Spicing Slice of Sexual Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbor see's Linda in her panties, topless, and naked.
2.9k words
4.16
45.9k
11
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, thank God it's Friday. Unbeknownst that his wife, Linda, was already fully aroused and waiting for him to come home for the weekend, Freddie stopped at the liquor store and picked up a case of beer, a big bag of chips, a can of cashews, and the new Playboy and Penthouse magazines. Home for the weekend after a stress filled week, he was looking forward to flopping in front of the television in his La-Z-Boy recliner and treating myself to a weekend of football, semi-naked, young cheerleaders, and doing nothing but drinking beer and surfing channels. Who knows, maybe after his wife goes to bed, he'll catch a flick on the XXX channel. Some of those movies are pretty hot and are a good way for him to relax and release the tension by masturbating over them. Yeah, baby, life doesn't get any better than this. Maybe, he'll even call out for some Chinese, too.

"Honey, I'm home," he said surprised that Linda wasn't there waiting for him, as soon as he opened the front door. It was payday and she was always there waiting for him on a Friday for him to give her some of his hard earned money. He looked in the living room, peeked in the kitchen, and yelled up the stairs. "Linda? Where are you?"

"I'm up here in the bedroom. And I have a surprise for you."

Oh, geez, a surprise for him only meant that she went shopping and spent more money on clothes and on shoes that he can't afford. He wondered what she bought now. He greeted the dog, shooed away the cat, and closed the front door. Definitely, he's more of a dog person than a cat person. Allergic to cats, as long haired one is a walking hair ball, the cat belongs to his wife.

He removed his suit coat and hung it in the hall closet, set down his briefcase, and loosen his tie, as he scaled the 13 steps to the second floor. It's times like these that he wish he had a ranch with everything on one floor. Tired of going up and down the stairs, they have 3 floors, 4 floors if you count the cellar. Definitely, now that the kids are gone, it's time to downsize and think about moving somewhere warmer and less expensive than this state, the Commonwealth of Taxachusetts.

Besides, this house is too big for only two people. When he heard the squeak of the third step, he thought, something else to fix, one of these day, but not now and not this weekend. This weekend is about doing nothing, no household chores and no errands, nothing but football, cheerleaders, beer, and X-rated TV. This weekend is about relaxing and taking it easy.

He couldn't wait to pour himself a tall, cold one. After that gridlocked, aggravation filled ride home, he needed to decompress and relax before he was back in gridlock traffic and in the weekly grind of doing it all over again Monday morning. Only, he figured that his wife of 25 years needed help hanging new drapes or wanted to show him something, a new bedspread or shoes probably, that she bought at the mall. Not that she needs another pair of shoes, when she already has a hundred pairs that she doesn't wear. Some surprise that is that she needed to go shopping and spend more money.

Suddenly, he envisioned her trying on shoes with the help of the shoe salesman, while wearing a very. short skirt. He'd volunteer to pay for her shoe purchase if only she'd play that game of exhibitionistic peek-a-boo with her panty. It would be so hot for a young guy to get all flustered, while looking up his wife's short skirt with her legs spread wide open and seeing her white panties. He could imagine the shoe salesman going home and masturbating over that view for years. Oh, baby, already, he was getting sexually aroused thinking about masturbating over that scenario himself with the imagined thought of what all his wife was flashing to other men.

Maybe later, he'll pull his prick, but now he needed a cold beer, as soon as he found out what it was his wife wanted to show him. Yet, sill hung up on the thoughts of his wife being an exhibitionist, that would be so hot, if she was and if she'd agree to do something like that. He envied guys, who had wives like that, wives who are exhibitionists and wives who aren't afraid to show their bodies. Lucky bastards.

Unfortunately, his wife is attractive, but she's not a hottie. Her hot days are behind her. Moreover, she's not sexually adventurous in the bedroom. Matter of fact, it's been quite some time since she's given him a blowjob. Generally, when he gets horny, she'll jack him off, while he plays with her tits and fingers her nipples. Not nearly as good as a blowjob, jacking off is something that he can do himself. His favorite thing to do is sucking her tits, before she leans down to suck him, but she said that her nipples have been sore lately. He wondered if that was just an excuse not to blow him. Oh, well...

Now, that the kids have moved away, after college, he wasn't looking forward to another boring weekend with the Mrs. Maybe, she'll go out to the mall with her friends to spend more of his money, while he zones out in front of the big screen watching college and pro football and drinking copious amounts of beer, before falling asleep drunk in front of the TV. Now, as far as he was concerned, that's a weekend.

As soon as he rounded the corner and entered the bedroom he saw her standing there before him. Made up wearing blue eye shadow and red lip gloss, her blonde hair looked like she had just come from the hairdresser. She looked pretty and in the way how he imagined Rene Zellweger's mom looking. He's never seen a photo of Rene Zellweger's mom, but he figured her looking the same as her daughter, albeit a bit older.

"Honey! Wow! What's all this? You look so hot, Linda." His eyes popped out of his head, when he took a closer look at what she was wearing or not wearing. "Where'd you buy that? Is that new? I don't remember seeing that. I would have remembered you wearing that." The semi-naked image of her made me spit out his excited thoughts as if he were a sexual machine gun.

"Calm down, big boy." She twirled around. "So what do you think, Freddie?"

"What do I think?" He looked down at his growing erection and smiled. "I think we both really like that outfit." He walked closer to inspect what she was wearing and to feel her body, especially her silk and satin covered tits. He loved feeling his wife's big tits and fingering her nipples through her lingerie. She calls it groping but he calls it being romantic. "What is it a giant girdle?"

"No, silly, it's a corset."

"It makes your waist look so tiny and your tits look so big, huge really," he said staring at her big breasts, while touching them, feeling them, and caressing them.

"Yeah, well, I think I need you to loosen the ties a bit," she said exhaling, "before I pass out." He walked around behind her to inspect the sexy contraption, while loosening the ties. "Suddenly, I can't breathe," she said doubling over and holding her stomach.

"How'd you get into this? All the ties are in the back," he said fumbling with the laces that were pulled too tight. "Geez, these things are really pulled tight."

"I had Julie help me squeeze myself in this."

"Julie? No way! Our neighbor actually saw you dressed like this?" Suddenly, he imagined Julie wearing something like this, too. He imagined himself standing behind Julie and being so close to her that his cock rested between her ass checks. Imagining that his wife was Julie, she smelled so good and her skin felt so soft. Then, after loosening her ties, when he reached around her to feel her tits and finger her nipples before he—.

"Phil did, too."

As if a needle had just scratched the romantic song that was playing through his mind, he stopped.

"What?" Although he heard what she said, he could not believe she said it. It made him, jealous, angry, and sexually excited all at the same time.

"Phil saw me wearing this."

"Phil? Julie's husband, Phil? Our next door neighbor? Get out! Phil saw you in this, too? Are you serious?" Knowing that he'd think about the image of him seeing Linda in her corset, he knew that he' jerk off over this later.

"Yeah, well, Julie wants to get one and she wanted Phil to see it on me, before she went out and bought one for herself. She wanted to get his opinion on what he thought about it, before she spends the money, but she didn't tell me that he was coming over, too. I didn't have a chance to say no. He walked in the bedroom with her." She paused and looked away from me. "He's the one, who tied the back of the corset so tight. Julie didn't have the hand strength to do it."

"What the fuck, Linda? Phil was up here in my bedroom dressing you in your lingerie?" Hoping he would, so does that mean that he gets to see Julie in her corset, too, he wanted to ask but didn't dare?

He looked down at her bikini panties. Her ass checks stuck out on both sides and her dark pubic hair was an obvious shadow in the front.

"He saw you in your panties?" He looked down at her panties again to see what he could see.

"Yeah, Freddie, he saw me in my panties. I didn't have a chance to throw on anything else, when I saw him just—"

"Gees, Linda, your ass is hanging out."

"It is not," she said turning to look at her ass in the mirror. "Well, yeah, I guess it is a little."

"Your panties are practically see-through."

"They are not."

"I can see your pubic hair, Linda."

"You cannot," she said looking down at herself in the full-length mirror.

"Well, I guess you can," she said with an embarrassed laugh.

"See, I told you."

"Yeah, well, I guess he saw more than I thought he could see," she laughed.

"Geez, Linda, Phil saw you practically naked."

"I know and it's a bit embarrassing. I had no idea my panties were so sheer."

"And your tits are practically falling out of this girdle, corset, contraption, whatever it is. If I can see your areolas, then he saw them, too," he said looking more closely at her corset.

"You cannot."

"Every time you move your nipples make an appearance," he said getting more sexually excited that Phil not only saw her in her panties but also saw her areolas and nipples, too.

"They do not."

"Yes, they do. Go ahead, raise your arms just a little bit and watch what happens."

"Really?" She looked at him disbelievingly, before stepping closer to the mirror. Then, when she moved her arms, even just a little, side to side and/or up and down, her nipples played peek-a-boo with her corset.

"See? I told you."

"Oh, yeah, I guess you can see my areolas and my nipples." She laughed and shrugged, "What does it matter? When he walked in the bedroom with Julie, I only had on my panties."

"Wait. Back up. When Phil walked in our bedroom, you were only wearing your panties? Are you kidding me? You were topless?" He was stunned.

"Yeah," she said looking away from me and avoiding eye contact.

"Wait, hold on, let me get this straight. Phil saw your tits?" He looked at her not believing that his next door neighbor and friend, Phil, saw his wife's knockers.

"I covered them with my hands and turned around as soon as I saw him, but yeah, he got a good look at them, before I had a chance to react."

"Geez, Linda."

"Well," she said throwing up her hands, "it's nothing that he hasn't seen before, when peeking over the fence at me, when we're skinny dipping in the pool."

"Peeking over the fence? What do you mean? Phil peeks over the fence? You saw Phil peeking over the fence?"

What the fuck, Linda? He wanted to say, but didn't. This is way too much information all at once. He was on sexual overload. Next, she'll be telling him that she had sex with Julie and/or with the pizza delivery man. Next, she'll be telling him that she's been getting it on with her sister and his sister. Now, that's an image that he'd like to see, her having lesbian sex. As soon as he thought that, he admonished himself for being such a pervert. Hey, it's not his fault, he justified his guilt. All guys want to see women with women, even if they are related.

"Yeah, a couple times," she said looking at him and shrugging. "It's no big deal, Freddie. Besides, it was dark. What could he possibly see?"

"No big deal? Are you kidding me? Phil not only saw you in your sheer panties but also he saw your tits. Then, you tell me that he saw you naked, too, while we were skinny dipping."

"Gees, Freddie, it's just a naked body. Calm down. Really, it's no big deal."

If it's no big deal, then it's okay for me to see Phil's wife, Julie, in her panties, topless, and naked, he thought without saying it. It's only fair, after all, and it's no big deal, he thought to himself, but did not dare say it out loud for fear that she'd think that he was lusting over Julie, which, of course, he was. Julie is a little hottie that he'd would love to bang. When Phil has someone like her in his bed, why'd he be looking at his wife was beyond him. No doubt, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

"If it was no big deal, then why didn't you tell me that Phil was sneaking peeks of you over the backyard fence, while we were skinny dipping."

Suddenly, he was jealous, enraged, and felt violated that Phil saw his wife topless and naked. He thought about going over there and giving him a piece of my mind, along with a punch in the nose.

"Just as you are now, I figured you'd be mad."

As soon as she said that, he calmed down. He didn't want to discourage her exhibitionistic behavior, that's for sure. Then, he started getting sexually excited about Phil seeing Linda topless and naked and about hoping to see Julie topless and naked, too. The vision of Phil looking at Linda and Linda showing him her nearly naked body hardened his cock. He wondered if this was the start of his sexual fantasy, of Linda showing off more of her body. Maybe, finally, he could convince her to buy new shoes, while wearing a short skirt and flashing the shoe salesman. Maybe, finally, he could convince her to drop her towel and expose her naked body to the pizza delivery man, the mailman, and the Fedex and UPS man.

"Mad? I'm not mad." He suddenly got quiet, while allowing the sexual voyeuristic excitement of Phil seeing Linda's tits and naked body to well up from his stomach to his head. "Actually, I'm kind of sexually excited that he saw you naked."

Suddenly, he felt a bit like a swinger imagining the four of them swapping partners. Only, the image of him fucking Julie overshadowed the image of Phil fucking Linda. God, I'm horny, he wanted to say, but didn't. He wished she'd suck his cock right now, while he felt her big tits and fingered her nipples, while she gave him pillow talk about Phil seeing her tits, seeing her in her panties, helping her with her corset, and seeing her naked. He wished he could confess to Linda his sexual lust for his neighbor's wife, while Linda gave him hot sex and more pillow talk.

"You're so bad."

"What about you? Aren't you embarrassed that Phil invaded your privacy and was peeking over the fence at you?"

"Embarrassed that my next door neighbor saw me topless and naked?" She looked at him and laughed. "Nah, good luck to him, if he gets off on seeing my old, fat, naked body."

"You're not old and you're not fat. And you know it, too." He looked at her in her sexy corset. "You still look good." Being romantic with her again, he reached out and groped her tits and fingered her nipples again. "You still get me hot."

"Well, thank you, Sweetie."

"So, tell me, did you get aroused that Phil was standing in our bedroom and saw you topless and saw your tits? Were your nipples sticking out? Did you get wet?"

"No, of course, not. Geez, Freddie, you're such a pervert." She looked away avoiding eye contact, a sure sign that she was excited that he saw her tits. "I was too embarrassed."

Although she tried to hide her sexual excitement and sexual lust for Phil, by avoiding eye contact with her husband, he's known his wife long enough to know by her answer that she was aroused that Phil saw her tits. Suddenly, he saw Linda in a different light. Maybe, she's not the prude that he thought she was.

To be continued...