Speechless

Story Info
If he can’t say no, will his wife do whatever she wants?
6.7k words
3.09
88.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers

Many thanks to bythewx for first editing this story.

Grateful thanks to Dowageroftwo, who edited, corrected, questioned and inspired until the story became far better.

*

Roger heard Mary in the next room talking to Alice.

The voices were low, because they thought he was asleep, but he focused, and soon every syllable was clear. It was remarkable how acute his hearing had become since the accident. It was almost as if he had grown new ears to make up for what had been taken from him.

"You are so patient," Alice said. "I could never do what you've been doing."

His wife's response was subdued, different from the upbeat, cheery voice she used when speaking to him.

"Not that it's done a damn bit of good. I did everything Dr. Roth said to do. I've been soothing, tender, encouraging, affectionate, hopeful and always positive. I keep on talking until I have no voice left. It's like talking to a wall."

"Can he even hear you?"

"Dr. Roth tested him, and his hearing is nearly back to normal. He's better every day, and he's less confused now. I can see it in his eyes. Dr. Roth says when he wants pen and paper, it will show he's recovered most of his comprehension. But he hasn't even tried to talk as far as I can tell."

"What does Dr. Roth say about that?"

"He says there's nothing wrong with his vocal cords. He could be talking just like you and me if he wanted to."

"So why doesn't he?"

"The diagnosis is hysterical mutism. It's rare, and it's the first case that Dr. Roth has seen personally. Roger's brain wasn't injured in the accident, but it was so traumatized that something disconnected the desire to talk. He wants to talk. But at the same time, on a deeper level, he never wants to talk again, and that deeper level is in control."

"But he will talk eventually," Alice said.

Roger heard Mary choking back tears.

"We don't know. Dr. Roth said in some cases the hysterical mutism lasts the rest of the patient's life. He was starting to tell me the percentages, but I stopped him and told him that I didn't want to know.

"I told him I would do everything and try anything, and I wouldn't give up until Roger talked again. He said that if there was no progress after a certain point, I would have to change my attitude or it could destroy my life.

"I'm scared, Alice. Each time we go in, Dr. Roth asks what I've been doing and how Roger reacted. I can tell he's not hopeful. If he tells me I have to live with the fact that Roger will never speak again, I think I'll go insane."

"No you won't. Other people have had accidents, and their families learn to deal with it. So will you."

Roger closed his eyes. His concentration on the conversation had tired him, and he soon drifted off to sleep. He had a smile on his face because he was thinking about Mary. He would soon tell her how much he loved her and how he would make it up to her for all the worry and unhappiness she was going through. If the doctor said he could talk, there was nothing that was going to stop him from talking.

*************

"It's so strange talking about Roger with him sitting right here with us," Alice said.

"Dr. Roth said there was no reason for me to keep anything a secret from him," Mary said. "Hearing people talking about him will help him adjust better to the changes coming to our lives.

"I'm pretty sure he now hears everything we're saying. Watch his eyes. You can see him reacting. He's got a long way to go before he's mentally and physically strong enough to take care of himself, but Dr. Roth is sure that eventually he will recover completely, except for his voice."

"You're a lot calmer about it now than you were a few weeks ago."

"Dr. Roth finally convinced me that I wasn't doing anybody any good by acting the martyr. He said I needed to heal as much as Roger did and to start thinking of myself.

"At first, I resisted, but then I tried it, and you know what -- it helped. I feel better now than I've felt since the accident.

"I also finally admitted to myself that I have resentment toward Roger. Dr. Roth says there's no shame in that. Roger can talk, but he won't. Because of that, my life is going to more difficult. I was suppressing those feelings, but now I have empowered myself to think them without feeling guilty.

"You've helped me tremendously by listening to me vent without judging me. You are the best friend anyone could ever have, and I'm so grateful to you. I'm not afraid to tell you of the times when I actually hate Roger for what he's doing to me. I can say things to you that I can't tell the children."

"Remember, it's not his fault," Alice said. "The drunk driver in the other car slammed into his door without warning. There is nothing he could have done."

"I know he's not responsible for the accident, but Roger is no innocent. I found out he's been screwing someone at his office."

"Shut up! Roger would never cheat on you."

"Did you see how he just jumped," Mary said. "He even told me about her. She's a spitfire named Celia."

Roger tried to say, "No, no, Mary, you're wrong," but his lips didn't move.

"He said she had gone after five or six married men at work and had affairs with all of them," Mary continued, "and she had warned him he was next. We laughed about it, and he told me I didn't have anything to worry about because he wasn't attracted to sluts. I believed him, but now I realize that I was in denial. I knew all along he was only telling me to protect himself in case someone mentioned anything about her to me."

"I can't believe it. Do you have any proof?"

"I don't need proof. There are some things you just know."

Mary's words cut into Roger like a knife. All he could think of is that she had been exhausting herself with nursing him and trying every therapy to help him recover his voice. It must have affected her mind. How could she believe that he would ever touch another woman?

"Do you think he was still seeing her when he had the accident?" Alice asked.

"It doesn't matter," Mary said with finality. "He won't see her anymore. Dr. Roth told me one of these days, he's going to be strong enough to have sex again.

"Imagine it. He'll screw like an animal. Maybe he'll grunt. But he'll never tell me that he loves me ever again. I'm realizing just how much I needed to hear his lies."

"I can't believe what you're saying. I've never heard you like this."

"It's hard for me to believe I never said a word to him about his running around. Who knows how many women there were before Celia. All I can think of is that I probably didn't want the children to find out.

"I have to adjust to a future in which Roger won't make a living anymore. We'll be living on our savings and the insurance settlement. It will be enough to be comfortable, but it's the end of our plans to travel after his retirement. Once he can take care of himself, maybe I'll go back to work.

"That's what I've got to look forward to. It's all on me now.

"His silence is deafening. I've been thinking about sneaking out while the nurse was here to find a man who could talk to me while he's making love. Then I thought, why should I? I can invite him over here. Roger isn't strong enough to do anything about it."

"That's sick!" Alice said.

"You think that's bad. I was watching the nurse putting the restraints on Roger that keep him from falling out of his bed at night. It occurred to me that I could leave them on one morning and fuck the guy while he watches."

Roger began shaking.

"Don't say that. Look what you're doing to him."

They both watched him shake for a minute before he calmed down.

"Did you notice that he didn't even try to move his mouth," said Mary. "Maybe he'll shake like that while he watches us."

She laughed a bitter laugh.

"I'll be watching him while I do it. It already gets me hot thinking about how humiliated he'll look. I'll probably have the best orgasms of my life."

"You actually sound serious."

"I'm dead serious. Have you ever had an affair, Alice?"

"I almost did once. I was really angry at Jim. Now I can't even remember what he did that made me so mad. He didn't cheat, but I wanted to get back at him, sort of revenge. Some sales guy at a store started flirting with me, but I stopped before it got serious.

"Do you know any single studs looking for something purely physical?" Mary asked. "No married men. I wouldn't do to their wives what Roger did to me."

Alice laughed.

"You're getting me wet with this kind of talk. I'm going to jump Jim's bones the minute he comes in the door. He won't know what hit him. But he won't complain. I've got to go now. He'll be home in an hour."

"Do you have time to help me get Roger back to bed?"

Roger tried to struggle as they led him to the bedroom, but he suddenly felt tired. After Mary gently tucked him in, he tossed and turned for a while and then fell into an exhausted sleep.

*****************

"I think he's stirring," Alice said.

"Yes," Mary said as she sat down next to the bed and leaned over to look at Roger's face. She was smiling but also twitching nervously.

"You really are excited," Alice said. "Tell me what's going on?"

"He has to be awake first," she said. "He's blinking and looking up at me now. I'm going to give him a big kiss. There. You see. He's wide awake now."

"It looks like he's trying to move away from you," Alice said as she pulled her chair closer to the bed and leaned over Roger. "His eyes are crazy. What's happened to him?"

"Hardly anything yet," said Mary, "but he knows what I'm going to do now, because I tried it out yesterday. He's going to put on a show for you. And you are the producer."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, without you, none of this would be possible. When you showed me those trashy stories, I didn't know what to think. How could you think of doing those things to your husband?"

Alice interrupted her.

"Don't say that! I told you my husband never comes into my mind when I read those. He's in the real world. And reading them hasn't changed our life at all, except now I never get upset when he's not as horny as I am. If he comes home exhausted, I have something to satisfy me."

"I'm sorry," Mary said. "I forgot you told me that. But it's different for me. I really imagined myself in those stories, and Roger was the husband that the wife was doing those things to. After reading a few, it dawned on me that I could live out some of those scenes I was masturbating to.

"Today is just the first step. I put together some ideas from the stories into a show. As I said, you're the producer. I'm the director, and Roger's the star. Look at him squirming. Even though he's still far from full strength, I think he would probably find a way to get away if I didn't have those restraints on him."

"They don't look very strong," Alice said.

"They're good enough for now, but I've already bought better ones, because in a month, he might be strong enough to break these."

"So he is recovering. Just not his voice."

"Dr. Roth said he doesn't need to see him anymore. He doesn't think Roger will ever speak again. I've accepted it, and I've been busy making plans."

"What kind of plans?"

"I'll tell you later, but let me do this first."

She got up from her chair, walked to the bed and grabbed Roger's pajama bottoms. He tried to move away from her, but his restraints only allowed him to squirm and slide a little. She pulled them off in a few seconds.

"Did you see how he resisted?" Mary said. "He's embarrassed. I didn't hear you objecting, Roger."

She laughed as Alice stared at Roger.

"Pretty impressive cock, isn't it? The man I'm going to fuck while Roger watches has got to have one at least that big."

Mary grabbed the controls for the hospital bed and pushed a button down until the whole bed lowered to the level of her chair.

"That's perfect," she said. "You can sit in that chair, Alice, but I think you may want to walk over to the other side of the bed and stand up so you can see everything."

Alice followed her suggestion.

"Let me introduce you to Mr. Happiness. What do you think?"

"It's pretty large," said Alice. "Are you going to --?"

"It's not for me. This is Roger's new friend. Yes, it's big, but there was no problem yesterday. There's a little resistance at first, but I filled Roger with lube so it won't take long. Watch him hold his breath and wrinkle his forehead when I start pushing Mr. Happiness up his ass.

"He's concentrating to keep tight himself tight. See how hard he's working. But the lube is doing its job, and Mr. Happiness is starting to slide in. I left the restraint over his stomach off, and he can move his ass around. Look how he's trying to move away from me, but I just follow him. What a show! I'm hot already.

"See, it's all the way in. But if I let go, he can push it out again. This belt attaches to it and goes around his waist to hold it in. There.

"Did you see how his cock twitched? Even though he's uncomfortable and humiliated, Mr. Happiness is stimulating him a little because it's touching his prostate. Look at him. Have you ever seen him so scared? He knows he can't stop what's coming.

"Say something, Roger. If you want me to stop, all you have to do is tell me."

She laughed.

"No, you're never going to say anything to me again, are you? Even though there's nothing wrong with your voice. But you can make sounds. Let's see if this can make you grunt for Alice like you did for me yesterday."

Mary reached over stuck her fingers into a small can of Crisco that was on the night stand. She took her fingers out and began rubbing her hands together and spreading the white grease all over them.

"One hand on the cock and one on the balls. Let's start slow and get a regular rhythm going. You always loved for me to play with your balls when we made love, didn't you, Roger? You're squirming around, but your cock gives you away. It's getting big and hard.

"I hear you, Roger, You're communicating to me even though you can't speak. Your breathing tells me you love this even though your facial expression is saying the opposite.

"Look at Alice, Roger. She's getting all red in the face watching you. When she goes home, I bet she rubs out one or two. I'll do the same.

"But you get to come first, Roger. I think you're ready now. Watch closely, Alice. I'm reaching down under the strap with my right hand and pressing the button on the end of the dildo. It's pretty quiet, but I'm sure you can hear that hum above Roger's breathing. Look at him now. I think if we waited a while, he'd come just from the vibration, but why wait?

"He's trying to hold back, but he can't. Did you hear that soft moan? That's what he does now when he's about to come. Watch this. I saw some videos on the Internet where the woman does this. Timing is everything."

She quickly took her hand off Roger's cock and with both hands squeezed his testicles as hard as she could. She released them and a second later squeezed them hard again,

"Look at his cock flip back and forth like a crazy pendulum. His come is oozing out because the pain in his balls ruined his ejaculation. He's not enjoying this at all."

She squeezed his testicles hard a third time and then let them go.

"I'm done. Roger. You can relax now while I wash my hands. Alice will keep an eye on you."

When Mary came back into the bedroom, she said, "Well, what do you think, Alice? Don't just stare at Roger's cock. Say something. Or has this made you speechless, too?"

"I, I don't know what to say. I had no idea seeing something like this would affect me the way it just did. I mean, I've seen similar stuff on the Internet, but either it's acting or the husband is really getting off on it. Roger hated what you were doing. For some reason, that made it a hundred times more exciting."

"This is just the beginning. Wait till you hear my plans."

"Shouldn't we speak in the other room," Alice said as she looked at Roger, whose eyes were wide and staring at Mary.

"No. I thought about keeping things secret and surprising Roger. But I decided it's even more exciting if he knows. Seeing the fear on his face and his body trembling as he anticipates what's going to happen to him is almost more exciting than doing anything. Look at him while I talk. He's hearing what I'm about to say for the first time, too.

"I'm still looking for the right man to make him a cuckold. Thanks to the phone numbers you gave me, I've got a couple of dates on the calendar that sound promising."

"Are you sure about this, Mary? As long as I've known you and Roger, you've devoted yourself to him and he's worshipped you. This is against your nature."

"I've thought about that," Mary said. "I now realize the most important part of our relationship was sharing everything. We talked every day about him, about me, about the children, about the future. When I finally accepted that this was gone forever, my feelings toward him began to change.

"You know, at our final appointment, Dr. Roth said that we could start having sex again if we were careful. But I have zero desire for Roger now. I only feel disgust and anger.

"You know how there are certain things that irritate you about anyone -- your best friend, even the man you love. You just automatically forgive those things. But when I look at him now, all I think of are things that bother me.

"The biggest one is the affair with the tramp at the office. Maybe I'm making a big thing out of it so I can justify what I'm doing to him, but at this moment, I'm so furious that I can't wait until he's watching me with my stud and realizing that's as close as he'll get to having sex with me for the rest of his life.

"And that won't even be the worst humiliation. I'm going to watch him having sex, too. I'm looking for a second man."

"What do you mean? Roger's not gay."

"Of course, he's not," said Mary. "That's why I'm going to find a guy with lots of muscles to break him in. He'll have a monster cock, too. Can you imagine the pain and humiliation? Would you like to come over and watch? I'm going to video them, so I can watch whenever I want."

"That could be dangerous. There's AIDS, and Roger could get torn down there. You don't want that."

"You're right. Everything will be planned carefully. I want to hurt and humiliate Roger, but nothing permanent. Before I introduce Roger to his lover, I'm going to prepare him. Watch this."

Roger was listening to the conversation and looking mostly at Mary, with occasional glances at Alice. His mind was reeling.

This couldn't be his wife, who had been breaking his heart with her overwhelming love for him. She had exhausted herself in coaxing and encouraging him to speak. She didn't know that he heard her break down and sob sometimes after she left his room. The woman speaking with her voice couldn't be the same Mary, his soulmate and the loving mother of his two children.

It must be burnout from her constant concern about him that was driving her into temporary insanity. He wished he could sweep her up in his arms and tell her that he understood and would forget what he had just heard.

What was he thinking? It would be a long time before he was strong enough to prevent Mary from doing the crazy things she was talking about. Her friend, Alice, didn't seem to be much help. After her initial shock, she even seemed to be encouraging Mary's wild schemes and helping her. Unless he could find a way to escape and get help, Mary would destroy their marriage.

He watched as Mary picked up something from the dresser and walked over to his bed.

"I watched some bondage videos, but I realized I'm not into all the hardware," Mary said. "I want as little restraint as possible, just what's necessary to let me do what I want.

edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers
12