Specter

Story Info
A woman's tale of what happened when the lights went out.
1.7k words
4.17
55.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old inn was spooky in the darkness. I had gone to the old place for a weekend of skiing and solitude, my yearly "weekend away from it all". I had arrived early enough in the afternoon to get a couple hours of skiing in before soaking in a hot bath and dressing casually for the informal dinner that evening. The first flakes were beginning to fall as I was coming off the slopes, and the snow soon increased to whiteout conditions for miles around. The lights went out a couple of hours after the blizzard had started, right after dinner. By some fluke both the inn's generators had broken down, so there would be no power until after the snow stopped, leaving oil lamps and candles the only light. What had seemed an warm, inviting place that afternoon had now taken on an eerie, spectral feeling. The flickering lights cast strange shadows on the walls and ceilings, mocking me in my uneasiness.

The caretaker had built up a nice blaze in the fireplace in my room, which lit everything with a yellow-orange glow. It was only around nine o'clock, and I was not really tired, but I did not want to stay in the dining room with the other guests. Several of them had been complaining about the turn of events, and I did not want to listen to them drone on and on about it.

I put the oil lamp on the bedside table and got undressed. I was going to crawl into the big four poster bed and snuggle down under the thick quilt, but instead I felt drawn to the crackling fire. I walked over and sat in down front of the fire, watching it burn. I could feel the heat reaching out, caressing my body with warmth, despite only being clad in my panties and bra. I was sitting with my arms wrapped around my knees, becoming hypnotized by the dancing flames, when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck prickling.

I looked around the room quickly, but there was no one there, no one lurking in the corner or hiding under the bed. My imagination was getting the best of me, I decided. It would be better if I went to sleep. Maybe the snow would stop during the night and we could get plowed out first thing in the morning.

I crawled under the covers and turned the oil lamp off. With its yellow glow extinguished, I watched the fire from my bed. The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up again, and I could feel goose bumps on my arms. As I sat up and looked around the room once more I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Not really a something, more like a shadow, but when I turned there was nothing. I settled nervously back onto my pillow and told myself there was no one there, it was only the power outage making my imagination run wild. The fire had made the room warm, and the bed was cozy, so eventually my eyes began to close.

I was somewhere in that twilight zone between awake and asleep when I felt something brush my arm. My eyes were open instantly, but I could see nothing there. I knew I had felt fingertips touching my arm, but tried to dismiss it as perhaps I had been dreaming. Almost as soon as I closed my eyes I felt it again, but when I opened them there was still nothing there. I shivered, and pulled the quilt up to my neck. I laid there for a few minutes, but by this time my eyelids were heavy and I began to drift off once again. I felt the sensation of someone touching me again. This time it felt like a hand on my hair, but I did not open my eyes. I wanted to see what else would happen. Maybe I would be able to catch a glimpse of whoever (or whatever) was taunting me if I waited a moment.

I tried to breath normally as I felt something pulling at the quilt tucked around my chin. The quilt and then the sheet started to slide down my body. I knew someone was there! I opened my eyes just a sliver. I could not see anything, but the sheet was still sliding down to my toes, so I opened them a bit more. My eyes flew open wide and I caught my breath when I saw the figure beside the bed. It was a man, yet not a man. He stood naked before me, tall and strong muscled, a stunning man, yet he had strange, shadowy quality about him, as though he might fade from existence before my very eyes. What kind of ghostly creature had revealed himself to me, I wondered in shock. I should have screamed, but I could not. I tried to sit up, but he was on the bed in an instant, pushing me back down onto the pillow. His touch was blistering and I began to struggle against him, but his strength was incredible and he held me there almost without effort.

He said nothing, but raked his eyes over my scantily clad body, his intentions clear. His eyes burned hot, staring into mine, mesmerizing me. I opened my mouth but could not speak. It was as if his eyes were reaching into me, scorching my soul with his ravishing gaze. His tight grip on my arms loosened and he wrapped his arms around my back and brought me up close to him. He lifted my face and seared my lips with his.

I tried to turn my head away and reject his fiery kiss, but he wrapped his hand in my hair and held me tightly against his mouth. His tongue took possession of my mouth, invading, subjugating me. He pushed me back down to cover my body with his and I could feel his weight on me. The hardness of his cock pressed against me. I could see him, feel him, yet I knew he could not be real. The heat from this illusion was real, though, and I could feel it everywhere his skin met mine. His heat was seeping into my veins, seducing my body and clouding my brain.

He got up on his knees and fumbled at my lacy bra for a moment, then took it in both hands and tore it off me. My panties suffered the same fate, and I lay there naked under him. When I vainly tried to push him away he pulled my arms down and held them under his knees. He smiled arrogantly as he cupped his hands around my breasts and began to massage my nipples with his thumbs. I wanted to resist this phantasm but my traitorous body responded to him with a will of its own. As my nipples hardened he freed my arms and stretched his body over mine again.

He began teasing my breasts with his lips and tongue, sucking and gently biting me until I moaned in spite of myself and arched my back upwards. He looked into my eyes again, and they were no longer like glowing embers but more human, yet still they reached into me, leaving a brand somewhere deep inside. His look was one of passion, of a need to please and be pleased. His lips, still hot, met mine once again in a seductive, tender kiss. My lips clung to his as he pulled back from me.

He pushed my legs apart with his own. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against my labia, opening them to slip against the wetness already leaking from me. He pushed against my ready opening, easing just the head inside me. Again he held my eyes with his as he plunged himself completely inside me. I met his second thrust with one of my own and as he gazed at me I could see his eyes almost imperceptibly changing again. His brown eyes were like that of any man, except that I was completely lost in them as long as our eyes met. As he fucked me with total abandonment, I wrapped my legs around him so my feet rested on his ass, pulling him to me harder with every stroke. Over and over he pounded me until I was gasping and quivering, wanting to cum so badly...

As my feet dropped to the bed he lowered himself to me and began grinding himself against me. His cock filled me so completely, the heat of him against me and inside me was more than I could take, and I exploded around him. I clutched him to me, my fingers digging into his back. He let me ride out my orgasm, my inner walls squeezing his cock hard, my cum leaking onto his balls.

When my moans subsided, he began fucking me very deliberately, trying to make our pleasure last as long as possible. I moved my body with his, my ass lifting off the bed to meet each downward stroke. There was an expression of pure bliss on his face and his eyes locked on mine as he increased his speed. I could feel his cock swelling inside me as he thrust into me faster and faster. He gave an eerie groan from deep within as his cum boiled out of him, hotter even than the feel of his skin. His body shuddered and shook and he lowered himself to rest on me, his face buried in my neck. After a moment he lifted his head and kissed me one last time, his lips lingering on mine for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally he stood up. He leaned over me and brushed his fingers over my face, drawing my eyelids closed as he tenderly trailed his fingertips over the curves in my face and down my neck to my breasts. When I could feel him no more I opened my eyes and he was gone, leaving only a shimmering glow in the air where he had stood.