Speech and Debate Pt. 14B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
981 Followers

Daniel's light-hearted ribbing had no effect on Ian. He brushed it off as if he hadn't heard or understood, which, in hindsight, is highly likely.

"He's coming!" Ian twittered.

Even his voice seemed higher pitched. He glanced over his shoulder back towards Justin and his family and smiled broadly.

"You guys like him right?" he asked nervously.

"Of course," I replied. "What's not to like?"

"Not much that I can see. But then, I apparently have a weakness for the nerdy types," Daniel said, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"We will rule the world one day, you know. It's simply good economic future planning to be attracted to us," I joked and returned his gentle kiss with one of my own.

"And I'm sure the salami hanging between your thighs has nothing to do with it," Ian laughed, coupled with a lingering glance towards my crotch.

Though it was hidden beneath the robe still, it was almost as if I could feel Ian's gaze like a caress on my actual skin.

"Hey now, big guy. You got a huge nerd cock of your own to gawk at. This one is mine." Daniel's voice was lower and gruff, almost possessive and full of what I knew was merely mock severity. He was fully secure in my commitment to him.

At least, I hoped he was. I made a mental note to confirm that commitment in any way necessary.

Daniel's hand traveled down my lower back and pressed gently into me, just at the curve of my ass. His fingers spread broadly and he squeezed lightly.

Oh, yes.

Confirming that commitment was going to be...very fun indeed.

"He's just...Justin's so...I can't really..." Ian stammered, completely forgetting or ignoring the lightly sexual banter that he'd instigated.

"Ugh!" he sighed, throwing up his hands in a uncharacteristically dramatic fashion. "I just don't fucking know anymore!"

"Wow," I replied, my heart going out to my muscular friend. "You really are conflicted, huh?"

Ian nodded.

"He makes my head swim. He's so fucking smart! Ya know? Like YOU level smart lil' D."

I nodded. Justin was smart. He was ranked third in our class, so only two spots below me GPA wise. (Assuming GPA can be an actually valid metric for measuring intelligence... which is up for debate, and always will be.)

"Smart people have always intimidated me. No offense. Well, smart GIRLS have always intimidated me. Or did. Or do? Or...whatever! But...fuck it...I can sit and listen to him talk for hours. Whenever I can get him to talk to me in the first place, that is."

Daniel giggled.

Ian's eyes narrowed and he glared at my boyfriend.

I elbowed him in the ribs sharply.

"Leave him alone, jack ass," I shot at him.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at all, bud," he told Ian, rubbing the sore spot my bony elbow had left in its wake. "It just makes me happy to see you happy. Confused. But happy. You ARE happy aren't you?"

Ian's eyes opened a bit and then lowered to the grass as his lips curved up in a small smile.

He nodded.

"Trust me. It get's easier, buddy. The first few weeks with this one, I was a fucking wreck. Every time I looked at him my tongue went dry and talking was...fuck...well, it was out of the fucking question."

My eyes went wide.

I just stared at Daniel as he continued.

"I mean, the things he can talk about? Never in my life had my brain ever even contemplated anything on that level. And then, sometimes, when he'd get onto a topic I'd just stare and stare and stare. It felt like hours, days, weeks even. Then I'd realize that even if I didn't grasp what he was saying, it didn't matter. What mattered is that HE was saying it. He was with me and he was talking to me and he was looking at me. For some unknown reason for which I will always be grateful, he trusted me and felt safe enough to open himself to me like that. I mean, he's gorgeous and the sex is fucking mind blowing. But that's not the best part. Not by a long shot. Trust me, it's confusing now, bud. But let it settle for a bit and once it does...everything changes."

Silence.

Complete and total silence.

Daniel seemed to become aware of the monologue he'd just delivered, as if he'd not done so consciously. His face began to flush and his eyes fell to the grass. Ian's mouth hung open a little bit.

I threw my arms around Daniel's neck and pulled him into a kiss that, if I had my way, would have lasted until the sun exploded in the sky. I felt soft tears falling from my eyes and wetting our cheeks. Daniel's soft stubble scratched at my skin and my tongue and his dove and danced around each other.

"Holy shit," Ian whispered from far, far away.

I pulled away, holding Daniel's face between my trembling fingers.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He kissed me gently.

"It's just the truth, baby."

"Still. Thank you."

I kissed him again, eyes closed, my brain still hazy.

"Alrighty boys," Daniel's mom's voice lilted from just off to our left. "Keep it kosher. Plenty of time to celebrate later."

"Mom!" Daniel whined, eyes rolling to the heavens.

His mom giggled to herself.

"Oh, hush up, darling. I'm just teasing you. If I could, I'd kiss him too!"

Daniel sighed mightily.

"David, sweet pea! So proud of you! What a fantastic speech!," she nearly sang, her voice sweetly musical.

"Thanks," I said softly.

I was still shit at taking a compliment. Better, but still shit.

"Your Mamma and Daddy are very nice, hun. I mean, I always knew they would be. Look at the stellar young man they raised. But I really loved meeting them."

Daniel's arm snaked back around my waist. I loved that he knew instinctively when I might be in need of his support.

"Thanks. I hope she didn't talk your ear off too bad."

"Nonsense!" Daniel's mamma joked with a dismissive wave of her hand. "If anything, it was the other way around. We're going for dinner next week! Did you know, your Mamma has the original LP's of Linda Ronstadt?!"

If Daniel's speech had been shocking, his Mamma and my Mamma going for dinner and listening to old school Folk records...well, that would take a little longer to get used to.

"Oh...umm...no, ma'am...I didn't...I..."

"Well!" she interjected, saving me from my own bumbling, "You boys are expected to join us at the Radisson for brunch. We won't take no for an answer!"

"You met not two hours ago and now you're presenting a united front," Daniel said warily. "I have an uneasy feeling about this."

Daniel's mamma patted his cheek in a, well, motherly fashion.

"Oh, baby boy. You have no idea what's headed your way, honey," she said ominously. "Radisson. Brunch. You two. Ian, you as well. And that adorable tall young man with those gorgeous green eyes. And bring Frick and Frack as well."

She nonchalantly gathered herself and hoisted her handbag onto her shoulder.

"Frick and Frack?" I asked confused.

"Gordon and Paul," Daniel informed me.

I guffawed at that.

"Oh, that's perfect!"

I knew exactly how I was going to make use of those new nicknames.

"Don't be too long! We won't wait for you forever, you know. And you know how your father can get at a buffet line. More than an hour or so and there won't be an omelet left for anyone else," Daniel's mamma joked as she turned and walked away.

"See you soon, boys," she sang without looking back at us, wiggling her manicured fingers in our general direction over her shoulder as she retreated.

"Dude," Ian said, eyes wide. "It all makes so much sense, now."

"Fuck off, ass hat," Daniel said grimly through gritted teeth.

Ian and I laughed raucously as Daniel fidgeted with his embarrassment.

As if our laughter were a rallying cry of some kind, the rest of our group soon wandered towards us. Gordon and Tall Paul, their robes still on, but unzipped and worn like some kind of polyester kaftan. Justin arrived last, shuffled awkwardly across the lawn and stood next to Ian. He was obviously uncomfortable.

I looked at Ian and raised my eyebrows as if to say: "come on dude, he's

right there!"

Ian looked at me confused and I jerked my head ever so slightly towards Justin as I wound my fingers between Daniel's, hoping he would take the hint to copy the gesture.

Ian's eyes widened a bit and I watched the understanding dawn on him.

His big arm shook a little as he raised it slowly and rested his palm on Justin's slender waist. Justin jerked slightly, surprised by the unlikely contact, and looked up at Ian, his eyes sparkling brightly in the noontime sun. His tall and somewhat gangly form seemed to relax, his shoulders lowered, his posture becoming less formal, as he eased into Ian. He didn't snuggle up to him, per se, but he was very close to it, right on the edge.

"Apparently our presence is required at Brunch?" Tall Paul asked suddenly.

"My dad told me in no uncertain terms, that I am to be at the Radisson as soon as possible."

"Sorry," Daniel said. "Mamma can be a little pushy."

"Don't apologize for a buffet, dude. I'm starving to death already."

"You're lucky," Justin's melodious voice was barely audible. "My parents were so shocked I got invited in the first place that they both burst into tears. I haven't seen 'em cry like that before. Not ever. Not even when Gramms died. I'm never gonna live this one down."

Tall Paul and Gordon both smiled at our new addition.

"Never fear," Gordon slurred. "We'll come rescue you from a summer at home as much as we can. Whenever you aren't otherwise...occupied."

He winked at Ian who blushed so hard I thought his face might melt from his skull.

Justin smiled broadly and stepped closer into Ian's embrace, looking up at him and settling his curly haired head onto Ian's massive chest for a moment.

Just a moment, like a honey bee at a flower bud, quick and lighter than air.

But it was progress.

Ian smiled at the contact, his embarrassment forgotten.

He pitched his next question as a general one for the group as a whole, though his eyes never wavered from Justin.

"Do you want to go see the weight room one last time before we leave this place forever?"

The rest of the guys, having been reared in the wilds of straight boy jock land, waited for Justin to answer. Even Daniel.

It never occurred to any of them that Justin had never SEEN the weight room before and thus, "one last time," did not apply to him as this would be his "one and only time."

The question was for us.

I sighed.

Jocks.

What can you do?

"Sure, that would be nice," I replied for the group, trying to keep my exasperated eye rolling to a concealed minimum.

Still, no one moved.

My sigh was now very audible as I grabbed Daniel's hand, turned, and started the walk towards the gym. I didn't even wait to see if the rest of the group was following.

How these athletes survived daily life for all these years was beyond me.

But damned if they weren't fun to look at and play with...

The walk wasn't a death march. Not exactly. But there was a palpable solemnity to it. This would be the final time we would do this. Ever.

I had only been a part of the gym/jock life for a few short months, and Justin not at all; but, over that time, I had begun to comprehend the effect the space could have on a man. Or a woman for that matter. It provided a refuge and a place to let your mind wander and your body take over. It was a safe place for my friends, and had been where they forged and tested and strengthened their bonds of friendship together over the years.

And now, they would have to leave that behind. Find something new. Somewhere

new of their own. It was a daunting task, to be sure.

I wondered how conscious any of them were of that fact as they followed behind me and Daniel.

When we arrived, Daniel was the one who turned the silver handle, opened the door and flipped on the fluorescent lights.

The weight room flickered to life and I couldn't help but smile.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Justin's nose wrinkle in distaste.

"Don't worry, you get used to it," I said to him with an understanding smile which he returned with a nod.

High School Boy Smell.

Pungent.

The group filed in and stood in the open floor area, looking around at the equipment.

Justin looked like he was rapidly cataloging an undiscovered culture deep in the Amazon of South America.

I remembered that feeling well.

Ian was the first to recover.

"Spot me?" he asked Justin.

He didn't wait for a response, but headed to the bench press and began loading massive plates onto each side of the barbell.

Justin looked at me with the question clear on his face.

I nodded and indicated he should stand at Ian's head as he lay on his back, arms up to grab the bar. Ian's graduation robe made a semi-shiny pile on the floor at his feet as Justin stood behind his head and tentatively touched the cold metal bar with his long graceful fingers. Small beads of sweat began to form on his brow.

"I don't really think I can help with this much..."

Paul laughed.

"Trust me, J-man. It's merely a formality."

"Or he just wants to look up at your massive junk," Gordon added, much to Justin's embarrassment.

Ian looked up at Justin standing over him. He winked.

"Don't worry. I got this."

He lifted the bar, loaded with close to 300 lbs of steel, unless I missed my guess, and held it steady in the air above his chest as Justin's eyes popped.

He lowered the bar to his chest and then raised it without seeming to exert much effort.

Justin's jaw was on his chest.

"Besides," Ian continued as he pumped out a second repetition. "Gordon was right."

A Third rep.

"Crude and rude,"

A fourth rep.

"But right, none the less."

A fifth rep.

The bar clanged back into place on the holder and Ian sat up.

As Ian got to his feet and turned to face Justin with a smile, it was becoming apparent to all present that his little show had had quite the effect on the flaxen-haired boy. Which, I expect, was one of the main motivations behind the spectacle in the first place.

Even through the robe, Justin could do little to hide the rising bulge between his legs. In addition to that, his eyes were wide as he stared at Ian like he was some form of heavenly being who just descended from the skies.

A point in his favor: he walked calmly towards Ian, maneuvering easily around the bench press, rose onto his toes and kissed him firmly on the mouth.

His long fingers trapped Ian by the back of his head and pulled him down to meet his kiss, which Ian did with gusto.

To top it off, one of Justin's feet left the ground and rose into the air behind him like a rom-com movie poster. The same one I had so diligently tried to avoid becoming just minutes before.

If THAT was a rom-com coming soon, maybe I would actually watch it.

"Do you remember your first time in here with me?" Daniel asked.

"If he doesn't, I do," Paul added, rubbing the growing cock snaking across his pants and pointing towards his hips.

"Right over there? Remember?" Daniel said, pointing at the inclined weight bench.

"You beat that big buffoon at a bicep curl content. Of course I remember. See?"

I unzipped my graduation robe and looked down at myself.

My cock was fully hard, throbbing and straining against the fabric of my pants. As Daniel eyed it hungrily, a small dark spot appeared at my cock head and began to slowly spread.

"I remember every time with you, Angel Boy," I promised him.

A small moan from the bench press machine drew our eyes just in time to see Justin's legs leave the ground and wrap around Ian's waist. They had yet to break their kiss, and Justin clung to the larger teen like a monkey as their tongues writhed and twisted against each other.

"Well, we can see where this is headed," Gordon said with a grin. "Come on, let's leave these four to..."

"Don't move, dickheads," Daniel said quickly.

Both Paul and Gordon froze.

"You may be right about the direction, but don't forget how many times we all stood around and jerked off together already for the last four years. Before any of this. Hell, Paul, I saw your skinny needle cock for the first time the summer before 6th grade at sleep away camp, remember? So you two stay put, sit down, stand up, kneel, lay back, I don't care. But get your cocks out and enjoy the moment. I want to see cum flying within ten minutes. Got it?"

Gordon went so far as to favor Daniel with a mock salute.

Both boys were soon unzipping their flys and unbuttoning their shirts without another word of protest.

"Fuck, don't need to ask me twice, bud."

Daniel returned his attention to me.

"Where were we, baby?"

I smiled and pressed my palms to the broad flat planes of his chest, leaning

down to kiss him gently.

"I think we were about to say goodbye to the weight room in the best way possible," I very nearly moaned, pressing the length of my body into his and grinding my achingly hard cock against his hard stomach.

"Fuck yes, we were."

"I can't take it anymore!" Ian suddenly bellowed, his breath ragged and punctuated by his unwillingness to remove his lips from Justin's even for a second.

With his massive arms under Justin's lithe, long legs, he easily unwound the lanky nerd from his torso and set him gently, almost tenderly to the floor. No sooner had Justin's feet hit the ground than Ian grabbed his hand and lead him towards the long wall of floor to ceiling mirrors where the free weights stood wracked in neat rows like black iron sentries.

He jerked his head and made a grunting noise that the other jocks reacted to almost immediately.

Apparently, it meant "follow me."

I still had a lot to learn in so far as "jock speak" went.

Ian roughly jerked Justin around in front of him, pulling the smaller boy so hard that he nearly lost his footing and fell backwards into Ian's waiting embrace. His back pressed to Ian's massive chest, both of them rising and falling together in time. He wrapped his arms around Justin's slim waist and looked into his eyes through the mirror as he kissed he sides of Justin's long graceful neck.

Justin's eyes fluttered closed and he released a long breath through clenched teeth. Ian's hands flattened on Justin's torso, pressing into his clothes just above his flat chest. He slid slowly downwards, feeling each bump and nook on his abs, all while his lips and tongue danced across Ian's skin. Like serpents, his thick fingers easily worked beneath the hem of Justin's pants and continued down.

"Ohhh, fuck..." Justin moaned as Ian's grip found its mark and wrapped around his tool beneath the fabric of his khakis.

Ian watched Justin's face contort and twist with pleasure as his fingers and lips worked over his neck and down the long, lean curve of his shoulder.

From behind I watched Ian's hips and butt grinding slowly into Justin's perky ass, gyrating in time to his manipulations.

Justin's arms raised above his head and reached behind him to pull Ian's head deeper into his kiss, his fingers gripping the larger boy's hair tightly as he fought the rising tide of pleasure Ian was pouring onto him.

"Daaaammmmn," Paul sighed from behind me.

The rest of the group stood in silence behind the new couple, just watching

as they found their rhythm together. I glanced towards Paul and Gordon, and true to their word to Daniel, they had somehow stepped out of their pants on the ten step journey towards the mirror. Both of them were naked from the waist down, their button down shirts hanging open to reveal their well developed torsos.

Well, by most metrics on earth, they would be considered well developed, and certainly relative to my own and Justin's...but with Daniel and Ian in the room, they were on the lower end of average. Still hot...but that is relative.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard you hit the mirror," Ian growled low and long into Justin's ear. "You may not have been here before, but you're gonna leave your mark."

DAMackey
DAMackey
981 Followers