Spenser for Hire: Love & Need

Story Info
Susan surprises Spenser & Hawk.
1.2k words
4.48
32.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Mutt
The Mutt
52 Followers

I was in my office with the windows open and my feet on the desk, watching the secretaries high-heeling it across Berkeley and Boylston. It was short-skirt weather, and I was entertaining myself between cases. It's great not having a job, if you ain't hungry, as someone once said. Problem was I was hungry. I was thinking about heading home when I saw Hawk coming effortlessly down the crowded sidewalk. He seemed to push a bubble of air ahead of him that cleared his path. More than one of the secretaries turned to watch him pass. He was wearing a linen suit, purple t-shirt and ostrich cowboy boots. The afternoon sun gleamed off his shaved, black skull. He was carrying a brown paper bag. I hoped for donuts, but would have settled for filet mignon.

Hawk came into the office without knocking and set a bottle of Iron Horse champagne on the desk. Hawk drank champagne the way other people drank bottled water, but I had never seen it affect him. I had never seen anything affect him.

"Spen-sah," he said.

"Are we celebrating?"

"We are," he said.

"The return of Big Band Swing?"

"Ducats, Babe. Two court side at the Garden."

"Who did you have to kill to get those?"

"Nobody be missed," he said.

"Now?" I said.

"Unless you rather be sitting here waiting for a crime to rear its ugly head."

"My place first. I need to change clothes. I'll make you a sandwich."

"Deal. Garden Hot Dogs not what they used to be."

"If they ever were."

Hawk was still wearing his Oakleys when we came into my apartment. I had just dropped my keys on the counter when Susan Silverman came in from the bedroom. She had two wine glasses crossed between the fingers of her left hand and a bottle of wine in her right. She was wearing a garter belt and black stockings. And nothing else. She was gloriously, magnificently naked. The sight of her hit me the way it always does. It took me a second to even remember that Hawk was there. I waited for her to squeal and run back into the bedroom. She did neither. She crossed her arms over her heavy, low-slung breasts.

"Hello, Hawk."

"Susan."

He had a way of saying her name that sounded like Barry White reciting Shakespeare. Otherwise he did not show any reaction. Hawk rarely showed reaction to anything. But I didn't need to be a master sleuth to see the tent he was pitching in his thin trousers. It could have housed the Ringling Brothers. Though Hawk had known Susan almost as long as I had, I doubt he had even seen her in her bathing suit, never mind this. She looked at him for a long moment, got a little smirk to the side of her full mouth and said, "I had better get another glass." She turned and headed for the cabinet. Hawk turned to me.

"Should I be leaving?" he said.

"I believe Susan would be disappointed if you did."

"You okay with this?"

"I don't know. This seems a bit out of character for Susan."

"It do," he said.

"I trust you'll behave like a gentleman, tent pole not withstanding?"

"Ah control mah jungle urgents, Massah. The exquisiteness of the lady not withstanding."

"Then I think we should let Susan be Susan, or whoever she is today," I said.

Susan poured wine and I got some turkey, Colby cheese and sweet mustard from the fridge. Hawk sat at the counter, his shades still on. Susan stood close to Hawk when she handed him his wine, close enough that her large, dark nipple brushed his arm. Then she walked behind me and hugged my chest with the arm that held my glass. When I took the wine, her hand slid down my belly to my crotch. She weighed what she found there.

"Happy to see me?" she said.

"You could say that."

"Of course with you, that could be a pistol in your pocket," she said.

"Why aren't you at work?" I said.

"I had two patients cancel this afternoon. I thought I would give you a surprise."

"Surprise is not the first word that springs to my mind."

"Shock?"

"Susan, you wouldn't even go skinny-dipping when we went to the mountains."

"Yes, and you told me I was being foolish."

"Foolish be an Irishman going naked in cold water," Hawk chimed in.

Susan laughed.

"Oh, don't believe all you hear about the Irish Curse, " she said. "I've never needed more from him, and at times I've wished for less. I'll bet you've never had a woman let you anywhere near her little bunghole, have you, Hawk? Big as you are."

"You be pro-petuating an ethnic stereotype?" he said.

"Don't be silly. What do you think your dates and I talk about after you and Spenser go chasing off?"

"Best not to think about what women talk about. Nothing good come of it," he said.

"Of course, Spenser has seen you in the locker room many times," she said.

"He run home with a full report?"

"I asked."

If Hawk was uncomfortable, he wasn't showing it. Neither was Susan. I, on the other hand, felt like I had walked into a Bertolluci film. But I couldn't deny what I was feeling. The casualness of Susan's nakedness and the erotic conversation had me as randy as I could remember being since I was teenager. Susan moved about the room, chatting with Hawk about his girlfriends and their tastes. The last time we double dated, Hawk was accompanied by a Professor of English named Maria Theresa. She, like Susan, had thick, black hair. Susan stood and posed in front of Hawk, her hands framing her tangled muff.

"Was Maria Theresa as hairy as me?"

"She shave," he said.

"Oh, pooh. I only shave the parts that show outside my bathing suit. Which is quite a bit. Jewish Princess, you know."

"I know."

"I think it looks sexy. Spenser agrees. Especially from the back."

Having said this, she turned away from Hawk, set her feet apart, bowed her back and lifted her ass to him. Thick, black curls caressed the insides of her cheeks. The darkness between her legs was dense and inviting. She reached back and gripped her buttocks, easing them apart. Her kinky hairs encircled her sex like a wreath. Hawk let out a low groan. Susan whipped around. She had a triumphant smile on her face.

"At last! I was wondering if I would have to hit you with a brick," she laughed.

She walked to him, knelt before him and unzipped his pants. As she pulled his cock free, she looked across to me, silently mouthing words.

"I have never loved you more," she said.

Then she swallowed his thick, black cock. She got only three quarters of him down her throat before she had to stop. She withdrew him slowly, revealing his gleaming rod inch by inch by inch. Hawk took off his shades and looked over at me.

"We good?" he said.

"Yes," I said.

Susan looked up at him. She licked his shaft from its base to its tip. She giggled, then stood.

"Would you two gentlemen be so kind as to escort me to the bedroom?"

"We'd be fools not to," I said.

The Mutt
The Mutt
52 Followers