Speechless with Teeth Ch. 12

Story Info
I've finally gotten what I've been craving all this time.
2.9k words
4.5
4.7k
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lay there outside on the hilltop, I instinctively cradled Thomas in my arms. His panting was beginning to subside. I stared up at the newly risen stars in awe. How gentle and loving he was to me! I'd never experienced anything like it before. I could tell Thomas was exhausted as I looked down at him and began to wonder how much effort it must have taken him to be so gentle, especially on this hill. It was then that I realized that we were still outside.

"Thomas?" I whispered lowly. "Maybe we should go inside now."

He sat up, looked around, and then laughed lightly. "You're right. We did have a little bit of a roll around, huh?"

I smiled. "Yes we did!"

After we walked into my apartment and I closed and locked the door behind me, Thomas pulled me into his warm arms and kissed the top of my head. I smiled.

"Never thought I would smile this way again," I whispered.

He gave a light chuckle. "I'm glad that I could make you smile this way then."

My heart began to pound anew as I turned myself quickly to face him, burying myself into his chest.

"Don't ever leave me," I whispered.

He encircled his arms around me and pulled me in tightly. "I'm not going anywhere, Shaye. Not unless you ask me to."

I looked up at him, a little bit of a pout on my face. "That's exactly what I mean. Don't leave me, no matter what. Even if I get mean or cold, I don't want to lose you."

I stared into his face waiting for an answer.

His already softened face began to morph into a smile. "Shayla, I love you."

With that, I smiled. "I love you too."

We were both exhausted from our lovemaking outside. It was getting late, so Thomas and I decided that it would be better for him stay to over that night so he could rest. I made my way toward the shower, turning it on hot so that I could relax myself well enough to go to sleep. It had been a long day. As I sat on the bench in my shower, comforted by the steaming hot water, my mind began to wander. It seemed as though a million thoughts ran through my head. I could hardly believe that I was really in love! It wasn't supposed to be possible for a bitter little monster like me. But it was. Satisfied, I lay back on the bench and sighed to myself. Nothing could stop my joy. Nothing.

"Shaye? Are you alright?" I heard Thomas ask.

I jumped, a little startled. I hadn't realized that I had dozed off while sitting in the shower. Getting up off the bench, I made my way to the shower door. "I'm perfectly fine, Thomas. Just a little tired."

He opened the door and walked into the bathroom, coming to stand in front of the cracked door. Amazed, I watched his cheeks turned a slight pink.

"Dear Jesus, she's beautiful!" he gasped out loud.

I laughed. "Well, while you're sitting there ogling over me, why don't you mosey your way into the shower with me and save a little water tonight?"

Without hesitation, he lowered his lips down to mine and met me in a gentle kiss. Then he pulled away quickly to start undressing. I smiled slyly, closed the shower door, and turned around. I wanted what he would see be a surprise.

Mere seconds later, I felt a rush of cold air as the shower door opened and then his presence behind me. My face flushed red with arousal. I looked over my shoulder and could see that, already, he was excited. He leaned against me. Just feeling his hard throbbing cock made me instinctively spread my legs open a little wider, silently begging for my clit to be stimulated.

Thomas smiled at my reaction. "A little fast there, aren't you?" He said, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

I turned sharply. "You should be one to talk." Looking down, I gently grabbed his hard length and began to stroke gently, the steam and hot water and the sight of his cock urging me on.

He moaned, "Shaye, I love how your soft hands seem to do just the right things to me..."

I smiled. "It won't be my hands for much longer."

I slowly kneeled in the shower, not feeling any discomfort at the shower sprinkles dancing upon the top of my scalp and down my face.

Thomas looked down. "Shaye, if you don't want to do this--"

I quickly shushed him. "Quiet, Thomas. I want to please you, and there's no use refusing me!"

Without any further interruption, I took him into my mouth, adjusting quickly to this new length.

He moaned loudly.

A part of me seemed to almost burn on the inside as I saw him rear back while I allowed my tongue to slowly please his head. As I breathed in some of the hot air and moved my tongue around his throbbing head, the sight of the pleasure on his face urged me on to move a little faster and suck a little harder.

He grabbed the back of my head gently, guiding me along his hard shaft as I pleased him.

"Shaye..." he moaned lightly.

The sound of my name made me even more aroused and more encouraged to keep going.

"Mmmm," I moaned. I was enjoying the feel of him on my tongue more than I'd ever dreamed of enjoying pleasing a man.

The pressure of his hand on the back of my head instantly became a little firmer, but not uncomfortable.

Thomas looked down at me and whispered. "Shit, Shayla...don't do this to me. Hearing you moan like that...you're making me crazy!"

Encouraged by his words, I smiled to myself and began finding pleasure in his pleasure. I let go of my inhibitions and moaned loudly from the back of my throat, feeling him throb harder and hotter in my mouth as a response. The more I moaned, the more he enjoyed it.

"Shayla..." he groaned, "You're going to make me cum!"

Taking this as a cue, I pushed his cock all the way to the back of my throat, taking in as much of him as I possibly could.

The soft grip he had on the back of my head soon turned into his hands clasping my hair; a loud groan erupted from the back of his throat as he thrust his cock into my mouth one last time.

He screamed, "Shaye!" and then came fast and hard, shooting his cum into the back of my throat.

Realizing his loss of control, Thomas quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked down at me in concern.

"Shayla...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

Looking up at him deviously, I swallowed his cum in one big gulp and then stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Don't be silly," I whispered. "I knew exactly what I'm doing."

Amazed, his eyes widened at me. "You swallowed that?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't see any cum on this shower floor, now do you?"

He shook his head, ignoring my blatant sarcasm.

"Well then, it's time for me to return the favor."

In one swift movement, Thomas had me out of his arms and up against the shower wall. He placed little kisses along my neck and collarbone. He used a hand to tease my aroused clit and opened me up for his touch. Now it was me moaning lowly at the sensations, loving the wonderful feel of my building arousal once again. Without any words, Thomas bent over slightly and placed his mouth over a breast. He took my tender nipple into his mouth and beginning to suck lightly on it. His free hand soon became occupied with kneading and teasing my other breast, and soon the tip of his hot tongue began to taste, touch, and tease my nipple. I moaned, becoming wetter and wetter at his teasing. I almost cursed myself that I was allowing him to make me feel so wonderful. His hand reached down and spread my thighs a little bit wider. I moved my hips, only to feel his thick fingers push inside of me and press onto my g-spot. I arched forward instinctively, letting out a lustful cry. Thomas continued at his task. I placed a hand over the back of his head and pressed his tongue hard onto my breast, simultaneously grinding myself against his fingers. He pulled his fingers back a little bit and then thrust them inside me again quickly, making me once again arch forward involuntarily.

"Thomas!' I screamed.

Despite my effort, Thomas resisted my arching hips and kept me in place, determined to keep going. Before I knew it, an orgasm began to wash over me. I tightened my legs against his hand and whined loudly, pulling his mouth hard against me once more and tensing tightly.

"Oh...Thomas!" I screamed.

My orgasm pulsed through me, sending shockwave after shockwave of pleasure and arousal all at once. I held my breath for what seemed like forever as I felt my pussy walls clamp around my lover's fingers before finally finding relief. As my orgasm subsided, I leaned limply against the wall as Thomas kissed me softly.

"I love you, baby," he whispered to me.

I weakly wrapped my arms around his shoulders and laid my head into his chest and responded, "I love you too."

Leaning down, Thomas whispered softly into my ear, "I'm not done yet."

In another quick movement, Thomas picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, planting little kisses on my neck and bosom. I cradled his head, still weak from my aftershock, and moaned lightly.

"I'm not sure how many orgasms I can take tonight, Thomas," I said softly.

Discouraged by my statement, he hesitated, looked at me, and asked, "Do you want to stop, Shaye?"

I shook my head. "No, no, of course not! I don't want to stop until I pass out!"

As much as I couldn't believe it, I was still aroused. I shifted myself on his hips so that I could better feel his skin against my own. I could tell he was as hard as I was horny. I didn't want to stop until we were both spent. Sitting down on the shower bench, Thomas positioned me in his lap and then leaned back some.

"I want you to show me, Shaye. Show me how to love you just right."

Grabbing my hips to help me keep balance, Thomas glided me slowly on top of him, sliding inside of me just enough to make me feel the full pleasure from all of his cock inside me but not enough to set a rhythm.

I moaned, "I'll show you, Thomas, but you have to help me. I want to know how to love you just right too."

With a nod, Thomas kept his hands on my hips. I slowly began a steady rhythm in our lovemaking. At first I was able to keep track of the rhythm inside my head, but my sense was steadily leaving me. I placed my hands on his shoulders to give myself better stability. Though his hands were guiding me vertically on his cock, I was still losing any sense of balance I thought I had. Soon I no longer cared about rhythm. Our movements became totally natural to me. I let go of myself, groaning loudly and moving faster up and down on his cock. I rode him fast. I rode him hard. He uttered soft moans and grinds in return while allowing me to keep most of the control.

"Damn it all, Shayla," he mumbled. "Look what you do to me. You make me so fucking weak. Is that what you want, baby? Do you like making me this weak?"

Barely comprehending his words in my head, I managed to pant, "Yes, baby! I love it! I want you at my fucking mercy!"

Gripping my hips tight, Thomas leaned into me until his chest met my own, turning my ride into our grind. I kept riding harder and stronger. I could feel an orgasm riding up within me again. Thomas kissed my shoulder and moved his hands to give grip my ass a give it a tight squeeze. I screamed in surprise. I was ready to fall over the edge of pleasure.

"Thomas," I panted, "I'm gonna cum again!"

He pulled me against him tighter and began to thrust inside of me faster.

He yelled, "Cum for me, Shaye!"

I couldn't take it any longer. I screamed in hot lust as loud as I could muster and gripped my lover tightly. I tightened my legs around him and felt my pussy walls clench hard against his throbbing cock. My sensitivity skyrocketed and I felt myself begin to shake. Thomas held onto me for dear life as he responded with an orgasm of his own, pulling me against him and groaning loudly to match my screams.

"Shit baby!" he yelled.

He burst hot inside me, spilling his hot cum inside me as my pussy walls tightly clenched onto his cock. This was it. This was wonderful. This had to be the most wonderful feeling in the world. And I couldn't believe that it was really happening to me!

As our combined orgasm passed over us, we became limp in each other's arms. I smiled, and then sighed with satisfaction. I was finally happy, and nothing could steal it from me. Looking at Thomas, he seemed relaxed, as if he had not a care or a desire in the world but to be with me. I sat up a little bit and kissed him softly on his lips as I felt him falling soft inside of me. My senses soon came back to my head and I began to hear the sprinkles of the shower water once again.

"Look at us," I whispered. "And here we were supposed to be showering..."

Amused, Thomas burst out in his loud laugh that had become so familiar to me.

"Well, showering isn't out of the picture yet, Shayla," he answered.

Pulling away, I stood up weakly, allowing myself to feel his cum drip out of my pussy for the second time that night. Thomas stood up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I take it, then, that you enjoyed yourself," he said.

I chuckled at his statement. "Actually, I enjoyed myself quite a bit. I take it from your responses that you had at least a little fun as well?"

"Fun is an understatement," he replied.

After washing and drying each other, I sat quietly on my bed, too spent to concentrate on anything. Thomas sat in the living area, lying on the sofa in a clean pair of boxer shorts and nothing else. We were exhausted. I thought that I was ready for bed. I realized that this night wasn't the same as any other night in my life. I didn't want to sleep alone anymore. I didn't want to drift away into slumber knowing that the only warmth I would have would be the blankets that surrounded me. This bed was empty with just me in it. And I knew exactly how to fix it.

When I walked into the living area, I could see that Thomas was having a little bit of trouble with sleep himself, even with the exhaustion of our lovemaking clearly painted in his face. I walked to the sofa where he was lying and sat down near his chest.

"Having trouble sleeping?" I asked.

He looked up and gave me a smile. "Just a little bit."

Leaning my mouth over his soft lips, I stopped short a few centimeters away.

"There's an extra space in my bed if you want it."

Thomas sat up to close the distance between us and met my lips in a kiss. Thomas pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately, enveloping my entire body with his warmth.

As he came up from the kiss, he gave me his signature bright grin.

"You don't have to tell me twice."

With that, he picked me up and carried me into my bedroom, using his foot to close the door behind us. He set me gently on the bed and gave me one last lingering kiss before joining me on the other side. When I felt his arms wrap around me while we pulled the blankets over us, I knew that this was right. I finally knew what it meant to love.

Lying on my back I realized that this was the feeling that I had been craving all of these years. Thomas was the man who tamed the monster that James had released. This feeling of protection and love was greater than any feeling of power or control that I could ever fathom. I linked my arm with his, pulling myself deeper into his heat.

"Thomas?" I whispered.

He opened his eyes. "Yes, Shaye?"

"I love you."

Giving me a warm smile, he lifted his head and kissed my cheek. "I love you too. And...Shaye?"

I looked into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Happy birthday, baby."