Special Subject

Story Info
A submissive man gets a birthday surprise.
2.9k words
4.28
46.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you looking so smug?" Sven shut the front door behind him and watched Mimi pull off her coat and shoes excitedly. "I thought it was my birthday?"

"Exactly." She grinned skipping through her apartment towards the bedroom, "It is and I have a surprise for you." She sing-songed. "But you can't see it yet."

"Hmm, really?" Sven said, "What is it?"

"A surprise." Grinned Mimi, "A comic book surprise."

Sven's face dropped as he pulled off his coat, "Oh my god. Is it the '64 first edition set of Batman we saw the other day?"

Mimi laughed and pushed him into the sitting room. "No. Well, kind of-ish...Well, actually not at all."

Sven furrowed his brow, puzzled, "Something else?"

Mimi nodded again, "stay here. Sat right where you are." She smiled, kissing him on the mouth, pushing him onto the sofa"Keep guessing why don't you? I'll just be a second. I've put it in the bedroom. Hang on." She squeezed his shoulder and he nodded, watching her run off.

"Can I have a clue?" He shouted, "Just one."

Mimi laughed from behind the bedroom door, "Of course. Who's your favourite character in Batman?"

Sven leant back, trying to see what Mimi was doing. "Err, Batman?" He answered, watching her shadow move in the lamplight.

"No, no, no." Mimi pulled off her dress and stuck her head around the door. "and no peeking. I meant your favourite girl character."

"Oh, er, I don't know. I quite like Pamela Isley. Why have you bought me some original Poison Ivy stuff?"

"In a sense." Shouted Mimi, "and don't be so coy. How much did you say you wanted to be Robin when we saw Batman the other week?"

Sven laughed, "yeah, but that was because of the-" he stopped, stunned as Mimi walked back out of the bedroom. "...bondage." He finished.

"You like it." She winked snapping two lengths of green rope together. "I had it originally for a fancy dress party and," she shrugged nonchalantly, watching Sven's eyes get wide. "I thought I'd make some changes, so that it was a fun surprise for your birthday."

"Oh God, It's-it's...." Sven sat forward and pulled her onto his lap, "It's the most ...I don't even know." He laughed, "and the boots." He gasped, touching the lace up boots that Mimi was wearing. "It's just so...hot."

"Hmm." Mimi purred, "Well, I've got a whole evening of entertainment planned, if you'd just step into my...laboratory." She winked and he leant in to kiss her, She bit his lip and he pulled back, stunned, "Wuh-"

"Careful..." Mimi winked, "If I remember correctly Ivy's kiss is poisonous to Batman, is it not?"

Sven nodded. "Is that green rope you're holding?"

"Oh, my vines? Do you like them?" Mimi winked, "In the original costume I had actual plastic ivy, but I thought for this evening, for my very special birthday experiment," she whispered, "That a little rope would be so much more fun." She breathed heavily against Sven's ear and he shuddered under her.

"Oh God, yes." He laughed, "Yes it would."

"Well, come on then." She winked, "You're late for your appointment with Dr.Isley."

"Oh," Sven raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yes." Said Mimi standing over him, "Come on. Come with me." She pulled him up and dragged him to the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Once inside, she bound his arms with the rope, one long strand tied separately to each wrist, emerald green against his flesh and pushed him back against the wall.

"Hmm, I'd like to really see what I've got to work with." She tied one end to a thick hook screwed into the wall and the other end to the end of the four poster bed.

"Er, what?" Sven gasped, "Where the hell did that hook thing come from? Wasn't that a picture?"

"Yes." Answered Mimi, striding backward to admire her handiwork, "Yes. It was, but I thought that a movable hook would be so much more fun, you know?" she nodded and put her hands on her hips. Sven attempted to pull against the ropes but he was bound secure. How she did it he could never understand, but each and every time she managed to keep his 6'4 frame firmly in place. Not that he minded of course. He watched, awestruck as she pulled a box from under the bed and winked. "Oh God..." He sighed, feeling himself harden as she opened what they both jokingly called her box of tricks. Mimi produced a pair of surgical scissors and began to cut up the left leg of Sven's jeans. He moaned and she licked his now naked thigh, teasingly winking up at him. "Now you'll be a good subject for me, won't you sweetie?" she asked, "Do exactly as I say, hmmm?"

Sven nodded, breathing hard as Mimi sliced up his other trouser leg, her knuckles brushing his hard on.

"Good boy." She smiled, "Let me hear you say it." Mimi stood and looked at him, with her heels on she could grab his jaw easily, pulling his face downward, making him look into her eyes as she did so. "Let me hear you say it. " she commanded, "Tell me what a good boy you'll be."

"I promise," he smiled, "I promise I'll be-" he yelped as Mimi pushed her hands into his boxers, her cold fingers meeting his burning cock, "I...promise...I'll be a good boy." He sighed.

Mimi smirked and rubbed him gently, watching him jerk against the ropes, his shoulders rolling desperately. "I think I'm going to like this game." She grinned, "a lot."

Sven whined again and she pulled open his shirt, tearing the thin, blue fabric and revealing his naked chest beneath. She pulled out the scissors again and smiled as the cold metal brushed against her boyfriend's skin and he watched her cut up the seams neatly, down the sleeves, before pulling the shirt off of him in one neat movement. "I know you like that shirt." She winked, "thought I'd better be gentle with it."

He sighed, smiling at her thoughtfulness and found himself getting harder as he watched her pull off her boots and let them fall away into the corner, the lush curve of her bottom in full view. Mimi meant business, and he shuddered at the thought of it.

Silently, she stood in front of him, watching his naked body rise and fall with his breathing, making a thousand tiny movements as he waited. "Tonight," she smiled, "I'm interested to see how the subject copes under extreme stress. I have particular interest," she paused, walking towards him, running her hand over his chest and down between his legs, "in seeing just how far the subject will go to prove his...dedication to science."

Sven whined again and shifted in her palm. She stroked his balls gently and kissed his neck. "You'd do that for me baby, wouldn't you?"

Sven whined louder and nodded, "Oh yes. Yes I would."

"Good." She purred, "Then let us begin."

She walked back over to the box and pulled out a bag. Sven raised an eyebrow and Mimi plucked a wooden clothes peg from the saitn bag. "for every one of these that you can take, placed somewhere on that beautiful body of yours, you will get one minute of access to my cunt at the end of this session." She gripped his face with her hand and smiled, "Do you understand?"

Sven whined, the blood in his body racing so fast it made him shiver, and he nodded frustratedly.

"Good." Mimi answered, letting the first clip clamp over his left nipple, "Very good." She paused watching him squirm, his cock glittering with pre-cum. "Because there's a fair few clips-" she let another one go over his other nipple and giggled, "In here."

Sven let out a low grunt and Mimi dispatched three more clips across the tender flesh on his chest. "You look so pretty when you struggle," she smiled, "So very pretty."

Sven moaned again.

"What?" Mimi furrowed her brow and let another couple of clips pinch at the flesh on Sven's right thigh, "what did you say? Were you trying to thank me?"

Sven gasped and whined, his body aching for her as she narrowed her eyes and licked her lips at him. He nodded mutely as she rubbed his balls again.

"Yes," he gasped, "thank you."

"It's my pleasure." She smirked, "And yours, too by the looks of things."

She rubbed his cock again and pulled sven's right nipple free, crushing it under her hot tongue. He whined and she brushed his hard on against the thin fabric of her underwear, her hands rubbing his chest comfortingly. "Such a good boy." She whispered, "Very good indeed. Let's see what else you can do, hmm?" she brushed his face and slowly pulled off the clips, planting a kiss on each of the red welts they left. Mimi let the pegs slide back into the bag and she switched them for a pair of nipple clamps and a thick, rubber flogger. Sven inhaled sharply and Mimi grinned as she walked behind him. She hooked the flogger over her wrist and ran her hands up his torso from behind, making him whine frustratedly.

"Oh, I cannot..." he gasped, "I...." he gasped again as Mimi grabbed his cock and ran her fingertip over his wet opening. "Oh, you can't, I-"

Mimi laughed behind him, clipping the nipple clamps to him, running the chain behind his chest so that she could pull at it.

"I'm sure that that perfect bottom of yours is far tougher than it looks, no?" she rubbed his ass gently, her fingers trailing over his crack, sliding between his cheeks, teasing his entrance suggestively.

"You like it when I play with your ass, don't you?" she whispered, sucking her finger and running it over his ass crack. He breathed heavily and began to leak down himself. Sven let out a low whine and nodded, gulping.

She took a step back and the flogger landed against his sweet spot with a low, dull thwack. Sven jerked awkwardly against the ropes and Mimi giggled again as she proceeded to beat him, the deep, satisfying sound turning her boyfriend's bottom a satisfying cherry red and his cock a deep, perfect purple."

"Careful sweetie," she purred rubbing his side, dropping the flogger back in the box,"You're making a mess on the carpet again."

"Sorry." He whined, "I just...I can't."

"I know." She smiled, watching him from behind, drinking in the vision of his pretty, flexing shoulders. "I know how good you're trying to be for me." She pulled the chain and he groaned again. "But I want you to be better." She snapped. "You're just not trying hard enough."

Mimi walked in front of him and pulled the clamps from his chest, throwing them back into the box. They missed and landed on the carpet. She shrugged and pulled the rope from his right wrist, leaving it hanging against the wall, plain as day. She pushed her boyfriend onto the bed and made him lie awkwardly against the wooden post of the bed. It dug in his back and he tried to shift hopelessly. Mimi tied his other hand above his head and smiled.

"Svenny, have I ever told you how fucking edible you look tied up and naked like that?"

Sven shook his head and Mimi rubbed his thigh gently. "Ugh, no." he said, breathing hard, trying to ignore the tortuous ache in his balls as he watched her hand move over his damp flesh.

"That's a shame." Purred, Mimi, her lips brushing his cheek, "Because I really, really, really," she stroked the head of his cock and he whined again, slipping against her palm. She looked into his eyes and licked her fingers greedily. "Would like to show you."

"Oh, God please.." Sven closed his eyes and Mimi rubbed his hard on again.

"You're so messy." She smiled. "Taste good though." She winked at him and licked her shining fingers. He stretched forward in a vain attempt to try and kiss her and she ran her tongue up his jaw.

"Now, now." She chided, "What did we say about my poison kisses?"

Sven whined again and licked his lips. "Oh please," he begged, "Just one."

Mimi smiled and pulled off the green corset she was wearing, letting it fall to the floor, leaving nothing but a pair of green satin panties. She rubbed her boobs suggestively and Sven whined again.

"Not on the lips." She breathed, pushing her naked breast toward him. Obligingly, he opened his mouth and pushed his tongue against her smooth nipple. She shivered against him and pushed her fingers through his hair whining loudly. "Oh...oh..." she gasped, "Ugh. Baby...Maybe it's time/"

"What?" Sven drawled, planting kisses over her pale torso, "What for?"

"For your birthday wish." She blushed, "You know." Mimi winked and pulled off her underwear, laying naked on the bed.

Sven laughed and moved again. "You'll have to untie me then, Doctor. I'll need both hands if I'm going to fuck you." He licked his lips and ground against the sheets.

Mimi rolled onto her side and smiled back up at him. "One last test," she mused, "If you can free yourself..."

Sven gasped expectantly, "What?"

"If you can free yourself you can fuck me." She laughed.

Sven grunted and pulled wildly at the rope, "Oh Mimi, that's not fair I'll never get out."

She smirked and sat up, "You're not even trying, Svenny." she purred. "I tell you what." She winked, pulling a dildo from the box at the end of the bed, "If you can free yourself before I give myself an orgasm then you can fuck me."

Sven laughed and pulled wildly at the ropes, "Oh Mimi, no." he whined, laughing frustratedly, "No, no. no. It's my birthday. Look at my cock...ohh."

Mimi laughed and teased her labia with the toy, grinding against it and moaning. "Hmm, feels so good baby." She rubbed her boob and licked her lips, pushing her head into the pillows.

Sven pulled frantically, driven to distraction by Mimi's shining body spread out in front of him. He twisted one wrist at a time, gradually trying to ease the rope over his palms, contorting his hands in an attempt to pull them from above him. He looked over and sighed again as he watched Mimi close her eyes and slide the dildo between her legs, into her dark wetness. He felt himself harden and yanked at the ropes again. Mimi laughed and slid the dildo against her clit, deep into her pussy, wishing he'd hurry up and see the loose end that she'd left for him.

Sven yanked again and one hand slipped free. Mimi shut her eyes and massaged her boob suggestively.

"I should sue you for malpractice, Dr. Isley."

Mimi's eyes flew open and Sven was bent over her. She whined happily and let the toy roll to the floor. Sven kissed her hard on the mouth, a jolt of electricity shivering through them and he mashed his hand against her boob.

"But maybe, I'll just fuck you senseless instead."

Mimi giggled as he pushed his sticky, aching cock into her, sucking her neck hard. "You going to let me pound the shit out of you?" he growled sucking her earlobe.

Mimi whined and he grabbed her wrists above her head with one wide hand. She ground against him and he thrust into her hard, whining loudly.

"Oh...oh...oh..." Mimi breathed, "Oh baby, fuck me so hard. Get right into me."

Sven slid into her harder and sucked her neck, angling himself so that his weight pinned her beneath him. She wrapped her legs around him and ground her bottom against his aching balls.

"Don't you fucking stop." She growled, "Do me like it's your fucking birthday."

"It is." Sven whispered, slamming into her, "Doctor."

Mimi laughed and kissed him again as he fucked her, hard and deep and desperate, just how they loved it. He angled her legs higher and pushed down into her, shuddering against her hot, yielding flesh. She whined and gripped his shoulder hard, burying her face in his chest, making her thrusts into small, grinding dips as she tightened around him.

She came first, as always, Sven aching beneath her, grunting and sweating. Mimi wound her fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck and pulled him into her, grinding harder. He pulled back then hugged her tight, kissing her on the mouth again, their bodies twisted together.

He found himself trapped, deliciously so, between the desire to press himself against her and the feeling that if he did so he'd not be able to hold himself much longer.

She watched his eves flicker and roll, the heat in her belly flaring again at the sight of him on the very edge, utterly desperate. She savoured it perhaps a little longer than we truly fair on him and then, with a feint nod of the head, a subtle sinking back, she gave him permission.

Mewling, he moved himself over her, him mouth pressed against her neck and the pillow, the ache running into a sudden heavy weight in his belly then the familiar oozing wetness, punctuated by kisses.

"Thank you," He whispered, "That was intoxicating. But any more waiting and I think I would have died."

Mimi laughed and cupped his face her her palms. "Oh, darling," she purred, "I'm not even finished yet."

Sven's eyes went wide and he grinned. "Oh really?" he said, pulling her into him. "Well, I suppose I could go with that. It is in the name of science after all."