Speechless

Story Info
Lovers have a unique conversation.
743 words
3.7
10.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a Sunday morning lover. He comes by after he works out at the gym. He is fifty and in really good shape. We get along really well and we talk alot about a lot of things. He is very intelligent and well spoken, genuine and real. No falsehoods with this one. He has very blue eyes that twinkle when he is passionate about something, like economics. Which he teaches in a local high school. He likes his job, he likes most of his life. He has a very good body and is excellent at sex. He knows what he wants, and he is not usually afraid to speak about it to me.

But then, every once in a while, I surprise him with something that I say or do. He was here on a Monday morning (first day of deer season and the schools here close, because noone will be in class anyway). Usually Sunday mornings are his but I had to reschedule last Sunday because I had a female friend here over Saturday night.

I should let you know that while I am hetero, I do have a strong bi tendency. No, I don’t hate men. I might tell a man that I am a lesbian. But I only do that when I really don’t want to deal with an ass. I know that some men make the assumption that bi women don’t like men. That flat out isn’t true with me. I love men. I love everything about men. I just don’t deal well with idiots and it shows, they automatically assume that I hate all men.

Anyway, back to the story. We had some excellent sex and he was getting dressed to go do lunch with someone. “Why did you cancel yesterday on me?” he asked. I was standing about 10 feet away from him at the time. I told him that it was because a friend had come down and that I was going to do that from time to time. Personally, I think that I also do it to keep him on his toes. He looked at me kind funny and asked if I had another lover. “Yes, I have a few other lovers,” I told him. He asked me if the guy was built like him.

I told him at that point that it wasn’t a guy. He looked at me and said huh. I repeated the words and he stared at me. “What do you mean, that it wasn’t a guy?” he asked. The conversation got really funny from that point on. I told him that it was a woman and he just looked at me and turned this really funny shade of a purple-red. I was standing thinking that he was going to have a heart attack or something. “You never told me that you do women”. “You didn’t ask and it never came up in conversation,” was my reply.

He stood there, a really strange shade purplish-red and with his mouth hanging open, for what seemed like ten minutes. “Are you alright there?” I asked him finally. He just shook his head up and down. He turned his back and mumbled something. I said huh, and he mumbled it again. I walked over to him and lifted his face up and told him that I didn’t hear him. He repeated it again.

I laughed until my sides hurt. He looked at me and said that it wasn’t funny. I looked at him and saw the serious look on his face. I told him that it was and then I asked him why he had never said anything about it before. He said that he didn’t know and if he had he would have said something sooner.

I told him that it was a doable thing and that he just needed to give me time to do what I do best in this case. He looked at me again and said okay. He put on his coat and walked over to me and the hug that he gave me felt like he was breaking me in half. I got one of the most remarkable kisses that I have ever had from him. I walked to the door with him, he grabbed me and kissed me again. He went out the door shaking his head.

Wanna know what he said? Ask me and I will tell you. My email is in my profile.