Spending Easter with Sister: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,273 Followers

Wait. The incest was OK but she was ashamed of her dirty-talk? Allright! Not good, but not fatal.

"Sarah, come here. Sit on my lap. That was just a game. All part of a game. Baby girl it was in the heat of the moment and it worked for us. At least it worked for me!"

She saw I was smiling. She wiped the last tear away and smiled back. "Jeez Dave. I never said the 'c' word in my life. What was it I said? 'I want my brother's dick in my cunt' or something?"

"It was 'my brother's cock'. But yeah, that was about it!"

She giggled. "We're going to hell!"

"Good. I wouldn't know anybody in the other place."

"Hah hah. Sit tight. I'll get the stew."

She tried to stand but I pulled her back down into my lap and planted a big wet kiss on her lips. She responded. We kissed like that, tongues probing, teeth nibbling at lower lips, for another minute.

"Let me up or the stew will burn."

I released her. She moved two steps, stopped, then turned to bend and whisper in my ear: "Eat it all up like a good boy and maybe I'll let my brother put his cock in his sister's cunt again..."

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,273 Followers
12