Specimen 669

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the lights came on in the isolation chamber Max felt his heart sink to his stomach. Dr Klara Brune was standing there in her lab coat, looking more irritated than anything. Then he watched her scream as the containment hatch opened. With horror, he saw the specimen enter. It was 669. He was powerless to do anything but watch her die. So he thought. It did not make sense for Voll to waste his resources - they already knew how this alien predated.

The horrendous thing with its hunched abdomen and scurrying legs, was soon standing right over the terrified doctor. As before, its psionic antenna waved in her face and she was mesmerized. The thing then made some trilling noises, and its maw tendrils flicked the air. Unlike before, it now hesitated. It appeared to be in a state of contemplation.

Dr Klara seemed to be immersed in a dream. Her hands ran over her body. The thing's mouth tendrils licked her face, then it made a hungry rumbling noise. Tentacles extending from its thorax wrapped around Klara, piercing her clothes, exploring her body. It was making quizzical, chittering sounds. Suddenly the tentacles ripped her clothes to shreds and lifted her off the floor. They writhed and groped her entire body, leaving livid sucker marks on her pale skin. They squeezed her breasts, and little sucker-tips cupped over her nipples. She was moaning in pleasure. Tentacle tips probed her mouth, vagina and anus. In her delirium she was obviously enjoying it.

Abruptly, 669 made an aggressive growling noise, and its thickest tentacles wrapped firmly around her waist. One tentacle enfolding around her neck, it pushed her forwards, lowering her head. A strong tentacle coiled up either leg, forcing them apart as it raised up her rear. It made an excited trilling noise, and its abdomen started to throb with violent convulsions. Its lower abdomen then split open and another organ protruded from the rend. From this slimy excrescence extended a tube-like translucent organ that quickly throbbed erect, pulsating with green and purple veins.

Dr Klara squirmed, but the tentacles tightened and held her firm. The thing perched over her, its arachnoid legs bracing over her beautiful white body like a cage. It settled down onto her. She squealed as her legs were pulled wide and that throbbing aedeagus disappeared between her thighs.

669 gave a triumphant roar. Klara gasped. The thing was inside her. It thrusted, slowly at first, Klara emitting little moans and gasps with each motion, which could have been either pleasure or displeasure. As the thrusts got stronger it pulled her legs back, arching her back and raising her stiletto-clad feet in the air. Following some menacing growls, it pumped harder and harder, jerking her lovely body and bending her back. She panted and gasped at the hammering thrusts. One thrust was strong enough to knock her spectacles flying off. Its spare tentacles squeezed her tits hard and probed her mouth. One slapped her arse, leaving raw sucker marks.

It stopped for a moment, and Klara heaved a deep whimpering gasp. It turned her onto her back, pulling her legs up around it, its maw tendrils licking her face and chest. It fucked her harder and harder. She gasped and squealed - now definitely not in pleasure - as her smooth pale body soaked up its relentless thrusts. It changed positions again, taking her from behind, howling as it pumped her. Klara screamed. Its tendrils writhed as it delivered the last few thrusts. Green ejaculatory fluid trickled down Klara's legs as she whimpered and sobbed. It did not let her go, but coiled her up protectively, clinging her to its underbelly, chittering and fussing over her with its smaller tentacles.

The screen went blank. Prof Voll's voice came on the intercom.

"I do believe the boundaries of science have been extended. Max, sorry about the injection, but I didn't want any histrionics. I'll have your deposition by tomorrow morning. Ten-thousand words should do."

#

Not long after the experiment the station technicians rioted. Following the discovery of the alcohol cabinet they raided the medical unit, and ransacked it for drugs. Drunk and high, they ran amok through the station, riding shuttle-tugs from the cargo hold, and generally smashing the shit out of things. Voll bawled at them over the PA, but was powerless to stop them.

Now the professor was distracted, Max took his opportunity. Accessing a master console, he sent a broad-beam ultraspace distress signal to the Outer Zone Police Department, saying the station had been hijacked. The OZPD were notorious for their lack of shit-taking, and would surely relish the opportunity to bust a Geonova Corporation outpost, if only for the variety. By the time Voll found out it would be too late. Max had no idea how quickly the cops would get there; it all depended on how close the nearest patrol ship was. There was a good chance he would not have to wait long.

Next, he set about trying to find Dr Klara Brune. Along with Prof Gersher - the only two scientists still alive - he discovered she had been cryo-sealed into a medical storage unit, and placed in the cargo hold, in readiness for transportation by this shadowy exobiotech company. Voll obviously expected them to show up soon. It was going to be a race between them and the cops as to who showed up first.

When Max accessed the visual feed from the cargo hold he discovered he was not the only one who had spared a thought for Dr Brune. Half of the station techs were in the hold. They had Dr Klara out of her storage cell and were fucking her over the top of the thing. Thawed out, but still unconscious, they took turns in mounting the doctor while others would fuck her mouth and play with her tits. One by one, they lined up and came over her face and tits. By the time they were finished she was well splattered. Max was disgusted. It was difficult to look the other way. He turned up the sound.

"Oh, man that was sick. You know what happened to her. You'll get alien fuck-rot. Your dick will drop off."

"Like you're a fucking scientist. You know shit."

"Yeah, we shouldn't have done that. Bitch is full of alien fuck-muck. Fuck knows what we'll catch."

"Should have fucked her in the arse instead."

"Oh, now he comes up with that idea."

"I don't care. I'm horny and she's the only woman on board. In fact, I'm going to have her again.'

Prof Voll's voice then boomed over the PA: "Stop that immediately! How dare you contaminate my specimen! Clean her up and put her back, you reprobates."

Like naughty children ticked off, they ruefully did as instructed. Voll then requested that everything be properly fixed down. This perplexed them a little, but they did as instructed. When Dr Klara was resealed and stowed, alarm lights and a siren filled the hold. A recorded voice warned of imminent decompression. The techs screamed and hammered on the inner lock - to no avail. The outer void-lock opened and they were sucked out into space. The doors then resealed and the same voice confirmed re-pressurisation.

"Impudent rascals!" said Prof Voll. "I told them not to mess with my experiments. Some people have got no moral standards whatsoever. God help them. That's the last time they'll interfere with the course of science. Max, wherever you are, round up whatever techs are left and explain to them what happens to people who behave unscientifically on my ruddy station. Pardon my language."

#

Arming himself with a stungun from an unlocked tech's room, Max headed straight for the cargo hold. Finding Dr Klara's cryro-cell, he opened it up. He cleaned some cum off her eyelashes they'd missed. He then combed her hair, and placed her spectacles on her head. She didn't look right without them. Holding her hand, Max wondered at what alien horror was gestating inside her womb. Prof Voll wouldn't have frozen her unless he thought there had been a conception. It was too gruesome to think about, even by recent standards.

"Dr Brune... I think I can call you Klara by now. I know you can't hear me, but... I think I love you. I don't care that you've been fucked by an alien. And half the tech crew. Please leave your husband for me. I love you more than he does." He kissed her.

"Oh, isn't that touching," boomed the voice of Arnold Voll. "How pathetically unscientific of you Max."

"Fuck you, you sick midget. I'll kill you for this."

"No need for personal insults. I take it you observed what happens to disobedient techs around here. I don't need them for my experiments - my colleagues will be here with fresh materials soon enough. We've done the best with what resources we had. Ten scientists and only one fertile female. Tut! Dr Sondheim was infertile due to radiation poisoning as a child, and Prof Morgenthau was long past her reproductive days. At least we had Dr Brune. And stop being self-righteous over the doctor. It's what she would have wanted. She's helping science move forward a great stride."

"That's bullshit! She did not want to get inseminated by a horrid alien fuck-nasty! That's the last thing she wanted. I know her better than you!"

"Whatever. Put her back or you'll go for a walk outside, too."

"You can't flush me into space while I've got her cell open. So bollocks to you, you twisted old runt."

An inner lock then opened, and Jan and Fritz entered, holding stunguns. Max drew his own electro-stunner and faced them.

"You're going to have to put that specimen back, Max," said Jan.

"You're the fucking specimen, you turd."

At that, three stunguns were unloaded. Max took cover behind a stack of thruster casings, and the sublethal zap fight blazed across the hold. He got hit in the left hand, which went numb, but hit Jan in the leg, and Fritz in the face, pissing them both off no end.

"What is it with you two dicks? Are you fucking stupid?" said Max, during a pause while they let their stunners recharge. "What do you think Voll is going to do next? He just got the salvage robots back. When he's finished reprogramming them he'll have no need for the station techs, like you. You're next, you dumbfucks!"

"Mmurmrpfh," said Fritz, whose mouth was numb after being face-shot.

"You're... You're just being negative," said Jan.

"Negative?... You fucking twit!"

The air filled with poorly aimed zaps once again.

Suddenly a point on a bulkhead glowed molten red, and proceeded to describe a circle. The lasered section fell inwards, clattering to the floor. A thunderflash orb set everyone reeling, then a squad of black-armoured OZPD clone-sergeants sporting military pulseguns stormed into the hold. The cops had arrived! Max shouted for joy. Dropping his stunner, he flung his hands up. Jan and Fritz gaped in disbelief.

Through the breached bulkhead stepped a female officer. Not spotting Max, she pointed her pistol at the two station techs. The officer was tall, her blond hair back in a ponytail, and she wore black shorts and boots, showing her bronzed muscled legs. Her thin armoured vest stretched tightly over her big tits, making them stick out like the weapon nacelles of a gunship.

"Drop those you scumfucks!" she shouted. Jan and Fritz hastily dropped their zappers to the floor. "I am Lt Tanja Krahl of the OZPD, and you monkeys are fucking busted. And what's with all the dudes floating around outside? You pricks leave a window open?"

Lt Krahl had a neck like a swan on steroids. Max winced at the muscles in her knees. She could probably crack walnuts with those things.

"There's this nasty little professor," said Jan. "He's hijacked the station, he -"

Tanja's shock-baton crackled as it smashed into Jan's face. The tech hit the deck like a sack of wood chippings.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm about to read you your rights," said Tanja. "That's resisting arrest as far as I'm concerned."

"Mmmurpfhrrm!" said Fritz. The shock baton collided with the side of his head and he crumpled.

"I don't recall asking your opinion, either. And you sound off like a spastic - you want to get that fixed. I can hit you again if that'll help," said Tanja. "Where was I? Oh, yes. You monkeys are under arrest for... some shit... hijacking - that's it! You have the right to remain silent blah blah, and go snivelling to a lawyer blah blah. Good luck on getting one of those arse-wipes out here. This is the OZ and we play by local rules. So you can fuck all that shit." She kicked them again as they started to move. "And stop resisting arrest!"

Max groaned. He'd met this type before. Just out of the academy, they had an insatiable itch for breaking arses. Any arse would do.

"There's another one!" said a clone-sergeant, pointing at Max.

"Get out from behind there, or I'll burn a hole in your puny chest!" Tanja said, pointing her ion-pistol at him. Max obliged, keeping his hands high. Lt Krahl strode over to him, panther-like, with her long bronzed legs. She pierced him with her amazing deep blue eyes from under the rim of her peaked cap. She was only a bit taller than him, but the hat made it feel like more.

Tanja was built like an amazon breeding mare. She was gob-smackingly hot. And it was his gob that was going to get smacked. It was no use - he was in love again. Already. He was never going to make a scientist.

The warrior love-goddess jabbed a gauntleted finger an inch from his nose. "You! Tell me what's going on here."

"...you'll hit me."

"No I won't."

"You will. You're a bitch."

"Don't be a pussy runt."

"Promise not to hit me first."

"Oh, fuck me! Negotiating with the criminals!" She put her hand over her breast-bone. "I promise not to hit you with my baton like I ought to. Brownie's honour." She fluttered her eyelids, and made the appropriate salute.

Max doubted very much if any of her personal ethos came from the Brownies, or indeed whether she'd even been a member of that esteemed organisation, but decided not to call her out.

"Okay... it's like they were trying to tell you. We've been salvaging these dead alien specimens from a spaceship wreck on the planet below. Except they're not dead, but we didn't know that. One of the professors turned out to be this evil mad scientist, and he's killed most of us with his sick experiments and-"

Tanja's size-ten boot connected with Max's head in a reverse roundhouse kick, knocking out his third upper right molar. The rest of him hit the deck hard, in one piece.

"Too long. You're boring me. I didn't ask for a fucking novel."

"... you said you wouldn't..." Max managed, spitting out blood.

"No. I said I wouldn't hit you with the baton. Which I didn't, you degenerate scum."

Picking up his tooth, Max looked up at Venus Disciplina towering over him. She grinned at him, all pleased with herself. There was something devilishly charming about her grin. He was definitely in love again.

"You stupid bitch...you're going to get us both killed!"

"Better. Shorter sentence. I like that more." She couldn't speak without pointing. Lt Krahl looked like she was going to kick him again, but instead turned to her clone-sergeants. "Lads, cuff those two limpdicks - and novelist here - and give them a stim-shot. I was going to interrogate them before they got violent. Then we'll go and find what other criminals they've got to fuck up around here."

Suddenly the clones stood bolt upright. Lights flashed on the cyberbrains attached to the sides of their skulls. They were downloading new programmes. Without warning they grabbed Tanja by the arms. She just had time to say "what the fu-" before one tasered her in the back of the head. Another one put her limp body over his shoulder, and they silently marched off together into the interior of the station.

The odiously familiar sound of Prof Voll's voice filled the hold.

"That's what you get for putting your faith in the law, Max. You know that exobiotech company I work for? Well, they have friends in all sorts of places, don't you know. Including the OZPD. I just got sent the access codes for the cyberbrains of those clones.

"It's time to stop all this childish nonsense and get down to some proper science. Max, despite the perfect beast you've been I'm going to let you off. You have the makings of a good scientist and I couldn't abide seeing that go to waste. I know you're given to going soppy over females, but you're only a sapling, and your hormones haven't balanced out yet. The only true love that sustains a man is science, trust me. I was not so different when I was your age; I can perhaps even see something of the young me in you. Having said all that, get over to lab 8 right now and start making yourself useful. Or else you know what."

#

Lt Tanja Krahl sat up and rubbed her neck. Those damned clones must have popped their circuits. Someone was going to get their arse-bone severely broken for this. Fucking shattered, in fact. A whole load of people were, she decided - eventually even the person responsible.

She looked around. She was in a bare, brightly lit chamber. She reached for her ion-pistol but the holster was empty. Her shock-baton was also missing. Angry, she stood up. She had a groggy memory of being carried through some sort of laboratory. What had that novelist said? Something about a mad scientist? She wished she'd listened now.

A voice filled the chamber. "Welcome, Lieutenant. Glad you could join us. Tell me, how far did you get in science at school? Not very far I'll bet - a mindless thug like you. Well, you're going to be more important to science than your despairing biology teacher would ever have guessed."

Tanja kept silent and imagined how his vertebrates were going to feel breaking between her fingers.

A circular door at the far side of the chamber swivelled open. Water-vapour spilled out. She saw something move. There was a strange chittering noise. What was that? A tentacle? A long insectoid leg protruded from the vapour, followed by another.

Lt Krahl took an involuntary step backwards. She swallowed hard.

12