Spent Cum

Story Info
Wife's anal pleasure, husbands cum pleasure.
939 words
3.9
137.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,309 Followers

My wife and I have a very strong marriage, we have been together for seven years and it gets better and better. The thing I like best about our relationship is that I get lots of sex from my wife.

She is always horny and when I can't keep up with her sexual appetite we go out to the local bar a pick up a stranger for us to play with. She will dress up in her leather mini skirt and her fuck me pumps she never wears panties when we go out.

She will flirt with all the men until she finds one that she wants to have sex with. Then she will make me go up to the man and ask him if he would like to fuck my wife. It is so demeaning to ask a stranger to fuck your wife. And the real twist is that she will only let them fuck her in the ass. Her pussy is always mine; I don't mine her giving blowjobs and letting men fuck her in the ass.

But that sweet pussy is only for my cock and tongue. Her pussy is as tight as it always was but her asshole is a gaping hole that I get to lick and tongue before her lover fucks it and dumps their cum into it.

Most of the time, strangers fuck her ass doggy style. I will lay under them and lick and suck on her cunt while her ass is being reamed. I love it when I feel her lovers cock swell up right before he cums. I love the taste when they pull their big cock out of my wife's ass and the cum runs out in big clumps.

And she is rubbing her well fucked asshole all over my face till I have sucked up all the spent cum. Sometimes I will fuck her while her lover fucks her. I love the way it feels when both of our cocks are going in and out of her cunt and ass. The feeling is so great that little bite of skin between her ass and cunt. I always cum too fast for her to enjoy it.

So she bought me a strap on cock that is the same size as my cock (that way her pussy won't be stretched out from all the big cocks she fucks) What I like best about it is that her lovers will always last at least twenty minutes longer than me. You should see what the cum that I deposited in her cunt looks like after I have whipped it up fucking her with the strap-on cock.

After her lover dumps a load of cum in her ass I go down and suck up all the white frosted cum that has been churning around inside her ass and cunt. When I get done my face looks like I have been eating glazed donuts.

One time we picked up this black guy. He was standing at the bar and he had loose pants on and his cock looked like it was hanging down to his knees. My wife went over to him and she didn't ask me to ask him to fuck her. She reached down and massaged his cock threw his pants and licked her lips.

She led him out of the bar and into the back seat of our car. She was sucking his cock before we got out of the parking lot. When we got home he had already cum once and was fixing to shoot another load when my wife stopped sucking his cock. She held it up and showed me his massive cock. It looked as big around as a beer can and must have been at least eleven inches long.

My wife told me that I was going to have to help her start his monster cock into her willing ass. I ask her what she wanted me to do and she told me to get down on my knees and lick around the head of his prick as she inserted it into her ass. I had my fingers wrapped around the shaft and was licking and sucking on her brown hole as I stabbed her ass with it.

She let out a scream as the head of his big cock opened up her fucking asshole. I looked up at her when I had half of his cock in her and I could see a tear in the side of her eye. She told me she couldn't take any more so she wanted me to pull it out and stick my tongue in her shit hole. I slipped his cock out and her ass, it was gaped the size of a beer can.

My tongue and lips and half my face was stuck in her ass. After I licked it a while she wanted to try his cock again. This time I was able to get three quarters of his cock up her hungry ass. She reached around this big black guy and stuck a finger up his ass and he shot so much cum out his cock it looked like someone had poured milk on her.

Her ass was never the same after that night. My wife likes anal sex so much that she can only cum when she has something in her ass. I have fucked her with cucumbers and a number of other things. Maybe one night we will run in to you and you will see what a hot ass my wife has.

If you like this story E-mail me and VOTE

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,309 Followers