Sperminator

Story Info
Sperminator travels to the Planet Lezbos
4.3k words
4.46
70.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were twelve in our hunting party. As is our custom, we brought along twelve of our females to service us and to serve as additional bearers in case our hunt was especially fruitful. Our leader, Oldglans, kept us in the shadowy depths of the heavy woods at the edge of the savannah, downwind from the watering hole, awaiting the buffalope that would eventually come to drink, and whose flesh would fill the bellies of our people. Often we had to be patient, for the buffalope were sometimes slow to appear. We wore loinskins from waist to mid thigh. In the fashion of our tribe, our females' tits were bare. While we waited, we lay our spears, knives, axes, and bows and arrows on the needle covered, forest carpet. We had our females get on their hands and knees and we opened our loinskins and mounted them from behind. All the hunters had hard cocks. I had the smallest cock in the village, only nine inches long and seven inches around. Our males averaged ten inches long and eight inches in girth and many were twelve inches and even thicker. Oldglans had chosen one of the older females to service him on the hunt. His venerable cock was fourteen inches long and nine inches around and he needed an older, well stretched cunt to take his thickness. As we waited for our prey to appear, we fucked our females. My female was young, but well trained in the fucking arts. She had trim, muscular legs and medium tits riding high on her chest. Her long hair grazed the pine needles as she looked back between her legs at my hard cock and big balls. All our males had balls as big as peaches. The oral history passed down from our elders told that eons ago, as now, most of our females were barren. The minority who were fertile chose only to mate with the males with the biggest cocks and largest balls. Over many generations, natural selection had created our present tribe of well hung males. Our balls had become so fecund that we had to fuck six times per day and we always kept a female close by to service us. My female was ready for me. Her nipples were hard and her swollen pussy lips dripped juice into her hair as they spread to accept my manhood. Precum dripped from my cockhead and I pressed it into the mouth of her cunt. I felt her cunt muscles flex around my head, peeling back its protective skin as she milked it deeper into her cunt. Our males didn't have much staying power, but our big balls produced so much hormonal fuel that we could cum repeatedly. I reached under and found her clit. It felt big and hard and I gently massaged its shaft under her hood. She bucked back against me as she came. Her clit throbbed as her cunt squeezed my head and shaft, hungrily milking me for my seed. I buried my swollen cockhead in the end of her cunt and pumped at least a dozen times, quenching her thirst with a copious drink of my sperm milk.

The buffalope still had not shown. With our balls drained for now, we picked up our weapons and waited. Suddenly the air in the middle of the forest clearing began to ripple and bend, creating the blue, hazy fog of an opening space portal. We all watched to see who was visiting us. A hologram slowly formed in the portal. It took the form of a dark pink pussy, four feet high and about two feet wide. Its lips spread open revealing its piss hole and its much larger cunt hole. The large clitoris hung down at rest. We watched in awe as the pussy lips moved and the cunt mouth spoke to us.

"Hello, males of the world you call Phallos! I am Ambassador Fallopian from the planet Lezbos. I bring greetings from Queen Wilhymena, all powerful leader of the Bull Dykes. My message is simple. We invite one of you to visit our world on a good will mission. Before making my presence known to you, I have used my sensors to monitor your ejaculations, and specifically we would like the one you call Sperminator to be your representative." What the hell! Why me?

The giant pussy evaporated and the portal closed, returning the forest to its former bucolic state. We cancelled the hunt and returned to the village to hold a counsel with the elders.

After the elders had huddled for over an hour, Oldglans addressed us males, assembled to receive his advice. "Most of you are too young to know the history of the planet Lezbos, but legend has it that many eons ago their queen felt that the world then called Epididymos had snubbed her. Alas, that planet is now barren of male seed, long ago colonized by the Bull Dykes of Lezbos. We are a democratic people and will follow the will of the majority, but before you vote, let me warn you. We elders believe that if she feels we have snubbed her, Queen Wilhymena might send a flotilla of Ball Buster Droids to our peaceful planet." A murmuring arose among us. Curveddick asked, "Venerable one, tell us more of these droids. What is their mission?"

Oldglans frowned and shook his head sadly. "Legend says that their mission is to harvest. And if the old stories are true, the droids' task will be to cut off all your balls and return the sperm harvest to the seed banks on Lezbos. So, my advice is to send Sperminator as requested. Yes, we run the risk that they will never let him return to our beautiful, peaceful world, but is it worth risking all of your balls because of the threat of losing only one pair, even two as prolific as Sperminator's?" Murmuring arose again and many of my fellow cocksmen glanced at me furtively, knowing that soon their vote would seal my fate.

The vote wasn't even close. My people decided to accept Queen Wilhymena's invitation and send me to Lezbos as ambassador for Phallos. I would enter the space/time portal the next morning. I stayed up late into the night learning all Oldglans knew of the folklore and history of my destination. "Son, what I'm telling you may or may not be true, as I've never been to that world, nor have any of our people, but you should be prepared for a planet much different from your home. For example, the population may be all female by now, with maybe a few old eunuchs left, if they haven't all died off."

"How did this come to be, wise one?"

"Eons ago, a political movement arose. They called it Ova Liberation in its infancy. As it grew in numbers and power, it mutated into Lezbo Lib, thus the planet's current moniker. It took many generations, but eventually the females took control of the planet. They rounded up the males and put them in camps, prisons really. The males were forced to do all the manual labor and were treated like cows."

"You mean they were eaten?"

"Not exactly. Folklore has it that they would have all been killed outright, but the females still needed their seed to reproduce and perpetuate their race. So, like cows, they were penned and constrained while their cocks served as udders to milk sperm from their balls. Over time their medical science became more refined, so fairly recently in their history, they castrated all the males and cryogenically preserved their balls, making the eunuchs do all the dirty work until they died from exhaustion or old age. To keep their race pure, they aborted all male fetuses. Early in her reign, young Queen Vetrusca, several generations before Wilhymena, decided to take personal control of the genetic pool. After testing the preserved specimens, she had the most fecund pair grafted to her crotch, connecting the sperm supply to a surgically constructed delivery canal running through her clitoris. The idea was for her to become the queen bee, hoarding all the genetic material, giving her exclusive fucking power over her subjects. The cryogenic idea literally rotted because of a power failure. Now when a new heir apparent matures, they raid another planet and harvest balls to graft onto the future queen. That's about all I know from hearsay gleaned from interplanetary traders. I'm beguiled by their request for diplomatic relations, but I should tell you of my theory, even if it bodes ill for your future." He looked off in the distance, afraid to look me in the eye.

"You must tell me, ancient one, so at least I can prepare myself for my fate."

"Very well, son. When you are presented to the royal court, take careful note of the queen's age and health. Does she look frail and decrepit? Is she mentally sharp?" He hesitated and became silent, so I prompted him to elaborate his theory. "If it is time for Wilhymena to abdicate to a younger leader, I fear that they have sent for you to prepare the princess for the throne."

He held my eye, waiting for it to sink in, then giving up on me, he just blurted it out. Resting a fatherly hand on my shoulder, he said gravely, "I'm sorry son, but I fear that you have been summoned for your genetic codes. I fear that the Lezbos plan to cut off your balls and graft them onto the heir apparent, preparing her to become queen and sole sperminator to the dykes."

For what was left of the night, I slept poorly and when I awoke from a fitful sleep, my hands were between my legs, attempting to protect my balls from an uncertain future.

After a meal of venison, gruel, and mead, my people gathered around waiting for me to enter the portal to Lezbos. I removed my loinskin, since no clothing could pass through the space jump. Roux, my favorite female, looked longingly at my exposed manhood. I thought of how I would miss parting her red bush and filling her tight cunt with my rigid cock. This caused my cock to swell and harden. Tears trailed down Roux's cheeks, and as she stroked her pussy, she cried out, "No, Sperminator, please don't go!"

Just before jumping into the portal, I looked her in the eye and promised her, "I'll be back."

My brain slowly regained awareness as the the blue, lightning arcs subsided and finally ceased. I found myself in a richly furnished office, plushly carpeted with erotic tapestries hanging on the walls. A tall female with long black hair rose from behind a polished, oak desk, walking around to stand before me. She wore high heeled black leather from her toes to the tops of her thighs. The rest of her light brown skin was bare except for a black leather collar adorning her neck. Even without the heels, she would have been taller than me. She stood militarily with her fists on her hips. The hair in her armpits and her woodsy bush matched her black tresses. Her thick pussy lips and prominent clit looked familiar. A large pair of tits stood out proudly from her chest, with dark brown moons surrounding her nipples. Though she smiled as she stared at my pendulous balls and full hard on, she didn't tweak nor pinch her nipples, so they remained puffily at rest, and didn't resemble pencil erasers.

She grabbed my balls and squeezed them. "Welcome to Lezbos, Sperminator. I am Ambassador Fallopian. I will brief you on protocol and try to answer any questions you may have, before presenting you to the queen and her court. Since your planet is somewhat out of the cosmic mainstream, I suspect you'll have many erroneous ideas about our world and your mission. I sense fear. There is no reason to be afraid. What is your concern?"

"Our chief thinks that you have summoned me to cut off my balls to prepare your next queen."

She laughed and shook her head. "He has filled your head with ancient folklore. Yes, I know all the old stories and I'm not sure if they are true, but for many epochs we have been part of the Cosmic Confederation. If we even attempted such barbarism, the government would dispatch Clit Commandos to severely punish us. We did manage a ball graft for Queen Wilhymena, but that was before the power failure that rotted our seed stock. Alas, our queens tend to be long lived and that was way before my time. In any case, she has been shooting blanks her whole life. No, now to reproduce, we must rely on the kindness of strangers. The nature of your mission here is a mercyfuck. We want you to sperminate twenty four of our young who are in heat." She stroked my hard on, slipping my cover skin back and forth over the head as she went on, "There's actually quite a thriving semen trade in the cosmos. To the best of your knowledge, are we the first world to make overtures toward you?" I nodded. She continued, "I'm surprised you haven't been contacted by a planet called Chesingeros."

"Well, as you observed, we are a backwater planet. Is this world you speak of all female like Lezbos?"

"Yes, it's all female, but unlike Lezbos."

"How so?"

"You see, they are known as, Assslurpin/cocksuckin/clitlickin/cumdrinkin/whore/bitch/cunt/sluts. Obviously, their planet is in the star system, Onanonanon/adnauseumos. From all reports when they are not busy dressing up like sluts and admiring one another's costume, they spend all their time drinking cum. Given your planet's copious supply, they seem like a natural trading partner. But then, I guess your people have no need for fishnet stockings, stiletto heels, nor crotchless, spandex panties." She was right about that.

"In any case, it's time for you to be presented to the court. The queen will want to see your balls, so you will remain nude. After you have been placed before her, you will bow and wait for her to tap you on the head with her sceptor. Then she will spread open her crotch and you will eat her pussy until she comes. This is standard diplomatic courtesy and has nothing to do with your mission. If you have no further questions, I'll summon your escorts."

Four females entered carrying a plush litter covered with luxurious, royal blue velvet. They were tall brunettes and looked like they could be clones of the ambassador. At the center of the litter was a small stool, also plushly upholstered. Oddly, there was a hole at the center of the stool's seat. The ambassador instructed me, "You will sit on the stool, Sperminator, and let your balls hang through the hole, so that the court can admire the offering you have brought to our world."

I sat on the stool, letting my pendulous pouch hang through the hole, and my four bearers each grabbed a polished, oak dowel at the corners and hoisted me to their shoulders as if I were a feather. My attendants wore the same ensemble as the ambassador, except theirs were blue leather, not black. They all had proud tits, and even though they each had one free hand, they were not tweaking nor pinching their nipples, which did not resemble pencil erasers. No, they used their free hands to fondle my balls. I felt their fingers moving them around in my bag, enclosing them, and hefting them to admire their size and weight. I heard them whispering, then oohing and aahing, as I felt fingertips massaging the massive, swollen sperm snakes coiled along the back of my balls. They carried me out of the ambassador's chamber through a long corridor which opened into the royal court.

The court was flooded with the radiance of the planet's two suns. A wide aisle led to the queen's throne. On each side, rows of seats tiered up, resembling a lecture hall. The rows of seats were all filled with court sycophants(suckophants?), all done up in blue leather leggings like my bearers. Ambassador Fallopian stood below and to the right of the queen's throne. Raising her right arm toward me, she boomed, "Your highness, from the planet Phallos, known to us as Semenos, please welcome Ambassador Sperminator!" My foursome bore me down the aisle, stopping before the queen. The ambassador raised her hand to silence the whispering sycophants. "Your highness, behold the gift he has brought." Two of my attendants left their corner stations and lifted my chair off the litter, holding me high in the air, carrying me up the steps, suspending me before the queen, so that my bag was within her reach and at eye level. I remembered what Oldglans had told me to watch for. Her hands certainly weren't decrepit. Under the soft, pampered skin they felt strong and youthful. She took her time and examined me more thoroughly than my bearers. She measured and hefted each one, rolling them around in my bag. My hard on still persisted from the portal jump and I felt her squeeze my hard cock trunk above my pouch. She moved my balls around in my bag, carefully feeling up my swollen sperm tubes.

Finally, she spoke in a strong sexy voice, "Your cock is long and hard, and your balls are mighty. Welcome to Lezbos, Sperminator. May your visit be pleasant and your semen virile!" I heard her snap her fingers and my attendants lowered me to the marble floor before the throne. They removed the stool and I kneeled and bowed my head at her feet. I felt a tap on the back of my head and when I straightened up, the queen's bushy pussy spread open in my face. She too, wore the leather leggings and collar, but hers were white. Her enormous tits sagged only a little and her nipples, though quite large, still didn't look like pencil erasers. She had long platinum blond hair, but her armpits and bush were black, showing no signs of graying. When I held her thighs, they felt firm and muscular. Her pussy smelled like lilacs. I licked up and down her outer lips, feeling them swell and harden under my tongue. Working my tongue inside, I rimmed her piss hole and licked my way down to her cunt. The queen had a wide, deep cunt and I easily pushed all my tongue inside. As I snaked around the inside of her cunt, I felt her grafted ball bag against my chin. I retreated from her cunt and took her balls in my mouth. They were less than a fourth the size of mine, so I easily swallowed both. She may be shooting blanks, but her balls felt hard with firm sperm tubes riding on their backs.

I felt something hard poking my forehead. I spit out her balls and pulled back to look. Her clit had a full hard on. It was as thick as my thumb and about six inches long. Instead of having a shaft colored to match her skin, with a purple head, like a male cock, her clit was royal purple from root to tip. It was headless and smooth with a hood of skin stretched tautly at its base instead of over the tip. Instead of a nozzle resembling a small vertical smile, hers was round and more like her piss hole. I don't know how the surgeons had done it, but they had somehow grafted or duplicated the male crotch glands, for as her hard clit pulsed to her heartbeat, clear precum dripped from her nozzle. I slid her into my mouth to give her a blowjob. As I fucked her in and out of my lips, I swirled my tongue around her, squeezing and lapping her entire length, not just the tip of her hard on. I fucked her cunt with three fingers, using my other hand to fondle her balls. I felt her balls tighten as her clit swelled and hardened before it began pulsing against my tongue, squirting her cum into my mouth. She only shot five or six salvos and I easily swallowed all her offering. Her semen(sewomen?) tasted like cherries. Likely more bioengineering.

"You tongue well, Ambassador," the queen pronounced. "You are now clitified as an honorary member of my court. Has Fallopian explained your mercyfuck mission?"

"Yes, your highness."

"Our planet's days are about the same length as yours on Semenos. How many days will you require to sperminate our twenty four breeders?"

I thought I could do all two dozen in two days, but to make sure I gave each a full load, I answered, "Four days should do it, your highness."

"And how many times do you think you'll have to seed each female to achieve fertilization?"

"One time will do it, your highness."

She raised an eyebrow and skeptically remarked, "You seem very confident in the potency of your sperm."

I shot her a steely glare and simply said, "Trust me."

"This is science, not the movies, young man. Fallopian, what say you?"

Fallopian answered, "His confidence may be justified, your highness. Our sensors found his sperm count to be over half a billion per cum load."

"Very well then." Queen Wilhymena clapped her hands twice and pronounced, "Let the spermination begin. Bring on the first breeder."

12