Spending Easter with Sister: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me funny for a second, wondering if I'd gone mad with sexual release or something, then realised I was joking. But I'd set her up for the ultimate response: "Oh OK. I won't do it again then!"

"Oh. Right. Who's a dumb dickhead then?!"

"C'mon dummy. Shower. We both smell. And open the window a bit, hope the neighbours don't smell the sex from over there!"

Perhaps because we knew we had time, or because we were comfortable in each other's nudity, the shower was just that - we stood beside each other and took turns to wash under the jets. Sarah stepped out carefully - the floor was wet because I'd ripped the shower curtain the day before - and paddled over to the toilet to pee. She was so comfortable naked with me, her brother, that she wasn't bothered that I watched her in that most intimate act.

She paddled back, rinsed her pussy, and finished washing. We dried off and put clean clothes on.

"Do you need to wash anything Dave? I'm about to put a load on. That dress is covered in your cum again..."

I took a few things to the washer. She was loading it, I threw mine in, and she started the machine. I got a wicked idea. As Sarah made to walk away, I stopped her. She looked at me, wondering why. I just kissed her, waiting for the washer to step through its cycle. Poor girl, she thought I was being all tender and romantic for the five or six minutes we kissed and caressed. Then the machine went into its first rinse/spin cycle. I pushed her backwards gently and made her sit on the corner of the machine as it thrummed into life. "Oooh, Dave. The 'horny housewife' myths are true. This really is horny. But why all this palaver to get me to sit on a vibrator. I have one of my own you know - you only needed to ask!"

"Oh, OK. Then I'm asking."

"Asking what?" The dirty-talk game was back on.

"Get your vibrator. Get naked. Use it on yourself."

Minutes later my sister was back on her bed, a pillow under her bum, and a four-inch vibrator inside herself while she teased her clit with a smaller one.

"Are you a fucking perve or what, little bro?"

"Mmm. I am. Why?"

"Because you are watching your sister masturbate. You are looking at your sister's bald, wet, open cunt while she has a vibrator in it. While she frigs her clit. Are you hoping your sister will let you watch her cum?"

"Yes."

"And what else?"

"I want to cum with... no on her."

"On who?"

"I want to cum on my sister. On my sister's pussy. I want to see my jizz on my sister's pussy."

She was really into this by now. Little shudders told me the vibrator was bringing her close.

"Get your cock out then. Get between my legs. Wank. Go on, pull yourself off. When I cum, you can jizz on my pussy."

"OK little sister. Make yourself cum. Look at my cock. Look at your brother's cock. Do you see what you do to me? Do you know how I've never been this horny, this often, with anybody except my sister? I'm watching your cunt little sister. I can see your pussy vibrating with the toy inside you. I see how wet you are, and I want to see you cum. Cum for me?"

"Mmmm, yesss. Can you jizz on me Dave? I want you to jizz on me. Jesus Dave just cum on my cunt."

I tried. I was close but not there. Sarah's eyes closed so I did the next best thing. I put the end of my cock next to her pussy opening and immediately felt the vibrations from her toy. I pushed in gently, getting the back of the toy into contact with my cockhead while I continued wanking.

"OK Sarah. I'm gonna cum all over your cunt. Get ready."

"Yesss. Now. Ohmyfukingoddd. AaaahAhhhAhhh..."

Sarah came. A little one by her standards, but an orgasm it was. But for me, the vibrator made all the difference. A few splashes of thin white goo spurted from my cock and coated my sister's bald cuntlips. She'd already climaxed, and was watching my clenched face and spurting cock as it delivered its package, giggling a naughty laugh.

"Hee hee you fucking pervert. Fancy watching your sister wanking then jizzing on her."

"I'm the pervert? 'Ooh cum on my pussy Davey' 'Oh jizz on my cunt Davey'"

"You dick! When did I ever call you 'Davey'?"

We were all smiles. And it was still two more hours until dark.

Later, after yet another shower, Sarah asked if I was hungry. Of course I was. The day had warmed a lot, and as if it was entirely natural my sister and I put on aprons over our nakedness and fussed in the kitchen to produce home-made pizza. The aprons were for hygiene, not modesty.

So with her front covered, I got a new appreciation of her bum. A real heart shape, rounded at the hips and firm. I stroked her buttocks at one point. She slapped my hands away, then again when I went to rick up the cheese grater: "Wash your hands, mister!"

While the pizzas were in the hot oven, still in our aprons, I pulled my sister over my lap.

"Why little brother, are you planning to spank me?"

I wasn't, but I gave it serious thought now.

"I was going to play with your lovely bum, but..." Thwack

"Ow! You bastard, I..." Thwack "Oowww!"

They were not hard smacks, but they were enough to set a satisfying ripple across her butt cheeks.

Smack. "Tell me to stop anytime..." Slap...Thwack

"OK stop. Stop."

She stood, rubbing her bum. She showed it to me, a little pink patch where my hand had slapped her.

"You really are a pervert bro."

"Did you like it?"

"Mm, a little. Sort of. It's more, um, a thrill than a turn-on. But I can see why people might like it."

"You want some more?"

"Only if you want a frypan in the nuts."

I laughed. "That's a no, then. Just thought I'd ask..."

Bizzarely my sister and I sat bare-bum on the dining chairs and watched TV while the pizzas cooked. We ate them the same way.

Sarah got a towel and spread it on the couch. "Why don't we just get dressed, li'l sister?"

"Cos I never know when I might require you to pleasure me!"

"Require me? Hah. Any idea when that might be?"

"I haven't decided. I like this show. But maybe you could start when the ads come on..."

I laughed. She wasn't joking. A few minutes later the ads started, and she lifted one leg onto the couch, slapped my arm, and pointed to her crotch: "Hurry up, get going!"

I needed no further orders. I knelt and began licking. She was dry, salty, musty. I trapped her fleshy lips between mine, and pulled at them. Letting them snap back. She thought it was funny: "You dickhead. Oh god I love being with you. And your mouth, by the way...Hey I had an idea. When you go home, leave your mouth and tongue here. Best parts of you anyway!"

I leapt up and pinned her to the couch, forcing my flaccid cock against her mouth playfully, while I tickled her sides. "Really? What about this part? Huh?"

My sister wriggled and squealed under me, trying to keep her lips closed but her giggling and laughter conspired against her. Her lips opened a little and I grabbed my cock and rubbed it there.

"Get off me! Hah. Piss off! No really."

I released my hold on her, she wriggled away and sat primly pretending to watch the second part of the show. She looked out the corner of her eye at me, I pretended not to see her but my smile gave it away.

Sarah leaped over, straddled my legs facing me, untied her apron and whispered in my ear: "I require you to fuck me. Now."

She kissed down at me, reached between her legs to my half-hard cock, rubbed it over her pussy lips and as soon as it was hard enough, sank down on it. It became fully hard inside her as she began riding it. I massaged her breasts tenderly.

We fucked like that for maybe twenty minutes. Sarah's mouth trapped my bottom lip as she jiggled a little and I felt her hotness as she came. Just a little one. She smiled at me, looked out the window and announced: "Hey it's nearly dark. We have nearly fucked all day. Well done, little brother. Well done!"

I looked out the window and said: "Yeah. And those sheets, the ones for the single bed? They're still out in the rain."

"Oh, we don't need those. You're sleeping with me tonight! Oh, and if you do decide to watch me sleep like you did last night, feel free to wake me up. I may allow you to pleasure me again."

I slapped her butt. "No, I won't wake you. I might just wank and cum on you."

"You could, and that would be OK. If you prefer your cock in your hand instead of where it is now."

"And where is that?"

"In my cunt, little brother. In my cunt where it belongs."

12