Speeding

Story Info
Tom and I are stopped by the police.
1.3k words
3.79
21.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just been to a party, at one of our mutual friends house and were driving back along an A road, it was fairly quiet about so Tom put his foot down a little, not too fast but a bit over the limit.

I'd had enough to drink to feel giddy but I knew what I was doing, I put my hand on tom's thigh and slowly dragged my nails along the inside leg of his jeans towards his cock. He shifted in his seat a little so I could get my hand on his belt and undo it. I stopped.

I shifted myself in my seat as he kept on eye on the road and one on me, as I moved my short dress rode up to reveal my bare milky white thigh, he took his eyes off the road briefly just as I started teasing him by playing with the edge of my dress which was so close to my deliciously wet pussy. I tipped my head back and closed my eyes teasing him more so, I started playing with my nipple through the thin fabric of my dress and bra.

I opened my eyes just in time to see the blue lights behind us, he slowed down as discreetly as he could but unless he suddenly braked we were still slightly over speed limit. The police car flashed its lights and motioned us to pull over. We pulled into the nearest lay-by.

Tap tap, one of the officers knocked on the passenger window, I leaned over to click the switch to open it, giving him a good flash of cleavage (hoping it would work in my favour) as I did so, I could tell it was a policeman by his body, a muscular body, I could about make out the shape of his forearms through his light summer shirt.

Is this your car sir? He spoke across to Tom who was sitting there like a stunned rabbit. Looking at my thighs as he did so, I could smell my sex in the air and I'm sure he could to as he leaned over me slightly so he could see Tom. The torch he was holding caught the drops my wetness that had trickled onto the inside of my thighs, they glistened in the bright white light.

The officer signalled to his work colleague who was still sat in the patrol car. He bought the breathalyser over and breathalysed tom, he was a slightly skinnier version of his colleague still muscley but not quite as toned. Once the machine beeped and he could see tom was ok to drive he gave him a warning. Then he looked at me. A hard deep look of pure lust my dress was still up around the tops of my thighs,

him and his colleague said they were going to search the car. They asked tom to open the boot. He did so, then a look of panic spread across his face. Oh no, the gag and our cuffs from our recent play in the woods were still in the boot. He moved round to the boot and opened it, found our toys.

I heard him to talk to his colleague, followed by hushed tones then a mischievous laugh. They came back to the front of the car with our toys in hand. The first officer asks tom to get out of the car, he steps out and goes over to the police officers, all 3 are stood in front of me, talking but I can't hear a thing they're saying.

3 fit attractive men stood in front me, 2 of them in uniform, one of them holding my gag and cuffs. They begin to approach the car, why are they smiling, even tom? The officer holding the gag and cuffs heads straight towards me and as quick as a flash forces the gag in my mouth and roughly buckles it up at the back of my head. He tells me to put my hands around the back of the seat, I do exactly as I'm told. I can't argue with him, not that I want too, my pussy is dripping wet I can see a dribble of my wetness running down my thigh towards the top of my thigh high boots.

Well here I am, tied up and gagged in a vulnerable position surrounded by 3 men, I want them to fuck me one after the other, I want to be spanked and abused by these guys. The first officer is still stood before me, eyes glinting, he starts to grope and pinch my nipples, then pulls down my dress and roughly takes hold of my breast and starts to suck and flick his tongue over my nipple, he stops to roughly take off my panties. Puts his head between my legs and starts licking from the top of my thigh to the outside lips of my pussy. I throw my head back in abandon.

I'm losing it here, I start to moan through the gag, my eyes are closed and I barely notice tom get in the drivers seat beside me, he leans over and roughly grabs my right breast squeezing groping and pinching my nipple, this turns me on so much. I can feel my orgasm begin to build up inside me, a hot fiery heat in my pussy, then the second officer grabs hold of my other breast. He bites and pinches and roughly gropes my nipple sending shivers through my body as he does so.

The first officer is still in between my thighs licking and teasing my wet hungry pussy, I moan loudly through the gag every time he hits the right spot. My clit is throbbing begging, I can feel it pulsating every time his tongue hits it. He keeps starting and stopping, teasing and tormenting me. Then he stops, suddenly for a moment and spreads my legs wider and forces two fingers deep inside me, my whole body jolts with the sudden pounding my pussy is receiving. He brings his tongue down of my clit while he continues to pound my pussy with his fingers curling them up inside me to hit my G spot.

Tom and the other officer continue to assault my breasts sucking, biting and pinching my nipples until I begin to feel my orgasm build up from deep inside me I begin to rock my hips forcing the first officers fingers deeper inside me and my clit further into his mouth. Loud deep gutteral moans fill the car until I was seconds away from fully coming.

suddenly the first officer stops, his radio begins to crackle they have to go, they tell Tom to take me home. Tom let's go of my breast leaving me gagged exposed and cuffed up, he grabs the blanket from the back of the car and covers me enough until we get home. He doesn't say a word. I can't.

After a ten mile drive we eventually arrive home, Tom unclips the cuffs from behind my head and let's me loosen up a little bit before cuffing my hands behind my back again and dragging me upstairs undoing the cuffs forcing me face down onto the bed and cuffing my hands to the headboard. I can hear tom undressing behind me.

I feel his hands roughly spread my legs and a finger is forced inside my still dripping pussy. Roughly fucking me until I'm close to coming, His other hand reaches forward and grabs a breast pinching teasing my nipples. He takes his hand away from my pussy replacing his finger with his solid cock. Fucking me to please his needs more than mine, he continues his rough assault on my breasts and pussy until I feel that familiar throbbing inside me as I come, clenching his cock inside me I feel him throbbing and hear him deeply groan until I feel his hot seed filling me up.

He pulls out of my pussy leaving a trail of cum to run down my thighs, he reaches behind my head undoing my gag and then undoing the cuffs. Leans forward, we hold each other and kiss long and hard for what seems like eternity until we fall asleep in each others arms.