Spent

Story Info
Allison is toyed with and cums hard.
6.1k words
4.7
129.8k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers

I had teased her mercilessly. Almost every hour I'd called her.

I had just asked her if the sound of my voice still turned her on. She cleared her throat and in a quiet voice said that it did. I had her brush her fingertips over her nipples to make sure they were hard. She did and said they were. I smiled and hung up.

When next I called I asked her why my voice turned her on. She replied that she loved its depth and tone, and listening to me never failed to give her butterflies. She admitted she had been thinking about the sound of it for an hour. I asked her to pinch her nipples gently. She moaned softly into the telephone and I hung up again.

When I called again I could hear the eagerness in her voice. I said I thought someone was getting excited. She agreed she was. I had her squeeze her thighs together and tell me what she had been thinking about. Breathlessly she said she didn't know. I said that wasn't good enough and to separate her knees by two inches. She sighed plaintively and said, "Yes, Sir." I told her to answer the question and I listened to her breathe down the telephone line as she fought to answer. "I... I've been thinking about p... playing, M... Master," she whispered. I smiled while I made her sweat. I loved how she stuttered as she became excited. It was adorable. I finally broke my silence.

"Playing?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Her breath shortened.

"P... Playing with myself, Master."

"Perhaps you mean... solitaire?" I asked teasingly.

I heard her swallow again. I love what 'dirty talk' does to her. It's so much fun.

"I mean, m... masturbating, Master."

"I see. So you mean playing with yourcunt."

"Y... Yes, Master," she rushed, breathing hard.

"Say it."

"Playing w... with my c... cunt, M... Master."

"Good girl."

I hung up.

An hour later I called her again. I talked about the weekend. I asked her if we had plans. I asked whether we had time to visit my mother. She answered but she sounded a little desperate. "Are you all right, pet?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes, M... Master."

"I have to go."

"Ohh..." she moaned in frustration as I hung up the receiver. I was enjoying thisfar too much. I chuckled. By now she would have realised I was calling almost on the hour. I left it an extra fifteen minutes before I called her back.

"Hello, pet."

"Thank you for calling me so many times today, Master."

"You are welcome, little one," I said, as if distracted. For a moment I listened to her soft, halting breaths. I knew she was wondering if I had to leave again. However, she also knew the importance of silence and not to fill it unnecessarily. I finally asked, "Are you wet, Ally?"

"Oh... yes, Master," came her quick reply. I could hear her smile.

"You have a wet cunt."

She gasped then replied quietly, "Y... Yes, Master."

"Say it."

"I... I have a w... wet cunt, Master."

"Are you still in your nightie?"

"It's after midday, Master!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Oh!"

I hung up.

This time it was an hour and a half before I called her back again. I was enjoying myself. She probably thought she was in trouble.

"Hello, Allison."

"Oh, Master. I'm so sorry. I didn't think before and just -"

I interrupted her. "If I ask you a simple question, I expect a simple answer. I do not expect the simplicity of the question to be pointed out to me."

She gulped. "Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master."

"Apology accepted. Now pinch your nipples and squeeze your thighs together."

Her breath quickened. "Y... Yes, Master."

"When I hang up, you will go and get your nipple clamps and put them on, tighten them to medium, and not remove them for any reason until I call back. If you are not in shorts and a t-shirt already, go and change now. Nothing else. Clamps under the t-shirt."

"Yes, M... Master," she breathed.

I hung up.

I called her back just before I left work for the day. I smiled as I pressed the numbers. I'd left it for another hour and a half. "Hello, my pet."

"Oh, Master. Th... Thank you for calling back."Now she was desperate.

"You are welcome, my little one,"

"I h... hope your day is g... going well, Master."

"Hold up your t-shirt with your teeth. Take off the clamps."

"Y... yes, Master."

In moments her breathing became laboured as her bunched up t-shirt was held in her mouth. She was breathing fast through her nose, right into the receiver. I imagined her unscrewing one of the clamps and in a second she gasped. "Good girl. Other one."

"Mmm... MMMMmmm..." she moaned as the second one came free.

"Good girl. Caress them."

She mewed as she did so.

"Drop the shirt. Pinch them through the material."

"Ohh..."

"Tighter."

"Ohhhh..."

"Let go."

"Mmmmm..."

"Caress them."

"Oh, Master. They're throbbing and hot."

"And hard."

"Oh, yes, Master. So hard... Mmmmm..."

"Squeeze your thighs together again."

"Ohhh..."

"How wet are you?"

"Ohhh, so wet, Master."

"Dripping?"

"Y... Yes, Master."

"Your cunt is dripping."

"Yes, Master. M... My c... cunt is dripping."

"Good girl. I have to go. I'll see you soon."

"Please, no, Master!"

"What is it?"

"Please Master, please, please may I play?"

"No. Wait until I get home. Then, if you ask nicely..." I let the implication sink in. She would have to ask face to face.

She swallowed and in a small voice replied, "Y... Yes, Master."

"I'll be home in forty-five minutes."

"Y... Yes, Master."

I hung up.

****************

Ally had outdone herself. When I entered our home, I was pleasantly surprised by the sight of so many candles, and by soft music wafting through the house from the lounge room. I decided then and there that I would have to tease her more often. The scent of a delicious dinner wound itself around my senses as I dropped my briefcase in the walk-in wardrobe and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. I washed my hands and face in our ensuite before making my way to the kitchen. Ally greeted me with a kiss on my cheek and asked if my day went well. I smiled meaningfully at her and replied that it was delightful. Small talk ensued and I studied her as she put the finishing touches to our meal. She caught a couple of my looks and smiled back. Ten minutes later we were eating.

After dinner I loaded the dishwasher, turned it on, and returned to my recliner to read while Allison showered. Throughout dinner I had said nothing about our phone calls. The persistent light blush in her cheeks told me she was still thinking about it, and turned on. While we ate, I almost relented, but wanted to see how long it would take for her to ask.

When she returned from her shower, I looked up from my book and rested it in my lap. She stood between my recliner and the couch, hands clasped behind her back, waiting for instruction. She had put her t-shirt and shorts back on. "Wouldn't you have felt more comfortable in something else, little one?" I asked.

"I um... I didn't know... what to... um... ohh..."

"Ahhh... I hadn't asked you to change, had I?" I asked, understanding at once.

"No, Master," she replied. Her bottom lip was getting a work over.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Master," she said, bowing her head.

I returned my attention to my book, smiling to myself. Noticing the music had ended, I glanced across at the stereo system.

"Would it please you to listen to something light in the background, Master?" she asked quietly.

"It would," I replied. "Sit on the couch when you have done so, little one."

"Yes, Master."

She was the expert when it came to music and she always made good choices that reflected the mood. She chose something classical then returned to sit on the edge of the couch across from me and wait. After a while she picked up and flicked through a magazine. She even hummed to herself and twirled some of the hair framing her face. But nothing held her attention and she kept glancing at me. Fifteen minutes must have passed before she had finally worked up her nerve. I smiled as she whispered, "May I please play now, Master?"

"Sure, little one," I replied, continuing to read.

"Th... Thank you, Master. Thank you." She stood and made to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked, looking up from my book. She stopped in her tracks and turned to me.

"T... To the bedroom, Master," she answered quietly, standing still and looking down at the floor.

"I did not say you could leave the room to play."

She bit her lip again. "Forgive me, I just thought - "

"It's all right, Ally," I said softly, interrupting her. "Just ask the right questions."

"Y... Yes, Master," she whispered, her eyes flicking up to mine. As she continued, she broke into a naughty grin. "I... I like p... playing for you, M... Master."

I closed my book and placed it on the coffee table, relaxing back in my chair. "Why?" I asked, smiling back at her.

"B... Because it t... turns you on, Master." Her chest began to rise and fall more noticeably as she stood before me. Her nipples hardened and pressed against her t-shirt. She wrung her hands together as she looked up at me in desperation.

"Yes?" I asked, smiling at her.

"M... My toys are in the other room, Master," she whined.

"Your toys?" I asked, feigning annoyance.

"Um, I mean, the toys you gave... I mean..." Her head dipped again and she spoke quietly. "Y... Your toys, Master."

"I see. Did you ask if you could use my toys?"

"N... No, M... Master."

"So," I smiled, "You assumed that because you asked if you could play and I agreed, that you could leave the room and play with my toys."

"Y... Yes, Master." She blushed scarlet.

"You are a naughty girl, aren't you Allison."

"Y... Yes, Master."

"Sit." She sat back down on the edge of the couch. "While you are sitting there, I want you to think about what you want little one. Be specific, honest, and forthright.Open. Understood?" She nodded. I repeated myself a little louder. "Understood?"

She looked up at me. "Yes, Master."

"Take off your clothes."

"Master?" she asked brightly, her smile returning.

"Well, I did say it was all right to play, didn't I?"

She smiled hopefully. "You did, yes, Master."

"Then take off your clothes," I repeated, smiling.

"Yes, Master."

I leaned forward and picked up my Jamieson's, taking a sip and watching her carefully. Allison had a lovely body. Of course she worked at it. Because of her body type, and her daily gym regimen, she was slender and toned. Her skin was very pale, blushing readily and marking easily. Her yellow-flecked green eyes nicely offset her long, dark auburn hair. Tonight it was in a ponytail braided down her back, with a little left out to frame her face. I liked it like that.

Allison peeled her t-shirt over her head. I smiled when she looked at me and bit her lip once more. I let my eyes appreciate her lovely breasts. She knew how her nipples looked. They were crinkled and screwed into tight little balls of sensitive pink flesh. In the flickering candlelight, they cast dancing shadows across the generous curves of her breasts. Her chest appeared airbrushed with a dusting of coral-coloured paint. Her cheeks reddened as she undid the catch at the waistband of her shorts.

I sipped again as I watched her. As I was starting to harden, I adjusted myself in my jeans. A little smile curled at the corners of her lips and I realised she had noticed. I winked. She blushed again as she rocked her hips, sliding her shorts down over them, then down her legs and off. She shuddered a little as she took a deep breath, preparing to speak. She licked her lips.

"Master, w... would it please you to have your naughty girl play with some of your toys?"

I smiled. "Much better, little one. Yes, it would. But allow me to choose which ones."

"Y... Yes, Master," she replied. I watched her for a moment. The skin of her chest had turned from light coral to slightly darker blotches. I watched as she swallowed and smiled a little, waiting for me to do something. Anything.

I put down my glass and stood, rounding the coffee table and standing before her. I gathered cushions and placed them strategically at the end of the couch. Leaning down to kiss her forehead, I placed my hands on her shoulders and guided her into a reclining position, facing my chair. With both feet still on the floor her body was bent awkwardly. I lifted her right leg with one hand behind the knee and the other around her ankle, then made a wish and spread her legs, placing the sole of her right foot on the couch.

Ally's chest was rising and falling more rapidly now, and she blushed more as she attempted to close her knees. I smiled into her eyes and she gasped as I pushed her right knee against the back of the couch. "Leave them like that."

"Yes, M... Master," she whispered.

I took her left hand by the wrist and placed it on her left breast, then took her right hand and placed it on her pussy. "Just gently, okay?"

"Y... Yes, Sir." Her eyes closed and she mmmed softly as her fingers began slowly caressing herself.

"Hey," I said, getting her attention as I rose to my full height, smiling down on her.

"Um... Y... Yes, Master?" she asked, halting her movements.

"You are absolutely fucking beautiful. So stop worrying about how you look. Okay?"

"Mmmmm... Y...Yes, Master," she said softly and smiled, closing her eyes again.

I watched her for a minute and stole a few lengthwise strokes of my cock. She was so delicate. So beautiful. Such a nasty girl when she was worked up.

Okay. Time to get some toys, I thought.

Allison grasped in thin air as I made to leave. "Master..."

"Just relax for a moment," I said. "I'll be back in a minute or two. Keep playing." She relaxed into the cushions and resumed her gentle caresses. I smiled again.

Walking purposefully into the playroom, I kneeled down in front of the toy box and opened its lid.Tonight will be about pleasure, not pain, I decided. I selected the big dildo, holding it up in front of my eyes.This is the one that stretches her so much she shudders, I thought. I smiled and shook my head. I also chose a ball gag, some anal beads, fancy vibrating nipple clamps, three silk scarves, her 'licker', and a slim, silver, three-speed vibrator. I grabbed some lube and bundled everything into the scarves and returned to the lounge room.

Entering as quietly as I could, I peered over the back of the lounge to see her still gently stroking her body. With her eyes closed, I had a moment to admire her. Slowly scanning down between her legs, I was pleased to see she was not penetrating herself, but continuing to sensuously caress her opening in small circles. The moisture on her fingers glistened in the candlelight.

"Aren't you a good girl," I said softly, leaning on the back of the couch.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. Again she swallowed before asking, "Master, may I slide my f... fingers into my pussy? Just to... f... fuck it a little bit?"

"You may," I answered. "But only two."

"Yes, Mastoohhhh..." She moaned, sliding her fingers up her cunt and arching her back.

I walked around the couch and backed up to my recliner. As I sat, I leaned forward and moved my book, placing the little sack of toys on the coffee table. Fortunately, nothing rolled away as I opened the scarves to reveal all the toys I'd brought.

"Oh, Master..." Ally pleaded, watching me and sliding her fingers in and out of herself faster.

I looked into her eyes. Her desperation had returned. I looked down her body then back up again. I liked what I saw. "Yes pet?"

"H... How is it that you m... make me like this?"

"Slow down your fingers."

"Yes, Master," she said, slowing down and scooting up a little from her slumped position.

Meeting her eyes with mine, I stared for a moment then scanned slowly down to her pussy once more. Allison's pussy is very pretty. Nestled comfortably between her thighs, it is very pink and her outer lips redden and swell markedly when excited. The colour contrasts extremely with the surrounding skin, and she gets very wet. Her fingers slowly slid back and forth in and out of herself, making a lewd but quiet sucking sound. I smiled and she spread her legs wider.

"Continue fucking your cunt," I said simply. I barely recognised my own voice and immediately realised I too had become breathless.

"Y... Yes, Master," she breathed as the blush flared anew in her cheeks.

I picked up my Jamieson's again and sipped. I was getting very hard all over again. I thought about her question."How is it you make me like this?" I decided a question like that needed an answer.

"Allison?" I asked.

She licked her lips before leaning up a little and responding, "Yes, Master?"

"The answer to your question about how I make you like this.... is... I don't."

She swallowed. "I'm not sure if I... I understand, Master."

"My job is to provide you with a safe place where you can be yourself, my pet. I don't 'make' you do anything."

She laid her head back on the cushions and closed her eyes. I heard her whisper, "Mmmmmm... Yes, Master," as the two fingers began to pump more quickly in and out of her cunt.

"Keep your eyes closed and do as I say, little one. You know that's what you want."

She slumped down a little in the couch and I saw her twist her fingers at the full extent of her digital penetration. She moaned softly. This was moving too fast. "Fingers out and look at me, little one. Play with your nipples. Both hands." She slid her slick fingers from her pussy then brought both hands up to her breasts. She opened her eyes halfway, looked at me and she gave me a sexy smile. I glanced down at her chest. Her right nipple was shiny with her juices. I smiled, then looked back up into her eyes. "Roll them between your fingers and thumbs, sexy girl."

"Mmmmm..."

"Make them hurt a little..."

"MMMmmm..."

"Harder..."

"Oh!"

Her thighs began to close as if she wanted to squeeze them together. I let her almost get there. "Keep your legs spread."

"Ohhh..." she moaned, then bit her lip.

"Lift your breasts by the nipples."

She did. "Oh... Oh, Goddd... M... Master..."

"Higher."

"Oohhhhh..."

"Release and caress them."

"Mmmmmm..."

"Look at me," I said. She opened her eyes and breathed hard. She looked like she was about to laugh and her chest was heaving. "Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Because I am free, Sir," she grinned, rolling her hips and displaying herself to me.

Now 'that' is a fine answer, I thought to myself.

I chuckled and shook my head, letting my eyes travel back down her body. "You are such a dirty girl."

"Uh huh," she replied, giggling. She cupped her breasts and squeezed, sending her nipples pointing in absurd directions. Holding her breasts firmly and squeezing inwards, in moments her nipples were again between her fingers and thumbs, being pinched savagely. "MMMmmmmmm..." she moaned.

With an idea in my head I looked down to the table and found the clamps. They had bright pink weights hanging from them containing a battery. A switch on the outside set them vibrating. Unfortunately when I purchased them, they weren't tight enough. But after a little tinkering I was able to extract the required compression. I tossed them between her legs. "Clamps now."

She sat up a little straighter and diligently applied the clamps, one after the other. I had her tighten them until she made noises that satisfied me. "Turn them on low."

"Mmmmm... Yes, Masterrr..." she breathed hotly.

She turned them on and her hands fell down by her sides. Her fists opened and closed while she gritted her teeth, arched her back and spread her legs widely. "Very pretty, little one," I said, stealing another caress of my aching cock.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers
12