. He laid down on his side beside me and turned me so that my leg was over his mid section. He penetrated me slowly and rubbed my clit as he did so.

We kissed as he slowly fucked me. After a while, he had me pull away and get on my hands and knees and he took me doggie-style. He varied his speed and depth and continued caressing me everywhere with his soft hands. He pulled me upright and played with my nipples for a few minutes then he had one hand teasing and pinching my nipples while the other rubbed my clit with intent. It worked, I was headed towards another orgasm but just before I reached it, he stopped, pushed me back down on all fours and grabbed my hips to really pound me.

I screamed as I came. It was really intense. I felt him come inside me and heard him moan. Knowing that he had taken pleasure in giving me pleasure and in my body was so satisfying! We collapsed on the massage table and just remained tangled there for a while. We then got up and took a shower together. Then, we came back to find a feast waiting for us so we ate. After that, we made love again. We tried different positions. We used the couch, we used the table, we used the chairs, we got to know each other very well and we brought each other to orgasm a few times. I never imagined that two people could have such an amazing evening together. After what was probably my sixth or seventh orgasm of the night, I think I fell asleep for a while. When I opened up my eyes, he was looking at me and stroking my hair.

"I'm glad I was your first, Sweetness. You are amazing and have a body made for loving. You will be very successful in this business."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant by business but really didn't feel like dwelling on it. I was too happy and sated to worry about that.

He took me into the shower and washed me gently. Then, he wrapped me in a very large towel and carried me to my bedroom and set me on the bed from the hallway. He then said "Sleep my Sweet, you deserve it and know that I will always be there for you, no matter what you need."

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers