SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never enough of my wives, baby." Her dick stiffened even more at that, her nipples getting into the act too. "Besides which, it's been way too long since I've had anyone but Pam." I took her into my embrace, wrapping my arms around her back. She started kissing the side of my neck, while I cupped her ass with my hands. She moaned in heat when I slipped my finger past her anal ring, rubbing herself against me. I let my finger pulse in and out of her ass for a few minutes, while she did her damnedest to hang on against the stimulation. David's alterations to her body had apparently split the nerve connections from her woman's genitals into her ass and her cock, making her more sensitive to stimulation there than any man would have been. I played this up, teasing her with my fingers on her anal bud and on her cock. Finally, I sank to my knees in front of her, pushing her against the back wall of the shower and did the one thing I'd not done with this one of my wives. I took her cock into my mouth, sucking it to full mast. She lasted only a minute or two before she came in my mouth, but instead of the semen that I'd expected, it tasted like pussy-juice, only a little stronger. She stared down at me if I was a stranger before she sank down to the floor's bottom, sliding forwards so that I could get behind her. I soaped her up as we sat there, her not saying anything.

"Jay?" she said as I brought the soap bar down to lather her groin.

"Hmm? Yes, love?" I stopped lathering, and let the shower spray rinse away the bubbles.

"I've been thinking. There's nowhere on this earth that we can go and be accepted for who and what we are. There'll always be someone wanting to make fun of the woman with a penis." I set the bar of soap back down on the soapdish, saying nothing. "Is there any spell you or Jackie can do that will take us away from here, like into another dimension or something?"

"No, baby, there isn't. At least, not one I know of. But does it really matter to you what people think? You have wives and husbands that love you for who and what you are, you have a son that will grow up to be a fine man, and you'll be physically beautiful until you die. Is all of that insufficient?" She spun around in my grasp, laying her head against my shoulder.

"No, it's more than I could have ever hoped for. It's just that sometimes I feel lonely; there's noone else like me here. The closest you get is a transsexual, and they couldn't get a hard on with a bottle of Viagra." I thought about what she said; there really weren't many women like her, at least none that we'd found. The stares and whispers would be hellish. I squeezed my wife closer to me. "If we went somewhere else, I wouldn't feel like I was robbing you and the others of something."

"You've never taken anything we didn't offer you, dear. If we thought you were taking something that we wouldn't give, I'd have said something before now. But your idea has merit. I've no intention of letting these bastards run us out of our home again. I was going to talk to the Wizard about it anyway, but now I'll make it a priority, if it'll make you feel better." She kissed my shoulder. When I looked in her eyes, I saw a woman that would level a mountain with a hammer, if I wanted it. She took hold of my cock, which had hardened against her stomach. She sat up a little higher, and with a whimper, she sat down on it. I felt her muscle-ring tighten convulsively around it, filling her ass. I stared into her eyes as she wrapped her arms around me again, pulling us back together. She rocked up and down on me, driving my dick as far as it would go. I held her head in my hands, and I kissed her again, pushing my soul out and into hers. I felt the connection snap taut, and we each felt the other's reactions and our own. I slammed into her, drawing out a whimper of need, and slowly pulled back before repeating it over and over again. I slipped one hand down, and I pulled on her cock until it shot all over my chest, marking me. She whined in need, and with a final thrust, I marked her as well. I stood carefully, lifting the two of us, still connected, into the spray of water. I kissed her, feeling the water rushing down her face and my own. We stood like that for a while, until the water suddenly ran cold, causing us both to yelp. I set her down carefully, as she pulled my dick from her, caressing it with her hand as she did. She laid a kiss on it before turning off the shower. She pulled back the curtain, and I stepped out, increasing the fluffiness of the towel when I grabbed it. I dried her off first, and then myself. I swatted her on the butt, playfully, before driving her out of the room in front of me.

"About fucking time," Peter growled at us as he waited for us to clear it. He rushed in immediately afterwards, shutting the door behind him. I looked at Suzie and blushed. She shook her head in silence, but her eyes were dancing with happiness. Back in the bedroom, the others were mercifully still asleep. Suzanne started dressing, while I kiped some of Peter's things to wear till I could get some out of storage. I kissed her when I went by, grabbing the keys to the moving van as I passed them. Outside, I opened the back of the van and dug through the crates till I found the ones marked with my name and "Lab". I reached inside that one, and pictured my scrying crystal, which I felt beneath my fingers. Nice work on these storage boxes, I thought. I set it to hover above my shoulder while I repacked the van, and when I was done, I went in search of a little solitude. Around the back of the hotel was a small stand of trees, where I finally plunked down. I pulled the ball down in front of me, and cleared my mind. I pictured the Wizard, visualizing his crystalnet address. I got an automated message, telling me that he was in consultation with a client. I asked him if we could have a face to face meeting at his earliest possible convenience, checked the rest of my own crystalmail, and closed the connection. I was walking back to the front of the hotel when the sphere flashed with an incoming message. I reestablished the connection, and found the new mail. It was from the Wizard. It read; "I've been waiting for you to make contact. My shop will be in the Wenchiko Mall, approximately 30 miles east of you in three hours. The door will be downstairs next to the Cold Corpse, a Goth store. See you soon, Wiz."

Excellent! I'd be able to make Suzie happy, and at the same time, we could do a little shopping, since we didn't get out very often. I got around the hotel and went back inside, rousing my wives. I chivvied them through the shower, promising to tell them what was up after they were ready to go. While they paired up to bathe, the others and I packed up our stuff.

"You'd better be planning on breakfast, bro. I'm starving." Peter smiled at me as we hauled bags out to the Suburban.

"Me too. I've not eaten in a week." I clapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, where's Cassandra?" I'd completely forgotten her till now.

"She asked us to put her in suspension till you had a chance to brief us, chief. She's in your lab boxes."

"Shit." I dug around and pulled her out, yawning. "Sorry for taking so long, Cass. I just woke up last night." She nodded in understanding. She shook Peter's hand. Peter whipped up a simple dress (Well, simple for a four-breasted sex goddess) and I put a spell on it so noone would notice her abnormality. "Peter, if you'd go get our wives, I'm going to try and fix Cass, if I can." He nodded and went back upstairs. I sat Cass down on the seat of the Suburban, pulling out the Master PC. I tried using Cassandra as the subject, but it didn't work. I tried a few spells to dredge her name out of her memories, but it failed as well. Shit. I pulled out my glasses to verify what had happened to her, but she hadn't been altered by the Master!

"Cassandra, do you remember when this happened to you?" I asked.

"This guy threw this liquid on me when I walked into my house, and when I was writhing around in lust, he shoved a dildo up my ass." She frowned at the memories. "I never saw him again, and when I woke up, I was like this."

"Okay, sounds like magic. I'll try a few things, but it might hurt a bit." She nodded, and I began my investigation. What came up was revolting; I got the remnants of a dream-body potion, presumably the liquid this asshole had thrown on her, and there was a mergence of her body with a major magical artifact. I probed deeper, and I saw what had gone wrong. The two devices weren't meant to be used together, and her natural psychic talents interfered with the mind-altering potion. All I could really do was counter the potion, untangling her precognition from her sex drive. She had a reduced (but still inhuman) sex drive, but that was all I could do. "Fuck. I'm sorry, Cass." She was crying , so I held her. "I have a friend that's even better than I am with magic. He might be able to help you. We're going to see him later today, but even if he can't help you, we'd be happy to have you with us." She bawled harder. My wives and Peter came down the stairs, and the women-folk took turns saying hello. I told them of my offer to let Cassandra stay with us, and they all ratified it. She sniffed and hugged all of us. I smiled. It looked like my family had just gotten a little bigger. She was even ecstatic over David; she liked children. I bustled them into the Suburban with Suzie driving while Peter and I took the van.

"Pete, would you be willing to give up a few things to make our wives happy?" I asked as we drove. It wasn't an idle question, since if the Wizard was willing to send us somewhere else, we'd be giving up a great deal.

"Of course I would, Jay. Why do you ask?" His eyes were sharp. "Have you got something in mind?" I gave him a brief synopsis of what Suzanne and I had talked about in the shower. He sighed, but it was a relieved sigh. "I've been thinking along the same lines for a while now. We're good, Jay, but I have no taste for living in a war zone, changing homes every three months. If the Wizard opens a gate for us, I'll throw everything we've got aside like trash." I squeezed his leg in thanks.

"You're a good man, Peter." I smiled warmly.

"I should be, I'm your clone." He groused, but I could tell he was flattered. We pulled up to a Denny's and had our breakfast, resisting the wives' inquiries. All I 'let slip' was that we were going to the mall. Jackie gave me a sidelong glance from the other side of the table, but let the matter lie. After breakfast, we hit the road again.

At Wenchiko Mall, we parked out in the far lot. We broke up into 2 triples and a pair. Peter and Suzanne were going to go hunting for goodies in the electronics stores, while Pam, Daphne, and Rebecca went clothes shopping. They were going to meet up in an hour or so in the food court, and if Jackie, Cassandra and I were done with our hunting, we'd join them as well. I knew, however, that eventually if all went well, we'd all be in the Spells-R-Us later on. I watched my spouses head off, while Jackie twined her fingers with mind and I looped my arm over Cassandra's shoulder.

"Cass, your gifts might twitch when you meet this friend of ours, but trust me, he's the best." I tightened my hand against her shoulder. She said nothing, but asked a question of Jackie as we walked.

"Jackie, why did you all ratify Jason's offer of a place to stay? I mean, none of you know me very well, and I'm the one that nearly got him shot." She was looking Jackie in the eye when she asked, trusting me to steer us all down the hallway.

"Because we may not know you, but we DO know how Jay thinks. Once he found out that you were being held against your will, and particularly that you'd been messed with by someone, he was bound to cure you or take you in. It's how we got our 4 other wives, you see." She smiled at the kid (she'd admitted to being only 19) gently. "He's the world's biggest soft-touch." She kissed me on the cheek. Cassandra didn't really know what to do with this, so she stared at the stores we were passing. Finally, we got to where we were going. I watched Jackie's expression as we came up to the door of the Spells-R-Us.

"What kind of shop has a door?" Cass asked.

"Only the strangest store you'll ever see, Cassandra." Jackie let go of my hand and I stepped up to get the door, only to have it open on it's own, smashing my fingers. I cursed and howled as the other person, a teenage girl wearing a fairly ugly dress and combat boots dashed past us. "I've seen some ugly transvestites, but that kid was the king." Jackie's voice held it's mocking tone. "She'll be all better in a few days, I'm sure." I was still cradling my fingers under my arm, hoping none of them had been broken. "Did he break anything, Jay?"

"Hell if I know, but that door's heavy!" Jackie prised my hand free, and examined it. With a kiss across the knuckles, she banished the pain.

"Be careful, I just fixed two broken knuckles, baby." She took my uninjured hand and we gestured Cass inside. She preceded us, and I heard her gasps of surprise at the Wizard's wares. Jackie and I poked around for a moment or two as well, before we heard the familiar voice address us.

"Jason! Jacqueline! Come on in the back, I was just hunting something up." We looked at each other and shrugged. The back part of the store was where the Wizard kept the more unusual of his items, things like broken Morphic Adaptation Units, busted costumes and the like. We found him digging through a ceiling-high chest of drawers, seeking something elusive. When he heard our steps, he pushed the drawer in and turned around. Instead of his mocking smile, he gave us a genuine one. "How've you been? Your wives? Peter?" We made some small talk before he turned slightly away and stared through the wall.

"Oh my. I've not seen one of those in a thousand years. Your young friend Cassandra has been the victim of a Lust-Refraction Dildo." He gestured for us to follow him back out front, and we did so, where he called out for Cassandra to come up front. She did so, cautiously until she saw us standing there.

"Hello, sir." She inclined her head politely, her eyes wide as saucers.

"You're not going to ask how I knew your name?" his ancient eyes were twinkling with amusement.

"There's a sign saying "Yes, a real Wizard" on your counter. After knowing Jason and Jackie, it doesn't take much to inference a mind-reader." The Wizard's bushy eyebrows leapt nearly off his head, and he laughed heartily.

"You're the first person to ever see that sign without my indicating it, except for Bill Hart. I'm impressed, miss Cassandra. I was just talking to your friends about you, but I thought you should hear it yourself. Please, come closer." He stalked around his counter, digging for something. The stools we'd used last time reappeared, and we sat down. "Aha! Here it is." He spun around with a huge open book in his hands. He let it rest on the counter in front of us. "Is this," he pointed to one of the illustrations, "the ,ahem, device that was used on you?" When she paled and nodded, I took a closer look at the picture. It had to be the tackiest and most expensive dildo on the planet. Made of solid silver with an emerald and a ruby capping each end, the entire thing was carved to show writhing figures in a variety of sexual positions. It wouldn't have been so bad, but they'd all been painted in lurid colors, looking like a Disney Dildo. "I dislike having to ask, but I have to know if I'm to help you, Cassandra, but which of your orifices was used for the introduction of this device?" His delicacy and tact were impeccable. When he'd gotten his answer, he sighed. "Damn. I'm sorry, Cassandra. If a Lust-Refraction Dildo" he indicated the picture "is used in the anal sphincter without having been used on the other two first, the effects become permanent." He hung his head. "The potion used on you only complicates matters, as does your own psychic power. They've shorted out the device, so you are now, for all intents and purposes, the repository of those spells."

"Isn't there some way to get rid of the spells? Jay tried, but surely you've got something stronger..." Jackie's voice trailed off as the Wizard shook his head slowly.

"I wasn't going to tell you this, but you two are my equals in sheer magical power. If you are unable to remove the enchantments from Cassandra, I'm not able to either. I'm sorry." He hung his head. Cassandra reached across the counter and held his hand in her own.

"Thank you for being honest, sir. I'd rather have the truth than have false hope." He patted her hand gently before looking me dead in the eye. "How long will the enchantments last?" she asked.

"More than a thousand years. Your life will be extended, Cassandra, and that's not a frequent occurrence." Her head snapped up, and her eyes widened in shock. His fingers tightened on hers, bringing her attention back. "I'm sorry, I can't even undo that part of it. The device's magic is older than I am, and noone alive knows how, who, or even when they were made." He looked distinctly uncomfortable.

"Ladies, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to have a private word or two with the Wizard." I kissed Cass' forehead and squeezed Jackie's hand. The Wizard handed Jackie a pack of tissues and told them to make free with the chairs and tea in the back room if they needed it. He turned back to me. "I'm sure you know what I was coming in for.." I began, but he shook his head.

"When you became a Wizard, I lost all ability to see into your mind, my apprentice. You'll have to lay it out for me." I did so, and he nodded his head once or twice. "I see. You and your spouses have been doing some serious grappling with the issue. I can easily arrange passage for you to another world," I smiled brightly. "However, I must tell you that other worlds have their own problems. In a world where women have the penises, you, your brother, and your wives would all be freaks, while Suzanne would be the norm." I frowned, trying to think up another solution. I spread my hands in helplessness. "You're far too impatient." He chuckled. "I would like to offer you a job, Jason." I was flabbergasted. Didn't I already have a big enough job? I asked him that very question, and he nodded. "That is in effect the job I am offering to you. However, I will make it possible for you to do so with much greater ease than you currently have. It won't be easy, and it will take you many years to finish, as you already know."

"But why offer me this job again? Didn't I already agree to it the first time we met?" I was still confused.

"You did indeed. However, later events have complicated matters. I've watched you, and I know how you think and how you react. If anything happened to your wives or to Peter or David, you would never recover from it. You would become a raving lunatic, unstoppable by me or any other magician. The cost to taking you down would more likely than not be prohibitive." I was shaken by this accounting. Was I really that bad? Something in my demeanor put the wind up him, because he kept talking. "I don't mean to imply that you're a danger as you are. However, in your grief and rage, you are an irresistible force; you have magic, which is dangerous enough, but you also have that damned Program. Between the two, if you ever put your full mind behind it, you could break apart everything that exists."

"You're being rather nonchalant about the whole thing, if you don't mind me saying so. If I'm so dangerous, why hasn't anyone really tried to kill me except idiots?"

"Because anyone that looks at you and your family sees how greatly you care for them all. If you are left alone, you are much less likely to exercise your power. Therefore, I see this as a chance to decrease the chances even further." He reached under the counter and plucked out what looked like a cheap wine bottle. "This bottle, which only recently came into my possession, is the single most indestructible item in all the universes I have ever been to. There are gods that used their full strength on it, and failed to break it. The interior of this bottle is a pocket dimension, completely unreachable except through the gate of the bottle's mouth. Any being that the bottle's owner allows may lay a hand on it and travel through the gate to the other side, where they are protected from anything that exists. It has infinite storage capacity, and you may even transport material items into it."