Speed Demon

Story Info
She gets nailed by the beat cop.
1.7k words
4.18
125.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLL
LLL
2 Followers

When I start to feel stressed, I like to get to the back roads and drive fast. The twisting, turning roads test my driving skills and my response time. It doesn’t take long for the stress to start flowing from my body.

This day has been particularly stressful; everything that could go wrong did. And, to top everything off, I had worn a most uncomfortable dress that day in hopes of saving the account I wound up losing. I’m not a small woman and I should have known better than to buy a dress like this in the first place. It was a tight-fitting, deep v-necked fire-engine red number that barely covered my ass. My tits were mostly exposed, my nipples barely covered by the plunging neckline. Of course, I had no bra to wear with it. It was so tight that panty lines would have shown so I wore a thong. That, too, was the source of some discomfort. I couldn’t wait to get home and change and I couldn’t wait to get away from the hustling, crazy traffic to the open back roads.

Work was over and soon the traffic was a memory. I turned off the main road onto a really winding road. I gradually pushed the gas pedal. It was an automatic response, really, and I watched the needle climb. No other cars were on the road. As I approached this little hill, I kicked up the speed.

Just as I topped the hill, I saw him. I quickly realized that he had a radar gun pointing at me. Too late; I was nabbed. I hit the brake and started looking for some place to stop. The road was very narrow and had no shoulder. I slowed down, watching his blue lights in my rearview mirror, and cruised on down the road to a gravel path. I turned in and waited for the police officer to approach.

When he got near enough that I could see, I realized he was the same officer that had warned me several times before about driving so fast on this road. Damn, I muttered. I thought this was his day off. Obviously, I was very wrong.

He leaned down and looked through the driver’s window. I didn’t dare look at him.

“Step out of the car, please,” I heard him say.

No use trying to get out of this one. I was doing at least 80 in a 30 when he nailed me. I opened the door and did as he requested.

“Well, well, well. It seems you’ve traded cars since our last meeting like this, haven’t you? Bought yourself a smaller, faster one, huh?” he said.

I didn’t answer. Apparently, that made him angry.

“I asked you a question.”

“Yes, I bought a new car. I wore the old one out,” I replied. “I guess asking you to just give me a warning is out of the question, huh?”

“Turn around, put your hands behind your head and spread your legs.”

Now I’m getting nervous. That’s usually what they tell you before they arrest you. Oh my God. He can’t be arresting me!

“Please, just give me the ticket! I’ll pay whatever it is. Please don’t arrest me!” I was on the verge of tears. “Please!”

I felt his hands move over my body, checking for weapons and drugs--as if I could hide anything in this outfit. He stopped and lingered as his hands moved up my legs. Maybe I could get out of this after all--if I played my cards right.

“Officer, I know I was speeding. But I lost a huge account today and I may get fired over it. I was angry with myself and angry with the client. Is there anything I can do to convince you to forget about this?”

He took a step closer to me, blocking my escape. He leaned toward me and said, “Well, maybe we can work something out. Don’t move.” He walked to his car, turned off the lights, and walked back to me.

He grabbed my arm and lead me farther down the path, never saying a word.

We were so far away from the cars that I started to get worried. I looked around for a house or a barn or something--nothing in sight. Then, I saw a big, flat rock. He led me over to it and pushed me down.

“I’m getting a little tired of seeing you in my area, driving like some maniac over these winding roads. Don’t you realize you could kill somebody driving that way? This is a country road. What if you run up on some kids riding bikes or a farmer pulling a hay wagon with a tractor? You’ll kill them before they even know you’re coming!”

“I guess I never thought about that. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.”

“No, you won’t because I’m going to make sure you remember this time. Stand up and take off that dress!”

“What?”

“Are you hard of hearing? Take it off or I’ll do it for you and if I do, you’ll never wear it again!"

I slowly stood up and began unbuttoning the dress, all the while thinking about what I wasn’t wearing. After the first two buttons were undone, my tits fell free of the dress.

“Hurry up; I haven’t got all day, you know,” he said to me.

I finished unbuttoning the dress and took it off. I was standing there wearing only a thong and my shoes. He stared at my huge tits for a moment. I lowered my eyes to the ground and glanced at his crotch as I did so. I saw a huge bulge in his pants and my pussy started to twitch.

“Turn around and bend over that rock.”

“Excuse me?”

“Turn around and bend over that rock.”

Evidently I didn’t move fast enough for him. He took two long strides toward me, spun me around, and bent me over the rock himself.

“Somebody did a very poor job of making you mind when you were a little girl so I see I’ll have to make a believer out of you.” With that, he trapped my legs with his and started to spank me!

I screamed out and said, “STOP IT! You’re hurting me!”

“You haven’t seen hurt yet. The more you scream and squirm, the harder I’m going to spank!” He began slapping my bare ass much harder than he had been. SMACK! SLAP! SMACK! SMACK! SLAP! SMACK! SMACK!

I cried out, “Please stop! Pleeeeease! It HURTS!” He kept on. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

My ass was on fire now. The pain was so intense I thought I’d pass out. Then suddenly, he stopped spanking me. I felt him part my legs and lean in on them so I couldn’t move. His arm held my torso flat on the rock. I heard a zipper being unzipped and I realized what was coming.

“What? You’re going to rape me, too?” I said between sobs.

“You can’t rape a willing party!”

“What makes you think I’m willing?”

“This!” I felt him slide his fingers up and down my pussy which was dripping wet. “Tell me you don’t want me,” he said. “Tell me!”

“I can’t!” I cried, embarassed at my body's betrayal. “I DO want you! I want to feel your cock inside me!”

When he heard that, he drove his cock deep into my pussy. Over and over, he slammed his hot, throbbing rod up into me. He slapped my aching ass several more times as he plunged into me.

I was so close to cumming and then I felt him pull out.

“No, please! I need to cum! I’m almost there! Please! I've got to cum! Put it back in!”

“I’ve got other plans for you, Miss Speed Demon.”

I felt his fingers slide into my pussy again and again. Then I felt pressure at my asshole.

“Oh, God! No! Please! I’ve never done that before! Please don’t!”

“Just relax and go with it. I’ll be easy,” he said a little gentler. He removed his finger from my ass and I felt his head start to push at my hole.

“Relax, honey. You can do it. Let me rub your clit a little--that’ll help you take it all.” His voice was soothing and sexy.

As he rubbed my clit, I felt his head going deeper. Then I felt it pop past my tight ring. He stopped pushing and told me to take a few deep breaths. With every breath I took, he pushed a little farther in. Soon he had his entire cock up my ass.

I must admit, I started to feel incredibly, wonderfully full. He began gradually increasing his speed until he was ramming his cock in my ass.

“How’s my Speed Demon doing?” he asked.

“Oh God, yes! Don’t stop! Pound my ass! Harder! Oh God! I love this!”

He drove into me like a madman. I was so close to cumming.

"Oh my God! I’m gonna cum!” I screamed at him. He pulled all the way out. Then he rammed his hard cock up my ass one more time as I felt him filling my ass with his cum. Exhausted, he collapsed on top of me as we both lay there trying to catch our breath. When he pulled his cock out of me, I felt his cum dripping down my pussy.

He finally stood up and started to get his uniform back together. I tried to stand up but my legs wouldn’t let me. He picked up my dress and helped me get back into it. Not a word was spoken between us that entire time.

When he had buttoned the last button, he put his arm around my waist and helped me walk back to the car. He helped me into the car, buckled the seat belt, shut the door, leaned through the window and kissed me. A long, deep, probing, heart-stopping kiss.


“I don’t ever want to catch you driving that fast through here again, do you understand me?”

I just nodded as I didn’t trust my voice.

“If I do, I’m going to arrest you. Got it?” The stern look on his face told me he meant every word.

I nodded again.

“Now, what are you doing Saturday night?” He asked with a smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

LLL
LLL
2 Followers