Spellbound Ch. 1

Story Info
Sorceress is visited by a 'ghost' from her past.
1k words
4.12
16.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a 13th generation Spellbinder, a powerful sorceress in her own right. Family tradition dictated that she marry or at least produce an heir before her 19th birthday. The only problem was the utter dearth of men in her village. At 18 years of age, Seraphima stood 5'9" with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Her body was the envy of many: long legs and curves in all the right places.

Seraphima was feeling especially horny one night. "What can I do?" Totally exasperated, she stopped reading and went to change and go to bed. She glanced out her window and saw a tall, dark man in a cape staring back at her. The moon rose high in the night sky. The wind ran through his hair carelessly. His silver eyes raked over her body and he smiled. Seraphima shivered. As the wind blew back his cape, Seraphima glimpsed a finely muscled body and a rather large bulge in his breeches. Seraphima smiled when she saw this. The stranger beckoned to her. Seraphima felt herself jerk to her feet and start to move around the table. "But I didn't even intend to...oh my god." Seraphima looked up sharply.

The stranger merely nodded. "Come to me Seraphima. I know you've been longing for me. Come to me and you shall have an heir." His voice echoed soothingly around her head. As much as she tried to stop it, she couldn't stop walking towards the door. "No, this can't be...I won't" Seraphima threw herself into his mind and found it locked to her. "It can only...it can't be...it's him...Lucian...please don't." Lucian smiled, his silver eyes sparkling, "Ahhh Seraphima." Fangs glinted in the bright moonlight. "Lucian, no, please..."

"Don't be a fool, my Sera." Lucian beckoned to her and she felt herself glide out through the garden into his waiting arms. "Lucian please, I beg you."

"By the gods, Sera, would you deny me this?!" Lucian pointed his fingers at her body and her clothes shredded themselves. Seraphima gasped as a the cool night air washed against her skin. Her nipples began to harden. Seraphima blushed blood red as she felt her pussy tighten at the pleasant feeling. Lucian smiled at her. "Do you know how long I have searched for you? Do you know what I have endured only to find that you no longer want me?" "No, Lucian...I..." Lucian silenced her with his tongue. His fingers found her hard nipples and began to pinch them.

"Ohhh, Lucian, no..." Seraphima weakly pushed against his shoulder. "Don't do this." Lucian licked his way to her nipples and began to suck on them, twirling his tongue around each one and then finally gently biting them. "Lucian, yesss, please don't stop." Quite suddenly, he did. He smiled at her. "This is only a taste of what I will give you when you come willingly to my arms. Until then..." Before he could leave, Seraphime caught his eye, Lucian saw her mumble something. "No! Seraphima! Don't! Not again." It was too late. Lucian felt himself slip from the garden to another reality. "Damn you Sera." Lucian fought against the charm and suprisingly he returned to the garden. He smiled at at Seraphima, "You're losing your touch, darling." As he turned to leave, Seraphima smiled.

The next night was agony for Lucian, he burned for Seraphima. His heart (and other parts) felt like they would burst if he didn't take her at that very moment. He burned to bury himself in her tight warmth. Lucian fell to his knees and screamed mindlessly as he fought her charm. Meanwhile, Seraphima was waiting patiently for Lucian. She saw him walk towards her in the garden. He threw down his sword. "Bitch." He spat at her. "Succubus...whore..." Lucian panted raggedly. He fell to his knees in front of her. "Please...Seraphima, stop it." Seraphima smiled, "Of course, all you had to was ask." She smiled.

Seraphima stood up and her cape was caught in the night breeze. Lucian looked up to see her hairless pussy. Lucian pulled her to him. His tongue flicked out and licked up her wet cunt. His tongue thrust in and out of her tight hole. He brushed it against her hard clit. Seraphima was moaning uncontrollably. Slowly, Lucian pushed a finger into her soft wetness. "LUCIAN! Oh fuck me please. Fuck me, take me." Seraphima screamed into the night. Lucian began to thrust two fingers in and out of her while licking her pussy. Seraphima screamed and convulsed. A warm flood gushed into Lucian's mouth. He drank it down as if it would put out the burning need he felt for her. Seraphima pulled Lucian up and led him to the house. There she took him to her room. Candlelight flooded the room. She pushed him to the bed and tied him down. Seraphima stripped him. She began to rain kisses down his body. She began to slide her tongue teasingly around the head of his dick. She ran her tongue gently up and down, making Lucian moan and pull against the chains the held him down. "Seraphima, I can't..." Seraphima slid her mouth over his dick and began to suck as hard as possible. He pumped his hips up against her mouth. She took all 9 inches into her. She continued sucking even though he was gagging her. Suddenly Seraphima released the cuffs.

"Lucian please. I need you, fuck me." Lucian needed no second bidding. He slammed his engorged cock into her waiting pussy. As he slid past her virginity, he sank his fangs into her neck. "LUCIAN!" Waves of pain and pleasure engulfed Seraphima. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He thrust into her harder and harder, his balls slapping against her wet cunt. He continued to take her blood. Lucian licked the holes in he had created in her neck.

"You're mine, Seraphima, there's no escaping me now. Not now, not ever." Seraphima only moaned as Lucian thrust harder and harder against her. Her tight cunt was squeezing Lucian harder and harder as she came. Seraphima passed out from the exertion. Lucian got up and kissed her lips. He dressed himself and walked out of her house. "Clever little bitch," he thought to himself. "Good thing I expected that damn charm. She's mine for the taking." With that, Lucian smirked into the midnight blackness of the garden and wound his way back to his home in the mountains. "Now I can call her to me whenever I want."

Seraphima smiled in her sleep.