Spellbound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grunts and curses increased in volume, the rhythm of skin on skin accompanying him. Words began to fail him, and from his full lips came a savage roar as he shoved his full length into her. And then, he was filling her with his manhood, twitching through his final few thrusts. He remained there for half a minute more, sweat dripping onto her back, as he slowly released his iron grip. The hills were silent but for the sound of his deep panting.

When at last he slid out of her, his seed overflowed and ran down her thigh. Even she had been unable to consume all that he had to offer. The smell of sex was thick around the two of them, and the light retreated from the sky slower than it had from him. Cyrus swooned and fell to one knee, hunched over in exhaustion. Considering the potency of what had been taken from him, it was a wonder he was still conscious.

Maira whispered strange words into his ear, and his eyes dulled. She carried him easily back to the camp, retrieving his clothes as she went. But as she went about the task of purging the site of her kill, she wondered how much to leave him with. True, her magic had already left its mark. But he'd wanted what he just experienced for many years. The triumph of being the first and last to satisfy it would be far sweeter with the knowledge that he might remember it. He would already be driven mad with the impossibility of sating his lust, but Maira grinned at the thought of a half-imagined evening of passion tugging at the corner of his mind. Would he search for the dark-skinned beauty who he had fucked so vigorously? Did she exist at all?

Yes, what a perfect souvenir to leave him with. Maira whispered once more into his ear, his eyes staring beyond her, before she bade him sleep through the night.

"Your generosity will not be forgotten," she said softly as she kissed his cheek. Her round face exuded warmth and peace. "I leave you with a gift of memory. Would that all men were as lucky as you."

***

Comments and messages are welcome. Any feedback you can provide would be lovely. What did you enjoy? What do you hope to see more of?

Chapter 3 will be posted in 1 week.

12