Sperm Sample

Story Info
Two nurses come to collect a little cream.
918 words
4.21
149k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solomio
solomio
1 Followers

I'm in hospital, recovering from some minor abdominal surgery. After a day or two I feel fine, but they keep me in for precautionary observation. The second evening, my usual evening shift nurse, a 35-ish curvaceous, out-going woman with a lovely smile who has been flirting with me since we met, comes in. She has a younger nurse with her whom I've never seen before. Valerie introduces the other as Marissa, a nursing student. She then explains that very rarely the procedure I had causes damage to the reproductive system and that they want a sperm sample. With that she sets a sealed package on my table. I am a bit embarrassed and mumble that if they leave the bottle I'll see what I can do.

"It's not that simple," Valerie says. "The sample must be sterile, so it must be taken by a nurse." She glances at Marissa with a smile.

"Well, um, do both of you need to be here?" I ask.

"You may remember," she says, "that when you checked in, you signed an agreement that medical and nursing students could observe any procedures. Marissa has only one requirement left to fulfill in this department - observing, and then later taking a male sample." I look over at Marissa. A weak smile, but she seems as nervous as I do. I notice that she is really quite beautiful, despite the plain uniform - a trim figure, not as curvy as Valerie, thick blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. Suddenly the reality of the situation hits me: one woman is going to masturbate me while another watches! Almost against my will, my cock starts to harden. I give Marissa what I hope is a friendly smile and say, "OK, let's do it."

They stand on either side of my bed. Valerie wastes no time in pulling down the sheet and raising my nightshirt. My semi-erection gets an appreciative, "Mmmm," from her and a deep breath from Marissa. I glance at her - her eyes are glued to my cock. Valerie opens the package, sets an open bottle on the table, and puts a bit of lubricant on her right hand. With a practiced motion, she spreads it around on my shaft and begins to stroke gently. In seconds, I am rock-hard. Valerie looks over at Marissa.

"As you can see, we are having no trouble with this patient. Still, I'm supposed to go over all the possibilities with you. By the way, have you ever done this with a boyfriend?" Marissa shakes her head. "Well, watch me." Valerie then proceeds to pick up the pace, firmly stroking my slippery cock up and down, now and then swirling her palm over the head. I can't believe what is happening! The physical sensations are intense, and the situation is a teenage boy's dream come true. Then I notice that Marissa's far hand has slid up under her skirt. I am nervous about watching, but it is clear she is oblivious. I can see that her hand goes between her legs and is moving very slightly but rapidly. She leans her ass against the armchair a few inches behind her, but her eyes never leave what Valerie is doing to my cock. Her lips part and her eyes close for a second or two.

"As I said," says Valerie, "this patient is responding, shall we say, 'well'. But there a few tricks that you might need for nervous or older patients. I'm sure Jake wouldn't mind my demonstrating them, would you?" She gives me a wink and a sly grin. Without missing a stroke, she unbuttons her blouse and slips her hand into her bra. Looking straight into my eyes, she licks her lips, then looks down to where she slips the cup off her breast and begins to pinch the nipple. I hear a slight moan from Marissa. Valerie looks at my cock.

"Mmmm. Wouldn't I love to have this sliding in and out of me?" Her hand moves down to my balls which she squeezes gently. Then to my astonishment, it moves down further, and the little finger presses lightly against my asshole. With the lubricant, it slips inside easily just to the first knuckle. After a tantalizing few seconds there, her hand returns to my shaft and begins pumping in earnest. I look once more at Marissa. Although her eyes are open, she could be in another world. Her hips are rocking gently against the movements of her fingers under her uniform. I look back at Valerie, who glances at Marissa and winks at me. Her left hand leaves off rubbing her breasts to pick up the bottle. Sensing what is building up, she rubs faster and more firmly. Just as I am about to come, I hear a light groan from Marissa. She eyes are closed as she squeezes her hand between her thighs. Valerie catches several spurts of my cum and deftly covers the bottle. Some seconds later, when I open my eyes to look around, Valerie's uniform is closed and neat. Marissa returns my look, but she blushes deeply (and attractively).

"Thank you," Valerie says. "I'm sure Marissa has got a lot out of this experience. I suppose all of us have, don't you think?" With that she turns and heads for the door. Marissa glances my way once more, blushes again, and follows her out. I am left with no proof that it wasn't a dream except the tingle in my cock.

solomio
solomio
1 Followers