Spending Easter with Sister: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers

She bounded about the kitchen making breakfast preparations. She was exuberant and feisty. I had to ask: "Sarah, what the heck? You're like the cat the stole the cream! What gives?"

She laughed, smiled, then a serious look took over her countenance. "Maybe it's wrong. I love the sex. I'm gonna say it so we're clear. I love the incestuous relationship I have started with my brother." She grinned and looked at the ceiling, "Never thought I'd say that! Anyway. There's more and you should know. Dave, um, oh this is hard..."

I saw her choke up, maybe a tear welled up as well. My heart sank - I thought she was going to tell me it had to end or something. I tried to cut her off but she went on:

"No, um, I know it's only been a couple of days, but I've never felt this way before. Oh hell. I'm falling in love with my own brother!" Then she did cry, and I sprang to her and took her in my arms.

"Oh Sair, it's fine! Shit, more than fine. Look at me girl..."

My heart broke at the sight of tears in her eyes.

"I almost told you last night, but you got there first. I love you Sarah. You, not just your sex."

She melted into me, we held each other a few moments, then she laughed and said. "But the sex as well, right?"

"Oh yeah. Abso-fucking-lutely."

"Ok. I don't know how we'll handle this, outside this house, but we'll figure it out right li'l bro?"

"Yeah. We will."

"OK that's settled. So, you wanna put your cock in your sister's cunt again? Now?"

"Yes please..."

We had fucked many times. This time my sister and I made love.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers
12